• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 131415 ... 282930 Next Last»
    StiflersMom
    MotorCityMitty
    dogcapper42
    dbuc1
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 131415 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 2:29 PM ET #301

    It also appears this Jason cat is posting on his forums zewg.net https://zewg.net/index.php?board=1.0

    hmmmmm...

    Trying to sell some CYBK at .20 before I load up, hopefully I can tomorrow if CYBK doesn't hit today.
    Reply
    It also appears this Jason cat is posting on his forums zewg.net https://zewg.net/index.php?board=1.0

    hmmmmm...

    Trying to sell some CYBK at .20 before I load up, hopefully I can tomorrow if CYBK doesn't hit today.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 2:34 PM ET #302

    Holy crap, look at this one move on no news... Canadian weed play coming right up... hold your MDRM here, folks.

    HYSYF up 2500% so far...

    My buddy told me he had a chance to get in this morning, and he chose RNWF instead, would have made 200k OUCH


    Reply
    Holy crap, look at this one move on no news... Canadian weed play coming right up... hold your MDRM here, folks.

    HYSYF up 2500% so far...

    My buddy told me he had a chance to get in this morning, and he chose RNWF instead, would have made 200k OUCH


     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 2:45 PM ET #303

    thanks stiffler-
    took a small stab on rnfw.  any idea why scottrade won't let me buy cwir.  i'm pissed tried to buy it at opening bell.  it's up like 30%.  i still wanna get into it.  do u know if they will allow me to buy it if i went in person to the branch?
    Reply
    thanks stiffler-
    took a small stab on rnfw.  any idea why scottrade won't let me buy cwir.  i'm pissed tried to buy it at opening bell.  it's up like 30%.  i still wanna get into it.  do u know if they will allow me to buy it if i went in person to the branch?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 3:06 PM ET #304

    Yes, I believe so. My buddy had the same problem with HYSYF this morning and that's why he bought RNFW. ETrade wouldn't let him, it was very strange. He said he could have done it over the phone (which costs more commission, I believe $30 per trade with Scottrade) but he was traveling back from Dallas and at the airport...
    Reply
    Yes, I believe so. My buddy had the same problem with HYSYF this morning and that's why he bought RNFW. ETrade wouldn't let him, it was very strange. He said he could have done it over the phone (which costs more commission, I believe $30 per trade with Scottrade) but he was traveling back from Dallas and at the airport...
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 3:09 PM ET #305

    Wish I had not sold CWIR so cheap, F*ck My Life.

    Taking a hard look at PRPM technical bounce.

    HEMP looks ready to run, but its slow going...
    Reply
    Wish I had not sold CWIR so cheap, F*ck My Life.

    Taking a hard look at PRPM technical bounce.

    HEMP looks ready to run, but its slow going...
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 8:03 PM ET #306

    that's crazy about your buddy missing out on 200k.  i bet he won't sleep too well tonight.  added more ttdz .0108, i'm in over my head on this one.  can't wait for it to pop.

    regarding RNFW, i did a little research and i'm thinking this could run over the next few days.  any price targets in mind on selling half of the shares or just let it ride.  i only bought 200,000 shares so not a big deal.
    Reply
    that's crazy about your buddy missing out on 200k.  i bet he won't sleep too well tonight.  added more ttdz .0108, i'm in over my head on this one.  can't wait for it to pop.

    regarding RNFW, i did a little research and i'm thinking this could run over the next few days.  any price targets in mind on selling half of the shares or just let it ride.  i only bought 200,000 shares so not a big deal.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 9:23 PM ET #307

    I think .005 if we hear the right news on RNFW.

    TTDZ is a flippers dream, but we're in it to win it. With 4:20 coming, and the fact we already know their websites will launch by the end of March, I think we see news this week... hoping tomorrow.

    Keep your eye on CGRA, there are rumors swirling of MMJ, and they are a confirmed oil play. The chart is setting up from its all time low...

    Alerting CGRA @ .033

    Tomorrow:

    RIGH
    PRPM

    on the technical bounce.

    All the other plays I have mentioned so far are ready to run this week...

    Too many tickers, not enough cash.
    Reply
    I think .005 if we hear the right news on RNFW.

    TTDZ is a flippers dream, but we're in it to win it. With 4:20 coming, and the fact we already know their websites will launch by the end of March, I think we see news this week... hoping tomorrow.

    Keep your eye on CGRA, there are rumors swirling of MMJ, and they are a confirmed oil play. The chart is setting up from its all time low...

    Alerting CGRA @ .033

    Tomorrow:

    RIGH
    PRPM

    on the technical bounce.

    All the other plays I have mentioned so far are ready to run this week...

    Too many tickers, not enough cash.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 11:17 PM ET #308

    *** Alerting CBYI @ .0014 ***

    Owned this several months ago on rumors of a fantastic new tire...

    Looks like they are getting into ganja and the chart and price have responded up 700%.

    Looks like they bought www.legalhemp.com and www.marijuanamedspharmacy.com
    Reply
    *** Alerting CBYI @ .0014 ***

    Owned this several months ago on rumors of a fantastic new tire...

    Looks like they are getting into ganja and the chart and price have responded up 700%.

    Looks like they bought www.legalhemp.com and www.marijuanamedspharmacy.com
     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2014 - 11:49 PM ET #309

    Stifler, when you put alert on a play...is that a buy for you?
    Reply
    Stifler, when you put alert on a play...is that a buy for you?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2014 - 1:35 AM ET #310

    Dogcapper,

    Sorry I don't do a better job distinguishing what I actually buy. It is more of an alert for those looking for the next possible runner. While I would certainly buy it tomorrow if I could, I am absolutely packed to the gills. Going to unload some VKML tomorrow I think depending on the mornings action because it is on a crazzzzzy run. So it's either going to pull back 25% or keep running like SPLI and CBGI did. If I sell off, I am putting 33% in each of the following: TTDZ CBYI RNWF . Perhaps some in EKWX the next lotto play...

    TTDZ is about to reveal their hand this week...
    MDRM waiting for the real news, volume today proves it is near...
    PIHN looks like it is being manipulated. I don't see this closing below 8s...
    TAUG consolidation, waiting for the next leg up.
    CYBK not the momo I had hoped for, but have made a small profit. Hoping to sell tomorrow in the low 20s and move on to the next ticker.
    Reply
    Dogcapper,

    Sorry I don't do a better job distinguishing what I actually buy. It is more of an alert for those looking for the next possible runner. While I would certainly buy it tomorrow if I could, I am absolutely packed to the gills. Going to unload some VKML tomorrow I think depending on the mornings action because it is on a crazzzzzy run. So it's either going to pull back 25% or keep running like SPLI and CBGI did. If I sell off, I am putting 33% in each of the following: TTDZ CBYI RNWF . Perhaps some in EKWX the next lotto play...

    TTDZ is about to reveal their hand this week...
    MDRM waiting for the real news, volume today proves it is near...
    PIHN looks like it is being manipulated. I don't see this closing below 8s...
    TAUG consolidation, waiting for the next leg up.
    CYBK not the momo I had hoped for, but have made a small profit. Hoping to sell tomorrow in the low 20s and move on to the next ticker.
     
    dogcapper42
    dogcapper42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 257
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2014 - 9:03 AM ET #311

    Thanks Stifler, much appreciated for the info and insight.
    Reply
    Thanks Stifler, much appreciated for the info and insight.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2014 - 6:14 PM ET #312

    TTDZ making a serious push today. I think we absolutely see news this week considering they would have www.allbotanicals.com launched by the end of this month.

    MDRM holding strong. The company is notorious for putting out news on a Wednesday. Also, April 1st the new laws go into effect in Canada. VERY good chance we see news tomorrow...

    PIHN I actually sold half of my stake in the mid 9s today to get the TTDZ and TAUG cheapies I saw pull up. Made an incredible push back from .0079 over a penny. This ones an easy flip if you play it right.

    Sold all of my VKML this morning at the high of .13, and bought back in at the mid 10s. Used the profits of that flip to buy more TAUG.

    TAUG clearly filled the missing gap on the chart at .072 today. Folks this is the absolute bottom here. I saw this dip today down to the gap and put my order in at .074. Probably the easiest reversal trade I'll make in my life. First week in April here should be epic...

    ADCS actually sold about 60% at .0008 to load more TAUG. Looks like that could be a mistake, this one should hit double zeros tomorrow or the next day.

    DIRV... WOAH. What happened? BOOM I'll take it.

    Did not buy any CBYI or EXWK today TAUG and TTDZ cheapies were too tempting.
    Reply
    TTDZ making a serious push today. I think we absolutely see news this week considering they would have www.allbotanicals.com launched by the end of this month.

    MDRM holding strong. The company is notorious for putting out news on a Wednesday. Also, April 1st the new laws go into effect in Canada. VERY good chance we see news tomorrow...

    PIHN I actually sold half of my stake in the mid 9s today to get the TTDZ and TAUG cheapies I saw pull up. Made an incredible push back from .0079 over a penny. This ones an easy flip if you play it right.

    Sold all of my VKML this morning at the high of .13, and bought back in at the mid 10s. Used the profits of that flip to buy more TAUG.

    TAUG clearly filled the missing gap on the chart at .072 today. Folks this is the absolute bottom here. I saw this dip today down to the gap and put my order in at .074. Probably the easiest reversal trade I'll make in my life. First week in April here should be epic...

    ADCS actually sold about 60% at .0008 to load more TAUG. Looks like that could be a mistake, this one should hit double zeros tomorrow or the next day.

    DIRV... WOAH. What happened? BOOM I'll take it.

    Did not buy any CBYI or EXWK today TAUG and TTDZ cheapies were too tempting.
     
    dbuc1
    dbuc1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 174
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2014 - 6:24 PM ET #313

    Stifler,

    What are your thoughts on ERBB. Looked great for most of the day, then tanked in the afternoon. I bought more on the dip. I was expecting news on the zzz machine already, hasn't happened yet. 
    Reply
    Stifler,

    What are your thoughts on ERBB. Looked great for most of the day, then tanked in the afternoon. I bought more on the dip. I was expecting news on the zzz machine already, hasn't happened yet. 
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2014 - 10:51 PM ET #314

    Stifler/Mitty,


    Pardon my lack of common knowledge on these investments...but I would like to commend you guys on your great work.  I personally don't "invest" because I don't have the funds or the free time to do so.  Still, it's been exciting to note what "plays" you guys like, and watch them progress!

    I would like to ask a true favor of either one of you (or anyone else that would like to respond), and get an opinion on HPNN ?  A really good friend of mine, who knows I strictly gamble on casino/horses, has been in my ear lately about it...and it's not like he'd purposely try to steer me the wrong way, or I would be directly giving him my money.

    What do you think, I don't think I've seen it mentioned before?  And as always, keep up the good work gentlemen! 
    Reply
    Stifler/Mitty,


    Pardon my lack of common knowledge on these investments...but I would like to commend you guys on your great work.  I personally don't "invest" because I don't have the funds or the free time to do so.  Still, it's been exciting to note what "plays" you guys like, and watch them progress!

    I would like to ask a true favor of either one of you (or anyone else that would like to respond), and get an opinion on HPNN ?  A really good friend of mine, who knows I strictly gamble on casino/horses, has been in my ear lately about it...and it's not like he'd purposely try to steer me the wrong way, or I would be directly giving him my money.

    What do you think, I don't think I've seen it mentioned before?  And as always, keep up the good work gentlemen! 
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2014 - 11:22 PM ET #315

    DBuc,

    I've been meaning to look into them again since they announced the partnership with ATTBF, but I just have not had the time. I think this run is due for a pullback, and I think today's spinning top candle might be the first signal of that. If it does go down lots of support between .06 - .07. Hard to see it dropping below .075, but I really can't say as I have not paid much attention. The chart is telling me a correction is due.


    Dude,

    I really like HPNN, and I did mention it on here once. I actually found their website when on a Wednesday when they were at .0001 and showed it to my buddy, because literally, the stock was dead on volume. I had plans to liquidate a few shares of other plays and jump in, but sure enough, they put out a PR the next morning and I missed the run up. Now they announce a licensing deal with Microsoft... you actually reminded me how badly I need to get back in. The action since the run up has been very nice, and today's dragonfly doji that formed is usually a sign of a make it or break it type day tomorrow. I see tons of support at .0008, so I would not be the least bit surprised to see it run. I think this will end up being worth .01 before 4th of July in all honesty... I'd say it's a strong buy tomorrow if we see good buying volume in the first hour of trading.

    So loaded to the gills with TTDZ, MDRM, TAUG and we are expecting news from all three. TTDZ 21 days without news, MDRM has just been teasing us with PRs. If they announce Canadian ganja acquisition, no way this doesn't hit .50 in April. Not with what the other Canadian plays have been doing.

    HYSYF up 33% today after a 2500% day... people are saying its due to keep running, I'm too chicken sh*t to take a stab here.

    Reply
    DBuc,

    I've been meaning to look into them again since they announced the partnership with ATTBF, but I just have not had the time. I think this run is due for a pullback, and I think today's spinning top candle might be the first signal of that. If it does go down lots of support between .06 - .07. Hard to see it dropping below .075, but I really can't say as I have not paid much attention. The chart is telling me a correction is due.


    Dude,

    I really like HPNN, and I did mention it on here once. I actually found their website when on a Wednesday when they were at .0001 and showed it to my buddy, because literally, the stock was dead on volume. I had plans to liquidate a few shares of other plays and jump in, but sure enough, they put out a PR the next morning and I missed the run up. Now they announce a licensing deal with Microsoft... you actually reminded me how badly I need to get back in. The action since the run up has been very nice, and today's dragonfly doji that formed is usually a sign of a make it or break it type day tomorrow. I see tons of support at .0008, so I would not be the least bit surprised to see it run. I think this will end up being worth .01 before 4th of July in all honesty... I'd say it's a strong buy tomorrow if we see good buying volume in the first hour of trading.

    So loaded to the gills with TTDZ, MDRM, TAUG and we are expecting news from all three. TTDZ 21 days without news, MDRM has just been teasing us with PRs. If they announce Canadian ganja acquisition, no way this doesn't hit .50 in April. Not with what the other Canadian plays have been doing.

    HYSYF up 33% today after a 2500% day... people are saying its due to keep running, I'm too chicken sh*t to take a stab here.

     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2014 - 11:34 PM ET #316

    Great thread here... I've been following the pot market since late August,  and very interesting reading this thread through knowing what all of these stocks have done and what not. 

    I bought TRTC first at .07  each and FITX I got in at about .025 each. But out of those both completely now.  Made some decent money flipping PHOT here and there...  

    I got in on SPRWF a few days ago,  but i think that stoppage has scared some folks due to PTOG scandal. Still think there's plenty of room to run there.

    Reply
    Great thread here... I've been following the pot market since late August,  and very interesting reading this thread through knowing what all of these stocks have done and what not. 

    I bought TRTC first at .07  each and FITX I got in at about .025 each. But out of those both completely now.  Made some decent money flipping PHOT here and there...  

    I got in on SPRWF a few days ago,  but i think that stoppage has scared some folks due to PTOG scandal. Still think there's plenty of room to run there.

     
    maddunkers
    maddunkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2014 - 11:44 PM ET #317

    My next big play is AGDY.  

    I exchanged some emails today with the CEO, and as expected he was pretty tight lipped. He did confirm that they are working on the merger with the Hip Hemp Group, and also a new PR to go along with it once they clear up a few facts about the deal.  However,  his wording did not lead me to believe that we will be hearing anything this week. 

    They are also redesigning the website  and making host changes in preparation of the MJ merger. 

    Most importantly...  the float is less than 10 million here.  
    Reply
    My next big play is AGDY.  

    I exchanged some emails today with the CEO, and as expected he was pretty tight lipped. He did confirm that they are working on the merger with the Hip Hemp Group, and also a new PR to go along with it once they clear up a few facts about the deal.  However,  his wording did not lead me to believe that we will be hearing anything this week. 

    They are also redesigning the website  and making host changes in preparation of the MJ merger. 

    Most importantly...  the float is less than 10 million here.  
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 1:02 AM ET #318

    HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD---ENTI @ .0002
    I've had a position in this one for over a month now and have recently added more the past couple days.  this is certainly a lotto play for me so i'm not expecting to cash here.
    however, i'm starting to like my chances a bit more lately and if this does happen to pop it could be huge.  it would take a share reduction for this to really get going, but this is caertainly possible.
    i realize this is old news from last week, but their last pr on march 21st is worth a read.  
    https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ENTI/news/ENCOUNTER-DEVELOPMENT-TECHNOLOGIES-INC--IS-ON-SCHEDULE-WITH-ITS-RESTRUCTURING?id=77766&b=y
    pasted the following key notes from pr:
    Encounter Development Technologies Inc., a Colorado corporation ("Encounter") (US.ENTI.PK), is pleased to announce that its restructuring plan is proceeding on schedule.
    I am confident that Encounter's restructuring will be complete at the end of March or in early April.
    In addition, Encounter will rely on and benefit from its affiliation with other companies.... 
    companies in The Hudson and Grande Organization are Central Wireless, Inc. (US.CWIR.PK), Hall of Fame Beverages, Inc. (US.HFBG.PK), Real American Capital Corporation (US.RLAB.PK), Oncology Med, Inc. (US.ONCO.PK), and First Intercity Bancsystems, in-organization.
    Reply
    HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD---ENTI @ .0002
    I've had a position in this one for over a month now and have recently added more the past couple days.  this is certainly a lotto play for me so i'm not expecting to cash here.
    however, i'm starting to like my chances a bit more lately and if this does happen to pop it could be huge.  it would take a share reduction for this to really get going, but this is caertainly possible.
    i realize this is old news from last week, but their last pr on march 21st is worth a read.  
    https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ENTI/news/ENCOUNTER-DEVELOPMENT-TECHNOLOGIES-INC--IS-ON-SCHEDULE-WITH-ITS-RESTRUCTURING?id=77766&b=y
    pasted the following key notes from pr:
    Encounter Development Technologies Inc., a Colorado corporation ("Encounter") (US.ENTI.PK), is pleased to announce that its restructuring plan is proceeding on schedule.
    I am confident that Encounter's restructuring will be complete at the end of March or in early April.
    In addition, Encounter will rely on and benefit from its affiliation with other companies.... 
    companies in The Hudson and Grande Organization are Central Wireless, Inc. (US.CWIR.PK), Hall of Fame Beverages, Inc. (US.HFBG.PK), Real American Capital Corporation (US.RLAB.PK), Oncology Med, Inc. (US.ONCO.PK), and First Intercity Bancsystems, in-organization.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 2:49 AM ET #319

    maddunkers,

    Regarding the halt: SPRWF is a Canadian company on the TSX. On the TSX and other foreign markets, a halt is usually initiated by the company itself, not the market authorities. At least that is my understanding. So many are seeing the halt as a good thing...

    Good stuff on AGDY had that one off my radar for awhile, but it looks like the chart is going to reverse soon. I could not find anything about the Hip Hemp Group, and I believe that is why I put it in the DD pile initially.
    Reply
    maddunkers,

    Regarding the halt: SPRWF is a Canadian company on the TSX. On the TSX and other foreign markets, a halt is usually initiated by the company itself, not the market authorities. At least that is my understanding. So many are seeing the halt as a good thing...

    Good stuff on AGDY had that one off my radar for awhile, but it looks like the chart is going to reverse soon. I could not find anything about the Hip Hemp Group, and I believe that is why I put it in the DD pile initially.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 4:49 AM ET #320

    *** Alerting VAPE @ $22.235 ***

    This chart is screaming bounce is coming... look at the last two times it dipped down to the 50 DMA

    https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=vape

    I'm a buyer if I can flip some MDRM, otherwise I'm stuck. Great one to move though...

    Reply
    *** Alerting VAPE @ $22.235 ***

    This chart is screaming bounce is coming... look at the last two times it dipped down to the 50 DMA

    https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=vape

    I'm a buyer if I can flip some MDRM, otherwise I'm stuck. Great one to move though...

     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 4:53 AM ET #321

    *** Alerting GRNH @ $0.525 ***

    Technical bounce like VAPE, spinning top formed today forming a higher low, after yesterday it sunk its feet into the 50 DMA and swam back up.
    Reply
    *** Alerting GRNH @ $0.525 ***

    Technical bounce like VAPE, spinning top formed today forming a higher low, after yesterday it sunk its feet into the 50 DMA and swam back up.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 5:00 AM ET #322

    Back to the real point with these pot stocks:

    Flipping these technical plays for lunch money is easy business, anyone with time on their side can make money finding these plays.

    Holding out for the real movers and finding the gems is how you get rich. I've said it before, I'll say it again:

    TTDZ is going to be a leader in this sector. I put a .05 estimate on this one, but that is short term. With the right news and business plan, we will be at .25 before summers end.

    TOMORROW AM IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PICK UP ANYTHING UNDER $0.02. Train is officially leaving the station.

    MDRM will be in that boat when you compare it to the other Canadian plays in the sector... $0.50 coming, which would make it over a 10x bagger for me.

    TTDZ already an 8x bagger, and I've flipped shares a few times. TTDZ and Green Cures are just setting started here...
    Reply
    Back to the real point with these pot stocks:

    Flipping these technical plays for lunch money is easy business, anyone with time on their side can make money finding these plays.

    Holding out for the real movers and finding the gems is how you get rich. I've said it before, I'll say it again:

    TTDZ is going to be a leader in this sector. I put a .05 estimate on this one, but that is short term. With the right news and business plan, we will be at .25 before summers end.

    TOMORROW AM IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PICK UP ANYTHING UNDER $0.02. Train is officially leaving the station.

    MDRM will be in that boat when you compare it to the other Canadian plays in the sector... $0.50 coming, which would make it over a 10x bagger for me.

    TTDZ already an 8x bagger, and I've flipped shares a few times. TTDZ and Green Cures are just setting started here...
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 5:28 AM ET #323

    AEGY and GWPH look good for the bounce as well. This may be the cheapest you will see GWPH again. This is one you can forget about it'll clear $100 by summer.
    Reply
    AEGY and GWPH look good for the bounce as well. This may be the cheapest you will see GWPH again. This is one you can forget about it'll clear $100 by summer.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 5:32 AM ET #324

    Last two technical bounces I swear!:

    DEWM and CYBK looks ready after today's action.
    Reply
    Last two technical bounces I swear!:

    DEWM and CYBK looks ready after today's action.
     
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2014 - 9:22 AM ET #325

    thanks for the technical plays stiffler-
    i will be more interested in a couple weeks....for now I have nearly everything in TTDZ, MDRM and getting ready to enjoy the ride.

    more positive news for MDRM  from our friend at seeking alpha, lol
    https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/20467391-matthew-finston/2783193-mdrm-canada-group-ltd-people

    Reply
    thanks for the technical plays stiffler-
    i will be more interested in a couple weeks....for now I have nearly everything in TTDZ, MDRM and getting ready to enjoy the ride.

    more positive news for MDRM  from our friend at seeking alpha, lol
    https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/20467391-matthew-finston/2783193-mdrm-canada-group-ltd-people

    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 131415 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,477
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,710
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,371
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,209
    • Monday 10/05/2026 441
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,527
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,003

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.