January Stock Talk Part III
gap down, tiny bounce, then went below the gap down level
if you have time and sales, always look for a big fat print at the open on the gap down...thats the specialist getting long
if he opens the stock with a 1k share print on a gap down...he isnt buying anything
gap down, tiny bounce, then went below the gap down level
if you have time and sales, always look for a big fat print at the open on the gap down...thats the specialist getting long
if he opens the stock with a 1k share print on a gap down...he isnt buying anything
I think C goes lower than 27 and upon reflection, I just cancelled the order for any shares at $27. Why bother?
Good move. I was wondering why you were looking to buy. I wouldn't touch this thing with a 10-foot pole right now. Wait for sub-$20 and then buy.
I think C goes lower than 27 and upon reflection, I just cancelled the order for any shares at $27. Why bother?
Good move. I was wondering why you were looking to buy. I wouldn't touch this thing with a 10-foot pole right now. Wait for sub-$20 and then buy.
boiler - you know it as well as anyone
when the mkt wants to buy, they spin the news positive...when they want to sell, they spin it negative...doesnt matter what the news is
i remember being at a hedge fund (client) in late october and they were shorting C by the truckload...when it was in the mid to high 40s
boiler - you know it as well as anyone
when the mkt wants to buy, they spin the news positive...when they want to sell, they spin it negative...doesnt matter what the news is
i remember being at a hedge fund (client) in late october and they were shorting C by the truckload...when it was in the mid to high 40s
I still believe when all is said and done at the end of the year the market will be positive for the year. I would look to add on days like this. But maybe I'm just an idiot.
I still believe when all is said and done at the end of the year the market will be positive for the year. I would look to add on days like this. But maybe I'm just an idiot.
I am a bit shocked too..they didnt cut the div that much and the write downs werent THAT bad.
You doing any buying on the market today?
Solars getting kicked again today..some big moves to the downside, and probably rightly deserved.
I am a bit shocked too..they didnt cut the div that much and the write downs werent THAT bad.
You doing any buying on the market today?
Solars getting kicked again today..some big moves to the downside, and probably rightly deserved.
Five leading medical technology companies will host the first annual After Hours Event on January 26, 2008 at 6:30 p.m. in Fort Lauderdale, aboard the yacht "Princess Lady." The invitation-only event, immediately preceding the largest meeting of cardiothoracic surgeons in North America, will feature comprehensive presentations and open discussions by renowned cardiac and thoracic surgeons highlighting the latest medical therapies and technologies.
Five leading medical technology companies will host the first annual After Hours Event on January 26, 2008 at 6:30 p.m. in Fort Lauderdale, aboard the yacht "Princess Lady." The invitation-only event, immediately preceding the largest meeting of cardiothoracic surgeons in North America, will feature comprehensive presentations and open discussions by renowned cardiac and thoracic surgeons highlighting the latest medical therapies and technologies.
It’s Official: Greenspan Is a Jerk
John Paulson (he of the bearish megabet) must also have a sense of humor. This is evidenced by his decision to hire Alan Greenspan. His firm, Paulson & Co., will be taking on the maestro as an official adviser.
One has to wonder, Is this a tongue-in-cheek quid pro quo or what? You scratch my back, I scratch yours? After all, it was Greenspan’s relentless flood of cheap money that got the bubble started in the first place.
Perhaps Mr. Paulson felt a debt of gratitude. After a multibillion-dollar score, throwing Greenie a few bones is the least he can do.
If Greenspan had any sense of decency, though, he wouldn’t take the dough. (But then again, if he had that he wouldn’t be making his successor’s job harder by running his mouth nonstop.)
For nearly two decades, Greenspan was a Delphic oracle. He practically spoke in hieroglyphics -- except when he was shifting blame. Then he retires, the spotlight moves away, and presto! The maestro can suddenly speak English. And so what does he do with this newfound ability? He says whatever comes into his head, brags about being indecipherable all those years before, and directly profits from the mass destruction he had a hand in creating.
If there was a “Jerk of the Decade” award, the maestro would be the front-runner.
It’s Official: Greenspan Is a Jerk
John Paulson (he of the bearish megabet) must also have a sense of humor. This is evidenced by his decision to hire Alan Greenspan. His firm, Paulson & Co., will be taking on the maestro as an official adviser.
One has to wonder, Is this a tongue-in-cheek quid pro quo or what? You scratch my back, I scratch yours? After all, it was Greenspan’s relentless flood of cheap money that got the bubble started in the first place.
Perhaps Mr. Paulson felt a debt of gratitude. After a multibillion-dollar score, throwing Greenie a few bones is the least he can do.
If Greenspan had any sense of decency, though, he wouldn’t take the dough. (But then again, if he had that he wouldn’t be making his successor’s job harder by running his mouth nonstop.)
For nearly two decades, Greenspan was a Delphic oracle. He practically spoke in hieroglyphics -- except when he was shifting blame. Then he retires, the spotlight moves away, and presto! The maestro can suddenly speak English. And so what does he do with this newfound ability? He says whatever comes into his head, brags about being indecipherable all those years before, and directly profits from the mass destruction he had a hand in creating.
If there was a “Jerk of the Decade” award, the maestro would be the front-runner.
What is most humorous is that people were snowed into thinking he was a great FED chair..he wasnt plain and simple.
What is most humorous is that people were snowed into thinking he was a great FED chair..he wasnt plain and simple.
Problem is the market doesnt rally anymore..just rallies off dumps, then dumps more..
Problem is the market doesnt rally anymore..just rallies off dumps, then dumps more..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,419
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 240
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,005
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
