Posted:
#1
At the end of college football season I ask one non stock related question:as a casual observer of football, how is it that Ohio State, a team that seems like it would finish 4th or 5th in the SEC, is always seemingly playing for the national championship? When are the assclowns of the NCAA ever get a playoff system in that one sport? Sheesh.
Now as to stocks...best long idea from me is MO (I love dividends in this environment, well make that all environments). I think if the Fed cuts rates and creates an ephemeral rally I will use it to sell into, and consolidate.I will also add some more SKF if it declines.
Lastly, anyone got a good ballpark figure for total writedowns of the housing meltdown? I have read as much as one trillion dollars.Anyone think that is excessive?
Now as to stocks...best long idea from me is MO (I love dividends in this environment, well make that all environments). I think if the Fed cuts rates and creates an ephemeral rally I will use it to sell into, and consolidate.I will also add some more SKF if it declines.
Lastly, anyone got a good ballpark figure for total writedowns of the housing meltdown? I have read as much as one trillion dollars.Anyone think that is excessive?
