HLIT is silently creeping up each day ![]()
December Stock Talk I
I am considering USO for a long term investment as well. Something to sock away for 5 years when I fully expect the world to be functioning normally again. Only thing holding me back is the continued development of alternative energy sources. Have you considered this in your analysis? Do you think this poses a legitimate risk to the value of oil down the road?
I am considering USO for a long term investment as well. Something to sock away for 5 years when I fully expect the world to be functioning normally again. Only thing holding me back is the continued development of alternative energy sources. Have you considered this in your analysis? Do you think this poses a legitimate risk to the value of oil down the road?
They are losing market share..revenues slowing and they have 5 times debt to market cap, margins are terrible.
When I look at their plans I dont see much that I like, they arent competitive and are being lost in the shuffle..their marketing plan seems to be in the toilet lately.
Its a risk but you could make a good return if you are right.
They are losing market share..revenues slowing and they have 5 times debt to market cap, margins are terrible.
When I look at their plans I dont see much that I like, they arent competitive and are being lost in the shuffle..their marketing plan seems to be in the toilet lately.
Its a risk but you could make a good return if you are right.
Has anyone seen a prospectus or any SEC filings on DXO or on USO? I tried to find it on Edgar but was not able to. I really like the idea of investing in oil, but I just don't totally trust these funds because I haven't been able to see what they hold. Does anyone know exactly what they are investing in? Do they actually purchase the futures that the results of the fund are supposed to be tied to? Has anyone seen any evidence that supports this?
Has anyone seen a prospectus or any SEC filings on DXO or on USO? I tried to find it on Edgar but was not able to. I really like the idea of investing in oil, but I just don't totally trust these funds because I haven't been able to see what they hold. Does anyone know exactly what they are investing in? Do they actually purchase the futures that the results of the fund are supposed to be tied to? Has anyone seen any evidence that supports this?
I bet we could see low to mid 20's for USO and low 1's for DXO soon. Maybe I am getting pretty greedy trying to time the bottom but I will take the chance.
Of course I don't completely understand how DXO works so I have been watching the trade patterns the last few weeks to track it and while I do that it keeps going lower.
I bet we could see low to mid 20's for USO and low 1's for DXO soon. Maybe I am getting pretty greedy trying to time the bottom but I will take the chance.
Of course I don't completely understand how DXO works so I have been watching the trade patterns the last few weeks to track it and while I do that it keeps going lower.
I will be interested to see if the markets can be manipulated on the scale necessary to accomplish what we would all like to see: a recovery. But methinks all the lessons they think they learned from the Depression are going to be refuted...
I will be interested to see if the markets can be manipulated on the scale necessary to accomplish what we would all like to see: a recovery. But methinks all the lessons they think they learned from the Depression are going to be refuted...
And one more remark: what we have and what we will witness in the coming months will be one of the biggest boondoggles ever perpetrated on a people.
I look at Madoff as the exemplar of the age, and the harbinger of things to come with the greatest Ponzi scheme of all time: Social Security.
And one more remark: what we have and what we will witness in the coming months will be one of the biggest boondoggles ever perpetrated on a people.
I look at Madoff as the exemplar of the age, and the harbinger of things to come with the greatest Ponzi scheme of all time: Social Security.
A true optimist.
A true optimist.
Well FINALLY the end to the worst year I have ever witnessed, on many, many levels. Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!
Now CC have a little champagne (if you like it) and may a bubbly blonde wander your way...
Hang in there everyone and have a safe New Year!!
Well FINALLY the end to the worst year I have ever witnessed, on many, many levels. Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!
Now CC have a little champagne (if you like it) and may a bubbly blonde wander your way...
Hang in there everyone and have a safe New Year!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,402
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,572
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,254
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
