• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    December Stock Talk I

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    july4433
    jaxwhitey
    Sherman79
    wallstreetcappers
    sasquatches1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3464
    Posts: 148
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    july4433
    july4433
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 521
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 9:10 AM ET #76

    sasquatches, nice call on your DXO, Isn't USO a good crude oil etf as well?
    Reply
    sasquatches, nice call on your DXO, Isn't USO a good crude oil etf as well?
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 9:45 AM ET #77

    DRYS is flying out of the gates this morning

    Up $2, almost 50%
    Reply
    DRYS is flying out of the gates this morning

    Up $2, almost 50%
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 9:55 AM ET #78

    And just like that DRYS gives back $.50

    Sorry for the jinx
    Reply
    And just like that DRYS gives back $.50

    Sorry for the jinx
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 10:54 AM ET #79

    DOW and S&P coming up on 50 DMA
    Reply
    DOW and S&P coming up on 50 DMA
     
    Sherman79
    Sherman79
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 11:11 AM ET #80

    any thoughts on Potash as of now.  Reports and all look pretty good for the future. I bought in on Friday at $50.60. Up to $58 right now, but that can change as fast as it happened. Anybody see anything that might be red flag that im not seeing? I think this has been beaten down from the pressure selling and not the fundamentals
    Reply
    any thoughts on Potash as of now.  Reports and all look pretty good for the future. I bought in on Friday at $50.60. Up to $58 right now, but that can change as fast as it happened. Anybody see anything that might be red flag that im not seeing? I think this has been beaten down from the pressure selling and not the fundamentals
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 1:10 PM ET #81

    jax,

    I want to see another 30 bucks in DRYS before I get even remotely interested.

    They are valuing this company so far below true worth it is a joke.
    Reply
    jax,

    I want to see another 30 bucks in DRYS before I get even remotely interested.

    They are valuing this company so far below true worth it is a joke.
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 1:43 PM ET #82

    I know wall, but for those who got in at $4, its a damn good morning.

    Baby steps man, baby steps
    Reply
    I know wall, but for those who got in at $4, its a damn good morning.

    Baby steps man, baby steps
     
    sasquatches1
    sasquatches1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 279
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 7:49 PM ET #83

    USO is less volatile than DXO (double fund).  In either case, I think both are great plays.  If I can get $8-10 on DXO on 10,000 shares I will be a happy man. 
     
    On another note, I bought heavily into MO, which I can only assume is being weighed down due to the UST merger.  Pays a great dividend and limited remaining downside in my opinion. 
    Reply
    USO is less volatile than DXO (double fund).  In either case, I think both are great plays.  If I can get $8-10 on DXO on 10,000 shares I will be a happy man. 
     
    On another note, I bought heavily into MO, which I can only assume is being weighed down due to the UST merger.  Pays a great dividend and limited remaining downside in my opinion. 
     
    sasquatches1
    sasquatches1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 279
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 7:55 PM ET #84

    Tried to short CMG today (again) but Scottrade has no shares available.  Do you guys run into this problem with other online brokerages?  I was thinking about setting up a TD Ameritrade account.  I have made a pretty penny shorting CMG since the $150s.  But now I can't do it anymore? 
    Reply
    Tried to short CMG today (again) but Scottrade has no shares available.  Do you guys run into this problem with other online brokerages?  I was thinking about setting up a TD Ameritrade account.  I have made a pretty penny shorting CMG since the $150s.  But now I can't do it anymore? 
     
    whereismyhat
    whereismyhat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 16136
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 9:42 PM ET #85

    dxo scares me.....if the dollar goes up...what keeps this thing from going to zero?
    Reply
    dxo scares me.....if the dollar goes up...what keeps this thing from going to zero?
     
    whereismyhat
    whereismyhat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 16136
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 9:43 PM ET #86

    DRYS   Me clueless on all this stuff
    Reply
    DRYS   Me clueless on all this stuff
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2008 - 10:59 PM ET #87

    If we can finish this week strong it would be great.  Currently holding Drys January 5's and MTL.   I was gonna sell both today but thought maybee this rally continues for a few days.   Hope I made the right move. 
    Reply
    If we can finish this week strong it would be great.  Currently holding Drys January 5's and MTL.   I was gonna sell both today but thought maybee this rally continues for a few days.   Hope I made the right move. 
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 12:14 AM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    If we can finish this week strong it would be great.  Currently holding Drys January 5's and MTL.   I was gonna sell both today but thought maybee this rally continues for a few days.   Hope I made the right move. 


    50 DMA on S&P and DOW coming up real soon.  I think we see a drop back down sometime this week and then a move back up to break through the 50 DMA by then end of the year.  Not sure if all this happens by next Friday though
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    If we can finish this week strong it would be great.  Currently holding Drys January 5's and MTL.   I was gonna sell both today but thought maybee this rally continues for a few days.   Hope I made the right move. 


    50 DMA on S&P and DOW coming up real soon.  I think we see a drop back down sometime this week and then a move back up to break through the 50 DMA by then end of the year.  Not sure if all this happens by next Friday though
     
    Vermeer
    Vermeer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2910
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 11:12 AM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by whereismyhat:

    DRYS   Me clueless on all this stuff


     You and me both. When emotion trumps fundamentals, you get weird valuations.

     It has a long long way to go to recoup the losses I sustained, but any gain is a welcome one naturally.

     Something more rational is the arrest of Illinois' governor...I hope all the usual suspects are arrested after we getr over the shock of it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whereismyhat:

    DRYS   Me clueless on all this stuff


     You and me both. When emotion trumps fundamentals, you get weird valuations.

     It has a long long way to go to recoup the losses I sustained, but any gain is a welcome one naturally.

     Something more rational is the arrest of Illinois' governor...I hope all the usual suspects are arrested after we getr over the shock of it.
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 12:11 PM ET #90

    I agree with Vermeer, we arent even sniffing fair value on this company.

    DRYS has a 450M market cap with BILLIONS in assets and revenues..

    This isnt even interesting yet, get me to 40 and I will start waking up.

    They took it down on HF implosions and fear/greed.
    Reply
    I agree with Vermeer, we arent even sniffing fair value on this company.

    DRYS has a 450M market cap with BILLIONS in assets and revenues..

    This isnt even interesting yet, get me to 40 and I will start waking up.

    They took it down on HF implosions and fear/greed.
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 2:41 PM ET #91

    Damn, didn't get to the 50DMA's for the DOW/S&P

    Now its sell time through the afternoon and tomorrow.  Turn around starts Thursday and Friday hopefully like the last few weeks.
    Reply
    Damn, didn't get to the 50DMA's for the DOW/S&P

    Now its sell time through the afternoon and tomorrow.  Turn around starts Thursday and Friday hopefully like the last few weeks.
     
    KOAJ
    KOAJ
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 66698
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 4:23 PM ET #92

    fwiw - the government sold 4 week bills at a 0% interest rate today

    yes 0%
    Reply
    fwiw - the government sold 4 week bills at a 0% interest rate today

    yes 0%
     
    Vermeer
    Vermeer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2910
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 4:36 PM ET #93


    On DRYS

    https://www.schaeffersresearch.com/commentary/observations.aspx?ID=89687&c=obsfeed

    Reply

    On DRYS

    https://www.schaeffersresearch.com/commentary/observations.aspx?ID=89687&c=obsfeed

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 4:59 PM ET #94

    Vermeer,

    That was a snoozer, all he did was research call volume and use a 10 week moving average to draw some muddled conclusion.

    I dont think this "meteoric" move is much at all, they killed the stock artificially, so the move back to fair value could be JUST as dramatic.

    I am not even getting excited until we see the 30-40 range, and it SHOULD see that range and higher.

    He does good work, but his generalizations are for a trendless market, when you smash a stock 100 pts in 4 months, a 6 buck move is nothing.
    Reply
    Vermeer,

    That was a snoozer, all he did was research call volume and use a 10 week moving average to draw some muddled conclusion.

    I dont think this "meteoric" move is much at all, they killed the stock artificially, so the move back to fair value could be JUST as dramatic.

    I am not even getting excited until we see the 30-40 range, and it SHOULD see that range and higher.

    He does good work, but his generalizations are for a trendless market, when you smash a stock 100 pts in 4 months, a 6 buck move is nothing.
     
    Vermeer
    Vermeer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2910
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 5:06 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by KOAJ:

    fwiw - the government sold 4 week bills at a 0% interest rate today

    yes 0%


     Unreal...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KOAJ:

    fwiw - the government sold 4 week bills at a 0% interest rate today

    yes 0%


     Unreal...
     
    Vermeer
    Vermeer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2910
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 5:15 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Vermeer,

    That was a snoozer, all he did was research call volume and use a 10 week moving average to draw some muddled conclusion.

    I dont think this "meteoric" move is much at all, they killed the stock artificially, so the move back to fair value could be JUST as dramatic.

    I am not even getting excited until we see the 30-40 range, and it SHOULD see that range and higher.

    He does good work, but his generalizations are for a trendless market, when you smash a stock 100 pts in 4 months, a 6 buck move is nothing.


      Aw it was worht a minute's read. No, the slaughter of DRYS is hardly to be made up in 5 point moves even though they may be 50% jumps!!

     As you know, I think this little rally in the market is going to be short and not so sweet, and I have already sold into it in selected issues.No doubt a bogus Detroit bailout will occasion a rally as well, but will be meaningless.

     The Chinese stimulus is interesting and more important.But the parochial nature of US news will not cover it at all...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Vermeer,

    That was a snoozer, all he did was research call volume and use a 10 week moving average to draw some muddled conclusion.

    I dont think this "meteoric" move is much at all, they killed the stock artificially, so the move back to fair value could be JUST as dramatic.

    I am not even getting excited until we see the 30-40 range, and it SHOULD see that range and higher.

    He does good work, but his generalizations are for a trendless market, when you smash a stock 100 pts in 4 months, a 6 buck move is nothing.


      Aw it was worht a minute's read. No, the slaughter of DRYS is hardly to be made up in 5 point moves even though they may be 50% jumps!!

     As you know, I think this little rally in the market is going to be short and not so sweet, and I have already sold into it in selected issues.No doubt a bogus Detroit bailout will occasion a rally as well, but will be meaningless.

     The Chinese stimulus is interesting and more important.But the parochial nature of US news will not cover it at all...
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 5:33 PM ET #97

    Vermeer,

    of course I read everything you guys post and I appreciate it, that wasnt a jab at you, rather the author who is using generic evaluation and research as if the stock has been in a trading range for 6 months.


    Reply
    Vermeer,

    of course I read everything you guys post and I appreciate it, that wasnt a jab at you, rather the author who is using generic evaluation and research as if the stock has been in a trading range for 6 months.


     
    VirginiaHoldem2
    VirginiaHoldem2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 2704
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 6:47 PM ET #98

    DRYS

    Gotta give up trying to figure out that stock.  That is one you tuck away (for sanity purposes of course) and look back in a year to see where things shake out.

    one of the unfortunate side effects is that one of my favorite boards that I discuss DRYS is now filled with irrational post after irrational post when in the past there actually was a lot of substance.  Oh well.  If irrational = 50% a day bring it on I guess.
    Reply
    DRYS

    Gotta give up trying to figure out that stock.  That is one you tuck away (for sanity purposes of course) and look back in a year to see where things shake out.

    one of the unfortunate side effects is that one of my favorite boards that I discuss DRYS is now filled with irrational post after irrational post when in the past there actually was a lot of substance.  Oh well.  If irrational = 50% a day bring it on I guess.
     
    whereismyhat
    whereismyhat
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 16136
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 7:09 PM ET #99

    DRYS   I got in at $6.38 with one eye shut and one hand covering my nutsack!  Let's hope the dollar opens up down tomorrow which I think it's fixing to take a beating this week and I think DRYS could see 16 in a flash.
    Reply
    DRYS   I got in at $6.38 with one eye shut and one hand covering my nutsack!  Let's hope the dollar opens up down tomorrow which I think it's fixing to take a beating this week and I think DRYS could see 16 in a flash.
     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2008 - 7:33 PM ET #100

    VH2,

    I saw your post about the UDW subject..that board has turned into a sh!t pile to be honest..it used to be a pretty good place now it is garbage over there.


    Reply
    VH2,

    I saw your post about the UDW subject..that board has turned into a sh!t pile to be honest..it used to be a pretty good place now it is garbage over there.


    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,402
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,580
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.