• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    My weekend blackjack trip to AC is over. Time to get back to business

    1234 Next Last»
    Lippsman
    vegasdennis
    spartak
    potvin
    IHIOUSE
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11785
    Posts: 78
    1234 Next Last»
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 9:27 PM ET #1

    On Tuesday that is..........

    See ya then everyone. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    On Tuesday that is..........

    See ya then everyone. 

     
    vegasdennis
    vegasdennis
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21934
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 9:28 PM ET #2

    How much you win 
    Reply
    How much you win 
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 9:30 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

    How much you win 

    Little over 4K.  Not great for a team of 3, but it was ok, over the course of 5 days. 

    It was special though, it was the first time I was able to work both kids into one of my teams.  "Little girl" turned 21 and I was finally able to get her in a casino.  Hell, I have had her in private games since she was 13.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

    How much you win 

    Little over 4K.  Not great for a team of 3, but it was ok, over the course of 5 days. 

    It was special though, it was the first time I was able to work both kids into one of my teams.  "Little girl" turned 21 and I was finally able to get her in a casino.  Hell, I have had her in private games since she was 13.

     

     
    vegasdennis
    vegasdennis
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21934
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 9:32 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Little over 4K.  Not great for a team of 3, but it was ok, over the course of 5 days. 

    It was special though, it was the first time I was able to work both kids into one of my teams.  "Little girl" turned 21 and I was finally able to get her in a casino.  Hell, I have had her in private games since she was 13.

     


    Awesome deal glad you had a good time 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Little over 4K.  Not great for a team of 3, but it was ok, over the course of 5 days. 

    It was special though, it was the first time I was able to work both kids into one of my teams.  "Little girl" turned 21 and I was finally able to get her in a casino.  Hell, I have had her in private games since she was 13.

     


    Awesome deal glad you had a good time 
     
    spartak
    spartak
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8797
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 9:50 PM ET #5

    sounds like fun and I see some good family time
    Reply
    sounds like fun and I see some good family time
     
    potvin
    potvin
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 27577
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 10:00 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Little over 4K.  Not great for a team of 3, but it was ok, over the course of 5 days. 

    It was special though, it was the first time I was able to work both kids into one of my teams.  "Little girl" turned 21 and I was finally able to get her in a casino.  Hell, I have had her in private games since she was 13.

     

    i have studied both mr ken uston and lawrence revere for years, if you ever need another for your team i could be in ac in 2hours!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    Little over 4K.  Not great for a team of 3, but it was ok, over the course of 5 days. 

    It was special though, it was the first time I was able to work both kids into one of my teams.  "Little girl" turned 21 and I was finally able to get her in a casino.  Hell, I have had her in private games since she was 13.

     

    i have studied both mr ken uston and lawrence revere for years, if you ever need another for your team i could be in ac in 2hours!

     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 10:03 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

    i have studied both mr ken uston and lawrence revere for years, if you ever need another for your team i could be in ac in 2hours!

    I will make a note of that.  Which counts do you know ?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

    i have studied both mr ken uston and lawrence revere for years, if you ever need another for your team i could be in ac in 2hours!

    I will make a note of that.  Which counts do you know ?

     
    potvin
    potvin
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 27577
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 10:18 PM ET #8

    i use the uston advanced count, where aces only count for bet size and are not added into the true count
    Reply
    i use the uston advanced count, where aces only count for bet size and are not added into the true count
     
    potvin
    potvin
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 27577
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 10:21 PM ET #9

    2+8=+1

    2,4,6,7= +2

    5=+3

    9=-1

    10s and facecards=-3

    divided by the half deck remaining

    Reply

    2+8=+1

    2,4,6,7= +2

    5=+3

    9=-1

    10s and facecards=-3

    divided by the half deck remaining

     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 10:31 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

    2+8=+1

    2,4,6,7= +2

    5=+3

    9=-1

    10s and facecards=-3

    divided by the half deck remaining

    Interesting.  I'm guessing you are in at least 45 or so ?  You can PM me with that if you like.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

    2+8=+1

    2,4,6,7= +2

    5=+3

    9=-1

    10s and facecards=-3

    divided by the half deck remaining

    Interesting.  I'm guessing you are in at least 45 or so ?  You can PM me with that if you like.

     
    potvin
    potvin
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 27577
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 10:39 PM ET #11

    46  pretty good guess!
    Reply
    46  pretty good guess!
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 11:02 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

    46  pretty good guess!

    Your choice of counts gave it away.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

    46  pretty good guess!

    Your choice of counts gave it away.

     
    IHIOUSE
    IHIOUSE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 8093
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 11:03 PM ET #13

    where did you stay ? that new spot revel ? i was down at the trop 2 weeks ago, good times
    Reply
    where did you stay ? that new spot revel ? i was down at the trop 2 weeks ago, good times
     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10343
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 11:09 PM ET #14

    I Hit borgata for 8k past weekend and 6k week before,,,nice mini run......Uston
    Reply
    I Hit borgata for 8k past weekend and 6k week before,,,nice mini run......Uston
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 11:39 PM ET #15

    A girl playing Blackjack at 13 seems, well repulsive. I am guessing maybe I am too old school for this site. Time to call it a day.

    Reply

    A girl playing Blackjack at 13 seems, well repulsive. I am guessing maybe I am too old school for this site. Time to call it a day.

     
    mariner24
    mariner24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 2388
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2012 - 11:56 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    A girl playing Blackjack at 13 seems, well repulsive. I am guessing maybe I am too old school for this site. Time to call it a day.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    A girl playing Blackjack at 13 seems, well repulsive. I am guessing maybe I am too old school for this site. Time to call it a day.

     
    Riceboi
    Riceboi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 5372
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 12:40 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

    i use the uston advanced count, where aces only count for bet size and are not added into the true count


    can you recommend me a book to buy to learn? or websites?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by potvin:

    i use the uston advanced count, where aces only count for bet size and are not added into the true count


    can you recommend me a book to buy to learn? or websites?
     
    Riceboi
    Riceboi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 5372
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 12:52 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi:



    can you recommend me a book to buy to learn? or websites?


    nevermind i found Million Dollar Blackjack
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi:



    can you recommend me a book to buy to learn? or websites?


    nevermind i found Million Dollar Blackjack
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 1:25 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

    where did you stay ? that new spot revel ? i was down at the trop 2 weeks ago, good times

    Actually I stayed at the Showboat. Hit the Trop a little, but I tell ya where we spent most of our time and you won't believe it.

    The Atlantic (Former Hilton)  Hardly no one played at the $10 tables and I could use a spread of $10--$500.  When the $10 tables were played more we played at the $25 tables with no problem at all.  Also I used the ol' trick of bringing Caesars blacks with me and put them on the table.  They fell all over thierselves trying to comp us with stuff because we were "slumming" at thier very small casino.  Kinda of like saying we can treat you better then Caesars.

    We really didn't get any heat at all. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by IHIOUSE:

    where did you stay ? that new spot revel ? i was down at the trop 2 weeks ago, good times

    Actually I stayed at the Showboat. Hit the Trop a little, but I tell ya where we spent most of our time and you won't believe it.

    The Atlantic (Former Hilton)  Hardly no one played at the $10 tables and I could use a spread of $10--$500.  When the $10 tables were played more we played at the $25 tables with no problem at all.  Also I used the ol' trick of bringing Caesars blacks with me and put them on the table.  They fell all over thierselves trying to comp us with stuff because we were "slumming" at thier very small casino.  Kinda of like saying we can treat you better then Caesars.

    We really didn't get any heat at all. 

     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 1:28 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    A girl playing Blackjack at 13 seems, well repulsive. I am guessing maybe I am too old school for this site. Time to call it a day.

    Was it repulsive when I taught my 13 year old son to count cards ?  How about 16, how about 18 ?  What is the age where it's not repulsive.  Or is it just because she's a girl thing.

    Yeah it's real horrible I taught her a skill where she can make a good deal of money by playing cards.

    And BTW, of course she never went to any private games without me there.  Well not that I knew about and word gets around in those circles if she ever did without me there.

    But everyone is entitled to thier own opinion.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    A girl playing Blackjack at 13 seems, well repulsive. I am guessing maybe I am too old school for this site. Time to call it a day.

    Was it repulsive when I taught my 13 year old son to count cards ?  How about 16, how about 18 ?  What is the age where it's not repulsive.  Or is it just because she's a girl thing.

    Yeah it's real horrible I taught her a skill where she can make a good deal of money by playing cards.

    And BTW, of course she never went to any private games without me there.  Well not that I knew about and word gets around in those circles if she ever did without me there.

    But everyone is entitled to thier own opinion.

     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 1:42 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi:



    nevermind i found Million Dollar Blackjack

    I really don't reccomend you learn this count unless you have used older counts like this before.  A level 3 count really isn't worth it with the newer counts out there.  In fact Uston used this for a very short time.  It is far more complex than needed.

    Although in disclosure I base my index tables on some of this count. I use a hybrid of the uston APC and my own count.

    If you haven't counted much or not at all I believe you should get KO Blackjack.  But if you want to stick with something from Uston I believe you should get the Uston SS count.  It's still a level 3 system, but it's unbalanced like the KO is.

    It's an oddity – an advanced, unbalanced strategy. It was designed as the "Stongest and Simplest" (hence SS) strategy. There are very few indexes used in shoe games as the strategy relies on its 99+% Betting Correlation.

    I got the SS system from Ustons daughter, but she does not sell it anymore.  That has been taken over by BAUM productions. Here is thier e-mail address. baumproductions@cox.net

    The  Unbalance Zen is quite a bit easier to master.  So don't be fooled by the "simplest" moniker.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi:



    nevermind i found Million Dollar Blackjack

    I really don't reccomend you learn this count unless you have used older counts like this before.  A level 3 count really isn't worth it with the newer counts out there.  In fact Uston used this for a very short time.  It is far more complex than needed.

    Although in disclosure I base my index tables on some of this count. I use a hybrid of the uston APC and my own count.

    If you haven't counted much or not at all I believe you should get KO Blackjack.  But if you want to stick with something from Uston I believe you should get the Uston SS count.  It's still a level 3 system, but it's unbalanced like the KO is.

    It's an oddity – an advanced, unbalanced strategy. It was designed as the "Stongest and Simplest" (hence SS) strategy. There are very few indexes used in shoe games as the strategy relies on its 99+% Betting Correlation.

    I got the SS system from Ustons daughter, but she does not sell it anymore.  That has been taken over by BAUM productions. Here is thier e-mail address. baumproductions@cox.net

    The  Unbalance Zen is quite a bit easier to master.  So don't be fooled by the "simplest" moniker.

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 2:11 AM ET #22

    nice job....you inspired me to try my luck at the casino tonight. If lipps can win 4k, I can win 4k
    Reply
    nice job....you inspired me to try my luck at the casino tonight. If lipps can win 4k, I can win 4k
     
    Riceboi
    Riceboi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 5372
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 2:44 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    I really don't reccomend you learn this count unless you have used older counts like this before.  A level 3 count really isn't worth it with the newer counts out there.  In fact Uston used this for a very short time.  It is far more complex than needed.

    Although in disclosure I base my index tables on some of this count. I use a hybrid of the uston APC and my own count.

    If you haven't counted much or not at all I believe you should get KO Blackjack.  But if you want to stick with something from Uston I believe you should get the Uston SS count.  It's still a level 3 system, but it's unbalanced like the KO is.

    It's an oddity – an advanced, unbalanced strategy. It was designed as the "Stongest and Simplest" (hence SS) strategy. There are very few indexes used in shoe games as the strategy relies on its 99+% Betting Correlation.

    I got the SS system from Ustons daughter, but she does not sell it anymore.  That has been taken over by BAUM productions. Here is thier e-mail address. baumproductions@cox.net

    The  Unbalance Zen is quite a bit easier to master.  So don't be fooled by the "simplest" moniker.



    cool thanks for the advice.  can these simple methods be played alone or do you need a team? Is the whole point of a team to not get caught?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman:

    I really don't reccomend you learn this count unless you have used older counts like this before.  A level 3 count really isn't worth it with the newer counts out there.  In fact Uston used this for a very short time.  It is far more complex than needed.

    Although in disclosure I base my index tables on some of this count. I use a hybrid of the uston APC and my own count.

    If you haven't counted much or not at all I believe you should get KO Blackjack.  But if you want to stick with something from Uston I believe you should get the Uston SS count.  It's still a level 3 system, but it's unbalanced like the KO is.

    It's an oddity – an advanced, unbalanced strategy. It was designed as the "Stongest and Simplest" (hence SS) strategy. There are very few indexes used in shoe games as the strategy relies on its 99+% Betting Correlation.

    I got the SS system from Ustons daughter, but she does not sell it anymore.  That has been taken over by BAUM productions. Here is thier e-mail address. baumproductions@cox.net

    The  Unbalance Zen is quite a bit easier to master.  So don't be fooled by the "simplest" moniker.



    cool thanks for the advice.  can these simple methods be played alone or do you need a team? Is the whole point of a team to not get caught?
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 8:18 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi:



    cool thanks for the advice.  can these simple methods be played alone or do you need a team? Is the whole point of a team to not get caught?

    The team concept is to hit the long run faster.  You want to log as many hours by as many people as possible.

    But you can play just on your own just fine.  It's the way I play half of the time.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi:



    cool thanks for the advice.  can these simple methods be played alone or do you need a team? Is the whole point of a team to not get caught?

    The team concept is to hit the long run faster.  You want to log as many hours by as many people as possible.

    But you can play just on your own just fine.  It's the way I play half of the time.

     
     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10343
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2012 - 9:47 AM ET #25

    Lipps...Ive been using Uston basic system...Not bad ..But without being repulsive I am teaching my 12 yr old Black Lab card counting ..
    What do you use/ recommend for 1 man gangs ??

    Thanks..
    Reply
    Lipps...Ive been using Uston basic system...Not bad ..But without being repulsive I am teaching my 12 yr old Black Lab card counting ..
    What do you use/ recommend for 1 man gangs ??

    Thanks..
    All Forums | General Discussion
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,524
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,210
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,613
    • PART DEUX 266
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 2,077
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,952
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 473
    • 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.