Why the F*ck Would Tony Parker Cheat on Eva Longoria?
Lots of valid points I have heard as to why. But I think one of the biggest reasons is that she said she doesn't give blow jobs. I don't care how hot a broad is, she better be sucking my dick or forgetaboutit.
Lots of valid points I have heard as to why. But I think one of the biggest reasons is that she said she doesn't give blow jobs. I don't care how hot a broad is, she better be sucking my dick or forgetaboutit.
Ever see her without makeup?
Same goes for 95% of “beautiful” female celebrities that are 35+ years old without makeup.
Hell, I’d say over 50% of all female celebrities the media deems “beautiful” are average at best without makeup. Some people forget that whenever we see these women it is after they have spent hours in hair and makeup and almost all of their photos have been airbrushed.
Ever see her without makeup?
Same goes for 95% of “beautiful” female celebrities that are 35+ years old without makeup.
Hell, I’d say over 50% of all female celebrities the media deems “beautiful” are average at best without makeup. Some people forget that whenever we see these women it is after they have spent hours in hair and makeup and almost all of their photos have been airbrushed.
jesus, some people r negative..
girls arent like men..! that is most girls anyway.. i dont know what kind of women u associate with..
Are you serious? Women actually cheat more than men. Believe it or not.
jesus, some people r negative..
girls arent like men..! that is most girls anyway.. i dont know what kind of women u associate with..
Are you serious? Women actually cheat more than men. Believe it or not.
So true....I won't date any chick that does polish the hitch.
HELL Yea brotha! ![]()
So true....I won't date any chick that does polish the hitch.
HELL Yea brotha! ![]()
Apparently he was banging Richard Jefferson's wife
Richard Jefferson isn't married. He dumped his fiance a few days before their wedding with a text message. A lot of people thinks he's gay actually.
As far as Tony Parker is concerned, maybe his wife was a bitch. maybe she was a spoiled diva that always used her looks to get what she wanted. Maybe she wasn't fuckin him on the regular. Maybe she was a prude and an absolutely lousy lay. Who knows. Bottom line is, as beautiful as she is, she obviously wasn't giving the man all that he needed. And he went somewhere else to get it.
Beautiful women have fatal flaws too.
Apparently he was banging Richard Jefferson's wife
Richard Jefferson isn't married. He dumped his fiance a few days before their wedding with a text message. A lot of people thinks he's gay actually.
As far as Tony Parker is concerned, maybe his wife was a bitch. maybe she was a spoiled diva that always used her looks to get what she wanted. Maybe she wasn't fuckin him on the regular. Maybe she was a prude and an absolutely lousy lay. Who knows. Bottom line is, as beautiful as she is, she obviously wasn't giving the man all that he needed. And he went somewhere else to get it.
Beautiful women have fatal flaws too.
because her day job was being a person on T.V and he realized that she was more than likely doing the same thing he was, when he was gone 6 months of the year. she makes out with guy after guy on TV and he is the one that cheats?
because her day job was being a person on T.V and he realized that she was more than likely doing the same thing he was, when he was gone 6 months of the year. she makes out with guy after guy on TV and he is the one that cheats?
As everyone has already said because he can. I will guarantee you that Tony Parker has his choice of hundred of basketball groupies that are at least three times hotter than Eva Longoria. What he did with a teammates wife is beyond disgusting but would not be shocked if this happens all the time.
As everyone has already said because he can. I will guarantee you that Tony Parker has his choice of hundred of basketball groupies that are at least three times hotter than Eva Longoria. What he did with a teammates wife is beyond disgusting but would not be shocked if this happens all the time.
Because shes ugly as hell. Google some pictures of her without makeup on its a pretty scary sight. I know chicks down the street at the bar better looking than her. He probably woke up one morning and took a good look at that bitch and said fuck this shit im outta here.
Because shes ugly as hell. Google some pictures of her without makeup on its a pretty scary sight. I know chicks down the street at the bar better looking than her. He probably woke up one morning and took a good look at that bitch and said fuck this shit im outta here.
https://www.roflposters.com/fuck-bitches-because-no-matter-how-cute-she-is-how-smart-she-is-or-how-good-she-is-in-bed-somebody-somewhere-is-tired-of-her-shit/131029/
https://www.roflposters.com/fuck-bitches-because-no-matter-how-cute-she-is-how-smart-she-is-or-how-good-she-is-in-bed-somebody-somewhere-is-tired-of-her-shit/131029/
for some ![]()
but Others Like to have
and raise them with a Wife
for some ![]()
but Others Like to have
and raise them with a Wife
I get why famous men cheat on their good looking famous wives/gfs, but one that just had me scratching my head was when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurly with a disgusting, ugly, crack person.
I mean I understand cheating on your smoking hot famous wife for a smoking hot 18 year old or something like that, but an ugly crack person? ![]()
I get why famous men cheat on their good looking famous wives/gfs, but one that just had me scratching my head was when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurly with a disgusting, ugly, crack person.
I mean I understand cheating on your smoking hot famous wife for a smoking hot 18 year old or something like that, but an ugly crack person? ![]()
Because hes a rich and famous athelete that can get better kitty on the road from groupies and Eva has been passed around like a joint.....
Puff puff pass.....It was just his turn to pass ![]()
Because hes a rich and famous athelete that can get better kitty on the road from groupies and Eva has been passed around like a joint.....
Puff puff pass.....It was just his turn to pass ![]()
Same goes for 95% of “beautiful” female celebrities that are 35+ years old without makeup.
Hell, I’d say over 50% of all female celebrities the media deems “beautiful” are average at best without makeup. Some people forget that whenever we see these women it is after they have spent hours in hair and makeup and almost all of their photos have been airbrushed.
don't forget " plastic surgery"
Same goes for 95% of “beautiful” female celebrities that are 35+ years old without makeup.
Hell, I’d say over 50% of all female celebrities the media deems “beautiful” are average at best without makeup. Some people forget that whenever we see these women it is after they have spent hours in hair and makeup and almost all of their photos have been airbrushed.
don't forget " plastic surgery"
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,257
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,422
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,567
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- PART DEUX 106
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
