https://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/529200841653PM_boyfriends.jpg
Why the F*ck Would Tony Parker Cheat on Eva Longoria?
https://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/529200841653PM_boyfriends.jpg
It's just like anything else. You're gonna cheat, no matter how beautiful she is, if you're not deeply, head over heels in love. That's what you need to make it last. My girl and I are one of the few that have that. And I'm not bragging. But there's no woman on this earth that could tempt me. She couldn't even come close. When you love someone to the ends of the earth, you wont ever cheat. And I know how difficult it is to find a good, faithful woman. There's no way in Hell I'd ever think about doing anything to jeopardize what we have. It would simply be the dumbest thing any man on earth could do. Especially considering the fact that she could do so much better. I'm just lucky. But hey... I must be doing something right!
It's just like anything else. You're gonna cheat, no matter how beautiful she is, if you're not deeply, head over heels in love. That's what you need to make it last. My girl and I are one of the few that have that. And I'm not bragging. But there's no woman on this earth that could tempt me. She couldn't even come close. When you love someone to the ends of the earth, you wont ever cheat. And I know how difficult it is to find a good, faithful woman. There's no way in Hell I'd ever think about doing anything to jeopardize what we have. It would simply be the dumbest thing any man on earth could do. Especially considering the fact that she could do so much better. I'm just lucky. But hey... I must be doing something right!
....and who prob thinks she is just a crazy greedy bitch...
....and who prob thinks she is just a crazy greedy bitch...
It's just like anything else. You're gonna cheat, no matter how beautiful she is, if you're not deeply, head over heels in love. That's what you need to make it last. My girl and I are one of the few that have that. And I'm not bragging. But there's no woman on this earth that could tempt me. She couldn't even come close. When you love someone to the ends of the earth, you wont ever cheat. And I know how difficult it is to find a good, faithful woman. There's no way in Hell I'd ever think about doing anything to jeopardize what we have. It would simply be the dumbest thing any man on earth could do. Especially considering the fact that she could do so much better. I'm just lucky. But hey... I must be doing something right!
Point is you never truly know what the other one is up to....you can only hope you are on the same page.....and hope now-a-days is not what it was 40 years ago.....
It's just like anything else. You're gonna cheat, no matter how beautiful she is, if you're not deeply, head over heels in love. That's what you need to make it last. My girl and I are one of the few that have that. And I'm not bragging. But there's no woman on this earth that could tempt me. She couldn't even come close. When you love someone to the ends of the earth, you wont ever cheat. And I know how difficult it is to find a good, faithful woman. There's no way in Hell I'd ever think about doing anything to jeopardize what we have. It would simply be the dumbest thing any man on earth could do. Especially considering the fact that she could do so much better. I'm just lucky. But hey... I must be doing something right!
Point is you never truly know what the other one is up to....you can only hope you are on the same page.....and hope now-a-days is not what it was 40 years ago.....
It's just like anything else. You're gonna cheat, no matter how beautiful she is, if you're not deeply, head over heels in love. That's what you need to make it last. My girl and I are one of the few that have that. And I'm not bragging. But there's no woman on this earth that could tempt me. She couldn't even come close. When you love someone to the ends of the earth, you wont ever cheat. And I know how difficult it is to find a good, faithful woman. There's no way in Hell I'd ever think about doing anything to jeopardize what we have. It would simply be the dumbest thing any man on earth could do. Especially considering the fact that she could do so much better. I'm just lucky. But hey... I must be doing something right!
I will bet 1100 that she is fucking someone else. In fact, I am so sure of it. I will let you be.
It's just like anything else. You're gonna cheat, no matter how beautiful she is, if you're not deeply, head over heels in love. That's what you need to make it last. My girl and I are one of the few that have that. And I'm not bragging. But there's no woman on this earth that could tempt me. She couldn't even come close. When you love someone to the ends of the earth, you wont ever cheat. And I know how difficult it is to find a good, faithful woman. There's no way in Hell I'd ever think about doing anything to jeopardize what we have. It would simply be the dumbest thing any man on earth could do. Especially considering the fact that she could do so much better. I'm just lucky. But hey... I must be doing something right!
I will bet 1100 that she is fucking someone else. In fact, I am so sure of it. I will let you be.
Human nature. We want what we cant have and as soon as we get what we want we get sick of it at some point. Its 1000 times worst when your a celebrity.
Human nature. We want what we cant have and as soon as we get what we want we get sick of it at some point. Its 1000 times worst when your a celebrity.
Grass is always greener on the other side. It might be awesome for a while but eventually you would get sick of just banging hot random gold diggers.
Maybe he was thinking about starting a family at one point. Obviousily he has changed his mind.
Grass is always greener on the other side. It might be awesome for a while but eventually you would get sick of just banging hot random gold diggers.
Maybe he was thinking about starting a family at one point. Obviousily he has changed his mind.
i feel bad for you if some chick actually made you this way..
ull never get a good girl if ur that paranoid
i feel bad for you if some chick actually made you this way..
ull never get a good girl if ur that paranoid
Apparently he was banging Richard Jefferson's wife
I hope he whoops his ass. Men who fuck married women, especially wives of other men they know, are the lowest scum bags in our society. They used to shoot or hang people like this just one hundred years ago. We should do the same now.
Apparently he was banging Richard Jefferson's wife
I hope he whoops his ass. Men who fuck married women, especially wives of other men they know, are the lowest scum bags in our society. They used to shoot or hang people like this just one hundred years ago. We should do the same now.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,257
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,422
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,567
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- PART DEUX 106
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
