Why the F*ck Would Tony Parker Cheat on Eva Longoria?
I get why famous men cheat on their good looking famous wives/gfs, but one that just had me scratching my head was when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurly with a disgusting, ugly, crack person.
I mean I understand cheating on your smoking hot famous wife for a smoking hot 18 year old or something like that, but an ugly crack person? ![]()
I get why famous men cheat on their good looking famous wives/gfs, but one that just had me scratching my head was when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurly with a disgusting, ugly, crack person.
I mean I understand cheating on your smoking hot famous wife for a smoking hot 18 year old or something like that, but an ugly crack person? ![]()
I get why famous men cheat on their good looking famous wives/gfs, but one that just had me scratching my head was when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurly with a disgusting, ugly, crack person.
I mean I understand cheating on your smoking hot famous wife for a smoking hot 18 year old or something like that, but an ugly crack person? ![]()
Suddenly those disgusting mug shots of the two are stuck in my head. ![]()
I get why famous men cheat on their good looking famous wives/gfs, but one that just had me scratching my head was when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurly with a disgusting, ugly, crack person.
I mean I understand cheating on your smoking hot famous wife for a smoking hot 18 year old or something like that, but an ugly crack person? ![]()
Suddenly those disgusting mug shots of the two are stuck in my head. ![]()
I get why famous men cheat on their good looking famous wives/gfs, but one that just had me scratching my head was when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurly with a disgusting, ugly, crack person.
I mean I understand cheating on your smoking hot famous wife for a smoking hot 18 year old or something like that, but an ugly crack person? ![]()
i 100% agree.
I get why famous men cheat on their good looking famous wives/gfs, but one that just had me scratching my head was when Hugh Grant cheated on Elizabeth Hurly with a disgusting, ugly, crack person.
I mean I understand cheating on your smoking hot famous wife for a smoking hot 18 year old or something like that, but an ugly crack person? ![]()
i 100% agree.
that is also true lol.
Well you would know first hand. ![]()
(If you're the guy that had an affair with a masseuse?? from around 4-5 yrs ago and was worried about getting her pregnant?)
that is also true lol.
Well you would know first hand. ![]()
(If you're the guy that had an affair with a masseuse?? from around 4-5 yrs ago and was worried about getting her pregnant?)
because women are all basically nuts...no matter how hot they are
what's the difference between, looking for a golf ball and lady godiva?
looking for a golf ball is a hunt on a course
because women are all basically nuts...no matter how hot they are
what's the difference between, looking for a golf ball and lady godiva?
looking for a golf ball is a hunt on a course
The truth is men just get sick of the same flavor day after day after day after day.
https://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/529200841653PM_boyfriends.jpg
The truth is men just get sick of the same flavor day after day after day after day.
https://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/529200841653PM_boyfriends.jpg
The truth is men just get sick of the same flavor day after day after day after day.
Athletes just have sooo much talent coming at them that they will eventually slide it in someone!
The truth is men just get sick of the same flavor day after day after day after day.
Athletes just have sooo much talent coming at them that they will eventually slide it in someone!
because these asshole athletes have beautiful girfriends and wives and more money than anyone could ever need in a lifetime. and that's still not enough.
because these asshole athletes have beautiful girfriends and wives and more money than anyone could ever need in a lifetime. and that's still not enough.
I wonder what they would talk about at dinner?![]()
I fucking retarded 20 something pro athlete with locker room mentality and a bimbo. Why these women marry dumb fucks and expect loyalty is beyond me. The money and glory sure but it's simply a one way way street..... straight to the court room.
I wonder what they would talk about at dinner?![]()
I fucking retarded 20 something pro athlete with locker room mentality and a bimbo. Why these women marry dumb fucks and expect loyalty is beyond me. The money and glory sure but it's simply a one way way street..... straight to the court room.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,257
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,422
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,567
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- PART DEUX 106
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
