What is the best US state to live in
LIVEIN OCC GREAT WEATHER LIVE IN FOUNTAIN VALLEY THATS ABOVE HUNTINGTON BEACH I BARTEND OUT HERE ALSO SELL REAL ESTATE PART TIME LITTLE PRICEY OUT HERE UNLESS YOU GO INLAND GOT ANGELS DODGERS KINGS BEACHS BABES RENTALS 1 BEDROOMS IN FVOR HB ANYWHERE FROM $1,400 & ^^ BETTER GET 2BED $1,700^ WITH ROOMATE INLAND ABOUT $300-400 CHEAPER GO ON CRAIGSLIST GOOD LUCK TO YOU I RESPECT YOUR SPORTYS INPUT THOUGHT YOU WERE IN NY IM FROM THERE ORGINALLY BORN IN MANAHATTAN LIVED IN LINDENHURST ,LI TILL I WAS 10
LIVEIN OCC GREAT WEATHER LIVE IN FOUNTAIN VALLEY THATS ABOVE HUNTINGTON BEACH I BARTEND OUT HERE ALSO SELL REAL ESTATE PART TIME LITTLE PRICEY OUT HERE UNLESS YOU GO INLAND GOT ANGELS DODGERS KINGS BEACHS BABES RENTALS 1 BEDROOMS IN FVOR HB ANYWHERE FROM $1,400 & ^^ BETTER GET 2BED $1,700^ WITH ROOMATE INLAND ABOUT $300-400 CHEAPER GO ON CRAIGSLIST GOOD LUCK TO YOU I RESPECT YOUR SPORTYS INPUT THOUGHT YOU WERE IN NY IM FROM THERE ORGINALLY BORN IN MANAHATTAN LIVED IN LINDENHURST ,LI TILL I WAS 10
I only read the first page, but I don't expect homers like some of you do.
But I also disagree with the usual suspects. New York, California, Florida, etc.
New York has a ridiculously high cost of living and is a crime ridden, dangerous place in some parts.
California probably has the highest cost of living in the country and those plastics are prob very materialistic.
Florida isn't bad, but South Florida is very dangerous with Crime. Don't know much else about the state though.
To me, an ideal place to live would be a place where everyone is very friendly and doesn't turn their nose at you because of social status like they would in LA or NYC.
Unfortunately, a lot of these friendlier places are either in the middle of nowhere or in the South. Most of these places don't have a booming job market like a key metropolitan like NYC, Chicago, DC.
It's a trade off. If I wasn't a rich man and could live anywhere I would prob move to the Carolinas for the cheap housing, and close to a relaxing beach without the party scene of Florida.
I only read the first page, but I don't expect homers like some of you do.
But I also disagree with the usual suspects. New York, California, Florida, etc.
New York has a ridiculously high cost of living and is a crime ridden, dangerous place in some parts.
California probably has the highest cost of living in the country and those plastics are prob very materialistic.
Florida isn't bad, but South Florida is very dangerous with Crime. Don't know much else about the state though.
To me, an ideal place to live would be a place where everyone is very friendly and doesn't turn their nose at you because of social status like they would in LA or NYC.
Unfortunately, a lot of these friendlier places are either in the middle of nowhere or in the South. Most of these places don't have a booming job market like a key metropolitan like NYC, Chicago, DC.
It's a trade off. If I wasn't a rich man and could live anywhere I would prob move to the Carolinas for the cheap housing, and close to a relaxing beach without the party scene of Florida.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-speeding-car-slams-tree-texas-25206096
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dead-speeding-car-slams-tree-texas-25206096
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 206
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,564
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,116
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,932
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
