• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    WAS A RIGHT OR SHOULD I SAY..DID I HAD A REASON?

    «First Previous 12345
    WhySoSucK
    JavierVasquez
    joeylazaretti
    raems
    Iw1nBets
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5308
    Posts: 121
    «First Previous 12345
     
    WhySoSucK
    WhySoSucK
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 6848
    Posted: Feb. 3, 2012 - 12:40 AM ET #101

    Reply
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:39 AM ET #102

    Yes..biatch was playin with me..so you guys were right..but, anyways..when you play with da playa..you get played at the end..so..she will learn her lesson now..after I gaved her # 2 Craiglist..hook ups..I hate lying girls..I dont know why they have to lie..specially when I told her to be honest..or I will punish..anyway now we are even..thats why they end up with jackasses..cuz most of the girls are dumb..just like this 1..
    Reply
    Yes..biatch was playin with me..so you guys were right..but, anyways..when you play with da playa..you get played at the end..so..she will learn her lesson now..after I gaved her # 2 Craiglist..hook ups..I hate lying girls..I dont know why they have to lie..specially when I told her to be honest..or I will punish..anyway now we are even..thats why they end up with jackasses..cuz most of the girls are dumb..just like this 1..
     
    joeylazaretti
    joeylazaretti
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 312
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 3:50 AM ET #103

    With all due disrespect, you're a fucking clown for that one.

    As far as your original post, all I really have to say is a few words that won't make up a sentence; pathetic, desperate, pyscho, insane.

    Reply

    With all due disrespect, you're a fucking clown for that one.

    As far as your original post, all I really have to say is a few words that won't make up a sentence; pathetic, desperate, pyscho, insane.

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:01 AM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by joeylazaretti:

    With all due disrespect, you're a fucking clown for that one.

    As far as your original post, all I really have to say is a few words that won't make up a sentence; pathetic, desperate, pyscho, insane.

    well, whatever..she couldnt just walked away..after havin a little fun..it was my turn..I am sure..most of no losers guys would do the same..you excluded..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joeylazaretti:

    With all due disrespect, you're a fucking clown for that one.

    As far as your original post, all I really have to say is a few words that won't make up a sentence; pathetic, desperate, pyscho, insane.

    well, whatever..she couldnt just walked away..after havin a little fun..it was my turn..I am sure..most of no losers guys would do the same..you excluded..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:04 AM ET #105

    Like Clint said..we not just gonna let you walk out of here..she got what she deserved..end of story..
    Reply
    Like Clint said..we not just gonna let you walk out of here..she got what she deserved..end of story..
     
    joeylazaretti
    joeylazaretti
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 312
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:04 AM ET #106

    I've had it happen before, but after the first text/call and she says "I'm busy until such and such time", I don't bother contacting her again. I get impatient, so I just delete the number and enjoy the luxury of a phonebook well stocked with broads to romp around with.
    Reply
    I've had it happen before, but after the first text/call and she says "I'm busy until such and such time", I don't bother contacting her again. I get impatient, so I just delete the number and enjoy the luxury of a phonebook well stocked with broads to romp around with.
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:13 AM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by joeylazaretti:

    I've had it happen before, but after the first text/call and she says "I'm busy until such and such time", I don't bother contacting her again. I get impatient, so I just delete the number and enjoy the luxury of a phonebook well stocked with broads to romp around with.

    yeah..i do the same..I dont like 2 be concentradet on 1..but..I dont like when I nicely ask..if she doesnt want somethin..that she continue to play games..its nto like I didnt ask her..thats all..I hope you get it know..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by joeylazaretti:

    I've had it happen before, but after the first text/call and she says "I'm busy until such and such time", I don't bother contacting her again. I get impatient, so I just delete the number and enjoy the luxury of a phonebook well stocked with broads to romp around with.

    yeah..i do the same..I dont like 2 be concentradet on 1..but..I dont like when I nicely ask..if she doesnt want somethin..that she continue to play games..its nto like I didnt ask her..thats all..I hope you get it know..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:17 AM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by joeylazaretti:

    I've had it happen before, but after the first text/call and she says "I'm busy until such and such time", I don't bother contacting her again. I get impatient, so I just delete the number and enjoy the luxury of a phonebook well stocked with broads to romp around with.

    Mine asked 4 trouble..I dont like waitin also..that gets me impatient as well..when they start talkin about busy until near future..that was my mistake 2 wait 4 this 1..specially..when that was her excuse..and then everythin goes in bad direction..like i said..she asked 4 trouble..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by joeylazaretti:

    I've had it happen before, but after the first text/call and she says "I'm busy until such and such time", I don't bother contacting her again. I get impatient, so I just delete the number and enjoy the luxury of a phonebook well stocked with broads to romp around with.

    Mine asked 4 trouble..I dont like waitin also..that gets me impatient as well..when they start talkin about busy until near future..that was my mistake 2 wait 4 this 1..specially..when that was her excuse..and then everythin goes in bad direction..like i said..she asked 4 trouble..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:25 AM ET #109

    Anyway you guys..you should be on my side..not on girls..cuz they would do the same to you..its not like you are their sex and you got her back..its not like a hit her..I just teached her a nice lesson..not 2 play games again..I asked her nice..tell me..if you dont want somethin..and she said..of course I want..I just have no time..that is what ticked me the most..she tought she can play games..and I tried to be nice..she could walked away, if she didnt continue to play games..thats what I texted her..last time..that she is lucky that she didnt bumped into somethin lunatic..this way..only minor punishment..she can now talk and play games with Craig List visitors..
    Reply
    Anyway you guys..you should be on my side..not on girls..cuz they would do the same to you..its not like you are their sex and you got her back..its not like a hit her..I just teached her a nice lesson..not 2 play games again..I asked her nice..tell me..if you dont want somethin..and she said..of course I want..I just have no time..that is what ticked me the most..she tought she can play games..and I tried to be nice..she could walked away, if she didnt continue to play games..thats what I texted her..last time..that she is lucky that she didnt bumped into somethin lunatic..this way..only minor punishment..she can now talk and play games with Craig List visitors..
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2012 - 4:26 AM ET #110

    Anyway..how about Eli?
    Reply
    Anyway..how about Eli?
     
    raems
    raems
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 2879
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2012 - 3:53 PM ET #111

    "i love happy endings!"

    all time covers quote there.

    Reply

    "i love happy endings!"

    all time covers quote there.

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2012 - 3:55 PM ET #112

    Slovak wins
    Reply
    Slovak wins
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2012 - 5:09 PM ET #113

    Are you Borat?
    Reply
    Are you Borat?
     
    bandit1010
    bandit1010
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 6736
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2012 - 6:02 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    Yes..biatch was playin with me..so you guys were right..but, anyways..when you play with da playa..you get played at the end..so..she will learn her lesson now..after I gaved her # 2 Craiglist..hook ups..I hate lying girls..I dont know why they have to lie..specially when I told her to be honest..or I will punish..anyway now we are even..thats why they end up with jackasses..cuz most of the girls are dumb..just like this 1..

     

     

    Javier....I mean this seriously.  You are a stalker, and why do you believe you are so important that if any woman should dare turn you down, you have to get even.  You would have come acorss  "cooler" ,  more sophisticated and suave if you would have just dropped it when she didn't respond.  You came across needy and desperate.  Quite the opposite of a "playa".   Why can't you take a hint?  Are you that thick?  Why can't you take a little advice?  It is extremely obvious that most everyone who replied here believe YOU, not the poor girl you are harassing, is in the wrong.  But, you keep on trying to justify your opinion.  Why?  Let me help you understand one more time.  YOU were in the wrong here.  Scary wrong.  Not trying to be mean, but do you have some mental issues?  Just asking.   Kind of sounds like it.  Chill, everyone--men AND women, have the choice to date whomever they want--just because you are a guy, does NOT give you the right to intimidate and harrass a female just because you feel rejected.  Can you see the logic in that?  Again, just trying to help, but see someone for professional help.  I hope you do.  GL  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    Yes..biatch was playin with me..so you guys were right..but, anyways..when you play with da playa..you get played at the end..so..she will learn her lesson now..after I gaved her # 2 Craiglist..hook ups..I hate lying girls..I dont know why they have to lie..specially when I told her to be honest..or I will punish..anyway now we are even..thats why they end up with jackasses..cuz most of the girls are dumb..just like this 1..

     

     

    Javier....I mean this seriously.  You are a stalker, and why do you believe you are so important that if any woman should dare turn you down, you have to get even.  You would have come acorss  "cooler" ,  more sophisticated and suave if you would have just dropped it when she didn't respond.  You came across needy and desperate.  Quite the opposite of a "playa".   Why can't you take a hint?  Are you that thick?  Why can't you take a little advice?  It is extremely obvious that most everyone who replied here believe YOU, not the poor girl you are harassing, is in the wrong.  But, you keep on trying to justify your opinion.  Why?  Let me help you understand one more time.  YOU were in the wrong here.  Scary wrong.  Not trying to be mean, but do you have some mental issues?  Just asking.   Kind of sounds like it.  Chill, everyone--men AND women, have the choice to date whomever they want--just because you are a guy, does NOT give you the right to intimidate and harrass a female just because you feel rejected.  Can you see the logic in that?  Again, just trying to help, but see someone for professional help.  I hope you do.  GL  

     
    bandit1010
    bandit1010
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 6736
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2012 - 6:03 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Why is it troubling? I find freedom of speech entertaining.

     

    LOL.  With whats his name, everyone else has the "problem".

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Why is it troubling? I find freedom of speech entertaining.

     

    LOL.  With whats his name, everyone else has the "problem".

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2012 - 6:21 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    yeah..i do the same..I dont like 2 be concentradet on 1..but..I dont like when I nicely ask..if she doesnt want somethin..that she continue to play games..its nto like I didnt ask her..thats all..I hope you get it know..


    I don't care if you smash this chick or not. But for the love of God, please don't have any children. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    yeah..i do the same..I dont like 2 be concentradet on 1..but..I dont like when I nicely ask..if she doesnt want somethin..that she continue to play games..its nto like I didnt ask her..thats all..I hope you get it know..


    I don't care if you smash this chick or not. But for the love of God, please don't have any children. 
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2012 - 11:08 PM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit1010:

     

     

    Javier....I mean this seriously.  You are a stalker, and why do you believe you are so important that if any woman should dare turn you down, you have to get even.  You would have come acorss  "cooler" ,  more sophisticated and suave if you would have just dropped it when she didn't respond.  You came across needy and desperate.  Quite the opposite of a "playa".   Why can't you take a hint?  Are you that thick?  Why can't you take a little advice?  It is extremely obvious that most everyone who replied here believe YOU, not the poor girl you are harassing, is in the wrong.  But, you keep on trying to justify your opinion.  Why?  Let me help you understand one more time.  YOU were in the wrong here.  Scary wrong.  Not trying to be mean, but do you have some mental issues?  Just asking.   Kind of sounds like it.  Chill, everyone--men AND women, have the choice to date whomever they want--just because you are a guy, does NOT give you the right to intimidate and harrass a female just because you feel rejected.  Can you see the logic in that?  Again, just trying to help, but see someone for professional help.  I hope you do.  GL  


    Then she could said no..when I asked her..if she is shy to say she doesnt want to date me..she said..I want..so, she wanted to play games..game over..I hope you do understand it now..
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit1010:

     

     

    Javier....I mean this seriously.  You are a stalker, and why do you believe you are so important that if any woman should dare turn you down, you have to get even.  You would have come acorss  "cooler" ,  more sophisticated and suave if you would have just dropped it when she didn't respond.  You came across needy and desperate.  Quite the opposite of a "playa".   Why can't you take a hint?  Are you that thick?  Why can't you take a little advice?  It is extremely obvious that most everyone who replied here believe YOU, not the poor girl you are harassing, is in the wrong.  But, you keep on trying to justify your opinion.  Why?  Let me help you understand one more time.  YOU were in the wrong here.  Scary wrong.  Not trying to be mean, but do you have some mental issues?  Just asking.   Kind of sounds like it.  Chill, everyone--men AND women, have the choice to date whomever they want--just because you are a guy, does NOT give you the right to intimidate and harrass a female just because you feel rejected.  Can you see the logic in that?  Again, just trying to help, but see someone for professional help.  I hope you do.  GL  


    Then she could said no..when I asked her..if she is shy to say she doesnt want to date me..she said..I want..so, she wanted to play games..game over..I hope you do understand it now..
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2012 - 11:08 PM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    Slovak wins

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    Slovak wins

     
    bandit1010
    bandit1010
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 6736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2012 - 7:39 AM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:


    Then she could said no..when I asked her..if she is shy to say she doesnt want to date me..she said..I want..so, she wanted to play games..game over..I hope you do understand it now..

     

    Nope.  You are the one that is not understanding it now.  Did you even comprehend ANYTHING I tried to say???

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:


    Then she could said no..when I asked her..if she is shy to say she doesnt want to date me..she said..I want..so, she wanted to play games..game over..I hope you do understand it now..

     

    Nope.  You are the one that is not understanding it now.  Did you even comprehend ANYTHING I tried to say???

     
    nflcapperletsgo
    nflcapperletsgo
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 5580
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2012 - 9:22 AM ET #120

    Javi - don't take this personally, but you need to learn to have respect for women.  You come across as a desperate psycho.  Just sayin.
    Reply
    Javi - don't take this personally, but you need to learn to have respect for women.  You come across as a desperate psycho.  Just sayin.
     
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2012 - 12:16 AM ET #121

    I dont care about her..I scored with another chick..but, that wasnt my point..and it wasnt about scorin..it was about honor code..I had to teach her a lesson..she cant lie to me..when I saw through her lie..and still she continued with games..that was in my book..like she tought I am stupid..and she can play with me..I was just sayin..2 bad when most of you guys dont understand..what I was talkin about..cuz, otherwise..you would see I had a reason to get back at her..I think you didnt get what I was tryin to say..cuz of the way I wrote..2 bad..you dont understand spanish..so I couldnt write it to you in better way..anyways..thats all!
    Reply
    I dont care about her..I scored with another chick..but, that wasnt my point..and it wasnt about scorin..it was about honor code..I had to teach her a lesson..she cant lie to me..when I saw through her lie..and still she continued with games..that was in my book..like she tought I am stupid..and she can play with me..I was just sayin..2 bad when most of you guys dont understand..what I was talkin about..cuz, otherwise..you would see I had a reason to get back at her..I think you didnt get what I was tryin to say..cuz of the way I wrote..2 bad..you dont understand spanish..so I couldnt write it to you in better way..anyways..thats all!
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 503
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,672
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,929
    • HELP PLEASE 1,456
    • NFL Sunday 7,364
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,535
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.