• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    WAS A RIGHT OR SHOULD I SAY..DID I HAD A REASON?

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    JavierVasquez
    earthWake
    Amp
    eliminat0r85
    jp548
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5308
    Posts: 121
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:05 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by ironlionzion722:

    yeah dude she probably couldnt understand your texts if they're anything like your posts

    nice avatar..but you are losin on sunday..i wont be havin 2 losin sundays

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ironlionzion722:

    yeah dude she probably couldnt understand your texts if they're anything like your posts

    nice avatar..but you are losin on sunday..i wont be havin 2 losin sundays

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:06 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTotalHunter:

    And a stalker. Go kill yourself and do women everywhere a favor.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTotalHunter:

    And a stalker. Go kill yourself and do women everywhere a favor.

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:10 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTundra:

    Honest Answer:

    1. She owes you nothing, yes she gave you her number, but just b/c you text someone on a Sat night, doesn't mean they need to reply.  She was probably getting ready to go out with her girls or on a date. She's single and again owes you nothing.

    2. You did blow it. Ya, I get it, she upset u for not replying, but you lost it b/c she didn't reply to a text, get over it man.

    3. Other than asking her out, did you msg her about anything at all? Or was it just asking her out? Cuz that's a clear msg you just wanted to fuck her.

    Guys are giving you a hard time, b/c you don't see your big mistakes.

    Move on, learn for the next time.

    1. I think problem is drunk girls..change their mind pretty soon..I should meet some normal girl..I met her while we were drunk..be4 club closed..not a good sign..

    2. I texted her & called her..

    3. I texted her about goin out..well she said it to call her..next day..she seemed not to mind..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTundra:

    Honest Answer:

    1. She owes you nothing, yes she gave you her number, but just b/c you text someone on a Sat night, doesn't mean they need to reply.  She was probably getting ready to go out with her girls or on a date. She's single and again owes you nothing.

    2. You did blow it. Ya, I get it, she upset u for not replying, but you lost it b/c she didn't reply to a text, get over it man.

    3. Other than asking her out, did you msg her about anything at all? Or was it just asking her out? Cuz that's a clear msg you just wanted to fuck her.

    Guys are giving you a hard time, b/c you don't see your big mistakes.

    Move on, learn for the next time.

    1. I think problem is drunk girls..change their mind pretty soon..I should meet some normal girl..I met her while we were drunk..be4 club closed..not a good sign..

    2. I texted her & called her..

    3. I texted her about goin out..well she said it to call her..next day..she seemed not to mind..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:14 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTundra:

    Honest Answer:

    1. She owes you nothing, yes she gave you her number, but just b/c you text someone on a Sat night, doesn't mean they need to reply.  She was probably getting ready to go out with her girls or on a date. She's single and again owes you nothing.

    2. You did blow it. Ya, I get it, she upset u for not replying, but you lost it b/c she didn't reply to a text, get over it man.

    3. Other than asking her out, did you msg her about anything at all? Or was it just asking her out? Cuz that's a clear msg you just wanted to fuck her.

    Guys are giving you a hard time, b/c you don't see your big mistakes.

    Move on, learn for the next time.

    I meant to say..she sounded like she was fine with askin her out..I asked her..and she said call me tomorow..listen..its strange..cuz next day..when I texted her..she replied immediately..about sunday..i tought if she didnt want..she wouldnt replied or somethin else..that got my hopes high..thats why I was expectin the same thing on saturday..like she would reply immediately..or at least little bit later..but no, and she didnt answered my call..so i tought she was jokin around..if you get me..and its hard to control..when you have been drinkin..expectin somethin else..like..everthin fell into wrong place..I guess it wasnt meant to be..got no other answer..or she didnt want..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTundra:

    Honest Answer:

    1. She owes you nothing, yes she gave you her number, but just b/c you text someone on a Sat night, doesn't mean they need to reply.  She was probably getting ready to go out with her girls or on a date. She's single and again owes you nothing.

    2. You did blow it. Ya, I get it, she upset u for not replying, but you lost it b/c she didn't reply to a text, get over it man.

    3. Other than asking her out, did you msg her about anything at all? Or was it just asking her out? Cuz that's a clear msg you just wanted to fuck her.

    Guys are giving you a hard time, b/c you don't see your big mistakes.

    Move on, learn for the next time.

    I meant to say..she sounded like she was fine with askin her out..I asked her..and she said call me tomorow..listen..its strange..cuz next day..when I texted her..she replied immediately..about sunday..i tought if she didnt want..she wouldnt replied or somethin else..that got my hopes high..thats why I was expectin the same thing on saturday..like she would reply immediately..or at least little bit later..but no, and she didnt answered my call..so i tought she was jokin around..if you get me..and its hard to control..when you have been drinkin..expectin somethin else..like..everthin fell into wrong place..I guess it wasnt meant to be..got no other answer..or she didnt want..

     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:18 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    1. I think problem is drunk girls..change their mind pretty soon..I should meet some normal girl..I met her while we were drunk..be4 club closed..not a good sign..

    2. I texted her & called her..

    3. I texted her about goin out..well she said it to call her..next day..she seemed not to mind..


    You are never going to learn if you keep putting the blame on her.

    YOU were wrong in this situation.

    Whether you realize it or not, just by saying "I will contact you saturday to arrange something for sunday." That alone makes you look desperate. Just because she responded with an " OK " Doesn't mean she wanted you to text her on saturday.

    How was she suppose to respond to the fact that you said you would contact her? She's probably not going to be rude, all she can do is say okay...If she would have said, "OK. I'm looking forward to it." Thats a different story. It seems like you have a problem reading woman. Just because they say one thing, doesn't mean its how they truly feel.

    When she said that she was busy till Sunday, you would have been better off lying and saying you were going out of town and would try to get in touch with her sometime when you get back. (Just to show her that you aren't sitting by your phone waiting to text her, which you were.)

    Long story short, you came off desperate. Again, whether or not you want to accept that is up to you. You will continue to fail with woman if you keep acting like this. Not talking shit, just trying to help you out.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    1. I think problem is drunk girls..change their mind pretty soon..I should meet some normal girl..I met her while we were drunk..be4 club closed..not a good sign..

    2. I texted her & called her..

    3. I texted her about goin out..well she said it to call her..next day..she seemed not to mind..


    You are never going to learn if you keep putting the blame on her.

    YOU were wrong in this situation.

    Whether you realize it or not, just by saying "I will contact you saturday to arrange something for sunday." That alone makes you look desperate. Just because she responded with an " OK " Doesn't mean she wanted you to text her on saturday.

    How was she suppose to respond to the fact that you said you would contact her? She's probably not going to be rude, all she can do is say okay...If she would have said, "OK. I'm looking forward to it." Thats a different story. It seems like you have a problem reading woman. Just because they say one thing, doesn't mean its how they truly feel.

    When she said that she was busy till Sunday, you would have been better off lying and saying you were going out of town and would try to get in touch with her sometime when you get back. (Just to show her that you aren't sitting by your phone waiting to text her, which you were.)

    Long story short, you came off desperate. Again, whether or not you want to accept that is up to you. You will continue to fail with woman if you keep acting like this. Not talking shit, just trying to help you out.
     
    Amp
    Amp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1293
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:25 PM ET #56

    So, a girl you've met once in your life, didnt respond to a text within an hour and a half, so you tell her to change her number because you will be calling and texting her non-stop? 

    And you wonder why she told you to lose her number?

    Reply

    So, a girl you've met once in your life, didnt respond to a text within an hour and a half, so you tell her to change her number because you will be calling and texting her non-stop? 

    And you wonder why she told you to lose her number?

     
    eliminat0r85
    eliminat0r85
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 9147
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:50 PM ET #57

    I dont get why her saying that shes busy and that you'll text her saturday is a bad thing. i dont like when girls text me for dates, im planning the first date. I usually go with if you're blown off 3 times shes not interested.

    You should tell her you were drunk and apologize for being an asshole then say goodbye. I mean its at least the right thing to do, you're never going to date her, but her contact list may reach farther then you think and you dont wanna be that asshole that flipped out to all her friends.
    Reply
    I dont get why her saying that shes busy and that you'll text her saturday is a bad thing. i dont like when girls text me for dates, im planning the first date. I usually go with if you're blown off 3 times shes not interested.

    You should tell her you were drunk and apologize for being an asshole then say goodbye. I mean its at least the right thing to do, you're never going to date her, but her contact list may reach farther then you think and you dont wanna be that asshole that flipped out to all her friends.
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 8:27 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:


    You are never going to learn if you keep putting the blame on her.

    YOU were wrong in this situation.

    Whether you realize it or not, just by saying "I will contact you saturday to arrange something for sunday." That alone makes you look desperate. Just because she responded with an " OK " Doesn't mean she wanted you to text her on saturday.

    How was she suppose to respond to the fact that you said you would contact her? She's probably not going to be rude, all she can do is say okay...If she would have said, "OK. I'm looking forward to it." Thats a different story. It seems like you have a problem reading woman. Just because they say one thing, doesn't mean its how they truly feel.

    When she said that she was busy till Sunday, you would have been better off lying and saying you were going out of town and would try to get in touch with her sometime when you get back. (Just to show her that you aren't sitting by your phone waiting to text her, which you were.)

    Long story short, you came off desperate. Again, whether or not you want to accept that is up to you. You will continue to fail with woman if you keep acting like this. Not talking shit, just trying to help you out.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:


    You are never going to learn if you keep putting the blame on her.

    YOU were wrong in this situation.

    Whether you realize it or not, just by saying "I will contact you saturday to arrange something for sunday." That alone makes you look desperate. Just because she responded with an " OK " Doesn't mean she wanted you to text her on saturday.

    How was she suppose to respond to the fact that you said you would contact her? She's probably not going to be rude, all she can do is say okay...If she would have said, "OK. I'm looking forward to it." Thats a different story. It seems like you have a problem reading woman. Just because they say one thing, doesn't mean its how they truly feel.

    When she said that she was busy till Sunday, you would have been better off lying and saying you were going out of town and would try to get in touch with her sometime when you get back. (Just to show her that you aren't sitting by your phone waiting to text her, which you were.)

    Long story short, you came off desperate. Again, whether or not you want to accept that is up to you. You will continue to fail with woman if you keep acting like this. Not talking shit, just trying to help you out.

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 8:31 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:

    I dont get why her saying that shes busy and that you'll text her saturday is a bad thing. i dont like when girls text me for dates, im planning the first date. I usually go with if you're blown off 3 times shes not interested.

    You should tell her you were drunk and apologize for being an asshole then say goodbye. I mean its at least the right thing to do, you're never going to date her, but her contact list may reach farther then you think and you dont wanna be that asshole that flipped out to all her friends.

    yes..thats what i tought..i was like blowned 3 times..tuesday..she said i am busy..text me tomorrow..then tomorrow she said sunday..and when I contacted her..like i said on saturday..no reply..and I tought (which i think now for sure when I apologize and she didnt reply) she was gettin my hopes 5 days..only to dash them..that she should said immediately, if she didnt want...you pour down some alchol..and you get deadly mix..I hope you understand me..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:

    I dont get why her saying that shes busy and that you'll text her saturday is a bad thing. i dont like when girls text me for dates, im planning the first date. I usually go with if you're blown off 3 times shes not interested.

    You should tell her you were drunk and apologize for being an asshole then say goodbye. I mean its at least the right thing to do, you're never going to date her, but her contact list may reach farther then you think and you dont wanna be that asshole that flipped out to all her friends.

    yes..thats what i tought..i was like blowned 3 times..tuesday..she said i am busy..text me tomorrow..then tomorrow she said sunday..and when I contacted her..like i said on saturday..no reply..and I tought (which i think now for sure when I apologize and she didnt reply) she was gettin my hopes 5 days..only to dash them..that she should said immediately, if she didnt want...you pour down some alchol..and you get deadly mix..I hope you understand me..

     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:17 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    Well..not 1 single reply 2 this story..that ir relevent to the story..and you guys..callin me I aint a player..well, what does make you..when you cant give a good answer..and hatin on me..4 sure you guys are nowhere near players!

    Why don't you write like a White Man you stupic person?   Let me guess, you went Public school,

     Homeboy High?

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    Well..not 1 single reply 2 this story..that ir relevent to the story..and you guys..callin me I aint a player..well, what does make you..when you cant give a good answer..and hatin on me..4 sure you guys are nowhere near players!

    Why don't you write like a White Man you stupic person?   Let me guess, you went Public school,

     Homeboy High?

     

     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:19 PM ET #61

    Where were you going on your date anyway?  The Tacoria in El Barrio?
    Reply
    Where were you going on your date anyway?  The Tacoria in El Barrio?
     
    eliminat0r85
    eliminat0r85
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 9147
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:29 PM ET #62

    yea man every ones been there before though no reason to flip out though. Her leading you on for a few days when all you had to do was text her or call her.

    its not like you took her out to dinner she wouldnt let you fuck her and then blew you off every time you wanted to hang after that, thats worse. dinner is expensive.
    Reply
    yea man every ones been there before though no reason to flip out though. Her leading you on for a few days when all you had to do was text her or call her.

    its not like you took her out to dinner she wouldnt let you fuck her and then blew you off every time you wanted to hang after that, thats worse. dinner is expensive.
     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:34 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    1. I think problem is drunk girls..change their mind pretty soon..I should meet some normal girl..I met her while we were drunk..be4 club closed..not a good sign..

    2. I texted her & called her..

    3. I texted her about goin out..well she said it to call her..next day..she seemed not to mind..

    homey youre answering your own original questions. the answer is simple and was already mentioned...you got no game....

    im surprised this female gave you a correct number after she was trying to be charitable and you couldnt take her drunk ass home. sounds like you had a female with the drunk goggles on for you and you blew it. you couldnt close. you didnt have a clue how to glengarry glen ross it javiey. then you went looney toons...

    chop this one up as a huge learning experience. huge.....

    ...........move on. do not contact her. ever.................

    ever...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    1. I think problem is drunk girls..change their mind pretty soon..I should meet some normal girl..I met her while we were drunk..be4 club closed..not a good sign..

    2. I texted her & called her..

    3. I texted her about goin out..well she said it to call her..next day..she seemed not to mind..

    homey youre answering your own original questions. the answer is simple and was already mentioned...you got no game....

    im surprised this female gave you a correct number after she was trying to be charitable and you couldnt take her drunk ass home. sounds like you had a female with the drunk goggles on for you and you blew it. you couldnt close. you didnt have a clue how to glengarry glen ross it javiey. then you went looney toons...

    chop this one up as a huge learning experience. huge.....

    ...........move on. do not contact her. ever.................

    ever...

     
    jp548
    jp548
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 1506
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:43 PM ET #64

    So Javier,  You did go to Public School, Correct?  You definately have those Homeboy Ghetto Spanglish Ghetto grammar skills.

    You will never have decent job or a remotely good looking girl.

    Also,  prepare yourself for a long stint in the joint, that's where you will end up.

    Good Luck

     

     

    Reply

    So Javier,  You did go to Public School, Correct?  You definately have those Homeboy Ghetto Spanglish Ghetto grammar skills.

    You will never have decent job or a remotely good looking girl.

    Also,  prepare yourself for a long stint in the joint, that's where you will end up.

    Good Luck

     

     

     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:48 PM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by jp548:

    Why don't you write like a White Man you stupic person?   Let me guess, you went Public school,

     Homeboy High?

     


    How the fuck is this waste of life not boxed?

    Ban this guy, and then cut his di*k off so he can never have kids. Assuming someone would fk him.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jp548:

    Why don't you write like a White Man you stupic person?   Let me guess, you went Public school,

     Homeboy High?

     


    How the fuck is this waste of life not boxed?

    Ban this guy, and then cut his di*k off so he can never have kids. Assuming someone would fk him.
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:51 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:


    How the fuck is this waste of life not boxed?

    Ban this guy, and then cut his di*k off so he can never have kids. Assuming someone would fk him.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:


    How the fuck is this waste of life not boxed?

    Ban this guy, and then cut his di*k off so he can never have kids. Assuming someone would fk him.

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:54 PM ET #67

    I learned my lesson..not to trust drunk girls what they are sayin in the club (I said that so many times)..only problem is..if you go to the clubs..they are all drunk..

    Reply

    I learned my lesson..not to trust drunk girls what they are sayin in the club (I said that so many times)..only problem is..if you go to the clubs..they are all drunk..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 7:39 AM ET #68

    BREAKING NEWS

    my good ol' gambling instinct..told me..text her with nice message..how you really care about meeting her again..and you are sorry..and you have good instinct about her..and I asked her..give me second chance..I will show you you made a right choice..so, after my failure..last few days..all messages went wrong..none did get a reply..today she finnaly answered..

    she said..ok..i am not mad at cha..but sayin you care about me? WTF? you hardly know me..I forgive you..

    I said..no..I dont care in a way..you think ( I was lucky to escaped with good answer)..I meant..I really care about us meeting again..(and you guys tellin me I aint no playa..only playa can think that quick)..and I said..when can we meet..I said..if you dont want..I will understand..she said..NO PROBLEM..we will keep in touch..next few days..I will call you..

    so..what do you say..about this remarkable twist in a love story that only hollywood movies produce?

    I am gonna  today..and gonna keep all things away from me..so I am not able to text anybody anymore..

    I know haters will hate..and gonna go like..but, there are good guys that will appreciate good ending..

     

    Reply

    BREAKING NEWS

    my good ol' gambling instinct..told me..text her with nice message..how you really care about meeting her again..and you are sorry..and you have good instinct about her..and I asked her..give me second chance..I will show you you made a right choice..so, after my failure..last few days..all messages went wrong..none did get a reply..today she finnaly answered..

    she said..ok..i am not mad at cha..but sayin you care about me? WTF? you hardly know me..I forgive you..

    I said..no..I dont care in a way..you think ( I was lucky to escaped with good answer)..I meant..I really care about us meeting again..(and you guys tellin me I aint no playa..only playa can think that quick)..and I said..when can we meet..I said..if you dont want..I will understand..she said..NO PROBLEM..we will keep in touch..next few days..I will call you..

    so..what do you say..about this remarkable twist in a love story that only hollywood movies produce?

    I am gonna  today..and gonna keep all things away from me..so I am not able to text anybody anymore..

    I know haters will hate..and gonna go like..but, there are good guys that will appreciate good ending..

     

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 7:40 AM ET #69

    this is miracle like giants season..GOD i love happy endings!
    Reply
    this is miracle like giants season..GOD i love happy endings!
     
    eliminat0r85
    eliminat0r85
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 9147
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 7:54 AM ET #70

    What happy ending bro, nothing happened but a we'll see, don't count your chickens before they hatch. At least you man up'd and apologized though thats the gentlemanly thing to do after you unload on some poor girl after having too many glasses of scotch, whiskey or whatever your liquor of choice is.

    You still ain't no playa though, playa would have gotten blown off twice and been on to the next one, not worried about some chick he met at a club when drunk.

    Hopefully you can get some, and then theres really no need to ever call her again.
    Reply
    What happy ending bro, nothing happened but a we'll see, don't count your chickens before they hatch. At least you man up'd and apologized though thats the gentlemanly thing to do after you unload on some poor girl after having too many glasses of scotch, whiskey or whatever your liquor of choice is.

    You still ain't no playa though, playa would have gotten blown off twice and been on to the next one, not worried about some chick he met at a club when drunk.

    Hopefully you can get some, and then theres really no need to ever call her again.
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 7:59 AM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:

    What happy ending bro, nothing happened but a we'll see, don't count your chickens before they hatch. At least you man up'd and apologized though thats the gentlemanly thing to do after you unload on some poor girl after having too many glasses of scotch, whiskey or whatever your liquor of choice is.

    You still ain't no playa though, playa would have gotten blown off twice and been on to the next one, not worried about some chick he met at a club when drunk.

    Hopefully you can get some, and then theres really no need to ever call her again.

    but, like always say..you just have to keep tryin..until there is hope..its not only with girls..in everythin in life..yes i know..i wont get my hopes high..but at least..i have satisfaction..that somethin worked out..if she meet with me..i will happy as a pig in a shit..cuz nothin is sweeter..then hard earned things..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:

    What happy ending bro, nothing happened but a we'll see, don't count your chickens before they hatch. At least you man up'd and apologized though thats the gentlemanly thing to do after you unload on some poor girl after having too many glasses of scotch, whiskey or whatever your liquor of choice is.

    You still ain't no playa though, playa would have gotten blown off twice and been on to the next one, not worried about some chick he met at a club when drunk.

    Hopefully you can get some, and then theres really no need to ever call her again.

    but, like always say..you just have to keep tryin..until there is hope..its not only with girls..in everythin in life..yes i know..i wont get my hopes high..but at least..i have satisfaction..that somethin worked out..if she meet with me..i will happy as a pig in a shit..cuz nothin is sweeter..then hard earned things..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 8:27 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by jp548:

    So Javier,  You did go to Public School, Correct?  You definately have those Homeboy Ghetto Spanglish Ghetto grammar skills.

    You will never have decent job or a remotely good looking girl.

    Also,  prepare yourself for a long stint in the joint, that's where you will end up.

    Good Luck

     

     

    you still not banned..wow..what a racist..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jp548:

    So Javier,  You did go to Public School, Correct?  You definately have those Homeboy Ghetto Spanglish Ghetto grammar skills.

    You will never have decent job or a remotely good looking girl.

    Also,  prepare yourself for a long stint in the joint, that's where you will end up.

    Good Luck

     

     

    you still not banned..wow..what a racist..

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 8:40 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    you still not banned..wow..what a racist..


    The problem is not only with the mods. It's with the respondents to your thread who think nothing of the comments and fail to offer even the slightest reprimand to the offender. They look right past it like it was roadkill on the way to their destination. Completely irrelevant...
     
    It's really sad...and troubling.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    you still not banned..wow..what a racist..


    The problem is not only with the mods. It's with the respondents to your thread who think nothing of the comments and fail to offer even the slightest reprimand to the offender. They look right past it like it was roadkill on the way to their destination. Completely irrelevant...
     
    It's really sad...and troubling.

     
    BDUBB
    BDUBB
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 12269
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 9:01 AM ET #74

    There's Scal right on cue with his lousy 2 fucking cents.
    Reply
    There's Scal right on cue with his lousy 2 fucking cents.
     
     
    nflcapperletsgo
    nflcapperletsgo
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 5580
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2012 - 10:15 AM ET #75

    Javier - she doesn't sound interested.  Stop bothering her.  Move on to someone else playboy.

     

    NFLCAPPERLETSGO!!!

    Reply

    Javier - she doesn't sound interested.  Stop bothering her.  Move on to someone else playboy.

     

    NFLCAPPERLETSGO!!!

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 503
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,672
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,929
    • HELP PLEASE 1,456
    • NFL Sunday 7,364
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,535
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.