• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    WAS A RIGHT OR SHOULD I SAY..DID I HAD A REASON?

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    MrZamboni
    earthWake
    SwishSwish1234
    dytide
    Biscuiteater1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5308
    Posts: 121
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    MrZamboni
    MrZamboni
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 16428
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 3:57 AM ET #26

    what a loser, just wow
    Reply
    what a loser, just wow
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 5:16 AM ET #27

    You came off way too desperate.

    If you ask a broad to hang out more than once, and she says that she cant, or that she is busy two times, don't ask her again. The ball is in her court. If she wants to hang out with you, she will contact you. A third attempt at asking to hang out is desperate / stalkerish.

    Also, how the hell you gonna drunk text a broad you never chilled with other than a club. Sorry bro, sounds like you don't have much game.

    Gl in the future.
    Reply
    You came off way too desperate.

    If you ask a broad to hang out more than once, and she says that she cant, or that she is busy two times, don't ask her again. The ball is in her court. If she wants to hang out with you, she will contact you. A third attempt at asking to hang out is desperate / stalkerish.

    Also, how the hell you gonna drunk text a broad you never chilled with other than a club. Sorry bro, sounds like you don't have much game.

    Gl in the future.
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 6:44 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    Can a Mod please move this nonsense to the Español forum?



    I was going to say something similar to that. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slovak:

    Can a Mod please move this nonsense to the Español forum?



    I was going to say something similar to that. 
     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 9:44 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    You came off way too desperate.

    If you ask a broad to hang out more than once, and she says that she cant, or that she is busy two times, don't ask her again. The ball is in her court. If she wants to hang out with you, she will contact you. A third attempt at asking to hang out is desperate / stalkerish.

    Also, how the hell you gonna drunk text a broad you never chilled with other than a club. Sorry bro, sounds like you don't have much game.

    Gl in the future.

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    You came off way too desperate.

    If you ask a broad to hang out more than once, and she says that she cant, or that she is busy two times, don't ask her again. The ball is in her court. If she wants to hang out with you, she will contact you. A third attempt at asking to hang out is desperate / stalkerish.

    Also, how the hell you gonna drunk text a broad you never chilled with other than a club. Sorry bro, sounds like you don't have much game.

    Gl in the future.

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 9:59 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

    Yup 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

    Yup 
     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 10:23 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

    this illiterate d*pshit needs the big bear with claws and lil bunny rabbit scene...

    stay golden pony boy

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

     

    I couldn't help but think of this when I read your post,,,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

     

    this illiterate d*pshit needs the big bear with claws and lil bunny rabbit scene...

    stay golden pony boy

     
    BDUBB
    BDUBB
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 12269
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 10:30 AM ET #32

    Tool.
    Reply
    Tool.
     
    TheTotalHunter
    TheTotalHunter
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 438
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 10:51 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by squinta1:



    I think you're an idiot.....

    And a stalker. Go kill yourself and do women everywhere a favor.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by squinta1:



    I think you're an idiot.....

    And a stalker. Go kill yourself and do women everywhere a favor.

     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 2:02 PM ET #34

    You have 0000000000000000 game.  After the first time she said she was busy I would never have called/texted her again unless she contacted me first.  You blowing her phone up when she barely knows you makes you look like a desperate/stalker.  Then you curse her out bc you have no game?  you are a clown. 
    Reply
    You have 0000000000000000 game.  After the first time she said she was busy I would never have called/texted her again unless she contacted me first.  You blowing her phone up when she barely knows you makes you look like a desperate/stalker.  Then you curse her out bc you have no game?  you are a clown. 
     
    Viking812
    Viking812
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 2:13 PM ET #35

    You my friend are a complete and utter failure to the noun MAN!

    What a fucking dousche

    Reply

    You my friend are a complete and utter failure to the noun MAN!

    What a fucking dousche

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 3:46 PM ET #36

    When she saw you in the club she thought you were a stalker/loser.
    Reply
    When she saw you in the club she thought you were a stalker/loser.
     
    metalbill
    metalbill
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 3310
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 4:41 PM ET #37

    dude, are you seriously this stupid, or did you start this thread as comic relief?
    Reply
    dude, are you seriously this stupid, or did you start this thread as comic relief?
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 4:53 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    You have 0000000000000000 game.  After the first time she said she was busy I would never have called/texted her again unless she contacted me first.  You blowing her phone up when she barely knows you makes you look like a desperate/stalker.  Then you curse her out bc you have no game?  you are a clown. 

    No, you dont get it..she said she is workin..to text her next day..I texted her..then she replied..I am busy till sunday..and I said..OK..then we can go out on sunday..I will contact you on saturday..she said..OK:)..then I texted her..no reply..waited 90 minutes..called her..nothin..then she said in the morning..she was away from cell..and to forget about her number..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    You have 0000000000000000 game.  After the first time she said she was busy I would never have called/texted her again unless she contacted me first.  You blowing her phone up when she barely knows you makes you look like a desperate/stalker.  Then you curse her out bc you have no game?  you are a clown. 

    No, you dont get it..she said she is workin..to text her next day..I texted her..then she replied..I am busy till sunday..and I said..OK..then we can go out on sunday..I will contact you on saturday..she said..OK:)..then I texted her..no reply..waited 90 minutes..called her..nothin..then she said in the morning..she was away from cell..and to forget about her number..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 4:55 PM ET #39

    Well..not 1 single reply 2 this story..that ir relevent to the story..and you guys..callin me I aint a player..well, what does make you..when you cant give a good answer..and hatin on me..4 sure you guys are nowhere near players!
    Reply
    Well..not 1 single reply 2 this story..that ir relevent to the story..and you guys..callin me I aint a player..well, what does make you..when you cant give a good answer..and hatin on me..4 sure you guys are nowhere near players!
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 4:56 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

    she gave you her number at the club so you would leave her alone...

    she thought you would get the hint after she cancelled the first couple of times



    She didnt cancelled dates..like I said to the other guy..she said she is workin..to text her next day..I texted her..then she replied..I am busy till sunday..and I said..OK..then we can go out on sunday..I will contact you on saturday..she said..OK:)..then I texted her..no reply..waited 90 minutes..called her..nothin..then she said in the morning..she was away from cell..and to forget about her number..get it now? Its weird..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

    she gave you her number at the club so you would leave her alone...

    she thought you would get the hint after she cancelled the first couple of times



    She didnt cancelled dates..like I said to the other guy..she said she is workin..to text her next day..I texted her..then she replied..I am busy till sunday..and I said..OK..then we can go out on sunday..I will contact you on saturday..she said..OK:)..then I texted her..no reply..waited 90 minutes..called her..nothin..then she said in the morning..she was away from cell..and to forget about her number..get it now? Its weird..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 4:57 PM ET #41

    I am also amazed..I got this many views and posts..without 1 single  post..
    Reply
    I am also amazed..I got this many views and posts..without 1 single  post..
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 5:07 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    No, you dont get it..she said she is workin..to text her next day..I texted her..then she replied..I am busy till sunday..and I said..OK..then we can go out on sunday..I will contact you on saturday..she said..OK:)..then I texted her..no reply..waited 90 minutes..called her..nothin..then she said in the morning..she was away from cell..and to forget about her number..


    I gave you a very solid answer. See post #31.

    I think you were okay until this point. It is different if she was your girlfriend its different to call her if she doesn't respond, but not some random girl.

    I'm telling you man, the only reason you arent banging her right now is because you texted her too much.

    When she said, "I'm busy until Sunday." You should have said something to the affect of..."No problem, let me know if you want to get together when you aren't busy." And then waited for her to text you.

    You blew it man. Plain and simple. Whether or not you want to accept that fact is up to you. I'm not talking shit, just giving you an unbiased opinion. Just use this as a learning experience. Next time you get a random girls number, play it cool and don't blow up their phone. Let them come to you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JavierVasquez:

    No, you dont get it..she said she is workin..to text her next day..I texted her..then she replied..I am busy till sunday..and I said..OK..then we can go out on sunday..I will contact you on saturday..she said..OK:)..then I texted her..no reply..waited 90 minutes..called her..nothin..then she said in the morning..she was away from cell..and to forget about her number..


    I gave you a very solid answer. See post #31.

    I think you were okay until this point. It is different if she was your girlfriend its different to call her if she doesn't respond, but not some random girl.

    I'm telling you man, the only reason you arent banging her right now is because you texted her too much.

    When she said, "I'm busy until Sunday." You should have said something to the affect of..."No problem, let me know if you want to get together when you aren't busy." And then waited for her to text you.

    You blew it man. Plain and simple. Whether or not you want to accept that fact is up to you. I'm not talking shit, just giving you an unbiased opinion. Just use this as a learning experience. Next time you get a random girls number, play it cool and don't blow up their phone. Let them come to you.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 5:26 PM ET #43

    dude you are desperate. too many texts. when girl gives you hint next time take it. how old are you 27 going on 16. never call when your fucked up,you usually dont remember what you say. what great impresion shes not there so your f----- wasted. you sound like great first date. then you fbomb her for not calling you back. hell yeah that will work?, you should left nice text ,explaining you screwed up & apoligize for being asss. your not perfect,maybe she will forgive you. if not move on or you will be reported as stalker. life lesson write it down so you wont screw up again.also hope you werent driving ,you could killed someone,or dui,.maybe you have serious drinking problem good luck in the future.
    Reply
    dude you are desperate. too many texts. when girl gives you hint next time take it. how old are you 27 going on 16. never call when your fucked up,you usually dont remember what you say. what great impresion shes not there so your f----- wasted. you sound like great first date. then you fbomb her for not calling you back. hell yeah that will work?, you should left nice text ,explaining you screwed up & apoligize for being asss. your not perfect,maybe she will forgive you. if not move on or you will be reported as stalker. life lesson write it down so you wont screw up again.also hope you werent driving ,you could killed someone,or dui,.maybe you have serious drinking problem good luck in the future.
     
    FrozenTundra
    FrozenTundra
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 8001
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 5:27 PM ET #44

    Honest Answer:

    1. She owes you nothing, yes she gave you her number, but just b/c you text someone on a Sat night, doesn't mean they need to reply.  She was probably getting ready to go out with her girls or on a date. She's single and again owes you nothing.

    2. You did blow it. Ya, I get it, she upset u for not replying, but you lost it b/c she didn't reply to a text, get over it man.

    3. Other than asking her out, did you msg her about anything at all? Or was it just asking her out? Cuz that's a clear msg you just wanted to fuck her.

    Guys are giving you a hard time, b/c you don't see your big mistakes.

    Move on, learn for the next time.

    Reply
    Honest Answer:

    1. She owes you nothing, yes she gave you her number, but just b/c you text someone on a Sat night, doesn't mean they need to reply.  She was probably getting ready to go out with her girls or on a date. She's single and again owes you nothing.

    2. You did blow it. Ya, I get it, she upset u for not replying, but you lost it b/c she didn't reply to a text, get over it man.

    3. Other than asking her out, did you msg her about anything at all? Or was it just asking her out? Cuz that's a clear msg you just wanted to fuck her.

    Guys are giving you a hard time, b/c you don't see your big mistakes.

    Move on, learn for the next time.

     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 6:15 PM ET #45

    javiey you do understand sentences end in a period not an ellipsis,or dot dot dot as the young dumb texting generation knows to it as being.

    i know what went wrong, you txt her with a smiley face didnt ya duan juan...

    your best hope is to take your sister to the prom.   

    Reply

    javiey you do understand sentences end in a period not an ellipsis,or dot dot dot as the young dumb texting generation knows to it as being.

    i know what went wrong, you txt her with a smiley face didnt ya duan juan...

    your best hope is to take your sister to the prom.   

     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 6:18 PM ET #46

    im starting to like javiey

    Reply

    im starting to like javiey

     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 6:24 PM ET #47

    Jesus Christ. I signed up for Youwager.com today, and they have already called me like 50 times in one day....Starting to think the OP runs that site.
    Reply
    Jesus Christ. I signed up for Youwager.com today, and they have already called me like 50 times in one day....Starting to think the OP runs that site.
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 6:55 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:

    Must have been hitting the sauce pretty hard at that wedding.

    exactly..sauce is the problem..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:

    Must have been hitting the sauce pretty hard at that wedding.

    exactly..sauce is the problem..

     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:02 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    dude you are desperate. too many texts. when girl gives you hint next time take it. how old are you 27 going on 16. never call when your fucked up,you usually dont remember what you say. what great impresion shes not there so your f----- wasted. you sound like great first date. then you fbomb her for not calling you back. hell yeah that will work?, you should left nice text ,explaining you screwed up & apoligize for being asss. your not perfect,maybe she will forgive you. if not move on or you will be reported as stalker. life lesson write it down so you wont screw up again.also hope you werent driving ,you could killed someone,or dui,.maybe you have serious drinking problem good luck in the future.

    Yes..I apologized..but..she didnt say anythin..I dont know..its kind of weird situation..I just know..she could just said no..and thats it..other girls when they say No..its OK..but this way..I tought she was pullin my nose 5 days in a row..then dont want to answer..I am probably right she didnt want to answer..thats why I went bananas..but I was wrong doin it in that curse way..now..she probably thinks that I took a bait..thinkin..she really didnt see it..cuz if I apologized..where is the problem now?..thats why I am gonna text her tomorow..sayin..I was wrong for callin you names..but..my instinct was right about you..and thats it..I hate that she thinks she won..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    dude you are desperate. too many texts. when girl gives you hint next time take it. how old are you 27 going on 16. never call when your fucked up,you usually dont remember what you say. what great impresion shes not there so your f----- wasted. you sound like great first date. then you fbomb her for not calling you back. hell yeah that will work?, you should left nice text ,explaining you screwed up & apoligize for being asss. your not perfect,maybe she will forgive you. if not move on or you will be reported as stalker. life lesson write it down so you wont screw up again.also hope you werent driving ,you could killed someone,or dui,.maybe you have serious drinking problem good luck in the future.

    Yes..I apologized..but..she didnt say anythin..I dont know..its kind of weird situation..I just know..she could just said no..and thats it..other girls when they say No..its OK..but this way..I tought she was pullin my nose 5 days in a row..then dont want to answer..I am probably right she didnt want to answer..thats why I went bananas..but I was wrong doin it in that curse way..now..she probably thinks that I took a bait..thinkin..she really didnt see it..cuz if I apologized..where is the problem now?..thats why I am gonna text her tomorow..sayin..I was wrong for callin you names..but..my instinct was right about you..and thats it..I hate that she thinks she won..

     
     
    JavierVasquez
    JavierVasquez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3556
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2012 - 7:05 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:


    I gave you a very solid answer. See post #31.

    I think you were okay until this point. It is different if she was your girlfriend its different to call her if she doesn't respond, but not some random girl.

    I'm telling you man, the only reason you arent banging her right now is because you texted her too much.

    When she said, "I'm busy until Sunday." You should have said something to the affect of..."No problem, let me know if you want to get together when you aren't busy." And then waited for her to text you.

    You blew it man. Plain and simple. Whether or not you want to accept that fact is up to you. I'm not talking shit, just giving you an unbiased opinion. Just use this as a learning experience. Next time you get a random girls number, play it cool and don't blow up their phone. Let them come to you.

    So you think I was wrong 4 sayin..after her message she is busy until sunday..when I said..i will contact you on saturday..to arrange for sunday..?..she replied with OK and ..now you gettin me what I am tryin to say..its not like..I didnt said..I will contact her on saturday..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:


    I gave you a very solid answer. See post #31.

    I think you were okay until this point. It is different if she was your girlfriend its different to call her if she doesn't respond, but not some random girl.

    I'm telling you man, the only reason you arent banging her right now is because you texted her too much.

    When she said, "I'm busy until Sunday." You should have said something to the affect of..."No problem, let me know if you want to get together when you aren't busy." And then waited for her to text you.

    You blew it man. Plain and simple. Whether or not you want to accept that fact is up to you. I'm not talking shit, just giving you an unbiased opinion. Just use this as a learning experience. Next time you get a random girls number, play it cool and don't blow up their phone. Let them come to you.

    So you think I was wrong 4 sayin..after her message she is busy until sunday..when I said..i will contact you on saturday..to arrange for sunday..?..she replied with OK and ..now you gettin me what I am tryin to say..its not like..I didnt said..I will contact her on saturday..

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,665
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,927
    • HELP PLEASE 1,454
    • NFL Sunday 7,349
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,533
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.