• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Thoughts That Come To You

    «First Previous 121314 ... 212223 Next Last»
    Midnight1
    Daddy_Freddie
    StumpTownStu
    lennon65
    BogtheHog
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2296
    Posts: 571
    «First Previous 121314 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 7:03 PM ET #276

    So down here a property owner is selling the land where there is currently a trailer park. That sucks but hey it's his property. People that left by today would get a check for 14k. Wait until March you get 7k & by June 3k.

    The local news was interviewing a woman who had lived there 30 years & moving out today. She responded in Spanish. And as it always does, it pissed me off.

    Seriously, how can you live in a country for at least 30 years & still unable to speak the English language?

     

     

     

    Reply

    So down here a property owner is selling the land where there is currently a trailer park. That sucks but hey it's his property. People that left by today would get a check for 14k. Wait until March you get 7k & by June 3k.

    The local news was interviewing a woman who had lived there 30 years & moving out today. She responded in Spanish. And as it always does, it pissed me off.

    Seriously, how can you live in a country for at least 30 years & still unable to speak the English language?

     

     

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 7:56 PM ET #277

    American Airlines, Capt. Jeffrey Collins, emotionally addressed his passengers on his flight this morning. 

    “You may be fearful about flying, and that’s certainly understandable. But just please know that my first officer and my flight attendants and myself place your safety and the responsibility of carrying you to Miami to your families, your vacations, your meetings at the highest level.” 

    “I have no higher calling than carefully and professionally transporting you today.” 

    Great job Captain!

    an_clap

    Reply

    American Airlines, Capt. Jeffrey Collins, emotionally addressed his passengers on his flight this morning. 

    “You may be fearful about flying, and that’s certainly understandable. But just please know that my first officer and my flight attendants and myself place your safety and the responsibility of carrying you to Miami to your families, your vacations, your meetings at the highest level.” 

    “I have no higher calling than carefully and professionally transporting you today.” 

    Great job Captain!

    an_clap

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2025 - 12:34 AM ET #278

    [Quote] She responded in Spanish. And as it always does, it pissed me off. Seriously, how can you live in a country for at least 30 years & still unable to speak the English language?[/Quote]

     

    Having encountered the same thing trying to converse with someone here in Las Vegas, Nevada, my sentiments EXACTLY!  

    Reply

    [Quote] She responded in Spanish. And as it always does, it pissed me off. Seriously, how can you live in a country for at least 30 years & still unable to speak the English language?[/Quote]

     

    Having encountered the same thing trying to converse with someone here in Las Vegas, Nevada, my sentiments EXACTLY!  

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2025 - 3:44 AM ET #279

    There is NOT a single man alive that can pay the rent on a 4/5 (Midnight, you'll understand this one) 

    Reply

    There is NOT a single man alive that can pay the rent on a 4/5 (Midnight, you'll understand this one) 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2025 - 3:11 AM ET #280

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I sometimes feel like Oskar Schindler at the end of Schindler's List but not in any meaningful way like saving a bunch of Joos from certain death in a concentration camp. Just for partying. I did a lot of partying in my youth and well into my 30s. Wild times. Stuff of legends. And yet, sometimes i'll get caught up in moments where i'm all, "I could've partied more! I could've done so much more!" And it's reminiscent of Liam Nieson at the end of Schindler's List. It's horrible but that's what it reminds me off. This is freaky that you brought this up. I just watched this movie again last weekend. He was devastated when that realization came to him after looking at all the faces he had saved. I was also touched when survivors or family of survivors put those little stones on his headstone in memory of his efforts.  He certainly did party his ass off with those in command & speaking of asses he had his pick of any he wanted.

    I don't think he could've saved more. I think thosecin command would've been like, "Alright, now you're pushing it." and just shipped them all off to Treblinka.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I sometimes feel like Oskar Schindler at the end of Schindler's List but not in any meaningful way like saving a bunch of Joos from certain death in a concentration camp. Just for partying. I did a lot of partying in my youth and well into my 30s. Wild times. Stuff of legends. And yet, sometimes i'll get caught up in moments where i'm all, "I could've partied more! I could've done so much more!" And it's reminiscent of Liam Nieson at the end of Schindler's List. It's horrible but that's what it reminds me off. This is freaky that you brought this up. I just watched this movie again last weekend. He was devastated when that realization came to him after looking at all the faces he had saved. I was also touched when survivors or family of survivors put those little stones on his headstone in memory of his efforts.  He certainly did party his ass off with those in command & speaking of asses he had his pick of any he wanted.

    I don't think he could've saved more. I think thosecin command would've been like, "Alright, now you're pushing it." and just shipped them all off to Treblinka.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2025 - 3:26 AM ET #281

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    So down here a property owner is selling the land where there is currently a trailer park. That sucks but hey it's his property. People that left by today would get a check for 14k. Wait until March you get 7k & by June 3k. The local news was interviewing a woman who had lived there 30 years & moving out today. She responded in Spanish. And as it always does, it pissed me off. Seriously, how can you live in a country for at least 30 years & still unable to speak the English language?

    Literally everyone that woman talks to probably speaks spanish. The woman has lived in a trailer park for 30 years. There's probably been no situation that gave her cause to learn English. I know expats that have been living in Latin American countries for two decades who still have pretty trash spanish though at least they try.

    Not everyone in China speaks Mandarin. Not everyone in Russia speaks Russian. N. ot everyone in India speaks HindiNot everyone in Pakistan speaks Urdu. That's just the case in countries with hundreds of millions of people.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    So down here a property owner is selling the land where there is currently a trailer park. That sucks but hey it's his property. People that left by today would get a check for 14k. Wait until March you get 7k & by June 3k. The local news was interviewing a woman who had lived there 30 years & moving out today. She responded in Spanish. And as it always does, it pissed me off. Seriously, how can you live in a country for at least 30 years & still unable to speak the English language?

    Literally everyone that woman talks to probably speaks spanish. The woman has lived in a trailer park for 30 years. There's probably been no situation that gave her cause to learn English. I know expats that have been living in Latin American countries for two decades who still have pretty trash spanish though at least they try.

    Not everyone in China speaks Mandarin. Not everyone in Russia speaks Russian. N. ot everyone in India speaks HindiNot everyone in Pakistan speaks Urdu. That's just the case in countries with hundreds of millions of people.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2025 - 3:29 AM ET #282

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    American Airlines, Capt. Jeffrey Collins, emotionally addressed his passengers on his flight this morning.  “You may be fearful about flying, and that’s certainly understandable. But just please know that my first officer and my flight attendants and myself place your safety and the responsibility of carrying you to Miami to your families, your vacations, your meetings at the highest level.”  “I have no higher calling than carefully and professionally transporting you today.”  Great job Captain!

    I fly a lot. I wouldn't want that speech. Just go through your normal spiel. Blah, blah, blah, 37,000 feet, winds out of blah, blah, blah, etc.

    Everyone's different though. Maybe it would put some people at ease.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    American Airlines, Capt. Jeffrey Collins, emotionally addressed his passengers on his flight this morning.  “You may be fearful about flying, and that’s certainly understandable. But just please know that my first officer and my flight attendants and myself place your safety and the responsibility of carrying you to Miami to your families, your vacations, your meetings at the highest level.”  “I have no higher calling than carefully and professionally transporting you today.”  Great job Captain!

    I fly a lot. I wouldn't want that speech. Just go through your normal spiel. Blah, blah, blah, 37,000 feet, winds out of blah, blah, blah, etc.

    Everyone's different though. Maybe it would put some people at ease.

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2025 - 5:29 PM ET #283

    My Random Thought that i Think about the most....

    Do All Nymphos Bite their Nails?

    ALL 4 nymphs i dated were nail chompers

     

    Reply

    My Random Thought that i Think about the most....

    Do All Nymphos Bite their Nails?

    ALL 4 nymphs i dated were nail chompers

     

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2025 - 5:30 PM ET #284

    @lennon65

     and all were hot

    Reply

    @lennon65

     and all were hot

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2025 - 9:10 PM ET #285

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    My Random Thought that i Think about the most.... Do All Nymphos Bite their Nails? ALL 4 nymphs i dated were nail chompers

    Oral fixation. I think you're onto something.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    My Random Thought that i Think about the most.... Do All Nymphos Bite their Nails? ALL 4 nymphs i dated were nail chompers

    Oral fixation. I think you're onto something.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2025 - 12:02 PM ET #286

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    @lennon65  and all were hot

    Only dated 1 nymph & she was insatiable.

    She went absolutely crazy when I used a miniature harmonica on her sweet spot. The vibration made her lock her legs around my neck & I almost swallowed the damn thing. Went back to the head shop the next day & put the harmonica on a chain which I wore around my neck so as not  to choke myself to death.

    Now you get these miniature harmonicas on Amazon & I highly recommend it. I'd also put it on a chain for safety purposes.

    Just in time for Valentines Day.

    Enjoy!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:

    @lennon65  and all were hot

    Only dated 1 nymph & she was insatiable.

    She went absolutely crazy when I used a miniature harmonica on her sweet spot. The vibration made her lock her legs around my neck & I almost swallowed the damn thing. Went back to the head shop the next day & put the harmonica on a chain which I wore around my neck so as not  to choke myself to death.

    Now you get these miniature harmonicas on Amazon & I highly recommend it. I'd also put it on a chain for safety purposes.

    Just in time for Valentines Day.

    Enjoy!

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2025 - 3:35 PM ET #287

    A truck containing over $40,000 in eggs was stolen last night in Pennsylvania.

    Police are "scrambling" to catch the thieves & don't want to end up with egg on their faces. 

    cool

    Reply

    A truck containing over $40,000 in eggs was stolen last night in Pennsylvania.

    Police are "scrambling" to catch the thieves & don't want to end up with egg on their faces. 

    cool

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2025 - 3:55 PM ET #288

    I enjoy getting scratch off lottery tickets for the weekend when I'm playing the ponies & the lady in front of me in line bought 2 cartons of Marlboro Lights & it cost her $212.00!

    When I first moved to South Florida I'd go to the Indian reservation in Davie, FL & paid 5 bucks for a carton of Kools. I haven't smoked in 35 years but couldn't believe the cost of smokes now. 

    Unreal!

     

    Reply

    I enjoy getting scratch off lottery tickets for the weekend when I'm playing the ponies & the lady in front of me in line bought 2 cartons of Marlboro Lights & it cost her $212.00!

    When I first moved to South Florida I'd go to the Indian reservation in Davie, FL & paid 5 bucks for a carton of Kools. I haven't smoked in 35 years but couldn't believe the cost of smokes now. 

    Unreal!

     

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2025 - 11:47 PM ET #289

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    I enjoy getting scratch off lottery tickets for the weekend when I'm playing the ponies & the lady in front of me in line bought 2 cartons of Marlboro Lights & it cost her $212.00! When I first moved to South Florida I'd go to the Indian reservation in Davie, FL & paid 5 bucks for a carton of Kools. I haven't smoked in 35 years but couldn't believe the cost of smokes now.  Unreal!

    Thankful that I don't smoke and when the situation arises, and someone asks if I have a cigarette I politely say, "I'm sorry, I don't pay the tobacco company to kill me" This has gotten me some strange looks after exclaiming this. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    I enjoy getting scratch off lottery tickets for the weekend when I'm playing the ponies & the lady in front of me in line bought 2 cartons of Marlboro Lights & it cost her $212.00! When I first moved to South Florida I'd go to the Indian reservation in Davie, FL & paid 5 bucks for a carton of Kools. I haven't smoked in 35 years but couldn't believe the cost of smokes now.  Unreal!

    Thankful that I don't smoke and when the situation arises, and someone asks if I have a cigarette I politely say, "I'm sorry, I don't pay the tobacco company to kill me" This has gotten me some strange looks after exclaiming this. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2025 - 7:44 AM ET #290

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    A truck containing over $40,000 in eggs was stolen last night in Pennsylvania. Police are "scrambling" to catch the thieves & don't want to end up with egg on their faces.

    I'm sure they'll crack the case.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    A truck containing over $40,000 in eggs was stolen last night in Pennsylvania. Police are "scrambling" to catch the thieves & don't want to end up with egg on their faces.

    I'm sure they'll crack the case.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2025 - 11:43 AM ET #291

    @StumpTownStu

     Well played...well played

    There's a premature Easter hunt taking place all across the country.

    For Valentine's day instead of going to Jared's people are headed to Krogers.

     

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Well played...well played

    There's a premature Easter hunt taking place all across the country.

    For Valentine's day instead of going to Jared's people are headed to Krogers.

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2025 - 7:24 PM ET #292

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @StumpTownStu  Well played...well played There's a premature Easter hunt taking place all across the country. For Valentine's day instead of going to Jared's people are headed to Krogers.

    I used to have chickens. Coops are cheap. Literally as cheap to buy as to build. I wonder if more people will go this route. I love eggs but it becomes impossible to eat them all. Tons of farms around me. People used to give them away. Now they're never in stock. Harder to get eggs in the winter too.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @StumpTownStu  Well played...well played There's a premature Easter hunt taking place all across the country. For Valentine's day instead of going to Jared's people are headed to Krogers.

    I used to have chickens. Coops are cheap. Literally as cheap to buy as to build. I wonder if more people will go this route. I love eggs but it becomes impossible to eat them all. Tons of farms around me. People used to give them away. Now they're never in stock. Harder to get eggs in the winter too.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2025 - 9:16 PM ET #293

    @StumpTownStu

     I knew a guy who had a pig.

    He was named Chris P Bacon

    Badaboom 

     

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     I knew a guy who had a pig.

    He was named Chris P Bacon

    Badaboom 

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2025 - 10:31 AM ET #294

    We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased.

    This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this...

    Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%!

    So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution.

    Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet...

    To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps!

    Good...I feel better now.

    Reply

    We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased.

    This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this...

    Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%!

    So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution.

    Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet...

    To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps!

    Good...I feel better now.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2025 - 4:16 AM ET #295

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased. This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this... Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%! So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution. Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet... To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps! Good...I feel better now.

    Not shocking. I'm not from South Florida and even I know that Delray and Boynton has some pretty grimy parts. I'm sure there are good parts too. Then you got Pompano. Plantation. From what I understand, Broward County in generally pretty grimy.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased. This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this... Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%! So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution. Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet... To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps! Good...I feel better now.

    Not shocking. I'm not from South Florida and even I know that Delray and Boynton has some pretty grimy parts. I'm sure there are good parts too. Then you got Pompano. Plantation. From what I understand, Broward County in generally pretty grimy.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2025 - 11:36 AM ET #296

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased. This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this... Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%! So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution. Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet... To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps! Good...I feel better now. Not shocking. I'm not from South Florida and even I know that Delray and Boynton has some pretty grimy parts. I'm sure there are good parts too. Then you got Pompano. Plantation. From what I understand, Broward County in generally pretty grimy.

    Definitely a situation of the "haves" & "have nots" Stu.

    Anywhere east of Dixie Highway towards the ocean, are the "haves. West of that road to University Drive are the "nots." Further west of that road is all the new homes going for over a mil & are built on the grounds of the Everglades. Those properties are being purchased by wealthy Brazilians & Venezuelans. 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased. This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this... Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%! So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution. Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet... To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps! Good...I feel better now. Not shocking. I'm not from South Florida and even I know that Delray and Boynton has some pretty grimy parts. I'm sure there are good parts too. Then you got Pompano. Plantation. From what I understand, Broward County in generally pretty grimy.

    Definitely a situation of the "haves" & "have nots" Stu.

    Anywhere east of Dixie Highway towards the ocean, are the "haves. West of that road to University Drive are the "nots." Further west of that road is all the new homes going for over a mil & are built on the grounds of the Everglades. Those properties are being purchased by wealthy Brazilians & Venezuelans. 

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2025 - 3:11 PM ET #297

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased. This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this... Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%! So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution. Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet... To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps! Good...I feel better now. Not shocking. I'm not from South Florida and even I know that Delray and Boynton has some pretty grimy parts. I'm sure there are good parts too. Then you got Pompano. Plantation. From what I understand, Broward County in generally pretty grimy. Definitely a situation of the "haves" & "have nots" Stu. Anywhere east of Dixie Highway towards the ocean, are the "haves. West of that road to University Drive are the "nots." Further west of that road is all the new homes going for over a mil & are built on the grounds of the Everglades. Those properties are being purchased by wealthy Brazilians & Venezuelans.

    Cocaine traffickers? Cubans really don't have much of a position in that racket like the 70s and 80s. Bunch of Venezuelans, Hondurans and such working for the Mexicans. The Andean countries (Colombia, Peru) don't even have much say in the market. The coca is still grown there but they're basically just producers. The Mexicans run the show. They're even experimenting with growing coca in Mexico.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased. This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this... Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%! So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution. Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet... To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps! Good...I feel better now. Not shocking. I'm not from South Florida and even I know that Delray and Boynton has some pretty grimy parts. I'm sure there are good parts too. Then you got Pompano. Plantation. From what I understand, Broward County in generally pretty grimy. Definitely a situation of the "haves" & "have nots" Stu. Anywhere east of Dixie Highway towards the ocean, are the "haves. West of that road to University Drive are the "nots." Further west of that road is all the new homes going for over a mil & are built on the grounds of the Everglades. Those properties are being purchased by wealthy Brazilians & Venezuelans.

    Cocaine traffickers? Cubans really don't have much of a position in that racket like the 70s and 80s. Bunch of Venezuelans, Hondurans and such working for the Mexicans. The Andean countries (Colombia, Peru) don't even have much say in the market. The coca is still grown there but they're basically just producers. The Mexicans run the show. They're even experimenting with growing coca in Mexico.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2025 - 6:58 PM ET #298

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased. This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this... Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%! So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution. Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet... To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps! Good...I feel better now. Not shocking. I'm not from South Florida and even I know that Delray and Boynton has some pretty grimy parts. I'm sure there are good parts too. Then you got Pompano. Plantation. From what I understand, Broward County in generally pretty grimy. Definitely a situation of the "haves" & "have nots" Stu. Anywhere east of Dixie Highway towards the ocean, are the "haves. West of that road to University Drive are the "nots." Further west of that road is all the new homes going for over a mil & are built on the grounds of the Everglades. Those properties are being purchased by wealthy Brazilians & Venezuelans. Cocaine traffickers? Cubans really don't have much of a position in that racket like the 70s and 80s. Bunch of Venezuelans, Hondurans and such working for the Mexicans. The Andean countries (Colombia, Peru) don't even have much say in the market. The coca is still grown there but they're basically just producers. The Mexicans run the show. They're even experimenting with growing coca in Mexico.

    The Coast Guard intercepted a boat with 91 million of coke off a reef I fish in Fort Lauderdale in January. I thought it was odd but they never said if it was coming from Central America or the Bahamas or somewhere else. One of the dead giveaways are the "go slow" boats. Those fuckers are carrying something. I mean they standout. They are so cautious they become obvious in normal boat traffic. 

    I'll Tell ya Stu, I think the Coast Guard does a tremendous job down here. Not only are they looking for drug boats, smugglers or illegals, they regularly assist boaters that have a breakdown or a health emergency etc. It's fun to watch them drive those cutters on the way to trouble. 

    thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: We have a high % of hit & run incidents in South Florida. Many drive here without a licensee or a suspended one or no insurance & that's a major reason they drive away when in an accident. As a result, law abiding citizens have their insurance increased. This week the BSO (Broward Sheriff's Office) conducted traffic stops on 419 people in Lantana, Delray Beach & Boynton Beach. Now get a load of this... Of the 419 stopped an amazing 406 resulted in citations for no insurance, one misdemeanor arrest & a number of criminal citations. That's 97%! So they got tickets. Whoopty doo. Tickets they probably won't pay. I have a much better solution. Suspend their licenses & if they continue to drive arrest them. Let them spend a night or two in the crowbar hotel. Better yet... To get gas, these cretins should have to swipe their licenses & their proof of insurance before getting anything from the gas pumps! Good...I feel better now. Not shocking. I'm not from South Florida and even I know that Delray and Boynton has some pretty grimy parts. I'm sure there are good parts too. Then you got Pompano. Plantation. From what I understand, Broward County in generally pretty grimy. Definitely a situation of the "haves" & "have nots" Stu. Anywhere east of Dixie Highway towards the ocean, are the "haves. West of that road to University Drive are the "nots." Further west of that road is all the new homes going for over a mil & are built on the grounds of the Everglades. Those properties are being purchased by wealthy Brazilians & Venezuelans. Cocaine traffickers? Cubans really don't have much of a position in that racket like the 70s and 80s. Bunch of Venezuelans, Hondurans and such working for the Mexicans. The Andean countries (Colombia, Peru) don't even have much say in the market. The coca is still grown there but they're basically just producers. The Mexicans run the show. They're even experimenting with growing coca in Mexico.

    The Coast Guard intercepted a boat with 91 million of coke off a reef I fish in Fort Lauderdale in January. I thought it was odd but they never said if it was coming from Central America or the Bahamas or somewhere else. One of the dead giveaways are the "go slow" boats. Those fuckers are carrying something. I mean they standout. They are so cautious they become obvious in normal boat traffic. 

    I'll Tell ya Stu, I think the Coast Guard does a tremendous job down here. Not only are they looking for drug boats, smugglers or illegals, they regularly assist boaters that have a breakdown or a health emergency etc. It's fun to watch them drive those cutters on the way to trouble. 

    thumbs_up

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2025 - 9:09 PM ET #299

    On the national news with David Muir tonight, I saw a truck driver with a full load of Cadillacs on his trailer driving in the Virginia snow storm. Looked as dangerous as hell & I wondered...

    Do drivers get paid more based on the value of the cargo they are delivering?

     

    Reply

    On the national news with David Muir tonight, I saw a truck driver with a full load of Cadillacs on his trailer driving in the Virginia snow storm. Looked as dangerous as hell & I wondered...

    Do drivers get paid more based on the value of the cargo they are delivering?

     

     
     
    BogtheHog
    BogtheHog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2025 - 4:19 PM ET #300

    Remembering going to Cozumel with an ex-gf. So much more pleasant in memory than the stressed out reality. Cozumel 2020 - YouTube

     

     

    Reply

    Remembering going to Cozumel with an ex-gf. So much more pleasant in memory than the stressed out reality. Cozumel 2020 - YouTube

     

     

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 121314 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,871
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,878
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,178
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,491
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,237
    • Wednesday 2,842

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.