what type of drugs do you need to be on to enjoy this?
None, it looks pretty good even without them... but I enjoy it with weed and maybe some LSD... but I have friends that rather have some XTC.. I think it just depends on what you enjoy more..
None, it looks pretty good even without them... but I enjoy it with weed and maybe some LSD... but I have friends that rather have some XTC.. I think it just depends on what you enjoy more..
None, it looks pretty good even without them... but I enjoy it with weed and maybe some LSD... but I have friends that rather have some XTC.. I think it just depends on what you enjoy more..
None, it looks pretty good even without them... but I enjoy it with weed and maybe some LSD... but I have friends that rather have some XTC.. I think it just depends on what you enjoy more..
![]()
![]()
None, it looks pretty good even without them... but I enjoy it with weed and maybe some LSD... but I have friends that rather have some XTC.. I think it just depends on what you enjoy more..
![]()
![]()
