![]()
Most important thread for me in the last 30 days
The reason I say this is such an important thread is because I’m going BIG on two games today. We’re 3-1 in the MLB playoffs, and I’m definitely involved in baseball along with a college football play. I need a clean sweep today. I’m working hard on both games right now. Good positive energy, boys. Let’s see if we can bring home the sweep
The reason I say this is such an important thread is because I’m going BIG on two games today. We’re 3-1 in the MLB playoffs, and I’m definitely involved in baseball along with a college football play. I need a clean sweep today. I’m working hard on both games right now. Good positive energy, boys. Let’s see if we can bring home the sweep
Williams workload He pitched Thursday and is starting Saturday. Even though Cleveland says he's ready, his effectiveness and length are legitimate questions
Recent scoring The last three meetings produced 7, 12 and 14 runs. Chicago has reached at least three runs in every game of this series
Bullpen vulnerability Chicago's relief pitching was hit hard in Games 3 and 4, including a six-run Cleveland sixth inning Thursday
Williams workload He pitched Thursday and is starting Saturday. Even though Cleveland says he's ready, his effectiveness and length are legitimate questions
Recent scoring The last three meetings produced 7, 12 and 14 runs. Chicago has reached at least three runs in every game of this series
Bullpen vulnerability Chicago's relief pitching was hit hard in Games 3 and 4, including a six-run Cleveland sixth inning Thursday
I hammered the OVER 7 tonight in Cleveland This Guardians offense has finally woken the fuck up, putting up 18 runs in two games. Now Williams comes back on short rest, both lineups have some serious pop, and I see these bullpens getting dragged into the fight. Seven runs in a winner take all playoff game. I think the books hung a soft ass number. Let’s find some fucking grass tonight
I hammered the OVER 7 tonight in Cleveland This Guardians offense has finally woken the fuck up, putting up 18 runs in two games. Now Williams comes back on short rest, both lineups have some serious pop, and I see these bullpens getting dragged into the fight. Seven runs in a winner take all playoff game. I think the books hung a soft ass number. Let’s find some fucking grass tonight
I hate to fuck up a good trend, but just a reminder, the White Sox have gone OVER in 23 of their last 24 games in this spot coming off rest. I’m putting the finishing touches on my football play now.
I hate to fuck up a good trend, but just a reminder, the White Sox have gone OVER in 23 of their last 24 games in this spot coming off rest. I’m putting the finishing touches on my football play now.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,722
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,557
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,571
- Saturday 10/10/2026 603
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,869
- Week 6 Money 15,804
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,091
- PART DEUX 140
- Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,491
- NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 10,852
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
