edc las vegas
....Yes, there are in fact, certain things to do that are either way more fun to do if stoned, or when completely lucid when on a date in order to get laid......
....Yes, there are in fact, certain things to do that are either way more fun to do if stoned, or when completely lucid when on a date in order to get laid......
I guess they moved it since a High School kid OD'd at the last years event in Los Angeles.
I know what you're referring to. She actually didn't od. That was the initial report (which tends to happen whenever someone dies at a rave). She died of hyponetremia (over hydration) prob from thinking "oh no, I'm rolling so hard. If I don't drink 3 gallons of water I'm going to die from dehydration."
I wish I could attend this. Even if you're not into the rave scene or dance music, this is an event not to be missed. I saw Tiesto a few weeks ago in DC and he KILLED IT!!! I actually think Vegas is a better venue for this than LA. Freaks fit in a lot better in Sin City! Enjoy the Carnival!
I guess they moved it since a High School kid OD'd at the last years event in Los Angeles.
I know what you're referring to. She actually didn't od. That was the initial report (which tends to happen whenever someone dies at a rave). She died of hyponetremia (over hydration) prob from thinking "oh no, I'm rolling so hard. If I don't drink 3 gallons of water I'm going to die from dehydration."
I wish I could attend this. Even if you're not into the rave scene or dance music, this is an event not to be missed. I saw Tiesto a few weeks ago in DC and he KILLED IT!!! I actually think Vegas is a better venue for this than LA. Freaks fit in a lot better in Sin City! Enjoy the Carnival!
I guess they moved it since a High School kid OD'd at the last years event in Los Angeles.
I guess they moved it since a High School kid OD'd at the last years event in Los Angeles.
i think i just tripped out watching that video
lol me too
Seems pretty cool Ill be going if I get some money on bball before June..
Is there really no drugs and no tolerance as it says on the general info in the event or is it just because it has to be there.. I would love to be smoking some weed in there
i think i just tripped out watching that video
lol me too
Seems pretty cool Ill be going if I get some money on bball before June..
Is there really no drugs and no tolerance as it says on the general info in the event or is it just because it has to be there.. I would love to be smoking some weed in there
lol me too
Seems pretty cool Ill be going if I get some money on bball before June..
Is there really no drugs and no tolerance as it says on the general info in the event or is it just because it has to be there.. I would love to be smoking some weed in there
It will be wide open in there man. Ppl laid out on the ground faced getting light shows, ppl passing out, ppl huffing nitrous. Just keep it somewhat lowkey and you'll be fine bro. You can't have a rave, which is what this is, and not have the drugs. They just say that to cover their asses. Read into why they're not having it in LA this year and you'll understand why. Go and have a great time!
lol me too
Seems pretty cool Ill be going if I get some money on bball before June..
Is there really no drugs and no tolerance as it says on the general info in the event or is it just because it has to be there.. I would love to be smoking some weed in there
It will be wide open in there man. Ppl laid out on the ground faced getting light shows, ppl passing out, ppl huffing nitrous. Just keep it somewhat lowkey and you'll be fine bro. You can't have a rave, which is what this is, and not have the drugs. They just say that to cover their asses. Read into why they're not having it in LA this year and you'll understand why. Go and have a great time!
It will be wide open in there man. Ppl laid out on the ground faced getting light shows, ppl passing out, ppl huffing nitrous. Just keep it somewhat lowkey and you'll be fine bro. You can't have a rave, which is what this is, and not have the drugs. They just say that to cover their asses. Read into why they're not having it in LA this year and you'll understand why. Go and have a great time!
nice, thats all that I needed to know... hopefully Ill get the cash and go.. thanks for the info JohnAlz
It will be wide open in there man. Ppl laid out on the ground faced getting light shows, ppl passing out, ppl huffing nitrous. Just keep it somewhat lowkey and you'll be fine bro. You can't have a rave, which is what this is, and not have the drugs. They just say that to cover their asses. Read into why they're not having it in LA this year and you'll understand why. Go and have a great time!
nice, thats all that I needed to know... hopefully Ill get the cash and go.. thanks for the info JohnAlz
Tiesto and Guetta will put on an epic show
Don't forget about SHM
I may go. Too many fucking hipsters and trust fund kids at these places now though.
Tiesto and Guetta will put on an epic show
Don't forget about SHM
I may go. Too many fucking hipsters and trust fund kids at these places now though.
Don't forget about SHM
I may go. Too many fucking hipsters and trust fund kids at these places now though.
I agree, but those kids are everywhere now. You can still have a blast!
Don't forget about SHM
I may go. Too many fucking hipsters and trust fund kids at these places now though.
I agree, but those kids are everywhere now. You can still have a blast!
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,726
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,645
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,695
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,342
- Week 6 Money 16,284
- Saturday 10/10/2026 605
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,338
- NFL LOCKED IN! 106,070
- NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,429
- Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,745
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
