Do you think Tim Tebow is Gay?
Two gay quarterbacks on one team is unusual, but I believe Tebow and Sanchez will get behind it as long as Tebow will play tight end from time to time and allow Sanchez to get penetration.
Two gay quarterbacks on one team is unusual, but I believe Tebow and Sanchez will get behind it as long as Tebow will play tight end from time to time and allow Sanchez to get penetration.
Sanchez isn't gay. That guy has been fucking everything since coming to New York. When I say everything, I mean girls. Hot ones too.
I thought I read somewhere that Tebow was hanging out with some celebrity chick. Maybe I'm wrong. He does seem gay to me though.
Sanchez isn't gay. That guy has been fucking everything since coming to New York. When I say everything, I mean girls. Hot ones too.
I thought I read somewhere that Tebow was hanging out with some celebrity chick. Maybe I'm wrong. He does seem gay to me though.
I don't think he's gay ... I do think he's f*cking crazy tho. Only a crazy man can stay a virgin with the sheer number of vagina thrown in his face. bastard ![]()
I don't think he's gay ... I do think he's f*cking crazy tho. Only a crazy man can stay a virgin with the sheer number of vagina thrown in his face. bastard ![]()
Because he was taught (brainwashed) from birth that being gay is a terrible sin. And now that he is an adult, and if he is gay has strong homosexual urges - it must be terribly conflicting.
Being a tortured virgin is a CHOICE and somewhat celebrated in his religion. Being a homosexual is NOT A CHOICE and would condemn him to eternity of hell.
Because he was taught (brainwashed) from birth that being gay is a terrible sin. And now that he is an adult, and if he is gay has strong homosexual urges - it must be terribly conflicting.
Being a tortured virgin is a CHOICE and somewhat celebrated in his religion. Being a homosexual is NOT A CHOICE and would condemn him to eternity of hell.
I don't think he's gay, but he might be willing to learn.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L82jlR-37k
I don't think he's gay, but he might be willing to learn.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L82jlR-37k
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tebow was born in Makati City in the Philippines, to American parents who were serving as Baptist missionaries at the time. His mother, Pamela Elaine (née Pemberton), is the daughter of a U.S. Army colonel, and his father, Robert Ramsey Tebow II, is a pastor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real question is... How would his parents feel about him being gay?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tebow was born in Makati City in the Philippines, to American parents who were serving as Baptist missionaries at the time. His mother, Pamela Elaine (née Pemberton), is the daughter of a U.S. Army colonel, and his father, Robert Ramsey Tebow II, is a pastor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real question is... How would his parents feel about him being gay?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,783
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,650
- PART DEUX 160
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,770
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
