• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    «First Previous 121314 ... 252627 Next Last»
    ProtoStar
    ALSNOW
    spockgato
    dopalicous
    RickeM
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    «First Previous 121314 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2010 - 11:39 PM ET #276

    "Woke up to the sound of pouring rain.  The wind would whisper and I'd think of you." 

    I am like the homeless guy in this video who keeps thinking back in time except I walk around my house, too much of a shut-in to walk around outside like the man in the video.

    I remember you

    I've been taking opiates so long and my testosterone is so low because of it I think I may be turning slightly gay. But maybe not because Im really still very horny at times for hot women.

    The rain I heard this morning turned out to be a burst tube connected to the refrigerator.  In a rage that my best dream of the month had been interrupted I pulled the refrigerator out too quick and scratched the floor.  Water was all over the hardwood floor. 

    No way to turn off the water except outside and I dont have the tool that makes it easy so I got a wrench and a screwdriver and went outside in the freezing cold.  The dam thing was stuck so I screamed and hollered as I tried desperately to turn the water to the house OFF.  5 minutes later I had it half way.  10 minutes later it was off.  A 9 year old girl would have had it off in 7 minutes.  I got up filthy dirty from digging in the wet dirt with my hands looking for the shutoff, muddy, and furious.  My neighbors must have been leaving for work or heard me screaming because they were outside staring at me like they had seen a ghost.  I'm sure they laughed for hours today about watching me go through that. 

    I now have a full blown cold or the flu at this point in my life I cant tell the difference i feel like i have the flu all day every day. 

    Wife went to work and I collapsed on the couch and remembered my earlier years.  The girls I kissed and touched.  How good it felt to be with them.  No more.  Its me and the couch now. 
    Reply
    "Woke up to the sound of pouring rain.  The wind would whisper and I'd think of you." 

    I am like the homeless guy in this video who keeps thinking back in time except I walk around my house, too much of a shut-in to walk around outside like the man in the video.

    I remember you

    I've been taking opiates so long and my testosterone is so low because of it I think I may be turning slightly gay. But maybe not because Im really still very horny at times for hot women.

    The rain I heard this morning turned out to be a burst tube connected to the refrigerator.  In a rage that my best dream of the month had been interrupted I pulled the refrigerator out too quick and scratched the floor.  Water was all over the hardwood floor. 

    No way to turn off the water except outside and I dont have the tool that makes it easy so I got a wrench and a screwdriver and went outside in the freezing cold.  The dam thing was stuck so I screamed and hollered as I tried desperately to turn the water to the house OFF.  5 minutes later I had it half way.  10 minutes later it was off.  A 9 year old girl would have had it off in 7 minutes.  I got up filthy dirty from digging in the wet dirt with my hands looking for the shutoff, muddy, and furious.  My neighbors must have been leaving for work or heard me screaming because they were outside staring at me like they had seen a ghost.  I'm sure they laughed for hours today about watching me go through that. 

    I now have a full blown cold or the flu at this point in my life I cant tell the difference i feel like i have the flu all day every day. 

    Wife went to work and I collapsed on the couch and remembered my earlier years.  The girls I kissed and touched.  How good it felt to be with them.  No more.  Its me and the couch now. 
     
    ALSNOW
    ALSNOW
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 942
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2010 - 12:14 AM ET #277

    Proto,

    When are we gonna shoot the dirt again 
    Reply
    Proto,

    When are we gonna shoot the dirt again 
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2010 - 12:42 AM ET #278

    shoot the dirt till it's loose and turns your shoes from glued to just manuevered the earth.........

    uzi boomin the turf , commuting the term , " loser " to two thirds from what you do to a scourge.........

    rubik's cube you and worse , a lunatic's verse , clue into the music sutures your nerves..........

    this is just a rudimentary musing use it and learn.............

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    shoot the dirt till it's loose and turns your shoes from glued to just manuevered the earth.........

    uzi boomin the turf , commuting the term , " loser " to two thirds from what you do to a scourge.........

    rubik's cube you and worse , a lunatic's verse , clue into the music sutures your nerves..........

    this is just a rudimentary musing use it and learn.............

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2010 - 1:09 PM ET #279

    im in for some dirt shooting...proto whats going on?
    Reply
    im in for some dirt shooting...proto whats going on?
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2010 - 10:27 PM ET #280

    I find that time flies by every day so much so that hours seem like seconds and days seem like hours.  I need to shoot the dirt more dopalicious I agree with you.  So lets shoot the dirt.  Any man worth his salt will shoot the dirt always remember that. 

    The richest man in the world Carlos Slim is on TV, he is worth about 54 billion.  Bill Gates does not have as much money as Carlos Slim from Mexico. 

    It showed some pictures of his daughters and I wonder why I was not lucky enough to meet one of his beautiful daughters and marry her.

    What a life Carlos Slim leads.  What a joyful life. 

    I watched Lebron destroy the Cavs last night and I wonder what it must be like to be a man like him.  To have people respect you.  To have friends and money. 

    Sometimes it feels like happiness is just too far away to reach.  Like I am a done deal waiting to pass away with a very small funeral of about 4 or 5 people.  Every day I dread certain things that happen daily.  I crave drugs every day all day.  I make myself wait until night time. 

    I feel like I have been accepted here partially but some have not accepted me.  I will try harder I guess. 

    As the night progresses and another day is upon us, I dream a little dream of happiness, of a life I was supposed to live.  A life I may be living in a parallel universe.  In this parallel universe I am a happy man, able to work, making good money with a very special wife who I am in love with.  We make each other feel good instead of having bitterness towards each other.  The life I was supposed to live.  The life that is not to be.  A life I think about daily.

    Everybody Wants To Rule the World


    Reply
    I find that time flies by every day so much so that hours seem like seconds and days seem like hours.  I need to shoot the dirt more dopalicious I agree with you.  So lets shoot the dirt.  Any man worth his salt will shoot the dirt always remember that. 

    The richest man in the world Carlos Slim is on TV, he is worth about 54 billion.  Bill Gates does not have as much money as Carlos Slim from Mexico. 

    It showed some pictures of his daughters and I wonder why I was not lucky enough to meet one of his beautiful daughters and marry her.

    What a life Carlos Slim leads.  What a joyful life. 

    I watched Lebron destroy the Cavs last night and I wonder what it must be like to be a man like him.  To have people respect you.  To have friends and money. 

    Sometimes it feels like happiness is just too far away to reach.  Like I am a done deal waiting to pass away with a very small funeral of about 4 or 5 people.  Every day I dread certain things that happen daily.  I crave drugs every day all day.  I make myself wait until night time. 

    I feel like I have been accepted here partially but some have not accepted me.  I will try harder I guess. 

    As the night progresses and another day is upon us, I dream a little dream of happiness, of a life I was supposed to live.  A life I may be living in a parallel universe.  In this parallel universe I am a happy man, able to work, making good money with a very special wife who I am in love with.  We make each other feel good instead of having bitterness towards each other.  The life I was supposed to live.  The life that is not to be.  A life I think about daily.

    Everybody Wants To Rule the World


     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2010 - 10:29 PM ET #281

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I find that time flies by every day so much so that hours seem like seconds and days seem like hours.  I need to shoot the dirt more dopalicious I agree with you.  So lets shoot the dirt.  Any man worth his salt will shoot the dirt always remember that. 

    The richest man in the world Carlos Slim is on TV, he is worth about 54 billion.  Bill Gates does not have as much money as Carlos Slim from Mexico. 

    It showed some pictures of his daughters and I wonder why I was not lucky enough to meet one of his beautiful daughters and marry her.

    What a life Carlos Slim leads.  What a joyful life. 

    I watched Lebron destroy the Cavs last night and I wonder what it must be like to be a man like him.  To have people respect you.  To have friends and money. 

    Sometimes it feels like happiness is just too far away to reach.  Like I am a done deal waiting to pass away with a very small funeral of about 4 or 5 people.  Every day I dread certain things that happen daily.  I crave drugs every day all day.  I make myself wait until night time. 

    I feel like I have been accepted here partially but some have not accepted me.  I will try harder I guess. 

    As the night progresses and another day is upon us, I dream a little dream of happiness, of a life I was supposed to live.  A life I may be living in a parallel universe.  In this parallel universe I am a happy man, able to work, making good money with a very special wife who I am in love with.  We make each other feel good instead of having bitterness towards each other.  The life I was supposed to live.  The life that is not to be.  A life I think about daily.

    Everybody Wants To Rule the World


    I don't think anybody respects Lebron anymore.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I find that time flies by every day so much so that hours seem like seconds and days seem like hours.  I need to shoot the dirt more dopalicious I agree with you.  So lets shoot the dirt.  Any man worth his salt will shoot the dirt always remember that. 

    The richest man in the world Carlos Slim is on TV, he is worth about 54 billion.  Bill Gates does not have as much money as Carlos Slim from Mexico. 

    It showed some pictures of his daughters and I wonder why I was not lucky enough to meet one of his beautiful daughters and marry her.

    What a life Carlos Slim leads.  What a joyful life. 

    I watched Lebron destroy the Cavs last night and I wonder what it must be like to be a man like him.  To have people respect you.  To have friends and money. 

    Sometimes it feels like happiness is just too far away to reach.  Like I am a done deal waiting to pass away with a very small funeral of about 4 or 5 people.  Every day I dread certain things that happen daily.  I crave drugs every day all day.  I make myself wait until night time. 

    I feel like I have been accepted here partially but some have not accepted me.  I will try harder I guess. 

    As the night progresses and another day is upon us, I dream a little dream of happiness, of a life I was supposed to live.  A life I may be living in a parallel universe.  In this parallel universe I am a happy man, able to work, making good money with a very special wife who I am in love with.  We make each other feel good instead of having bitterness towards each other.  The life I was supposed to live.  The life that is not to be.  A life I think about daily.

    Everybody Wants To Rule the World


    I don't think anybody respects Lebron anymore.
     
    ALSNOW
    ALSNOW
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 942
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2010 - 11:06 PM ET #282

    Proto,

    I love shooting the dirt with you but I think you need to find something to live for and take pride in.  Perhaps you should start exercising and set goals even small ones. This way you can feel a sense of accomplishment.  The World is only as big or small as you make it ultimately what another person has doesn't affect any of us.  You are the master of your own life and the World only as big as you choose to make it.

    The World is Yours 
    Reply
    Proto,

    I love shooting the dirt with you but I think you need to find something to live for and take pride in.  Perhaps you should start exercising and set goals even small ones. This way you can feel a sense of accomplishment.  The World is only as big or small as you make it ultimately what another person has doesn't affect any of us.  You are the master of your own life and the World only as big as you choose to make it.

    The World is Yours 
     
    platypus
    platypus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 6052
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 1:52 AM ET #283

    i once heard that many severely depressed individuals are actually just wicked self-absorbed. seeing you badmouth your wife and regret your life makes me agree with them. have you stopped to think about the people you affect by being a miserable mope all the time?

    maybe people would be more willing to shoot dirt with someone who stopped talking about themselves and bothered to listen to someone else for once...
    Reply
    i once heard that many severely depressed individuals are actually just wicked self-absorbed. seeing you badmouth your wife and regret your life makes me agree with them. have you stopped to think about the people you affect by being a miserable mope all the time?

    maybe people would be more willing to shoot dirt with someone who stopped talking about themselves and bothered to listen to someone else for once...
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 1:58 AM ET #284

    RickeM, Lebron makes what 40 million a year?  He is a 2 time MVP of the NBA.  2 in a row I think.  Tens of millions of kids look up to him and he is the best player in the NBA.  Its going to take a little time for him to get use to the Heat and for their team to mesh, but when they do they are going to win many championships, probably starting this year. 

    I dont like Lebron but I do envy him.  His announcement was a slap in the face to people who love him in Ohio.  If it was me who was the best player in the NBA and had that same decision to make I would have stayed in Cleveland because it was the right thing to do.  But I will never have a decision like that to make.

    I'm so dam depressed ALSNOW I dont ever feel like getting in the shower.  I dont have the energy to get in the dam shower man.  I just want out of this life but I love my daughter and she loves me because my wife wont play with her.  I dont have the energy but I force myself to play with her.  I get exhausted from playing inside, playing Barbie.  The medicine I take causes most of this but I cant get off. 



    Reply
    RickeM, Lebron makes what 40 million a year?  He is a 2 time MVP of the NBA.  2 in a row I think.  Tens of millions of kids look up to him and he is the best player in the NBA.  Its going to take a little time for him to get use to the Heat and for their team to mesh, but when they do they are going to win many championships, probably starting this year. 

    I dont like Lebron but I do envy him.  His announcement was a slap in the face to people who love him in Ohio.  If it was me who was the best player in the NBA and had that same decision to make I would have stayed in Cleveland because it was the right thing to do.  But I will never have a decision like that to make.

    I'm so dam depressed ALSNOW I dont ever feel like getting in the shower.  I dont have the energy to get in the dam shower man.  I just want out of this life but I love my daughter and she loves me because my wife wont play with her.  I dont have the energy but I force myself to play with her.  I get exhausted from playing inside, playing Barbie.  The medicine I take causes most of this but I cant get off. 



     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 2:05 AM ET #285

    ProtoStar is clearly not perfect, but he's honest and sincere.  I think he's alright.
    Reply
    ProtoStar is clearly not perfect, but he's honest and sincere.  I think he's alright.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 2:10 AM ET #286

    platypus do you know what it feels like to not have the energy to take a shower, ever?  Do you know what it feels like to have flu like symptoms 24 hours a day 365 days a year?

    Trust me man I would have offed myself a long time ago if not for what it would do to people in my family.  I am a very empathetic person, I feel other peoples pain. 

    I have no control over being miserable.  I cant will myself out of this.

    If you want to try an expirement, you can start taking hard drugs and getting drunk daily.  Do that for 17 or 18 years and come to let us know how you are mentally and physically.  At the end of this time period you have to be addicted to benzos and opiates, having taken them daily for at least 4 years.  Make sure you smoke crack for 5 years during this time period, do ICE for about 2 years on top of the crack, all the time while drunk with a blood alcohol level that could kill you dead at any time by itself.  Throw in daily weed smoking and periodic MDMA use, along with LSD and mushrooms.  Make sure you go through withdrawal of all these drugs numerous times to the point that you have seizures and have to be hospitalized for overdoses. 

    Come back in 18 years and tell me how YOU feel.




    Reply
    platypus do you know what it feels like to not have the energy to take a shower, ever?  Do you know what it feels like to have flu like symptoms 24 hours a day 365 days a year?

    Trust me man I would have offed myself a long time ago if not for what it would do to people in my family.  I am a very empathetic person, I feel other peoples pain. 

    I have no control over being miserable.  I cant will myself out of this.

    If you want to try an expirement, you can start taking hard drugs and getting drunk daily.  Do that for 17 or 18 years and come to let us know how you are mentally and physically.  At the end of this time period you have to be addicted to benzos and opiates, having taken them daily for at least 4 years.  Make sure you smoke crack for 5 years during this time period, do ICE for about 2 years on top of the crack, all the time while drunk with a blood alcohol level that could kill you dead at any time by itself.  Throw in daily weed smoking and periodic MDMA use, along with LSD and mushrooms.  Make sure you go through withdrawal of all these drugs numerous times to the point that you have seizures and have to be hospitalized for overdoses. 

    Come back in 18 years and tell me how YOU feel.




     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 2:11 AM ET #287

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    RickeM, Lebron makes what 40 million a year?  He is a 2 time MVP of the NBA.  2 in a row I think.  Tens of millions of kids look up to him and he is the best player in the NBA.  Its going to take a little time for him to get use to the Heat and for their team to mesh, but when they do they are going to win many championships, probably starting this year. 

    I dont like Lebron but I do envy him.  His announcement was a slap in the face to people who love him in Ohio.  If it was me who was the best player in the NBA and had that same decision to make I would have stayed in Cleveland because it was the right thing to do.  But I will never have a decision like that to make.

    I'm so dam depressed ALSNOW I dont ever feel like getting in the shower.  I dont have the energy to get in the dam shower man.  I just want out of this life but I love my daughter and she loves me because my wife wont play with her.  I dont have the energy but I force myself to play with her.  I get exhausted from playing inside, playing Barbie.  The medicine I take causes most of this but I cant get off. 



    Well, Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    RickeM, Lebron makes what 40 million a year?  He is a 2 time MVP of the NBA.  2 in a row I think.  Tens of millions of kids look up to him and he is the best player in the NBA.  Its going to take a little time for him to get use to the Heat and for their team to mesh, but when they do they are going to win many championships, probably starting this year. 

    I dont like Lebron but I do envy him.  His announcement was a slap in the face to people who love him in Ohio.  If it was me who was the best player in the NBA and had that same decision to make I would have stayed in Cleveland because it was the right thing to do.  But I will never have a decision like that to make.

    I'm so dam depressed ALSNOW I dont ever feel like getting in the shower.  I dont have the energy to get in the dam shower man.  I just want out of this life but I love my daughter and she loves me because my wife wont play with her.  I dont have the energy but I force myself to play with her.  I get exhausted from playing inside, playing Barbie.  The medicine I take causes most of this but I cant get off. 



    Well, Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 2:17 AM ET #288

    Platypus I didnt even mention the gambling losses.  Add to the drug use losing everything you have at least 5 times due to gambling, your favorite past time.

    I know people who kill themselves because of gambling alone man.  Denver WR Mckinley killed himself simply because of gambling at a much younger age.  It will drive you crazy by itself.  Throw in long term hardcore drug use and you will not feel like you have much to live for.
    Reply
    Platypus I didnt even mention the gambling losses.  Add to the drug use losing everything you have at least 5 times due to gambling, your favorite past time.

    I know people who kill themselves because of gambling alone man.  Denver WR Mckinley killed himself simply because of gambling at a much younger age.  It will drive you crazy by itself.  Throw in long term hardcore drug use and you will not feel like you have much to live for.
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 3:07 AM ET #289

    You won't be sick 24/7 if you don't keep going back to the benzo's and opiates.  It's temporary, you're horribly depressed so do something about it, at least try something.  Legwand told you about how the niacin worked for him, try it.

    You come on covers to 'shoot the dirt' -- but you only post in your own thread full of misery, you have no interest in anything else but your own situation.

    You want advice/motivation but you have only responded to about 3 posts in this whole thread.

    I hear what platypus is saying I know people who are depressed lose energy, but maybe your hiding behind your own misery a little bit because it's easier than putting in a little bit of work to change things.  You just need a new perspective.
    Reply
    You won't be sick 24/7 if you don't keep going back to the benzo's and opiates.  It's temporary, you're horribly depressed so do something about it, at least try something.  Legwand told you about how the niacin worked for him, try it.

    You come on covers to 'shoot the dirt' -- but you only post in your own thread full of misery, you have no interest in anything else but your own situation.

    You want advice/motivation but you have only responded to about 3 posts in this whole thread.

    I hear what platypus is saying I know people who are depressed lose energy, but maybe your hiding behind your own misery a little bit because it's easier than putting in a little bit of work to change things.  You just need a new perspective.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 8:12 AM ET #290

    i just came here to shoot the dirt with you proto.

    Figured now would be a good time for us to shot the dirt.

    Stopped in your thread to shoot the drit with you. Mighht as well shoot the dirt a bit man.Really isnt a whole lot else to do right now then shoot the dirt with you.

    Well, it was fun shooting the dirt with you hope this helps

    Reply

    i just came here to shoot the dirt with you proto.

    Figured now would be a good time for us to shot the dirt.

    Stopped in your thread to shoot the drit with you. Mighht as well shoot the dirt a bit man.Really isnt a whole lot else to do right now then shoot the dirt with you.

    Well, it was fun shooting the dirt with you hope this helps

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 9:38 AM ET #291

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    You won't be sick 24/7 if you don't keep going back to the benzo's and opiates.  It's temporary, you're horribly depressed so do something about it, at least try something.  Legwand told you about how the niacin worked for him, try it.

    You come on covers to 'shoot the dirt' -- but you only post in your own thread full of misery, you have no interest in anything else but your own situation.

    You want advice/motivation but you have only responded to about 3 posts in this whole thread.

    I hear what platypus is saying I know people who are depressed lose energy, but maybe your hiding behind your own misery a little bit because it's easier than putting in a little bit of work to change things.  You just need a new perspective.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    You won't be sick 24/7 if you don't keep going back to the benzo's and opiates.  It's temporary, you're horribly depressed so do something about it, at least try something.  Legwand told you about how the niacin worked for him, try it.

    You come on covers to 'shoot the dirt' -- but you only post in your own thread full of misery, you have no interest in anything else but your own situation.

    You want advice/motivation but you have only responded to about 3 posts in this whole thread.

    I hear what platypus is saying I know people who are depressed lose energy, but maybe your hiding behind your own misery a little bit because it's easier than putting in a little bit of work to change things.  You just need a new perspective.

     
    vanwilder21
    vanwilder21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2748
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 10:17 AM ET #292

    Is this the most depressing thread ever???

    Reply

    Is this the most depressing thread ever???

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 2:12 PM ET #293

    guys listen I have not been this full of life since 1 in a million Millsap took it away from me.  My wife gave me 200 dollars to bet with.  Who do you guys like in the Auburn game or maybe the total?  I need a win here I trust you guys.

    spitfire I hear you man but since I have been on those drugs for 5 years and they are physically addictive, doctors and people on message boards have told me I have to move down so slow to prevent getting very sick and possibly even dying from it.  More people die from benzo withdrawal than all other drugs (legal and not legal) combined.  I once had a full blown seizure from benzo withdrawal when i tried to stop.  Had to stay a week in the hospital man it took me a while to remember anything.  Wife said I quit breathing for 2 minutes and she was about to start CPR when I started back.  True story.
    Reply
    guys listen I have not been this full of life since 1 in a million Millsap took it away from me.  My wife gave me 200 dollars to bet with.  Who do you guys like in the Auburn game or maybe the total?  I need a win here I trust you guys.

    spitfire I hear you man but since I have been on those drugs for 5 years and they are physically addictive, doctors and people on message boards have told me I have to move down so slow to prevent getting very sick and possibly even dying from it.  More people die from benzo withdrawal than all other drugs (legal and not legal) combined.  I once had a full blown seizure from benzo withdrawal when i tried to stop.  Had to stay a week in the hospital man it took me a while to remember anything.  Wife said I quit breathing for 2 minutes and she was about to start CPR when I started back.  True story.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 2:13 PM ET #294

    Iwin bets stop by again to shoot the dirt besides gambling its my favorite thing to do.  Besides listening to music.  Any man worth his salt will always shoot the dirt Iwin.
    Reply
    Iwin bets stop by again to shoot the dirt besides gambling its my favorite thing to do.  Besides listening to music.  Any man worth his salt will always shoot the dirt Iwin.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 2:34 PM ET #295

    Ok dammit wife only gave me 150 because she wants Christmas cards.  Still looking to do something with it.  Maybe under 62.  Nerves in this game.
    Reply
    Ok dammit wife only gave me 150 because she wants Christmas cards.  Still looking to do something with it.  Maybe under 62.  Nerves in this game.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 3:17 PM ET #296

    spitfire you are accusing me of not responding to people so I read the thread.  I have responded to many people.  In a lot of threads I shoot the dirt with 3 different people who posted before me.  Read it dawg. 

    spitfire, I responded to legwand.  Read it, I told him I was taking Niacin which is vitamin B3.  I take it daily and have been for years.

    Lets go under 62! 

    spitfire thanks for helping me here man your posting helps me a lot and I can tell you are concerned.  I appreciate it.  Keep coming by please.  I'm glad I can call you a friend.  I dont have many.  Actually I don't have any other than you and a couple others here at covers.

    blueberrys and makesumcake are friends of mine here.  You too spitfire.
    Reply
    spitfire you are accusing me of not responding to people so I read the thread.  I have responded to many people.  In a lot of threads I shoot the dirt with 3 different people who posted before me.  Read it dawg. 

    spitfire, I responded to legwand.  Read it, I told him I was taking Niacin which is vitamin B3.  I take it daily and have been for years.

    Lets go under 62! 

    spitfire thanks for helping me here man your posting helps me a lot and I can tell you are concerned.  I appreciate it.  Keep coming by please.  I'm glad I can call you a friend.  I dont have many.  Actually I don't have any other than you and a couple others here at covers.

    blueberrys and makesumcake are friends of mine here.  You too spitfire.
     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 3:32 PM ET #297

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    spitfire you are accusing me of not responding to people so I read the thread.  I have responded to many people.  In a lot of threads I shoot the dirt with 3 different people who posted before me.  Read it dawg. 

    spitfire, I responded to legwand.  Read it, I told him I was taking Niacin which is vitamin B3.  I take it daily and have been for years.

    Lets go under 62! 

    spitfire thanks for helping me here man your posting helps me a lot and I can tell you are concerned.  I appreciate it.  Keep coming by please.  I'm glad I can call you a friend.  I dont have many.  Actually I don't have any other than you and a couple others here at covers.

    blueberrys and makesumcake are friends of mine here.  You too spitfire.



    Did you put the under bet in?  SC is going to try to establish the run with Lattimore and control the clock, keeping Newton and the Auburn offense of the field.  It's a decent play.  Auburn isn't going to take a lot of chances here as all they have to do is win and they are in the championship game.  I would expect a lot of running.  Good luck if under 62 is your play.  I like it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    spitfire you are accusing me of not responding to people so I read the thread.  I have responded to many people.  In a lot of threads I shoot the dirt with 3 different people who posted before me.  Read it dawg. 

    spitfire, I responded to legwand.  Read it, I told him I was taking Niacin which is vitamin B3.  I take it daily and have been for years.

    Lets go under 62! 

    spitfire thanks for helping me here man your posting helps me a lot and I can tell you are concerned.  I appreciate it.  Keep coming by please.  I'm glad I can call you a friend.  I dont have many.  Actually I don't have any other than you and a couple others here at covers.

    blueberrys and makesumcake are friends of mine here.  You too spitfire.



    Did you put the under bet in?  SC is going to try to establish the run with Lattimore and control the clock, keeping Newton and the Auburn offense of the field.  It's a decent play.  Auburn isn't going to take a lot of chances here as all they have to do is win and they are in the championship game.  I would expect a lot of running.  Good luck if under 62 is your play.  I like it.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 3:51 PM ET #298

    Yes Henry.  u62.  I also accepted your friend request.  I have a lot of friends who were waiting for my to accept!  I didnt know it! 


    Reply
    Yes Henry.  u62.  I also accepted your friend request.  I have a lot of friends who were waiting for my to accept!  I didnt know it! 


     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 4:40 PM ET #299

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    guys listen I have not been this full of life since 1 in a million Millsap took it away from me.  My wife gave me 200 dollars to bet with.  Who do you guys like in the Auburn game or maybe the total?  I need a win here I trust you guys.

    spitfire I hear you man but since I have been on those drugs for 5 years and they are physically addictive, doctors and people on message boards have told me I have to move down so slow to prevent getting very sick and possibly even dying from it.  More people die from benzo withdrawal than all other drugs (legal and not legal) combined.  I once had a full blown seizure from benzo withdrawal when i tried to stop.  Had to stay a week in the hospital man it took me a while to remember anything.  Wife said I quit breathing for 2 minutes and she was about to start CPR when I started back.  True story.


    I believe it, benzos are horribly addictive, and opiates are right there behind them because they make you feel better than any other pill.  The combination has to be horrible.

    But I'd imagine there has to be something to help you get off of them, have you talked to your doc about getting off of at least one of them?  They have to make something like suboxin but for people who are trying to kick benzo's + opiates.

    This might sound a little ridiculous to you, but maybe just stepping down to codeine or something with a little puff of weed whenever you start 'fiending' for an oxy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    guys listen I have not been this full of life since 1 in a million Millsap took it away from me.  My wife gave me 200 dollars to bet with.  Who do you guys like in the Auburn game or maybe the total?  I need a win here I trust you guys.

    spitfire I hear you man but since I have been on those drugs for 5 years and they are physically addictive, doctors and people on message boards have told me I have to move down so slow to prevent getting very sick and possibly even dying from it.  More people die from benzo withdrawal than all other drugs (legal and not legal) combined.  I once had a full blown seizure from benzo withdrawal when i tried to stop.  Had to stay a week in the hospital man it took me a while to remember anything.  Wife said I quit breathing for 2 minutes and she was about to start CPR when I started back.  True story.


    I believe it, benzos are horribly addictive, and opiates are right there behind them because they make you feel better than any other pill.  The combination has to be horrible.

    But I'd imagine there has to be something to help you get off of them, have you talked to your doc about getting off of at least one of them?  They have to make something like suboxin but for people who are trying to kick benzo's + opiates.

    This might sound a little ridiculous to you, but maybe just stepping down to codeine or something with a little puff of weed whenever you start 'fiending' for an oxy.
     
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 4:47 PM ET #300

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    spitfire you are accusing me of not responding to people so I read the thread.  I have responded to many people.  In a lot of threads I shoot the dirt with 3 different people who posted before me.  Read it dawg. 

    spitfire, I responded to legwand.  Read it, I told him I was taking Niacin which is vitamin B3.  I take it daily and have been for years.

    Lets go under 62! 

    spitfire thanks for helping me here man your posting helps me a lot and I can tell you are concerned.  I appreciate it.  Keep coming by please.  I'm glad I can call you a friend.  I dont have many.  Actually I don't have any other than you and a couple others here at covers.

    blueberrys and makesumcake are friends of mine here.  You too spitfire.


    You're too much of a junkie for us to really be friends, because tomorrow you'll just be moping in your own misery complaining about your life again, and that aint cool brotha If you hit this under 62 and chase, you will lose eventually, and you will probably want to kill yourself because you lost your wife's money when you had a chance to do something awesome.

    If you win, you can keep betting, but not $150... try $30, or even $50.  Making a profit can put a little jump in your step, and you need that proto, don't blow it if you win.  Maybe if you are feeling good after a win you can use that energy it gives you to do something that will really help your situation.

    Brainstorm, proto... come up with something that you can do for yourself.  You need to start moving forward instead of going back, even if you are just aking baby steps forward.  I'm telling you, just take one good step in the right direction for yourself and your family every day and you will feel better.  Your still going to be doing drugs, and it sounds like you'll still probably think about that 10 problems you have instead of the positive's, but you can get over that with time, trust me.  Try putting your problems on paper, you'll probably see that there are only a few major problems and the rest aren't that bad.  Knock them out one a time (the one's that you have control over - don't burden yourself by thinking about your drug addictions)... when 10 problems become 9, and 9 becomes 8, and so on, you will feel a lot better.  And with each step youll get more energy and be able to do more for yourself.

    The same way your life slowly went to shit, it can slowly get better the same way.  You just need  to get the snowball rolling.  Baby steps, proto.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    spitfire you are accusing me of not responding to people so I read the thread.  I have responded to many people.  In a lot of threads I shoot the dirt with 3 different people who posted before me.  Read it dawg. 

    spitfire, I responded to legwand.  Read it, I told him I was taking Niacin which is vitamin B3.  I take it daily and have been for years.

    Lets go under 62! 

    spitfire thanks for helping me here man your posting helps me a lot and I can tell you are concerned.  I appreciate it.  Keep coming by please.  I'm glad I can call you a friend.  I dont have many.  Actually I don't have any other than you and a couple others here at covers.

    blueberrys and makesumcake are friends of mine here.  You too spitfire.


    You're too much of a junkie for us to really be friends, because tomorrow you'll just be moping in your own misery complaining about your life again, and that aint cool brotha If you hit this under 62 and chase, you will lose eventually, and you will probably want to kill yourself because you lost your wife's money when you had a chance to do something awesome.

    If you win, you can keep betting, but not $150... try $30, or even $50.  Making a profit can put a little jump in your step, and you need that proto, don't blow it if you win.  Maybe if you are feeling good after a win you can use that energy it gives you to do something that will really help your situation.

    Brainstorm, proto... come up with something that you can do for yourself.  You need to start moving forward instead of going back, even if you are just aking baby steps forward.  I'm telling you, just take one good step in the right direction for yourself and your family every day and you will feel better.  Your still going to be doing drugs, and it sounds like you'll still probably think about that 10 problems you have instead of the positive's, but you can get over that with time, trust me.  Try putting your problems on paper, you'll probably see that there are only a few major problems and the rest aren't that bad.  Knock them out one a time (the one's that you have control over - don't burden yourself by thinking about your drug addictions)... when 10 problems become 9, and 9 becomes 8, and so on, you will feel a lot better.  And with each step youll get more energy and be able to do more for yourself.

    The same way your life slowly went to shit, it can slowly get better the same way.  You just need  to get the snowball rolling.  Baby steps, proto.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 121314 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,882
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,898
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,187
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,361
    • Week 6 Money 5,562
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,245
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,146

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.