• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    123 ... 252627 Next Last»
    ProtoStar
    Messier-11
    Ace77
    Getty3
    ManassaMauler
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    123 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 9:46 PM ET #1

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 9:48 PM ET #2

    go fuck yourself
    Reply
    go fuck yourself
     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 9:48 PM ET #3

    I accept you with open arms bra
    Reply
    I accept you with open arms bra
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 9:50 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace77:

    I accept you with open arms bra


    You seem like a nice guy.  Thanks so much.  A man above was not so nice.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace77:

    I accept you with open arms bra


    You seem like a nice guy.  Thanks so much.  A man above was not so nice.
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 9:52 PM ET #5

    Sometimes I'll grab a case of Milwaukee's Best Light at the Kwik-E-Mart and bring it down to the homeless tent camps on the other side of the tracks.
    Reply
    Sometimes I'll grab a case of Milwaukee's Best Light at the Kwik-E-Mart and bring it down to the homeless tent camps on the other side of the tracks.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 9:55 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    Sometimes I'll grab a case of Milwaukee's Best Light at the Kwik-E-Mart and bring it down to the homeless tent camps on the other side of the tracks.


    You are a very nice man.  I buy dollar burgers for the homeless dogs I see and follow them in my car because they think I'm chasing them until they stop and I flip them the burger.  It feels so good to see them get a good meal!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    Sometimes I'll grab a case of Milwaukee's Best Light at the Kwik-E-Mart and bring it down to the homeless tent camps on the other side of the tracks.


    You are a very nice man.  I buy dollar burgers for the homeless dogs I see and follow them in my car because they think I'm chasing them until they stop and I flip them the burger.  It feels so good to see them get a good meal!
     
    ManassaMauler
    ManassaMauler
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 57577
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 9:58 PM ET #7

    Reply
     
    ballsofsteel
    ballsofsteel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 10:01 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.

    I hope you find a true friend

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.

    I hope you find a true friend

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 10:03 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by ballsofsteel:

    I hope you find a true friend

    We know who yours is.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ballsofsteel:

    I hope you find a true friend

    We know who yours is.

     
    smdio
    smdio
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1094
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 10:12 PM ET #10

    Reply
     
    Boom_Boom
    Boom_Boom
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 17342
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 10:31 PM ET #11

    is this  serious...
    Reply
    is this  serious...
     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 10:43 PM ET #12

    RichardA could use a few good men in the penalty box.
    Reply
    RichardA could use a few good men in the penalty box.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 10:47 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.

    Is that you, legwand? 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.

    Is that you, legwand? 
     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26546
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 10:58 PM ET #14

    Ok... I'm confuse   I don't want to sound bad or anything ,but What's so hard about talking to people on the Net? 
    Reply
    Ok... I'm confuse   I don't want to sound bad or anything ,but What's so hard about talking to people on the Net? 
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 11:03 PM ET #15

    It looks like you people have scared him away already.
    Reply
    It looks like you people have scared him away already.
     
    penzfan17
    penzfan17
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1999
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 11:03 PM ET #16

    Let's talk away
    Reply
    Let's talk away
     
    ALSNOW
    ALSNOW
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 942
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 11:16 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    go fuck yourself

    That's awesome.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    go fuck yourself

    That's awesome.
     
    2169
    2169
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10748
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 11:19 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    go fuck yourself


    hahaha
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    go fuck yourself


    hahaha
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 11:30 PM ET #19

    PM me.............Big fella.......
    Reply
    PM me.............Big fella.......
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 11:36 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    RichardA could use a few good men in the penalty box.


    woop,GBP, ricahrda,

    real cool guys...

    really down to earth...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    RichardA could use a few good men in the penalty box.


    woop,GBP, ricahrda,

    real cool guys...

    really down to earth...
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 11:58 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:



    You are a very nice man.  I buy dollar burgers for the homeless dogs I see and follow them in my car because they think I'm chasing them until they stop and I flip them the burger.  It feels so good to see them get a good meal!


    That's nice - but for some reason it is more depressing than anything.

    Don't make it a routine - then you have to give them a burger or now you are starving them
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:



    You are a very nice man.  I buy dollar burgers for the homeless dogs I see and follow them in my car because they think I'm chasing them until they stop and I flip them the burger.  It feels so good to see them get a good meal!


    That's nice - but for some reason it is more depressing than anything.

    Don't make it a routine - then you have to give them a burger or now you are starving them
     
    Day-trader1
    Day-trader1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 11131
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 11:58 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    Sometimes I'll grab a case of Milwaukee's Best Light at the Kwik-E-Mart and bring it down to the homeless tent camps on the other side of the tracks.

    that is very noble of you... some of those homeless people are drunks and need alcohol to survive... there are only 3 drugs that you cannot  stop abruptly if consumed for years... 

    1. Barbiturates
    2. Benzodiazapines
    3. Alcohol

    If you consume the above in large quantities for a period where you are addicted, and quit abruptly, you will seize and die... so... whenever you see that drunk in your area and you give him a dollar thinking he will go spend it on alcohol, and says to you " you saved my life".... guess what? you saved him for another day... 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    Sometimes I'll grab a case of Milwaukee's Best Light at the Kwik-E-Mart and bring it down to the homeless tent camps on the other side of the tracks.

    that is very noble of you... some of those homeless people are drunks and need alcohol to survive... there are only 3 drugs that you cannot  stop abruptly if consumed for years... 

    1. Barbiturates
    2. Benzodiazapines
    3. Alcohol

    If you consume the above in large quantities for a period where you are addicted, and quit abruptly, you will seize and die... so... whenever you see that drunk in your area and you give him a dollar thinking he will go spend it on alcohol, and says to you " you saved my life".... guess what? you saved him for another day... 
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2010 - 1:57 AM ET #23

    I am here guys.  My family is safe asleep now so now I can shoot the dirt with you guys.  Well not now but maybe tomorrow, I need sleep. 

    I do not make it a routine for the dogs.  Just when I see them maybe once a week. 

    I feel like maybe I've made a few friends here already.  I will maybe print this page and show a psychologist that I went out and socialized and made some friends.  Hopefully the psych will accept me for who I am, what if he doesn't?  What if he spits on my shoes and tells me I'm a failure like I really am? 

    I was once surrounded by bullies and kicked for about 5 minutes.  It was not fun.

    I do like to gamble.  I lost my bankroll again though last week.  Tampa Bay went under in like 11 of their last 12 games.  The one game they went over, I had 10k on the under.  It was 8.5 runs and it was 1-1 going to the bottom of the 7th.  2-1 home team going into the 8th.  Nelson Cruz hit a meaningless homer in the bottom of the 9th to make the final score 6-3.  I tore the house apart.  My house needs many repairs.  Right before that I had lost a huge bet on Alabama vs SC.  Then I lost the rest on SC vs kentucky this past weekend.  I had gone from 800 to 17.5 thousand and then just as quick lost it all.  Horrible depression.

    Thanks for being here for me guys, I like to shoot the dirt.
    Reply
    I am here guys.  My family is safe asleep now so now I can shoot the dirt with you guys.  Well not now but maybe tomorrow, I need sleep. 

    I do not make it a routine for the dogs.  Just when I see them maybe once a week. 

    I feel like maybe I've made a few friends here already.  I will maybe print this page and show a psychologist that I went out and socialized and made some friends.  Hopefully the psych will accept me for who I am, what if he doesn't?  What if he spits on my shoes and tells me I'm a failure like I really am? 

    I was once surrounded by bullies and kicked for about 5 minutes.  It was not fun.

    I do like to gamble.  I lost my bankroll again though last week.  Tampa Bay went under in like 11 of their last 12 games.  The one game they went over, I had 10k on the under.  It was 8.5 runs and it was 1-1 going to the bottom of the 7th.  2-1 home team going into the 8th.  Nelson Cruz hit a meaningless homer in the bottom of the 9th to make the final score 6-3.  I tore the house apart.  My house needs many repairs.  Right before that I had lost a huge bet on Alabama vs SC.  Then I lost the rest on SC vs kentucky this past weekend.  I had gone from 800 to 17.5 thousand and then just as quick lost it all.  Horrible depression.

    Thanks for being here for me guys, I like to shoot the dirt.
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2010 - 2:30 AM ET #24

    Reply
     
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2010 - 4:08 AM ET #25

    Ha.


    Sorry pal but...


    ...I'm just laughing thinking what if you actually go to a therapist and they literally just spit on your shoes when you walk in.


    If they do that, just kill yourself.  You stood out to them as being particularly worthless, that would probably mean something.
    Reply
    Ha.


    Sorry pal but...


    ...I'm just laughing thinking what if you actually go to a therapist and they literally just spit on your shoes when you walk in.


    If they do that, just kill yourself.  You stood out to them as being particularly worthless, that would probably mean something.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,592
    • MLB Playoffs 16,782
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 127
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,392
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,231
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.