• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    «First Previous 141516 ... 252627 Next Last»
    dopalicous
    legwand
    cacabware
    Iw1nBets
    slikstiks99
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    «First Previous 141516 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 10:50 AM ET #326

    nnaaahhhh man, your way off Leggy. Getting drunk will fuel a passion for a addict like proto, or myself for that fact to get more resourceful.

    Im not saying that you get drunk and magically drugs appear, I am just saying that a junkie will find a way to get his fix (especially if he is drinking in excess) they say marijuana is a gateway drug....my ass.

    I get stoned and i barely get off the couch, when i drink in excess it usually ends me up in a bad spot. trying to find coke, or ex, or Xanax  what ever i can get my grimy little paws on...but i have more than 10 dollars left over at the end of the month after bills so...

    Drink up and be merry, Whats with you Leggy. You have been really depressed about dough lately huhh? i know its
    Christmas and all, hard time to be broke...PM me with your address and i will send you a bottle of your choice for Christmas....from Santa 
    Reply
    nnaaahhhh man, your way off Leggy. Getting drunk will fuel a passion for a addict like proto, or myself for that fact to get more resourceful.

    Im not saying that you get drunk and magically drugs appear, I am just saying that a junkie will find a way to get his fix (especially if he is drinking in excess) they say marijuana is a gateway drug....my ass.

    I get stoned and i barely get off the couch, when i drink in excess it usually ends me up in a bad spot. trying to find coke, or ex, or Xanax  what ever i can get my grimy little paws on...but i have more than 10 dollars left over at the end of the month after bills so...

    Drink up and be merry, Whats with you Leggy. You have been really depressed about dough lately huhh? i know its
    Christmas and all, hard time to be broke...PM me with your address and i will send you a bottle of your choice for Christmas....from Santa 
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 10:55 AM ET #327

    And I am not offering to send anyone else on Covers Christmas presents...I think Leggy needs a pick me up that's all...

    The rest of you want a present follow Nropp11 on NCAAB hoops, my man neil knows his shit and consistently picks winners...maybe that'll help...

    Merry Christmas Muthf#$kers  
    Reply
    And I am not offering to send anyone else on Covers Christmas presents...I think Leggy needs a pick me up that's all...

    The rest of you want a present follow Nropp11 on NCAAB hoops, my man neil knows his shit and consistently picks winners...maybe that'll help...

    Merry Christmas Muthf#$kers  
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 10:56 AM ET #328

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.
    Reply
    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 11:04 AM ET #329

    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:

    nnaaahhhh man, your way off Leggy. Getting drunk will fuel a passion for a addict like proto, or myself for that fact to get more resourceful.

    Im not saying that you get drunk and magically drugs appear, I am just saying that a junkie will find a way to get his fix (especially if he is drinking in excess) they say marijuana is a gateway drug....my ass.

    I get stoned and i barely get off the couch, when i drink in excess it usually ends me up in a bad spot. trying to find coke, or ex, or Xanax  what ever i can get my grimy little paws on...but i have more than 10 dollars left over at the end of the month after bills so...

    Drink up and be merry, Whats with you Leggy. You have been really depressed about dough lately huhh? i know its
    Christmas and all, hard time to be broke...PM me with your address and i will send you a bottle of your choice for Christmas....from Santa 

    Well if you were like me and went to a bar with $20 then you wouldnt have that problem. I could have all the drugs offered to me in the world and wouldnt be able to get any of them anyways so there you go problem solved.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:

    nnaaahhhh man, your way off Leggy. Getting drunk will fuel a passion for a addict like proto, or myself for that fact to get more resourceful.

    Im not saying that you get drunk and magically drugs appear, I am just saying that a junkie will find a way to get his fix (especially if he is drinking in excess) they say marijuana is a gateway drug....my ass.

    I get stoned and i barely get off the couch, when i drink in excess it usually ends me up in a bad spot. trying to find coke, or ex, or Xanax  what ever i can get my grimy little paws on...but i have more than 10 dollars left over at the end of the month after bills so...

    Drink up and be merry, Whats with you Leggy. You have been really depressed about dough lately huhh? i know its
    Christmas and all, hard time to be broke...PM me with your address and i will send you a bottle of your choice for Christmas....from Santa 

    Well if you were like me and went to a bar with $20 then you wouldnt have that problem. I could have all the drugs offered to me in the world and wouldnt be able to get any of them anyways so there you go problem solved.

     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 11:23 AM ET #330

    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.

     

    geeeeeeeeeeeeezus,,,,,somebody give this man a hug (insert hug emoticon)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.

     

    geeeeeeeeeeeeezus,,,,,somebody give this man a hug (insert hug emoticon)

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 12:02 PM ET #331

    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.

    hey cheer up and look on the bright side at least your ugly

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.

    hey cheer up and look on the bright side at least your ugly

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 12:07 PM ET #332

    Hey proto....... lets shoot the dirt
    Reply
    Hey proto....... lets shoot the dirt
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 12:26 PM ET #333

    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.


    Christmas is just a immoral lie anyway. One decrepit, materialistic  twist of the things most important in life.


    Like smoking weed and bitches.

    On a serious, you do this by choice right? What about the parents, they don't last forever?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.


    Christmas is just a immoral lie anyway. One decrepit, materialistic  twist of the things most important in life.


    Like smoking weed and bitches.

    On a serious, you do this by choice right? What about the parents, they don't last forever?
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 12:29 PM ET #334

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:



    Christmas is just a immoral lie anyway. One decrepit, materialistic  twist of the things most important in life.


    Like smoking weed and bitches.

    On a serious, you do this by choice right? What about the parents, they don't last forever?

    They live in another state. I wish I could spend Christmas with them but I can't afford a plane ticket or the time off work.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:



    Christmas is just a immoral lie anyway. One decrepit, materialistic  twist of the things most important in life.


    Like smoking weed and bitches.

    On a serious, you do this by choice right? What about the parents, they don't last forever?

    They live in another state. I wish I could spend Christmas with them but I can't afford a plane ticket or the time off work.

     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 12:53 PM ET #335

    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    They live in another state. I wish I could spend Christmas with them but I can't afford a plane ticket or the time off work.



    Sounds like high time for a 6lb ribeye, baked potato, and bottle of red wine. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    They live in another state. I wish I could spend Christmas with them but I can't afford a plane ticket or the time off work.



    Sounds like high time for a 6lb ribeye, baked potato, and bottle of red wine. 
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 1:10 PM ET #336

    Happiness is relative, which means you don't have to get back to where you were 20 years ago to be happy again - you just have to get to one step ahead of where you are now.


    Do something Proto, anything that can improve the situation a little bit.  Put real time and effort into something and you will start to enjoy your free time instead of letting it torture you.  Don't worry about fixing 10 problems at once... fix one, feel better, and it will help you keep going.  Baby steps.
    Reply
    Happiness is relative, which means you don't have to get back to where you were 20 years ago to be happy again - you just have to get to one step ahead of where you are now.


    Do something Proto, anything that can improve the situation a little bit.  Put real time and effort into something and you will start to enjoy your free time instead of letting it torture you.  Don't worry about fixing 10 problems at once... fix one, feel better, and it will help you keep going.  Baby steps.
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 1:16 PM ET #337

    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.



    Legwand, please, DO SOMETHING on Christmas asshole!  That's probably why you're depressed... you don't see how easily you can change a lonely depressing situation into something better.  Do what kindergartencapper does... go serve food at a homeless shelter whatever they call them.  Might give you some perspective to see how well off you are and how hard some of the people there are working to get half of what you have.  Do something, feel better, and use that motivation to do something else.  6 months from now you can be a completely different confident person, or you can be in the same place you are now.  You just have to pick one, and not deciding is just continuing to do nothing.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by legwand:

    Yea, I hate Christmas. I am broke, single, I have no friends. I will be sitting at home on Christmas alone. I am not saying this for anyone to have pity on me. That is just my reality. I will probably get a under $20 used PS3 game and wrap it and give it to myself for a present and play that on Christmas.



    Legwand, please, DO SOMETHING on Christmas asshole!  That's probably why you're depressed... you don't see how easily you can change a lonely depressing situation into something better.  Do what kindergartencapper does... go serve food at a homeless shelter whatever they call them.  Might give you some perspective to see how well off you are and how hard some of the people there are working to get half of what you have.  Do something, feel better, and use that motivation to do something else.  6 months from now you can be a completely different confident person, or you can be in the same place you are now.  You just have to pick one, and not deciding is just continuing to do nothing.
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 1:18 PM ET #338

    Or work a hardcore long shift at work with overtime if that's possible.  Earn yourself a Christmas gift.
    Reply
    Or work a hardcore long shift at work with overtime if that's possible.  Earn yourself a Christmas gift.
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 1:20 PM ET #339

    I just found out we are not getting a christmas bonus this year. I was really counting on that money this year.
    Reply
    I just found out we are not getting a christmas bonus this year. I was really counting on that money this year.
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 1:25 PM ET #340

    Wow that sucks.  I hear you.. I was really counting on this $150 I was getting about a week ago... turned out I was getting $50.  Misunderstanding, and I was on the wrong end of it.  More debt.
    Reply
    Wow that sucks.  I hear you.. I was really counting on this $150 I was getting about a week ago... turned out I was getting $50.  Misunderstanding, and I was on the wrong end of it.  More debt.
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 1:44 PM ET #341

    Leggy this is supposed to be Proto's depressing ass post, you are stealing his thunder...make a comeback brother....
    Reply
    Leggy this is supposed to be Proto's depressing ass post, you are stealing his thunder...make a comeback brother....
     
    CRRECORDS
    CRRECORDS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 1999
    Posts: 1197
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 2:31 PM ET #342

    great xmas song!                                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNRHrKyaX4
     
    Reply
    great xmas song!                                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNRHrKyaX4
     
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 2:54 PM ET #343

    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:

    Leggy this is supposed to be Proto's depressing ass post, you are stealing his thunder...make a comeback brother....

    Misery loves company so I figured I would contribute my misery to this thread as well. Proto isn't the only one who is going through hard times.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:

    Leggy this is supposed to be Proto's depressing ass post, you are stealing his thunder...make a comeback brother....

    Misery loves company so I figured I would contribute my misery to this thread as well. Proto isn't the only one who is going through hard times.

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 7:47 PM ET #344

    In my last post I asked if I was the only one going through this crap so I welcome leggy and his admission of misery.  Leggy do you think you are clinically depressed or is this just a temporary hard time?

    I think I am clinically depressed. 

    Leggy if I went out tonight and got drunk, good chance I would run into somebody who knew I had not been on drugs for a long time and I would be given drugs.  I told you guys at one time I was a very popular guy.  The problem is that the next day I would wake up with an insatiable urge to continue doing drugs and drinking.  I would have to fight this urge for days before it went away.  The feeling is like working out for a long time without water and you are so thirsty but then imagine there is no water for you to drink.  That is the worst feeling and that is what its like to be addicted to drugs.  You have to fight off the urge to not drink the water for a long time before you are relieved of the urge to drink water.  Understand?

    Today I got in a car and drove around to the places I use to hang out 10 years ago.  Everything has changed.  Everybody has moved.  The roads are different, I felt weird and sad.  I put in some old music I use to listen to.  It was this song to be exact.

    extra prolific-go back to school

    The memories started to flow and I wanted to get drunk soooo bad but I didnt.  Its coming I can feel it.  Soon I could relapse.  How good would it feel to blast off or push off after all this time.

    I'm a addict, dictionary style.
    Reply
    In my last post I asked if I was the only one going through this crap so I welcome leggy and his admission of misery.  Leggy do you think you are clinically depressed or is this just a temporary hard time?

    I think I am clinically depressed. 

    Leggy if I went out tonight and got drunk, good chance I would run into somebody who knew I had not been on drugs for a long time and I would be given drugs.  I told you guys at one time I was a very popular guy.  The problem is that the next day I would wake up with an insatiable urge to continue doing drugs and drinking.  I would have to fight this urge for days before it went away.  The feeling is like working out for a long time without water and you are so thirsty but then imagine there is no water for you to drink.  That is the worst feeling and that is what its like to be addicted to drugs.  You have to fight off the urge to not drink the water for a long time before you are relieved of the urge to drink water.  Understand?

    Today I got in a car and drove around to the places I use to hang out 10 years ago.  Everything has changed.  Everybody has moved.  The roads are different, I felt weird and sad.  I put in some old music I use to listen to.  It was this song to be exact.

    extra prolific-go back to school

    The memories started to flow and I wanted to get drunk soooo bad but I didnt.  Its coming I can feel it.  Soon I could relapse.  How good would it feel to blast off or push off after all this time.

    I'm a addict, dictionary style.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 7:53 PM ET #345

    Just to make it clear, I have 2 sets of addiction.  There is the every day maintenance to keep myself from getting sick, that is opiates and benzos.  I get high just for a short time but not very high just sleepy.  The main thing is that it keeps me from getting physically sick and having seizures.

    Then there is the binge addict in me which I have supressed now for years.  This begins with tons of alcohol which leads to cocaine, crack, or extacy.  That is when it becomes really bad and I end up in jail and stuff.
    Reply
    Just to make it clear, I have 2 sets of addiction.  There is the every day maintenance to keep myself from getting sick, that is opiates and benzos.  I get high just for a short time but not very high just sleepy.  The main thing is that it keeps me from getting physically sick and having seizures.

    Then there is the binge addict in me which I have supressed now for years.  This begins with tons of alcohol which leads to cocaine, crack, or extacy.  That is when it becomes really bad and I end up in jail and stuff.
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 8:05 PM ET #346

    Proto is back shooting the dirt, good to see you back however i do not think u and leggy are in quite the same situation.....As I stated earlier    Good to see your doing well Proto ....Lets shoot some more Dirt, What have you been up to lately proto? any crazy shit?
    Reply
    Proto is back shooting the dirt, good to see you back however i do not think u and leggy are in quite the same situation.....As I stated earlier    Good to see your doing well Proto ....Lets shoot some more Dirt, What have you been up to lately proto? any crazy shit?
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 8:14 PM ET #347

    dopey I dont do crazy shit anymore.  its all downhill for me i guess.  its like John Melancamp said life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone. 

    hopefully i will come across some cash somehow to bet on some bowl games and that will be all the excitement for me. 

    about once a year now i take some pink 30mg adderalls and that gets me pumped up for a little while but whoopti do.

    I threw everything away to hang out and be a drunk with my friends who then turned their back on me.  I threw it all away for them.  I would be worth many millions now had I simply gone to work and stayed.  Read what I wrote before about the family business that is now sold.  Its in this thread somewhere.
    Reply
    dopey I dont do crazy shit anymore.  its all downhill for me i guess.  its like John Melancamp said life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone. 

    hopefully i will come across some cash somehow to bet on some bowl games and that will be all the excitement for me. 

    about once a year now i take some pink 30mg adderalls and that gets me pumped up for a little while but whoopti do.

    I threw everything away to hang out and be a drunk with my friends who then turned their back on me.  I threw it all away for them.  I would be worth many millions now had I simply gone to work and stayed.  Read what I wrote before about the family business that is now sold.  Its in this thread somewhere.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 8:33 PM ET #348

    Legwand, meet your long lost twin brother Protostar...

    This is a lost at birth type of situation here...
    Reply
    Legwand, meet your long lost twin brother Protostar...

    This is a lost at birth type of situation here...
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 8:46 PM ET #349

    Proto feel free to not answer this question...How is it if you dont appear to work. Monetarily feed and pay the monthly bills? Do you have a work from home job, Does your wife make all the money and support u all, Maybe a trust fund...I am just a little curious, I know you don't have money to gamble; however you live in a home with internet correction????


    Just shooting the dirt...LeFlueh Eshoska



    Reply
    Proto feel free to not answer this question...How is it if you dont appear to work. Monetarily feed and pay the monthly bills? Do you have a work from home job, Does your wife make all the money and support u all, Maybe a trust fund...I am just a little curious, I know you don't have money to gamble; however you live in a home with internet correction????


    Just shooting the dirt...LeFlueh Eshoska



     
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 9:09 PM ET #350

    man
    Reply
    man
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 141516 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,884
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,901
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,191
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,361
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,245
    • Week 6 Money 5,578
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,146

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.