Asking for acceptance
I am here guys. My family is safe asleep now so now I can shoot the dirt with you guys. Well not now but maybe tomorrow, I need sleep.
I do not make it a routine for the dogs. Just when I see them maybe once a week.
I feel like maybe I've made a few friends here already. I will maybe print this page and show a psychologist that I went out and socialized and made some friends. Hopefully the psych will accept me for who I am, what if he doesn't? What if he spits on my shoes and tells me I'm a failure like I really am?
I was once surrounded by bullies and kicked for about 5 minutes. It was not fun.
I do like to gamble. I lost my bankroll again though last week. Tampa Bay went under in like 11 of their last 12 games. The one game they went over, I had 10k on the under. It was 8.5 runs and it was 1-1 going to the bottom of the 7th. 2-1 home team going into the 8th. Nelson Cruz hit a meaningless homer in the bottom of the 9th to make the final score 6-3. I tore the house apart. My house needs many repairs. Right before that I had lost a huge bet on Alabama vs SC. Then I lost the rest on SC vs kentucky this past weekend. I had gone from 800 to 17.5 thousand and then just as quick lost it all. Horrible depression.
Thanks for being here for me guys, I like to shoot the dirt.
I am here guys. My family is safe asleep now so now I can shoot the dirt with you guys. Well not now but maybe tomorrow, I need sleep.
I do not make it a routine for the dogs. Just when I see them maybe once a week.
I feel like maybe I've made a few friends here already. I will maybe print this page and show a psychologist that I went out and socialized and made some friends. Hopefully the psych will accept me for who I am, what if he doesn't? What if he spits on my shoes and tells me I'm a failure like I really am?
I was once surrounded by bullies and kicked for about 5 minutes. It was not fun.
I do like to gamble. I lost my bankroll again though last week. Tampa Bay went under in like 11 of their last 12 games. The one game they went over, I had 10k on the under. It was 8.5 runs and it was 1-1 going to the bottom of the 7th. 2-1 home team going into the 8th. Nelson Cruz hit a meaningless homer in the bottom of the 9th to make the final score 6-3. I tore the house apart. My house needs many repairs. Right before that I had lost a huge bet on Alabama vs SC. Then I lost the rest on SC vs kentucky this past weekend. I had gone from 800 to 17.5 thousand and then just as quick lost it all. Horrible depression.
Thanks for being here for me guys, I like to shoot the dirt.
You are a very nice man. I buy dollar burgers for the homeless dogs I see and follow them in my car because they think I'm chasing them until they stop and I flip them the burger. It feels so good to see them get a good meal!
You are a very nice man. I buy dollar burgers for the homeless dogs I see and follow them in my car because they think I'm chasing them until they stop and I flip them the burger. It feels so good to see them get a good meal!
Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 1:43 AM ET "Quote" God is just something we invented so we can feel better about dying. I once believed in God, it's how we we were raised. I'm sorry I know alot of people who will resent we what I say, But I'v e seen it. thhere is no god, only hydrogen carbon and oxygen, the ultimate creators of life, the essentials. You are on your own like it or not, hope you at less have family good,luck.ex alltar boy whohas seen it No God
Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 1:43 AM ET "Quote" God is just something we invented so we can feel better about dying. I once believed in God, it's how we we were raised. I'm sorry I know alot of people who will resent we what I say, But I'v e seen it. thhere is no god, only hydrogen carbon and oxygen, the ultimate creators of life, the essentials. You are on your own like it or not, hope you at less have family good,luck.ex alltar boy whohas seen it No God
Ah the good ole' days, where for example in the 2nd post of this thread a grown man could write the word "darn". How I miss the old Covers.
![]()
Ah the good ole' days, where for example in the 2nd post of this thread a grown man could write the word "darn". How I miss the old Covers.
![]()
Ah the good ole' days, where for example in the 2nd post of this thread a grown man could write the word "FUCK". How I miss the old Covers.
This place has for sure changed.....shooting the dirt is a thing of the past.....
Oh and by the way Proto passed away I heard in a solo auto-erotic asphyxiation accident....RIP
Ah the good ole' days, where for example in the 2nd post of this thread a grown man could write the word "FUCK". How I miss the old Covers.
This place has for sure changed.....shooting the dirt is a thing of the past.....
Oh and by the way Proto passed away I heard in a solo auto-erotic asphyxiation accident....RIP
Who wants to shoot the dirt?
I'm always don't to shoot the dirt and flip the dogs a few burgers.
Who wants to shoot the dirt?
I'm always don't to shoot the dirt and flip the dogs a few burgers.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
