• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    «First Previous 131415 ... 252627 Next Last»
    Spitfire15
    Getty3
    Henry-Lilly
    ALSNOW
    dopalicous
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    «First Previous 131415 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 4:53 PM ET #301

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Yes Henry.  u62.  I also accepted your friend request.  I have a lot of friends who were waiting for my to accept!  I didnt know it! 





    Look at you with all your friends!  


    Not a good start for this under, it will be a nail-biter but there's a lot of time to go.  Let's have a nice defensive 2nd qtr

    Final score: Auburn 34 - S. Carolina 27
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Yes Henry.  u62.  I also accepted your friend request.  I have a lot of friends who were waiting for my to accept!  I didnt know it! 





    Look at you with all your friends!  


    Not a good start for this under, it will be a nail-biter but there's a lot of time to go.  Let's have a nice defensive 2nd qtr

    Final score: Auburn 34 - S. Carolina 27
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 5:09 PM ET #302

    Proto,



    Nebraska is the real deal.



    Their defense will get some big licks on Landry Jones all night long, and WILL force 2+ turnovers.  Nebraska's defense is just waaay better than Oklahoma's... OU may find a way to win, but I love getting 4 points with Nebraska
    Reply
    Proto,



    Nebraska is the real deal.



    Their defense will get some big licks on Landry Jones all night long, and WILL force 2+ turnovers.  Nebraska's defense is just waaay better than Oklahoma's... OU may find a way to win, but I love getting 4 points with Nebraska
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 5:19 PM ET #303

    CAM ..... good D, they were all over him.  Can't imagine there wasn't someone open down the field.
    Reply
    CAM ..... good D, they were all over him.  Can't imagine there wasn't someone open down the field.
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 5:21 PM ET #304

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    Proto,



    Nebraska is the real deal.



    Their defense will get some big licks on Landry Jones all night long, and WILL force 2+ turnovers.  Nebraska's defense is just waaay better than Oklahoma's... OU may find a way to win, but I love getting 4 points with Nebraska

    The Auburn/SoCar game is now on pace to reach 100 points. I don't think he'll have any money left to bet.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    Proto,



    Nebraska is the real deal.



    Their defense will get some big licks on Landry Jones all night long, and WILL force 2+ turnovers.  Nebraska's defense is just waaay better than Oklahoma's... OU may find a way to win, but I love getting 4 points with Nebraska

    The Auburn/SoCar game is now on pace to reach 100 points. I don't think he'll have any money left to bet.

     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 5:48 PM ET #305

    Thanks for the help Getty.



    You really bet sports?



    You really see 28 point in a quarter and call the bet over?



    That's a joke.



    2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and no points yet... thanks for the help
    Reply
    Thanks for the help Getty.



    You really bet sports?



    You really see 28 point in a quarter and call the bet over?



    That's a joke.



    2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and no points yet... thanks for the help
     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 6:01 PM ET #306

    Crazy start, but the defenses settled things down in the 2nd quarter... along with dropped passes and penalties.  Your under still has a great chance at this point.
    Reply
    Crazy start, but the defenses settled things down in the 2nd quarter... along with dropped passes and penalties.  Your under still has a great chance at this point.
     
    Henry-Lilly
    Henry-Lilly
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 10502
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 6:03 PM ET #307

    Fucking Hail Mary.
    Reply
    Fucking Hail Mary.
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 6:05 PM ET #308

    Brutal buddy.  21-14 really wasn't too bad.


    Need south carolina to shit the bed and get shut out, fall behind big.


    Auburn wins the 3rd quarter 13-0

    Auburn wins the 4th quarter 7-0

    get out of here with a push wishful thinking.

    Tough one, proto, don't kill yourself bud.  What was your wife thinking!
    Reply
    Brutal buddy.  21-14 really wasn't too bad.


    Need south carolina to shit the bed and get shut out, fall behind big.


    Auburn wins the 3rd quarter 13-0

    Auburn wins the 4th quarter 7-0

    get out of here with a push wishful thinking.

    Tough one, proto, don't kill yourself bud.  What was your wife thinking!
     
    ALSNOW
    ALSNOW
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 942
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 7:04 PM ET #309

    Reading your post you seem extremely intelligent I would bet highly educated.  You're writing skills are beyond most which makes it hard for me to believe they are the work of  strung out junkie life time loser. Also you have no energy to shower yet can have the mental capacity to put together these intricate posts; seems odd?
    Reply
    Reading your post you seem extremely intelligent I would bet highly educated.  You're writing skills are beyond most which makes it hard for me to believe they are the work of  strung out junkie life time loser. Also you have no energy to shower yet can have the mental capacity to put together these intricate posts; seems odd?
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2010 - 9:20 PM ET #310

    ahhh man, freaking hail mary at end of first half totally killed momentum and all hopes of proto's eventual return from misery...Proto u may be a crazy son of a bitch...but u have some great taste in music...listen to some smif n wesson...pull up ur skirt and take control of your life...quit the benzos and have accountabilty for your actions...forgive yourself....forgive every one unconditionally...

    Try reading the Travelers gift by Andy Andrews...Shooting the dirt...


    Reply
    ahhh man, freaking hail mary at end of first half totally killed momentum and all hopes of proto's eventual return from misery...Proto u may be a crazy son of a bitch...but u have some great taste in music...listen to some smif n wesson...pull up ur skirt and take control of your life...quit the benzos and have accountabilty for your actions...forgive yourself....forgive every one unconditionally...

    Try reading the Travelers gift by Andy Andrews...Shooting the dirt...


     
    eastbounddown
    eastbounddown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2010 - 1:44 AM ET #311

    Dopalicous you cant just quit benzos cold turkey if you are on a medium to high dose or you could actually get seizures and die. Benzos must be tappered over a long period of time in most cases. Dont mean to be a jerk i know you are just trying to help. To proto you didnt lose 17k you just lost you intial deposit which You said was under a 1K. Song for you and every gambler THE ACE OF SPADES BY MOTORHEAD!
    Reply
    Dopalicous you cant just quit benzos cold turkey if you are on a medium to high dose or you could actually get seizures and die. Benzos must be tappered over a long period of time in most cases. Dont mean to be a jerk i know you are just trying to help. To proto you didnt lose 17k you just lost you intial deposit which You said was under a 1K. Song for you and every gambler THE ACE OF SPADES BY MOTORHEAD!
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2010 - 5:12 AM ET #312

    Ya Proto if you only lost winnings than who cares? Just forget about that shit, smoke chron and move on. Ya heard bruh.

    I lost a solid 10k last year and I was the best capper with the worst money management. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
    Reply
    Ya Proto if you only lost winnings than who cares? Just forget about that shit, smoke chron and move on. Ya heard bruh.

    I lost a solid 10k last year and I was the best capper with the worst money management. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2010 - 7:39 AM ET #313

    Quote Originally Posted by eastbounddown:

    Dopalicous you cant just quit benzos cold turkey if you are on a medium to high dose or you could actually get seizures and die. Benzos must be tappered over a long period of time in most cases. Dont mean to be a jerk i know you are just trying to help. To proto you didnt lose 17k you just lost you intial deposit which You said was under a 1K. Song for you and every gambler THE ACE OF SPADES BY MOTORHEAD!


    Hey man completely understand quitting benzos isnt easy, also drinking and all that shit blah blah blah blah. But it will be a choice that proto needs to make. Shooting the dirt way to early on a Sunday morning, Proto ur the Fuc*&ing man...

    here is a Jam to start your day off proto... Paradise




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbounddown:

    Dopalicous you cant just quit benzos cold turkey if you are on a medium to high dose or you could actually get seizures and die. Benzos must be tappered over a long period of time in most cases. Dont mean to be a jerk i know you are just trying to help. To proto you didnt lose 17k you just lost you intial deposit which You said was under a 1K. Song for you and every gambler THE ACE OF SPADES BY MOTORHEAD!


    Hey man completely understand quitting benzos isnt easy, also drinking and all that shit blah blah blah blah. But it will be a choice that proto needs to make. Shooting the dirt way to early on a Sunday morning, Proto ur the Fuc*&ing man...

    here is a Jam to start your day off proto... Paradise




     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2010 - 7:51 PM ET #314

    just let the guy talk...no need to make retarded comments...
    Reply
    just let the guy talk...no need to make retarded comments...
     
    teddyp
    teddyp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 1517
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2010 - 11:06 PM ET #315

    Protostar, sounds like you had a very addictive personality.  Well unlike you just be happy with what you got. Sounds like you don't have much, but put it this way, you have a loving wife and daughter.  Put this way you can be worst. Either homeless on the corner somewhere, stuck on your hard drugs without a roof on your head.  Just enjoy the short life we have on this planet.  Money is money and when its lost its depressing, I know. I am a hard core degenerate gamble too. Keep your head up man!
    Reply
    Protostar, sounds like you had a very addictive personality.  Well unlike you just be happy with what you got. Sounds like you don't have much, but put it this way, you have a loving wife and daughter.  Put this way you can be worst. Either homeless on the corner somewhere, stuck on your hard drugs without a roof on your head.  Just enjoy the short life we have on this planet.  Money is money and when its lost its depressing, I know. I am a hard core degenerate gamble too. Keep your head up man!
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 6:22 PM ET #316

    Sorry its taken so long to get back boys but the sec championship under loss was a kick in the nuts that has had me on the couch for about 2 days now.  The worst thing is when I have to go through it in front of my wife who is watching the game too.  Since it wasnt as much money on the game I didnt explode but as time went on and I realized that I will start 2011 back in debt for the first time since i filed for bankruptcy years ago, the depression just got worse and worse.

    I'm a loser and thats all there is to it.  Today I bought a scratch off ticket at the gas station and still have not scratched it off because I know I will be depressed when I lose the 10 dollars.  Thats what i am reduced to, buying scratch off tickets.  I have no more money to bet sports with. 

    The reason i am going to start 2011 in debt is because our heat quit working yesterday.  And it just so happens that a cold spell is here.  last night was a night spent on the couch in front of a space heater. 

    I dont have long but its not looking good guys.  Unless I hit the big one with that scratch off ticket I'm going to start 2011 like I started 2010 and that is depressed.

    The night draws near and I wish upon the first star i see.  I feel just like a flea.  In this world you see.  I cant be me.  I'll never be totally free. 

    I think about the happier times in my life and cry until my eyes can't see.

    - ProtoStar December 2010

    munchies for your bass 


    Reply
    Sorry its taken so long to get back boys but the sec championship under loss was a kick in the nuts that has had me on the couch for about 2 days now.  The worst thing is when I have to go through it in front of my wife who is watching the game too.  Since it wasnt as much money on the game I didnt explode but as time went on and I realized that I will start 2011 back in debt for the first time since i filed for bankruptcy years ago, the depression just got worse and worse.

    I'm a loser and thats all there is to it.  Today I bought a scratch off ticket at the gas station and still have not scratched it off because I know I will be depressed when I lose the 10 dollars.  Thats what i am reduced to, buying scratch off tickets.  I have no more money to bet sports with. 

    The reason i am going to start 2011 in debt is because our heat quit working yesterday.  And it just so happens that a cold spell is here.  last night was a night spent on the couch in front of a space heater. 

    I dont have long but its not looking good guys.  Unless I hit the big one with that scratch off ticket I'm going to start 2011 like I started 2010 and that is depressed.

    The night draws near and I wish upon the first star i see.  I feel just like a flea.  In this world you see.  I cant be me.  I'll never be totally free. 

    I think about the happier times in my life and cry until my eyes can't see.

    - ProtoStar December 2010

    munchies for your bass 


     
    ALSNOW
    ALSNOW
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 942
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2010 - 10:01 PM ET #317

    Why don't you cancel your internet and sell your computer to pay the heat?
    Reply
    Why don't you cancel your internet and sell your computer to pay the heat?
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 3:31 PM ET #318

    proto is back, man i don't care what people say....proto is a cool dude...now i wouldn't let you watch my niece's or anything type of cool; but u sure know how to keep a thread going...and best part is your choice in music...

    hope you hit the big one with that scratch off please let us know how you did...covers GD is very, very curious...   
    Reply
    proto is back, man i don't care what people say....proto is a cool dude...now i wouldn't let you watch my niece's or anything type of cool; but u sure know how to keep a thread going...and best part is your choice in music...

    hope you hit the big one with that scratch off please let us know how you did...covers GD is very, very curious...   
     
    JD232
    JD232
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 5332
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2010 - 4:52 PM ET #319

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    go fuck yourself

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    go fuck yourself

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2010 - 11:55 PM ET #320

    Am I the only one here who feels like I am doomed to live out a boring and depressed life?  Can anyone here me on this issue?  I almost want to get drunk again and go to the bar to shoot the dirt again like I use to.  But that would lead to cocaine use and I dont want to put my kid through that.

    I hate myself.  I had such a bright future and now in a blink I am a middle aged, full fledged loser.  We got the heater fixed and credit card is maxed out.  I went from 17k in the plus in october and on top of the world to hundreds in debt and no way to pay it off now.  I want to hurt myself sometimes.  Many times a day.

    Anybody else have demons of regret so bad that you spend about two thirds of every day wishing to go back to do it right?  My wife is going to a party tomorrow night and I'm not going because I would get drunk.  I haven't been to a party in 6 or 7 years.

    I slept all day today and it seems like I could be making all these bad things up that are happening to us but I swear a rat or mouse woke me up trying to chew a bigger hole in the wall than the one I made.  I kept banging on the wall to make it shutup.  It would stop for a minute then come back. 

    I'm just venting here guys please excuse me.  Am I the only one?

    This is a great song.  Maybe the best I've put up yet. 
    Hold me now-stay with me

    bad video quality but sums up my life.  great song.


    Reply
    Am I the only one here who feels like I am doomed to live out a boring and depressed life?  Can anyone here me on this issue?  I almost want to get drunk again and go to the bar to shoot the dirt again like I use to.  But that would lead to cocaine use and I dont want to put my kid through that.

    I hate myself.  I had such a bright future and now in a blink I am a middle aged, full fledged loser.  We got the heater fixed and credit card is maxed out.  I went from 17k in the plus in october and on top of the world to hundreds in debt and no way to pay it off now.  I want to hurt myself sometimes.  Many times a day.

    Anybody else have demons of regret so bad that you spend about two thirds of every day wishing to go back to do it right?  My wife is going to a party tomorrow night and I'm not going because I would get drunk.  I haven't been to a party in 6 or 7 years.

    I slept all day today and it seems like I could be making all these bad things up that are happening to us but I swear a rat or mouse woke me up trying to chew a bigger hole in the wall than the one I made.  I kept banging on the wall to make it shutup.  It would stop for a minute then come back. 

    I'm just venting here guys please excuse me.  Am I the only one?

    This is a great song.  Maybe the best I've put up yet. 
    Hold me now-stay with me

    bad video quality but sums up my life.  great song.


     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 2:04 AM ET #321

    Reply
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 8:23 AM ET #322

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Am I the only one here who feels like I am doomed to live out a boring and depressed life?  Can anyone here me on this issue?  I almost want to get drunk again and go to the bar to shoot the dirt again like I use to.  But that would lead to cocaine use and I dont want to put my kid through that.

    I hate myself.  I had such a bright future and now in a blink I am a middle aged, full fledged loser.  We got the heater fixed and credit card is maxed out.  I went from 17k in the plus in october and on top of the world to hundreds in debt and no way to pay it off now.  I want to hurt myself sometimes.  Many times a day.

    Anybody else have demons of regret so bad that you spend about two thirds of every day wishing to go back to do it right?  My wife is going to a party tomorrow night and I'm not going because I would get drunk.  I haven't been to a party in 6 or 7 years.

    I slept all day today and it seems like I could be making all these bad things up that are happening to us but I swear a rat or mouse woke me up trying to chew a bigger hole in the wall than the one I made.  I kept banging on the wall to make it shutup.  It would stop for a minute then come back. 

    I'm just venting here guys please excuse me.  Am I the only one?

    This is a great song.  Maybe the best I've put up yet. 

    Hold me now-stay with me


    bad video quality but sums up my life.  great song.


    How could drinking lead to cocaine use? You must not be that broke if you can afford cocaine.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Am I the only one here who feels like I am doomed to live out a boring and depressed life?  Can anyone here me on this issue?  I almost want to get drunk again and go to the bar to shoot the dirt again like I use to.  But that would lead to cocaine use and I dont want to put my kid through that.

    I hate myself.  I had such a bright future and now in a blink I am a middle aged, full fledged loser.  We got the heater fixed and credit card is maxed out.  I went from 17k in the plus in october and on top of the world to hundreds in debt and no way to pay it off now.  I want to hurt myself sometimes.  Many times a day.

    Anybody else have demons of regret so bad that you spend about two thirds of every day wishing to go back to do it right?  My wife is going to a party tomorrow night and I'm not going because I would get drunk.  I haven't been to a party in 6 or 7 years.

    I slept all day today and it seems like I could be making all these bad things up that are happening to us but I swear a rat or mouse woke me up trying to chew a bigger hole in the wall than the one I made.  I kept banging on the wall to make it shutup.  It would stop for a minute then come back. 

    I'm just venting here guys please excuse me.  Am I the only one?

    This is a great song.  Maybe the best I've put up yet. 

    Hold me now-stay with me


    bad video quality but sums up my life.  great song.


    How could drinking lead to cocaine use? You must not be that broke if you can afford cocaine.

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 8:38 AM ET #323

    leggy drinking almost always leads to drug abuse of some sort. I know you where talking about being poor in another thread, no matter how broke you may be if you get too drunk it always leads to some sort of drug abuse...my two cents...


    Merry Christmas Muthef%^kers...

    Proto, do yourself a favor go to the party, dont drink....and shoot as much dirt as you can...life is all good. The Key to happiness is moving forward and not dwelling in past mistakes...

    Again Merry Christmas Mutherf#$kers..
    Reply
    leggy drinking almost always leads to drug abuse of some sort. I know you where talking about being poor in another thread, no matter how broke you may be if you get too drunk it always leads to some sort of drug abuse...my two cents...


    Merry Christmas Muthef%^kers...

    Proto, do yourself a favor go to the party, dont drink....and shoot as much dirt as you can...life is all good. The Key to happiness is moving forward and not dwelling in past mistakes...

    Again Merry Christmas Mutherf#$kers..
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 9:46 AM ET #324

    No wonder ur depressed prot,

    U havent been shooting the dirt and have been buying scratch ticks.
    Reply
    No wonder ur depressed prot,

    U havent been shooting the dirt and have been buying scratch ticks.
     
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2010 - 10:00 AM ET #325

    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:

    leggy drinking almost always leads to drug abuse of some sort. I know you where talking about being poor in another thread, no matter how broke you may be if you get too drunk it always leads to some sort of drug abuse...my two cents...


    Merry Christmas Muthef%^kers...

    Proto, do yourself a favor go to the party, dont drink....and shoot as much dirt as you can...life is all good. The Key to happiness is moving forward and not dwelling in past mistakes...

    Again Merry Christmas Mutherf#$kers..

    So you are saying if I get really drunk people will just be giving me drugs for free just because getting real drunk somehow gets you drugs? That is not true. Getting real drunk when you are broke just gets you real drunk and passed out somewhere by yourself.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:

    leggy drinking almost always leads to drug abuse of some sort. I know you where talking about being poor in another thread, no matter how broke you may be if you get too drunk it always leads to some sort of drug abuse...my two cents...


    Merry Christmas Muthef%^kers...

    Proto, do yourself a favor go to the party, dont drink....and shoot as much dirt as you can...life is all good. The Key to happiness is moving forward and not dwelling in past mistakes...

    Again Merry Christmas Mutherf#$kers..

    So you are saying if I get really drunk people will just be giving me drugs for free just because getting real drunk somehow gets you drugs? That is not true. Getting real drunk when you are broke just gets you real drunk and passed out somewhere by yourself.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 131415 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,882
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,898
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,187
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,361
    • Week 6 Money 5,562
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,245
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,146

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.