• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    «First Previous 111213 ... 252627 Next Last»
    shrimp1958
    hammer22
    ShaukDaddy
    Lucan
    dopalicous
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    «First Previous 111213 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    shrimp1958
    shrimp1958
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 50021
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2010 - 7:04 AM ET #251

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I am circumsized and have a 7 inch stinger, that is when I am shooting the dirt with a naked woman or in another situation that makes my stinger erect.  I call it my stinger because it stings now.

    I do not shower often.  Maybe once or twice a week on average.  Due to my depression.  I think this may have led to a penile infection.

    wrap your stinger in silly putty....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I am circumsized and have a 7 inch stinger, that is when I am shooting the dirt with a naked woman or in another situation that makes my stinger erect.  I call it my stinger because it stings now.

    I do not shower often.  Maybe once or twice a week on average.  Due to my depression.  I think this may have led to a penile infection.

    wrap your stinger in silly putty....

     
    hammer22
    hammer22
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 9033
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2010 - 7:51 AM ET #252

    there is no possible way this is real.....this has to be a joke
    Reply
    there is no possible way this is real.....this has to be a joke
     
    ShaukDaddy
    ShaukDaddy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 447
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2010 - 10:09 AM ET #253

    A very funny joke
    Reply
    A very funny joke
     
    Lucan
    Lucan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1645
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 2:01 AM ET #254

     you can keep that to yourself ProtoStar.

    Reply

     you can keep that to yourself ProtoStar.

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 8:19 AM ET #255

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Guys I do have a confession to make that I could never make to my wife.

    When I pulled out my penis for the 2 girls to look at it, I was standing on the little step on the edge of the lounge chair thing that is in every doctors office.  I pulled it out and both of girls were pretty but one was beautiful.  They sort of bent over to look at it closely and I was holding it in my hand. 

    2 thoughts came to mind.  I wanted to maybe start stroking it to see if maybe it would turn one of them on or try to move it closer to see if maybe one would let me put it in their mouth. 

    You know how you daydream about stuff like that.  I knew it would never come true, especially to me.  Maybe if I was somebody worth a dam something like that could possibly happen.  Then again I doubt they would want a stinger with white and red infection on the tip in their mouth. 

    I feel a little embarassed typing this to you guys but I don't have any guys in my life to shoot the dirt with like this so I decided to let it fly.  Good night.


    Holy Moly...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Guys I do have a confession to make that I could never make to my wife.

    When I pulled out my penis for the 2 girls to look at it, I was standing on the little step on the edge of the lounge chair thing that is in every doctors office.  I pulled it out and both of girls were pretty but one was beautiful.  They sort of bent over to look at it closely and I was holding it in my hand. 

    2 thoughts came to mind.  I wanted to maybe start stroking it to see if maybe it would turn one of them on or try to move it closer to see if maybe one would let me put it in their mouth. 

    You know how you daydream about stuff like that.  I knew it would never come true, especially to me.  Maybe if I was somebody worth a dam something like that could possibly happen.  Then again I doubt they would want a stinger with white and red infection on the tip in their mouth. 

    I feel a little embarassed typing this to you guys but I don't have any guys in my life to shoot the dirt with like this so I decided to let it fly.  Good night.


    Holy Moly...
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 12:13 AM ET #256

    Boys I'm sorry if I went too far last time.  Thats what I do.  I go to far, make a clown out of myself then hate myself for it.  Shooting the dirt is not worth making a clown out of myself. 

    Well I had thanksgiving today like everyone else.  Went to my parents to eat.  Did not want to go.  My family thinks I'm an absolute joke.  I can't stand most of my family for the simple reason that they cant stand me.  I never provoked them or anything.  They give me suttle mental jabs.  It hurts. 

    The whole time I'm thinking I wish I could just fly away.  Just climb onto the roof and fly away and be free.  Be me.  Next it will be Christmas then 2011.  I wonder what kind of torture is waiting for me in 2011.  I can't wait.  I'll turn 34 in 2011.  What a loser.

    West End

     I wish I could have sung this song and been these guys.



    Reply
    Boys I'm sorry if I went too far last time.  Thats what I do.  I go to far, make a clown out of myself then hate myself for it.  Shooting the dirt is not worth making a clown out of myself. 

    Well I had thanksgiving today like everyone else.  Went to my parents to eat.  Did not want to go.  My family thinks I'm an absolute joke.  I can't stand most of my family for the simple reason that they cant stand me.  I never provoked them or anything.  They give me suttle mental jabs.  It hurts. 

    The whole time I'm thinking I wish I could just fly away.  Just climb onto the roof and fly away and be free.  Be me.  Next it will be Christmas then 2011.  I wonder what kind of torture is waiting for me in 2011.  I can't wait.  I'll turn 34 in 2011.  What a loser.

    West End

     I wish I could have sung this song and been these guys.



     
    TheJonner
    TheJonner
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 12:30 AM ET #257

    Protostar - how many aliases have you been since joining?

    Covers Team - kill this thread.

    Reply

    Protostar - how many aliases have you been since joining?

    Covers Team - kill this thread.

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 1:06 AM ET #258

    Jonner you need a hug too sometimes we all do.  I only post here as protostar since I found this place.  Team Covers can see that if they want.

    I am just a lonely person man.  Good grief I cant even post on a message board, you dont even know me and want to put an end to me.  This sums up my life in one swift instance.
    Reply
    Jonner you need a hug too sometimes we all do.  I only post here as protostar since I found this place.  Team Covers can see that if they want.

    I am just a lonely person man.  Good grief I cant even post on a message board, you dont even know me and want to put an end to me.  This sums up my life in one swift instance.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 1:25 AM ET #259

    Jonner I tried to send you a message but you only accept them from friends. 

    You are the type that if you dont get your way as a child you take your ball home so nobody can play.

    If you dont like a thread then how hard can it be to skip over it?  Instead you call for it to be removed.  Its just too hard to just ignore a freaking thread so you need it removed.   People like you make me wonder man.
    Reply
    Jonner I tried to send you a message but you only accept them from friends. 

    You are the type that if you dont get your way as a child you take your ball home so nobody can play.

    If you dont like a thread then how hard can it be to skip over it?  Instead you call for it to be removed.  Its just too hard to just ignore a freaking thread so you need it removed.   People like you make me wonder man.
     
    platypus
    platypus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 6052
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 5:36 PM ET #260

    what's with your avatar, brah?


    that you shooting dirt with yo horse back in the day?
    Reply
    what's with your avatar, brah?


    that you shooting dirt with yo horse back in the day?
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 6:38 PM ET #261

    my avatar is a beautiful scene from the never ending story, my favorite movie as a child.  When things are going wrong sometimes I think about this movie and sing the theme song associated with it.  the song was sung by my favorite singer Lamatyle.  Its a beautiful song that takes me back to way back when, to a time where I was free.

    Never Ending Story

    If only for a brief period of time it takes me back to a time and place where I was a good boy with a bright future.
    Reply
    my avatar is a beautiful scene from the never ending story, my favorite movie as a child.  When things are going wrong sometimes I think about this movie and sing the theme song associated with it.  the song was sung by my favorite singer Lamatyle.  Its a beautiful song that takes me back to way back when, to a time where I was free.

    Never Ending Story

    If only for a brief period of time it takes me back to a time and place where I was a good boy with a bright future.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 7:48 PM ET #262

    Don't want to rain on your parade, but you know they killed that horse and ate him, right?
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Don't want to rain on your parade, but you know they killed that horse and ate him, right?
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 10:03 PM ET #263

    Sadly Artax who is the horse in the picture dies in the swamp of sadness that Atreyu who is the boy in the picture has to go through to get to Morla who is the wisest being in all of Fantasia.

    At the end though Atreyu gets to make wishes and Artax the horse is brought back to life.  The nothing had killed him in the swamp of sadness but he lives at the end!

    I remember the summer this came out.  I was swimming in a pool at granny's house, came in and watched this movie.  It was the greatest thing I had ever seen.  I had been bullied like Bastian was and the movie really stuck with me. 
    Reply
    Sadly Artax who is the horse in the picture dies in the swamp of sadness that Atreyu who is the boy in the picture has to go through to get to Morla who is the wisest being in all of Fantasia.

    At the end though Atreyu gets to make wishes and Artax the horse is brought back to life.  The nothing had killed him in the swamp of sadness but he lives at the end!

    I remember the summer this came out.  I was swimming in a pool at granny's house, came in and watched this movie.  It was the greatest thing I had ever seen.  I had been bullied like Bastian was and the movie really stuck with me. 
     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 10:07 PM ET #264

    can't believe you were bullied.
    Reply
    can't believe you were bullied.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 10:16 PM ET #265

    swahili i was bullied until i decided to fight back then i gained respect and freinds.  When i started drugs and alcohol my exploits then gained even more respect and friends. 

    When I started smoking crack cocaine I started losing friends until I lost them all.  In the process I also threw away my entire future which was very bright financially.  These are things I cant help but dwell on daily.  I can only take pills to numb the pain of it.  I also lost my entire bankroll this year which I cannot shake off.  17.5 thousand which I had built up from a deposit of less than a thousand dollars.

    you are making me very upset, bringing back all these memories and problems.
    Reply
    swahili i was bullied until i decided to fight back then i gained respect and freinds.  When i started drugs and alcohol my exploits then gained even more respect and friends. 

    When I started smoking crack cocaine I started losing friends until I lost them all.  In the process I also threw away my entire future which was very bright financially.  These are things I cant help but dwell on daily.  I can only take pills to numb the pain of it.  I also lost my entire bankroll this year which I cannot shake off.  17.5 thousand which I had built up from a deposit of less than a thousand dollars.

    you are making me very upset, bringing back all these memories and problems.
     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 10:27 PM ET #266

    hey protostar, read my post #221 again. this is a true story, and the drug im referring to was cocaine. you need to be a warrior dude, and like i said, youre a lot younger then i was so you have an excellent chance to turns things back. 
    Reply
    hey protostar, read my post #221 again. this is a true story, and the drug im referring to was cocaine. you need to be a warrior dude, and like i said, youre a lot younger then i was so you have an excellent chance to turns things back. 
     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Nov. 26, 2010 - 11:12 PM ET #267

    a wise man once said life sucks and then you die
    Reply
    a wise man once said life sucks and then you die
     
    toft33
    toft33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 443
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2010 - 2:10 AM ET #268

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    i went 1-3 today.  Now I'm very depressed.  So depressed I think I will not get out of bed tomorrow.  Thankfully the time has come for me to take my meds and it wont be long until the pain is gone.  Never get addicted to any kind of drug, it is horrible and will destroy your life.  You will be sad and anxious all the time. 

    I just want to start over again.  From age 12.  This is where it all started to go wrong.  I want to wake up from this long nightmare and be 12 again and start on the right path.  But its not to be.  I'm stuck here and the future is flying at me like a light beam.  Fuck me i am screwed. 

    My wife gave me 1k to bet with.  I know I will end up trying to hit 4 in a row.  I will probably lose a game in the process and then will want to end it. 


    Hey man -

    I get the weird feeling that this is some sort of social experiment. If you really are suicidal and need someone to shoot the breeze to take your mind off your problems, you can PM me. Gotta say that I'm just as skeptical as the others, but you sure can keep a thread going.

    Also, maybe you should switch to system bets -- there are some legit ones in the "Systems and Strategies" forum. Sure has won me some money. Or maybe you do need to get your ass to a GA meeting. If your self esteem is suffering, you'll make friends there and form relationships with people who will care about you. Kind of feel like a heel for replying to you, but on the off-chance that you're really suffering, I'll take my chances.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    i went 1-3 today.  Now I'm very depressed.  So depressed I think I will not get out of bed tomorrow.  Thankfully the time has come for me to take my meds and it wont be long until the pain is gone.  Never get addicted to any kind of drug, it is horrible and will destroy your life.  You will be sad and anxious all the time. 

    I just want to start over again.  From age 12.  This is where it all started to go wrong.  I want to wake up from this long nightmare and be 12 again and start on the right path.  But its not to be.  I'm stuck here and the future is flying at me like a light beam.  Fuck me i am screwed. 

    My wife gave me 1k to bet with.  I know I will end up trying to hit 4 in a row.  I will probably lose a game in the process and then will want to end it. 


    Hey man -

    I get the weird feeling that this is some sort of social experiment. If you really are suicidal and need someone to shoot the breeze to take your mind off your problems, you can PM me. Gotta say that I'm just as skeptical as the others, but you sure can keep a thread going.

    Also, maybe you should switch to system bets -- there are some legit ones in the "Systems and Strategies" forum. Sure has won me some money. Or maybe you do need to get your ass to a GA meeting. If your self esteem is suffering, you'll make friends there and form relationships with people who will care about you. Kind of feel like a heel for replying to you, but on the off-chance that you're really suffering, I'll take my chances.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2010 - 3:03 AM ET #269

    toft I would not do this if I was not really very depressed.  Just how depressed I am I cannot tell you because nobody in the world knows how other people feel.  I just know how other people act and how I feel.  Most other people seem content, happy, confident even. 

    For months I could not get out of bed, even after 14 hours of sleep I would have to drag myself out of bed and even then I felt like I had gotten no sleep. 

    Then I lost my entire bankroll of 17.5 thousand.  This bankroll was what I had all of my existing confidence riding on.  When I lost it all after swearing to myself I would not bet more than $500 on 1 game, I became so depressed I can't explain it to you in words.  I was planning on buying my wife things, my kid things, and luckily I did get to spend about 1k on them before I lost it all and took care of Christmas for my child. 

    I went to the only GA meeting in town and I swear to you the 2nd meeting the guy in charge told me I would be better off attending an NA meeting.  None of them liked me and I'm no spring chicken but nobody there was under 55 years of age.  That is the only meeting in town and I'm not going back to it.

    I lost the $200 today I had won.  Lost it playing poker online.  I'm broke boys.  I owe medical bills and will owe even more because I have to get this penile infection figured out.  The dermatologist assistants didn't have a clue. 

    I want the 17k back but its not coming back.  Things could be much worse though.  I thankful for what I have.  I just don't feel good man.  I'm going to try to get off my meds and that is going to be very hard.  I will take it slow.  I will cry a lot. 

    Don't know what you got till its gone




    Reply
    toft I would not do this if I was not really very depressed.  Just how depressed I am I cannot tell you because nobody in the world knows how other people feel.  I just know how other people act and how I feel.  Most other people seem content, happy, confident even. 

    For months I could not get out of bed, even after 14 hours of sleep I would have to drag myself out of bed and even then I felt like I had gotten no sleep. 

    Then I lost my entire bankroll of 17.5 thousand.  This bankroll was what I had all of my existing confidence riding on.  When I lost it all after swearing to myself I would not bet more than $500 on 1 game, I became so depressed I can't explain it to you in words.  I was planning on buying my wife things, my kid things, and luckily I did get to spend about 1k on them before I lost it all and took care of Christmas for my child. 

    I went to the only GA meeting in town and I swear to you the 2nd meeting the guy in charge told me I would be better off attending an NA meeting.  None of them liked me and I'm no spring chicken but nobody there was under 55 years of age.  That is the only meeting in town and I'm not going back to it.

    I lost the $200 today I had won.  Lost it playing poker online.  I'm broke boys.  I owe medical bills and will owe even more because I have to get this penile infection figured out.  The dermatologist assistants didn't have a clue. 

    I want the 17k back but its not coming back.  Things could be much worse though.  I thankful for what I have.  I just don't feel good man.  I'm going to try to get off my meds and that is going to be very hard.  I will take it slow.  I will cry a lot. 

    Don't know what you got till its gone




     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Nov. 28, 2010 - 4:48 AM ET #270

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Boys I'm sorry if I went too far last time.  Thats what I do.  I go to far, make a clown out of myself then hate myself for it.  Shooting the dirt is not worth making a clown out of myself. 

    Well I had thanksgiving today like everyone else.  Went to my parents to eat.  Did not want to go.  My family thinks I'm an absolute joke.  I can't stand most of my family for the simple reason that they cant stand me.  I never provoked them or anything.  They give me suttle mental jabs.  It hurts. 

    The whole time I'm thinking I wish I could just fly away.  Just climb onto the roof and fly away and be free.  Be me.  Next it will be Christmas then 2011.  I wonder what kind of torture is waiting for me in 2011.  I can't wait.  I'll turn 34 in 2011.  What a loser.

    West End

     I wish I could have sung this song and been these guys.






    I'm actually to starting to think there's a chance he isn't full of shit

    Proto, I know they are your family but don't let them take jabs at you knowing you want say anything.  Say exactly what they did and say you don't understand why they would put you down like that on Thanksgiving.  Before anyone respects you, you have to have a little respect for yourself.  It all starts with a change in perspective and some direction, decide what you want to change in yourself and make it happen.  Baby steps.  Get some exercise.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Boys I'm sorry if I went too far last time.  Thats what I do.  I go to far, make a clown out of myself then hate myself for it.  Shooting the dirt is not worth making a clown out of myself. 

    Well I had thanksgiving today like everyone else.  Went to my parents to eat.  Did not want to go.  My family thinks I'm an absolute joke.  I can't stand most of my family for the simple reason that they cant stand me.  I never provoked them or anything.  They give me suttle mental jabs.  It hurts. 

    The whole time I'm thinking I wish I could just fly away.  Just climb onto the roof and fly away and be free.  Be me.  Next it will be Christmas then 2011.  I wonder what kind of torture is waiting for me in 2011.  I can't wait.  I'll turn 34 in 2011.  What a loser.

    West End

     I wish I could have sung this song and been these guys.






    I'm actually to starting to think there's a chance he isn't full of shit

    Proto, I know they are your family but don't let them take jabs at you knowing you want say anything.  Say exactly what they did and say you don't understand why they would put you down like that on Thanksgiving.  Before anyone respects you, you have to have a little respect for yourself.  It all starts with a change in perspective and some direction, decide what you want to change in yourself and make it happen.  Baby steps.  Get some exercise.
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2010 - 11:47 PM ET #271

    Update.  I havent taken a shower since last tuesday.  So a week if i dont take a shower tonight.  I'm starting to smell bad.  My wife wants 50 bucks for Christmas cards and I told her I dont have it.  I do have it but in our financial situation how can she be buying Christmas cards for 50 dollars?  We cant afford luxuries.  Now I feel terrible for lying.  Maybe I deserve my situation.  No way, nobody deserves this.

    Wife coverd up the last hole in the wall.  We have the weirdest looking den it has pictures everywhere for no reason.  I feel bad for putting holes in the wall.  After sleeping until 2pm and forcing myself off the couch I got my dogs meds and rented nightmare on elm street.  You know you are getting old when they start remaking all the movies you saw as a child.  The original Freddy was a lot better IMHO but who cares.  Johnny Depp made his movie debut in the original too. 

    We got a Christmas tree and blah blah blah. 

    I have to move down on my meds but to do so will make me feel like I have the flu times 10 blah blah blah.

    I sit and wonder if Bert off of sesame street had a better life than me.  The fog is supposed to roll in tomorrow.  I cry a little, then buck up like a man, then start bawling.  I am officially an emotional wreck.

    spitfire thanks for the advice Im trying baby steps. 

    I remember a beautiful girl I once thought about all the time and how she took my heart and broke it in half.  It sucks and it makes me more sad.  I think I have fever.

    Amanda 


    Reply
    Update.  I havent taken a shower since last tuesday.  So a week if i dont take a shower tonight.  I'm starting to smell bad.  My wife wants 50 bucks for Christmas cards and I told her I dont have it.  I do have it but in our financial situation how can she be buying Christmas cards for 50 dollars?  We cant afford luxuries.  Now I feel terrible for lying.  Maybe I deserve my situation.  No way, nobody deserves this.

    Wife coverd up the last hole in the wall.  We have the weirdest looking den it has pictures everywhere for no reason.  I feel bad for putting holes in the wall.  After sleeping until 2pm and forcing myself off the couch I got my dogs meds and rented nightmare on elm street.  You know you are getting old when they start remaking all the movies you saw as a child.  The original Freddy was a lot better IMHO but who cares.  Johnny Depp made his movie debut in the original too. 

    We got a Christmas tree and blah blah blah. 

    I have to move down on my meds but to do so will make me feel like I have the flu times 10 blah blah blah.

    I sit and wonder if Bert off of sesame street had a better life than me.  The fog is supposed to roll in tomorrow.  I cry a little, then buck up like a man, then start bawling.  I am officially an emotional wreck.

    spitfire thanks for the advice Im trying baby steps. 

    I remember a beautiful girl I once thought about all the time and how she took my heart and broke it in half.  It sucks and it makes me more sad.  I think I have fever.

    Amanda 


     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2010 - 12:19 AM ET #272

    this is therapy fpr you...expressing yourself...everyone gets down once and awhile...especially in this business...put some peroxide on the tip of your penis to burn out the infection...
    Reply
    this is therapy fpr you...expressing yourself...everyone gets down once and awhile...especially in this business...put some peroxide on the tip of your penis to burn out the infection...
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2010 - 12:37 AM ET #273

    take a sabbatical from cynical sing the battle hymn and lift the mood
    pistol packin' prison moves
    if you didn't get your shit in action symptoms rack up quickly too...............
    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply
    take a sabbatical from cynical sing the battle hymn and lift the mood
    pistol packin' prison moves
    if you didn't get your shit in action symptoms rack up quickly too...............
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2010 - 10:35 PM ET #274

    hiya doing today champ...
    Reply
    hiya doing today champ...
     
     
    BostonKen
    BostonKen
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 4700
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2010 - 11:07 PM ET #275

    "My wife wants 50 bucks for Christmas cards and I told her I dont have it.I do have it but in our financial situation how can she be buying Christmas cards for 50 dollars?  We cant afford luxuries.  Now I feel terrible for lying."

     
    Reply
    "My wife wants 50 bucks for Christmas cards and I told her I dont have it.I do have it but in our financial situation how can she be buying Christmas cards for 50 dollars?  We cant afford luxuries.  Now I feel terrible for lying."

     
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 111213 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,897
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,187
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,548
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,244
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,145

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.