If you are a Biden supporter,,, I have an ex-girlfriend that’s a 8 or a 9 and a nympho who would suck your money and soul out of you! Then you could look back at the good old days, lucky for me I learned a lot from that and have upgraded and kicked out of my coverage! Go volunteer at the senior assistance living home and find you a rich cougar with a walker! One in a wheelchair is even better if you can get her to the Chapel in Vegas!
If you are a Biden supporter,,, I have an ex-girlfriend that’s a 8 or a 9 and a nympho who would suck your money and soul out of you! Then you could look back at the good old days, lucky for me I learned a lot from that and have upgraded and kicked out of my coverage! Go volunteer at the senior assistance living home and find you a rich cougar with a walker! One in a wheelchair is even better if you can get her to the Chapel in Vegas!