Posted:
#1
I've always been this way, even back through high school. I'm probably 20-25 pounds overweight, but I work out hard at least 6 days a week. My diet isn't bad, probably better than average since about 2 years ago. I don't mind sweating like a mofo during the workout, but I find it hard to stop afterward, even after loading up on water and showering afterward.
It's like this. It's been 2 hours since workout ended. I'm pretty dry now. But I know when I go to take out the trash, the sweatgates will open (or even if I have an uncomfortable conversation, or wait in line at the grocery store). Blood pressure is great. How do you stop sweating after workouts?
It's like this. It's been 2 hours since workout ended. I'm pretty dry now. But I know when I go to take out the trash, the sweatgates will open (or even if I have an uncomfortable conversation, or wait in line at the grocery store). Blood pressure is great. How do you stop sweating after workouts?
