• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | FIFA World Cup

    World Cup 2018

    «First Previous 202122 ... 303132 Next Last»
    Kaufee
    barneybeans
    vanzack
    freestlyin
    BIGDTITLE
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 108855
    Posts: 799
    «First Previous 202122 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 10:59 PM ET #476

    Good stuff Van! Like the play
    Reply
    Good stuff Van! Like the play
     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9982
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 12:44 AM ET #477

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Brazil / Mexico -

    Brazil come in off of back to back wins against CR and Serbia - both 2-0 in group play - but neither of those games were as comfortable as the scoreline.  I actually feel like their best performance was their draw against Switzerland, and were unlucky with the draw.

    This is not the Brazil of old.  These are all players who now play in Europe, unlike Brazil sides of old that had players that still played with club teams in South America, and while unusual to see Brazil playing in more traditional formations - I have come around to thinking it favors them.

    Brazil has only faced 4 shots on target through three games in the group, which is what this "new" Brazilian side is all about - get the clean sheet and let someone do a moment of magic and take a 1 to nil.  Very European.

    I have written a lot about Mexico in this thread, and no other team has been do or die according to their tactics and the tactics of their opposition.  There was no luck in their wins and loss, just straight up 2 tactical wins and 1 tactical loss.

    The way I see it - is that JC Osorio has only one option in this game - and that is to defend and counter like they did against Germany.  And we all saw what happened there, so I do not count the Mexicans out here against Brazil.  

    But I do feel like this Brazil side is certainly more in form than the German side Mexico faced - and poses a speed advantage that Germany didn't have - and I am not sure how Mexico will deal with that for 90+ minutes.  Marcello is a big loss for Brazil going forward - the most offensive defender possibly in the history of the sport - his absence should mean that Mexico could force and funnel play to come up the center rather than bombing the wings - which would make Brazil one dimensional - or slightly less multi-dimensional.

    We saw today that these knockout games are a different animal than any type of club play.  Lesser teams can play for extra time and PKs, it is an unfortunate part of all of this.  I really think Mexico will feel like defending and countering (cautiously) is their only hope.

    I think the best bet here is the under 2.5.  

    Brazil / Mexico under 2.5 -102 (2.55 units to win 2.5) - most likely outcome is Brazil 1-0 or a later goal for 2-0.
    " I really think Mexico will feel like defending and countering (cautiously) is their only hope."

    I'm counting on it.

    Marcello out is a serious blow to Brazil but I think he may come in off the bench late in the match if necessary.

    I just hope (for me and your UNDER) that Ochoa is not fazed after getting rocked a few days ago - even though two of those goals he could do nothing about. I am chalking up the 0-3 to the Swedes as a tactical loss as well. First goal was "almost" blocked by Ochoa, 2nd goal was PK and third was an own goal. Yes Sweden was solid and totally deserved the win but playing this match 10 times throwing out the ties I think Mexico wins 6. 

    Totally agree that laying the wood in one form or another against Japan is the way to go - decided to lay more $ and less goals taking BELGIUM -¾ -222.

    Japan had some good luck over Senegal (I lost a ton of $) and barely hung on vs 10 men for 90 minutes vs Colombia. I thought Poland was way overrated and their group stage finish came as no surprise - so saying Japan's luck runs out tomorrow is not true - it already ran out vs a mediocre (IMHO) Poland.

    Appreciate all your hard work and insight here and maybe since Brazil 2014 did not work out we'll catch up in the US in 8 years!
    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Brazil / Mexico -

    Brazil come in off of back to back wins against CR and Serbia - both 2-0 in group play - but neither of those games were as comfortable as the scoreline.  I actually feel like their best performance was their draw against Switzerland, and were unlucky with the draw.

    This is not the Brazil of old.  These are all players who now play in Europe, unlike Brazil sides of old that had players that still played with club teams in South America, and while unusual to see Brazil playing in more traditional formations - I have come around to thinking it favors them.

    Brazil has only faced 4 shots on target through three games in the group, which is what this "new" Brazilian side is all about - get the clean sheet and let someone do a moment of magic and take a 1 to nil.  Very European.

    I have written a lot about Mexico in this thread, and no other team has been do or die according to their tactics and the tactics of their opposition.  There was no luck in their wins and loss, just straight up 2 tactical wins and 1 tactical loss.

    The way I see it - is that JC Osorio has only one option in this game - and that is to defend and counter like they did against Germany.  And we all saw what happened there, so I do not count the Mexicans out here against Brazil.  

    But I do feel like this Brazil side is certainly more in form than the German side Mexico faced - and poses a speed advantage that Germany didn't have - and I am not sure how Mexico will deal with that for 90+ minutes.  Marcello is a big loss for Brazil going forward - the most offensive defender possibly in the history of the sport - his absence should mean that Mexico could force and funnel play to come up the center rather than bombing the wings - which would make Brazil one dimensional - or slightly less multi-dimensional.

    We saw today that these knockout games are a different animal than any type of club play.  Lesser teams can play for extra time and PKs, it is an unfortunate part of all of this.  I really think Mexico will feel like defending and countering (cautiously) is their only hope.

    I think the best bet here is the under 2.5.  

    Brazil / Mexico under 2.5 -102 (2.55 units to win 2.5) - most likely outcome is Brazil 1-0 or a later goal for 2-0.
    " I really think Mexico will feel like defending and countering (cautiously) is their only hope."

    I'm counting on it.

    Marcello out is a serious blow to Brazil but I think he may come in off the bench late in the match if necessary.

    I just hope (for me and your UNDER) that Ochoa is not fazed after getting rocked a few days ago - even though two of those goals he could do nothing about. I am chalking up the 0-3 to the Swedes as a tactical loss as well. First goal was "almost" blocked by Ochoa, 2nd goal was PK and third was an own goal. Yes Sweden was solid and totally deserved the win but playing this match 10 times throwing out the ties I think Mexico wins 6. 

    Totally agree that laying the wood in one form or another against Japan is the way to go - decided to lay more $ and less goals taking BELGIUM -¾ -222.

    Japan had some good luck over Senegal (I lost a ton of $) and barely hung on vs 10 men for 90 minutes vs Colombia. I thought Poland was way overrated and their group stage finish came as no surprise - so saying Japan's luck runs out tomorrow is not true - it already ran out vs a mediocre (IMHO) Poland.

    Appreciate all your hard work and insight here and maybe since Brazil 2014 did not work out we'll catch up in the US in 8 years!
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 10:25 AM ET #478

    This Brazil / Mexico match is being played at a frenetic pace.  Not what I expected.

    an_speechlesspaint_help

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    This Brazil / Mexico match is being played at a frenetic pace.  Not what I expected.

    an_speechlesspaint_help

     
    freestlyin
    freestlyin
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 39197
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 10:36 AM ET #479

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    This Brazil / Mexico match is being played at a frenetic pace.  Not what I expected.

    an_speechlesspaint_help


    I wouldn't think that Mexico can play this way for the full 90 mins..or Brazil for that matter. This sort of style leaves both teams open at the back for a leaky goal 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    This Brazil / Mexico match is being played at a frenetic pace.  Not what I expected.

    an_speechlesspaint_help


    I wouldn't think that Mexico can play this way for the full 90 mins..or Brazil for that matter. This sort of style leaves both teams open at the back for a leaky goal 
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 10:41 AM ET #480

    If we get to HT scoreless it will be a miracle
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    If we get to HT scoreless it will be a miracle
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 10:42 AM ET #481

    No midfield - just end to end

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    No midfield - just end to end

     
    freestlyin
    freestlyin
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 39197
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 10:45 AM ET #482

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    If we get to HT scoreless it will be a miracle

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    If we get to HT scoreless it will be a miracle

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 10:57 AM ET #483

    Mexico should utilize their outside in play more - their wingers should be able to torch Fagner and Felipe Luis (booked) and get space for balls in to the box.


    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Mexico should utilize their outside in play more - their wingers should be able to torch Fagner and Felipe Luis (booked) and get space for balls in to the box.


     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:10 AM ET #484

    This is not the gameplan for Mexico.

    They rolled the dice, and they are going to lose.  
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    This is not the gameplan for Mexico.

    They rolled the dice, and they are going to lose.  
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:17 AM ET #485

    This might be the best game of the tournament so far.

    Just electric.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    This might be the best game of the tournament so far.

    Just electric.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:18 AM ET #486

    This feels like an NFL game where you have the under and both teams keep fumbling in the red zone.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    This feels like an NFL game where you have the under and both teams keep fumbling in the red zone.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:21 AM ET #487

    I am fairly confident that JC Osorio will be fired after this match if Mexico lose.

    He got it all wrong.  This is not how you beat Brazil.  It looks close, and exciting, but it is not.


    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    I am fairly confident that JC Osorio will be fired after this match if Mexico lose.

    He got it all wrong.  This is not how you beat Brazil.  It looks close, and exciting, but it is not.


     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:28 AM ET #488

    Neymar's leg.  The guy barely put his foot on top of it.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Neymar's leg.  The guy barely put his foot on top of it.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:30 AM ET #489

    They should have Dr Joe Matnick do NFL games, and have Mike Pereira do World Cup games.

    It would be exactly the same as we have now.  Worthless.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    They should have Dr Joe Matnick do NFL games, and have Mike Pereira do World Cup games.

    It would be exactly the same as we have now.  Worthless.
     
    freestlyin
    freestlyin
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 39197
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:33 AM ET #490

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    This feels like an NFL game where you have the under and both teams keep fumbling in the red zone.

    Got a good chuckle out of that...couldn't be more true though
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    This feels like an NFL game where you have the under and both teams keep fumbling in the red zone.

    Got a good chuckle out of that...couldn't be more true though
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:35 AM ET #491

    I cannot understand why Brazil is still attacking at the pace that they are.

    How about some midfield play????


    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    I cannot understand why Brazil is still attacking at the pace that they are.

    How about some midfield play????


     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:36 AM ET #492

    How about you retreat a bit.  I’ve played soccer my entire life and I can’t understand what I’m seeing here.  
    Reply
    How about you retreat a bit.  I’ve played soccer my entire life and I can’t understand what I’m seeing here.  
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:37 AM ET #493

    With 10 minutes to go, it is even money on the over under 1.5.

    That means there needs to be another goal.

    Crazy, but I am not betting under.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    With 10 minutes to go, it is even money on the over under 1.5.

    That means there needs to be another goal.

    Crazy, but I am not betting under.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:38 AM ET #494

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    How about you retreat a bit.  I’ve played soccer my entire life and I can’t understand what I’m seeing here.  


    I don't get it either.

    I am all in favor of killing off a game with a second goal, but they have zero build up play in the middle.  10 minutes to to, make your possessions last a minute or two instead of 10 seconds.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    How about you retreat a bit.  I’ve played soccer my entire life and I can’t understand what I’m seeing here.  


    I don't get it either.

    I am all in favor of killing off a game with a second goal, but they have zero build up play in the middle.  10 minutes to to, make your possessions last a minute or two instead of 10 seconds.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:43 AM ET #495

    This match is anti-Spain.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    This match is anti-Spain.
     
    freestlyin
    freestlyin
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 39197
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:45 AM ET #496

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    With 10 minutes to go, it is even money on the over under 1.5.

    That means there needs to be another goal.

    Crazy, but I am not betting under.

    There's that 2nd goal

    Great read on the line 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    With 10 minutes to go, it is even money on the over under 1.5.

    That means there needs to be another goal.

    Crazy, but I am not betting under.

    There's that 2nd goal

    Great read on the line 
     
    Kidmancer
    Kidmancer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 159
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:52 AM ET #497

    Great Call on the Under and how the score will end up! A late goal that was! 

    Reply
    Great Call on the Under and how the score will end up! A late goal that was! 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:55 AM ET #498

    Brazil / Mexico under 2.5 -102 (2.55 units to win 2.5) - most likely outcome is Brazil 1-0 or a later goal for 2-0.

    Got the outcome exactly right, but the route to get there was very different than expected.

    Mexico loses that game with those tactics and those players against Brazil 10 out of 10.  

    Terrible setup and coaching.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Brazil / Mexico under 2.5 -102 (2.55 units to win 2.5) - most likely outcome is Brazil 1-0 or a later goal for 2-0.

    Got the outcome exactly right, but the route to get there was very different than expected.

    Mexico loses that game with those tactics and those players against Brazil 10 out of 10.  

    Terrible setup and coaching.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 11:56 AM ET #499

    Quote Originally Posted by freestlyin:


    There's that 2nd goal

    Great read on the line 

    Was really sweating a third goal.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by freestlyin:


    There's that 2nd goal

    Great read on the line 

    Was really sweating a third goal.

     
     
    freestlyin
    freestlyin
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 39197
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 12:03 PM ET #500

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:


    Was really sweating a third goal.


    As was I...for almost certainly smaller stakes than you but a sweat none the less. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:


    Was really sweating a third goal.


    As was I...for almost certainly smaller stakes than you but a sweat none the less. 
    All Forums | FIFA World Cup
    «First Previous 202122 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
    • Friday 10/02/2026 904
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,274
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,062
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,120
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,718
    • Week 5 Money 6,775
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,377
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 3,990

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.