Why would you risk 90 minute pick instead of all 4+ units on advance?
Its a nickel difference?
Absolutely agree with you on this. I have a newfound respect for Lukaku after that.
Absolutely agree with you on this. I have a newfound respect for Lukaku after that.
They could fix so much in soccer if they just had a scoreboard clock, that starts at zero each half. When someone goes down and starts rolling around, the ref taps his watch and the clock starts. Let the guy roll around all he wants. Subs can walk off as slow as they want. Everyone in the stadium sees the clock, and this is the time to add at the end of the half.
I have no idea why they dont do this.
They could fix so much in soccer if they just had a scoreboard clock, that starts at zero each half. When someone goes down and starts rolling around, the ref taps his watch and the clock starts. Let the guy roll around all he wants. Subs can walk off as slow as they want. Everyone in the stadium sees the clock, and this is the time to add at the end of the half.
I have no idea why they dont do this.
It is by design. So if it goes to ET, I only have half as much in play - half of my bet gets taken off the table at 90 minutes.
It is by design. So if it goes to ET, I only have half as much in play - half of my bet gets taken off the table at 90 minutes.
Good article about it. https://deadspin.com/romelu-lukaku-is-a-genius-1827298442
Good article about it. https://deadspin.com/romelu-lukaku-is-a-genius-1827298442
Any thoughts on the line movement? Imagine you see more value but curious on your thoughts.
Any thoughts on the line movement? Imagine you see more value but curious on your thoughts.
Any thoughts on the line movement? Imagine you see more value but curious on your thoughts.
Any thoughts on the line movement? Imagine you see more value but curious on your thoughts.
Marcus Berg has to be the worst #9 on the planet right? Dude has been complete trash all tournament long, just unreal
Marcus Berg has to be the worst #9 on the planet right? Dude has been complete trash all tournament long, just unreal
