• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | FIFA World Cup

    World Cup 2018

    «First Previous 123 ... 303132
    vanzack
    gabalja
    freestlyin
    Cakes33
    OlDirtyBaztid
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 108855
    Posts: 799
    «First Previous 123 ... 303132
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 3:04 PM ET #776

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Simply the best.  Great tournament, Van!!!  I was on a lot of plays with you this tournament.  Appreciate the hard work.


    I also had Harry Kane +1650 for Golden Boot 


    2022 can't come soon enough.  2020 Euros will be fun too.


    Great bet on Kane!

    GL

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Simply the best.  Great tournament, Van!!!  I was on a lot of plays with you this tournament.  Appreciate the hard work.


    I also had Harry Kane +1650 for Golden Boot 


    2022 can't come soon enough.  2020 Euros will be fun too.


    Great bet on Kane!

    GL

     
    gabalja
    gabalja
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 5:27 PM ET #777

    Thank you again VZ. Great work
    Reply
    Thank you again VZ. Great work
     
    freestlyin
    freestlyin
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 39197
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 5:49 PM ET #778

    Vanzack

    Excellent work this World Cup, thanks for all you contribute to the soccer community on this site 
    Reply
    Vanzack

    Excellent work this World Cup, thanks for all you contribute to the soccer community on this site 
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 7:26 PM ET #779

    Thanks all.

    Since I have been asked, my email is in my profile if anyone wants to get in touch.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Thanks all.

    Since I have been asked, my email is in my profile if anyone wants to get in touch.

     
    Cakes33
    Cakes33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 7:30 PM ET #780

    Hello Vanzack. Great accomplishment on the World Cup series. As a bookie I followed your predictions and you saved me quite some flow. I added u as friend would like to pm you.

     

    great work

    Reply

    Hello Vanzack. Great accomplishment on the World Cup series. As a bookie I followed your predictions and you saved me quite some flow. I added u as friend would like to pm you.

     

    great work

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 7:32 PM ET #781

    Quote Originally Posted by Cakes33:

    Hello Vanzack. Great accomplishment on the World Cup series. As a bookie I followed your predictions and you saved me quite some flow. I added u as friend would like to pm you.   great work

    That's interesting.  Hearing that I saved a bookie money is a new one for sure.

     

    an_cheers

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cakes33:

    Hello Vanzack. Great accomplishment on the World Cup series. As a bookie I followed your predictions and you saved me quite some flow. I added u as friend would like to pm you.   great work

    That's interesting.  Hearing that I saved a bookie money is a new one for sure.

     

    an_cheers

     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 8:28 PM ET #782

    Van, Thank you for the guidance and not only that, thank your for a window to view into a little bit of your world. Not only do you coach the sport, but how to read line movement and discrepancies for all sports in general with a unique POV only books could explain. The commentary and opinion you carry is second to none and is priceless. Cant thank you enough 
    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply
    Van, Thank you for the guidance and not only that, thank your for a window to view into a little bit of your world. Not only do you coach the sport, but how to read line movement and discrepancies for all sports in general with a unique POV only books could explain. The commentary and opinion you carry is second to none and is priceless. Cant thank you enough 
     
    Silk24
    Silk24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 285
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 11:51 PM ET #783

    Incredible cup for you.  Thanks for all the insight, commentary, and picks.  Ill be back in 4 yrs and best of luck in future gambling. 

    Reply

    Incredible cup for you.  Thanks for all the insight, commentary, and picks.  Ill be back in 4 yrs and best of luck in future gambling. 

     
    Titusblink
    Titusblink
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 6738
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2018 - 11:59 PM ET #784

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cakes33:

    Hello Vanzack. Great accomplishment on the World Cup series. As a bookie I followed your predictions and you saved me quite some flow. I added u as friend would like to pm you.   great work
    That's interesting.  Hearing that I saved a bookie money is a new one for sure.

     

    hahaha...  the people's lives you touch

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cakes33:

    Hello Vanzack. Great accomplishment on the World Cup series. As a bookie I followed your predictions and you saved me quite some flow. I added u as friend would like to pm you.   great work
    That's interesting.  Hearing that I saved a bookie money is a new one for sure.

     

    hahaha...  the people's lives you touch

     

     
    oldscho0led
    oldscho0led
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 289
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2018 - 8:59 AM ET #785

    Great World Cup Van! Thanks for the great work. Hoping to see your NFL thread! an_cheers

    Reply

    Great World Cup Van! Thanks for the great work. Hoping to see your NFL thread! an_cheers

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2018 - 10:40 AM ET #786

    Usual good WC job bud.peace_5

    Reply

    Usual good WC job bud.peace_5

     
    taurus
    taurus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 3778
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2018 - 10:59 AM ET #787

    Add my name to the list of appreciative covers members. More important, reading this thread and watching the games I learned a helluva lot about soccer. 

    I too watch without sound. That applies to all sports.

    Taking your advice, I watched quite a bit of the final away from the ball. Illuminating, I agree.

    When football comes, are you NFL, College, or both.

    Best of luck going forward.

    Reply

    Add my name to the list of appreciative covers members. More important, reading this thread and watching the games I learned a helluva lot about soccer. 

    I too watch without sound. That applies to all sports.

    Taking your advice, I watched quite a bit of the final away from the ball. Illuminating, I agree.

    When football comes, are you NFL, College, or both.

    Best of luck going forward.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2018 - 3:57 PM ET #788

    Van thank you for the Belgium 3rd place game and France bankroll boosting winners during hte doldrums of summer.

    I have.a few questions if you have the time.

    Today Helsinki Summit has sealed the deal for me. I am going to bet on the Democrats winning the election. I don't really need or want to elaborate on voting patterns that I believe will play out because that is not my question.

    I want to invest about $10,000 on the Democrats winning the national election in 2020.

    If I recall correctly you bet over $100,000 on Obama in 2012. I am only stating that from memory and I may have misread posts. Correct me on that if wrong.

    I want to get a similar bet down now as the odds are low for 2020, progressively funding it as the months pass.

    My questions are:

    1) Where can I put down such a bet?

    2) Are you making the same bet or a similar one?

    3) How did you get $100K down in 2020.

    Thank you in advance!
    Reply
    Van thank you for the Belgium 3rd place game and France bankroll boosting winners during hte doldrums of summer.

    I have.a few questions if you have the time.

    Today Helsinki Summit has sealed the deal for me. I am going to bet on the Democrats winning the election. I don't really need or want to elaborate on voting patterns that I believe will play out because that is not my question.

    I want to invest about $10,000 on the Democrats winning the national election in 2020.

    If I recall correctly you bet over $100,000 on Obama in 2012. I am only stating that from memory and I may have misread posts. Correct me on that if wrong.

    I want to get a similar bet down now as the odds are low for 2020, progressively funding it as the months pass.

    My questions are:

    1) Where can I put down such a bet?

    2) Are you making the same bet or a similar one?

    3) How did you get $100K down in 2020.

    Thank you in advance!
     
    mmikey21
    mmikey21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 214
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2018 - 6:03 PM ET #789

    Thanks van!! U da man!!!
    Reply
    Thanks van!! U da man!!!
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2018 - 8:56 PM ET #790

    Quote Originally Posted by taurus:

    Add my name to the list of appreciative covers members. More important, reading this thread and watching the games I learned a helluva lot about soccer.  I too watch without sound. That applies to all sports. Taking your advice, I watched quite a bit of the final away from the ball. Illuminating, I agree. When football comes, are you NFL, College, or both. Best of luck going forward.

    You basically said exactly what i wanted to...thanks Van for the tremendous effort you put forth here with this thread....on one of my down time days, i will surely sit down and read this thread from beginning to end just to get a better feel for how to approach betting a world cup in its entirety...i havent watched a televised or streamed live sporting event with volume in years now...music or satellite radio does the charm every time.

    On a side note, do you ever bet tennis? If so, would love to see you post more often in my neck of the woods an_wink.

    Have a great summer!

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by taurus:

    Add my name to the list of appreciative covers members. More important, reading this thread and watching the games I learned a helluva lot about soccer.  I too watch without sound. That applies to all sports. Taking your advice, I watched quite a bit of the final away from the ball. Illuminating, I agree. When football comes, are you NFL, College, or both. Best of luck going forward.

    You basically said exactly what i wanted to...thanks Van for the tremendous effort you put forth here with this thread....on one of my down time days, i will surely sit down and read this thread from beginning to end just to get a better feel for how to approach betting a world cup in its entirety...i havent watched a televised or streamed live sporting event with volume in years now...music or satellite radio does the charm every time.

    On a side note, do you ever bet tennis? If so, would love to see you post more often in my neck of the woods an_wink.

    Have a great summer!

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 2:16 PM ET #791

    Thanks all.

    Very kind.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Thanks all.

    Very kind.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 2:17 PM ET #792

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Van thank you for the Belgium 3rd place game and France bankroll boosting winners during hte doldrums of summer.

    I have.a few questions if you have the time.

    Today Helsinki Summit has sealed the deal for me. I am going to bet on the Democrats winning the election. I don't really need or want to elaborate on voting patterns that I believe will play out because that is not my question.

    I want to invest about $10,000 on the Democrats winning the national election in 2020.

    If I recall correctly you bet over $100,000 on Obama in 2012. I am only stating that from memory and I may have misread posts. Correct me on that if wrong.

    I want to get a similar bet down now as the odds are low for 2020, progressively funding it as the months pass.

    My questions are:

    1) Where can I put down such a bet?

    2) Are you making the same bet or a similar one?

    3) How did you get $100K down in 2020.

    Thank you in advance!

    Hey Scal - Prefer to go private to discuss - send me an email if you can.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Van thank you for the Belgium 3rd place game and France bankroll boosting winners during hte doldrums of summer.

    I have.a few questions if you have the time.

    Today Helsinki Summit has sealed the deal for me. I am going to bet on the Democrats winning the election. I don't really need or want to elaborate on voting patterns that I believe will play out because that is not my question.

    I want to invest about $10,000 on the Democrats winning the national election in 2020.

    If I recall correctly you bet over $100,000 on Obama in 2012. I am only stating that from memory and I may have misread posts. Correct me on that if wrong.

    I want to get a similar bet down now as the odds are low for 2020, progressively funding it as the months pass.

    My questions are:

    1) Where can I put down such a bet?

    2) Are you making the same bet or a similar one?

    3) How did you get $100K down in 2020.

    Thank you in advance!

    Hey Scal - Prefer to go private to discuss - send me an email if you can.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 4:35 PM ET #793

    I had to add you as a friend Van (I feel like this is an episode of Saved my the Bell and I’m playing the roll of Screech doing that.)

    Please accept then I’ll PM. Same questions of course.
    Reply
    I had to add you as a friend Van (I feel like this is an episode of Saved my the Bell and I’m playing the roll of Screech doing that.)

    Please accept then I’ll PM. Same questions of course.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2018 - 5:38 PM ET #794

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I had to add you as a friend Van (I feel like this is an episode of Saved my the Bell and I’m playing the roll of Screech doing that.)

    Please accept then I’ll PM. Same questions of course.

    Covers technology.  Will you be my friend?

    My email is about 10 posts up.  Just shoot me an email.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I had to add you as a friend Van (I feel like this is an episode of Saved my the Bell and I’m playing the roll of Screech doing that.)

    Please accept then I’ll PM. Same questions of course.

    Covers technology.  Will you be my friend?

    My email is about 10 posts up.  Just shoot me an email.

     
    3825
    3825
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 8922
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2018 - 11:48 AM ET #795

    Hey Van . . . I've always enjoyed your insight into major tournaments and soccer in general, thanks for taking the time to make your opinions and views available, I always come away with more knowledge.  Cheers

    Reply

    Hey Van . . . I've always enjoyed your insight into major tournaments and soccer in general, thanks for taking the time to make your opinions and views available, I always come away with more knowledge.  Cheers

     
    S8N
    S8N
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2022 - 7:31 PM ET #796

    @3825

     Van,

    You posting this year?  Hope so! clover

    Reply

    @3825

     Van,

    You posting this year?  Hope so! clover

     
    S8N
    S8N
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2022 - 7:33 PM ET #797

    @S8N

     NVM.  Just found it

    Reply

    @S8N

     NVM.  Just found it

     
    Newtons Law
    Newtons Law
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 2007
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2022 - 10:56 AM ET #798

    @S8N

     Where?

    Reply

    @S8N

     Where?

     
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171431
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2022 - 2:39 PM ET #799

    Let's go Canada!!! . . . . We the North! . . . . Kick those Belgium Butts an_fight

     

    goodthread

    new_cool

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    Let's go Canada!!! . . . . We the North! . . . . Kick those Belgium Butts an_fight

     

    goodthread

    new_cool

    All Forums | FIFA World Cup
    «First Previous 123 ... 303132

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,322
    • Friday 10/02/2026 902
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,200
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,711
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,758
    • PART DEUX 224
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,247
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,742

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.