i'm just curious
different sort of action. testing ur actually skill set. become a better bettor since you're closely involved in players stats, momentum. tons of reasons. I actually enjoy ff over wagering.
different sort of action. testing ur actually skill set. become a better bettor since you're closely involved in players stats, momentum. tons of reasons. I actually enjoy ff over wagering.
because we are degenerates and its MORE entertainment.
i hear ya though...i let certain games go just because im like o i got this fantasy guy going...kinda helps my discipline.
because we are degenerates and its MORE entertainment.
i hear ya though...i let certain games go just because im like o i got this fantasy guy going...kinda helps my discipline.
I can give you some I like
1) it gets me away from my wife b/c I spend so many hours doing research
2) If I win, I put the money in a shoebox at the top of my closet and don't tell my wife about the winnings
3) when I have a guys night out, Poker, MNF, it allows me to suggest to the guys, let's get hookers to deal our cards or serve us wings and beer( with the extra money)
4) I do it b/c I am a degenerate gambler/alcoholic and What fun would life be without booze/gambling and hookers?
5) In conclusion, I do it b/c I think I'm good at it( but I'm not good aT all)
I can give you some I like
1) it gets me away from my wife b/c I spend so many hours doing research
2) If I win, I put the money in a shoebox at the top of my closet and don't tell my wife about the winnings
3) when I have a guys night out, Poker, MNF, it allows me to suggest to the guys, let's get hookers to deal our cards or serve us wings and beer( with the extra money)
4) I do it b/c I am a degenerate gambler/alcoholic and What fun would life be without booze/gambling and hookers?
5) In conclusion, I do it b/c I think I'm good at it( but I'm not good aT all)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,733
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,219
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,482
- PART DEUX 257
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,549
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,541
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,855
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 623
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,197
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
