Mocks are working fine
Fantasy basketball league draft pick order
wednesdays are the only bad day but if it works for everyone ill either have to drop out or try to figure something out
wednesdays are the only bad day but if it works for everyone ill either have to drop out or try to figure something out
I don't get what a "trade exception" is...but apparently it was a ok because they were just clearing payroll and getting a top pick. I have no idea.
David Stern couldn't swallow his pride and say he was wrong so he wanted to make the Rockets throw in Patrick Patterson and another player. If they weren't giving up enough as it was they wanted them to give up MORE than Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Dragic AND a first rounder?
Stupid.
I don't get what a "trade exception" is...but apparently it was a ok because they were just clearing payroll and getting a top pick. I have no idea.
David Stern couldn't swallow his pride and say he was wrong so he wanted to make the Rockets throw in Patrick Patterson and another player. If they weren't giving up enough as it was they wanted them to give up MORE than Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, Dragic AND a first rounder?
Stupid.
philly whats up with the pool? is that everyone?
philly whats up with the pool? is that everyone?
Pacers..
ManRam and I are Pacer fans....
How crazy is that....we live in NY and both end up liking the Pacers lol
Pacers..
ManRam and I are Pacer fans....
How crazy is that....we live in NY and both end up liking the Pacers lol
I can't do the wednesday picked anyways at 5pm, I could do 5:39
I can't do the wednesday picked anyways at 5pm, I could do 5:39
If you guys want to do next Sunday evening I cant commit, but like today I might get lucky and be there for part of it.
I can however commit to 6:30 or 7 am eastern time as that will probably work for me.
If you guys want to do next Sunday evening I cant commit, but like today I might get lucky and be there for part of it.
I can however commit to 6:30 or 7 am eastern time as that will probably work for me.
manram is all over the map when it comes to sports teams...correct me if I'm wrong but we have.. red sox, red wings, raiders, pacers.
haha yup...then likes USC in college football. Georgetown in NCAAB.
I'm at least Mets and Jets, then Pacers, Flyers. No real college teams but I do root for Michigan in college football sometimes.
I have 2 other close friends that are somehow Raider fans in NY too.
manram is all over the map when it comes to sports teams...correct me if I'm wrong but we have.. red sox, red wings, raiders, pacers.
haha yup...then likes USC in college football. Georgetown in NCAAB.
I'm at least Mets and Jets, then Pacers, Flyers. No real college teams but I do root for Michigan in college football sometimes.
I have 2 other close friends that are somehow Raider fans in NY too.
as of right now BountyHounter's brother is also going to join.. i was a lil' disapointed cause i sent out 50+ PM's and guys i thought would participate didnt even bother.. Psm said he might have a few but not sure yet.. 20 tops probably.. payout should be roughly $450
What pool?? Send me an invite - ill join - dont really care what it is - just something to have action on since Laurent Robinson made Golden Tate v Stephen Jackson a moot point tomorrow night.
as of right now BountyHounter's brother is also going to join.. i was a lil' disapointed cause i sent out 50+ PM's and guys i thought would participate didnt even bother.. Psm said he might have a few but not sure yet.. 20 tops probably.. payout should be roughly $450
What pool?? Send me an invite - ill join - dont really care what it is - just something to have action on since Laurent Robinson made Golden Tate v Stephen Jackson a moot point tomorrow night.
Roundin: where u been buddy.. i sent you an email about it and its been posted as my Team Slogan both in Hockey and Football for 3 weeks now...
i'l leave u a message in the Hockey or football league with ID# and Password... its $25 bucks a guy and its a Pool for the upcoming Bowl Matchups...![]()
Roundin: where u been buddy.. i sent you an email about it and its been posted as my Team Slogan both in Hockey and Football for 3 weeks now...
i'l leave u a message in the Hockey or football league with ID# and Password... its $25 bucks a guy and its a Pool for the upcoming Bowl Matchups...![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,956
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 574
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,453
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
