Fantasy basketball league draft pick order
thats a good point - what about next sunday same time? gives people a week to work around things?
sunday works
thats a good point - what about next sunday same time? gives people a week to work around things?
sunday works
Wait...if DL36 IS here and not doing autopick...can we get a vote to see if we can possibly do it on ESPN tonight? I understand that people have to get up for work tomorrow...but if everyone agrees, that's another story.
If not...it's fine. We'll do next Sunday. But vote?
Wait...if DL36 IS here and not doing autopick...can we get a vote to see if we can possibly do it on ESPN tonight? I understand that people have to get up for work tomorrow...but if everyone agrees, that's another story.
If not...it's fine. We'll do next Sunday. But vote?
What about early on sunday, like the morning/11am type of time?
i would most likely need the draft to be at night...family crap most of this weekend
What about early on sunday, like the morning/11am type of time?
i would most likely need the draft to be at night...family crap most of this weekend
Wait...if DL36 IS here and not doing autopick...can we get a vote to see if we can possibly do it on ESPN tonight? I understand that people have to get up for work tomorrow...but if everyone agrees, that's another story.
If not...it's fine. We'll do next Sunday. But vote?
no to epsn...keep it yahoo
Wait...if DL36 IS here and not doing autopick...can we get a vote to see if we can possibly do it on ESPN tonight? I understand that people have to get up for work tomorrow...but if everyone agrees, that's another story.
If not...it's fine. We'll do next Sunday. But vote?
no to epsn...keep it yahoo
Can everyone go Sunday morning? I would rather that then in the middle of the football games. 11 AM?
way too early for those on pacific time...
I really think a week night after works makes sense... Just take the idea of sunday/monday out completely and there is no conflict with football...
Can everyone go Sunday morning? I would rather that then in the middle of the football games. 11 AM?
way too early for those on pacific time...
I really think a week night after works makes sense... Just take the idea of sunday/monday out completely and there is no conflict with football...
no to epsn...keep it yahoo
Well it was the only option because of yahoo's problem. Then we'd switch rosters. But it seems that nobody is down for the 9:45 slot tonight so nevermind.
Sunday it is.
no to epsn...keep it yahoo
Well it was the only option because of yahoo's problem. Then we'd switch rosters. But it seems that nobody is down for the 9:45 slot tonight so nevermind.
Sunday it is.
I dont get it. I just popped up a mock draft lobby.
Yeah, that's the odd thing. I emailed the Yahoo Help the problem, they answer within 24 hours.
I dont get it. I just popped up a mock draft lobby.
Yeah, that's the odd thing. I emailed the Yahoo Help the problem, they answer within 24 hours.
Yeah, that's the odd thing. I emailed the Yahoo Help the problem, they answer within 24 hours.
Sweet let me know what they say.
Yeah, that's the odd thing. I emailed the Yahoo Help the problem, they answer within 24 hours.
Sweet let me know what they say.
wow, this is turning into a shit fest for Kyle... if everyone can do Sunday then thats what it has to be, now we'r letting football games interfere w/the draft.. we need to draft DL36 so we cant take sunday out completely..
wow, this is turning into a shit fest for Kyle... if everyone can do Sunday then thats what it has to be, now we'r letting football games interfere w/the draft.. we need to draft DL36 so we cant take sunday out completely..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,935
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,841
- PART DEUX 297
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 493
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,253
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
