guys, sorry but there's no way id be able to do it on a Monday, its impossible...
im good for any day and time except Monday's.. sorry Kyle
No. Too late for some. We could do it here but what about if we cant get ahold of someone. There is no way to pick there team. No autopick for them. I know DL36 was autopicking tonight.
No. Too late for some. We could do it here but what about if we cant get ahold of someone. There is no way to pick there team. No autopick for them. I know DL36 was autopicking tonight.
Yahoo is the best HANDS DOWN
Yahoo is the best HANDS DOWN
Ok so no to Monday night. Powerade suggested Saturday morning/afternoon. Any objections?
impossible - have family obligations
Ok so no to Monday night. Powerade suggested Saturday morning/afternoon. Any objections?
impossible - have family obligations
I'm impatient but, in all honesty, waiting for the weekend is the smarter thing anyway because more players will be traded/signed by then.
But I'm good for whatever.
I'm impatient but, in all honesty, waiting for the weekend is the smarter thing anyway because more players will be traded/signed by then.
But I'm good for whatever.
lets just set a different day (not a monday) and roll with that..
next Sunday Night ? season doesnt start for 2 wks
lets just set a different day (not a monday) and roll with that..
next Sunday Night ? season doesnt start for 2 wks
Ok so no to Monday night. Powerade suggested Saturday morning/afternoon. Any objections?
Ok so no to Monday night. Powerade suggested Saturday morning/afternoon. Any objections?
