If the Gophers(Just beat Blue) can push the Huskies around, JUST wait and see what this Hawkeyes Defense will do. I don't see the Huskies getting to 20, and Iowa will grind it out on the ground all night. Bad match-up for Huskies, they do not have the athletes that can compete for all 4 quarters. Iowa will WEAR them down.
@Yanasaur
If the Gophers(Just beat Blue) can push the Huskies around, JUST wait and see what this Hawkeyes Defense will do. I don't see the Huskies getting to 20, and Iowa will grind it out on the ground all night. Bad match-up for Huskies, they do not have the athletes that can compete for all 4 quarters. Iowa will WEAR them down.
Hey Yansaur, I think that Calif line at one point was +10.5 or more ..... hope you get it as they have a strong defense if I recall the numbers....I will dig more into that and consider and UNDER if so
gl bro
Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
Hey Yansaur, I think that Calif line at one point was +10.5 or more ..... hope you get it as they have a strong defense if I recall the numbers....I will dig more into that and consider and UNDER if so
OK State -8.5 - UCF can be scrappy at times, but this is a very bad spot for them. Second straight road game out west, Houston and now state. OKST playing some good ball and off bye as well
Added:
OK State -8.5 - UCF can be scrappy at times, but this is a very bad spot for them. Second straight road game out west, Houston and now state. OKST playing some good ball and off bye as well