• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 11 Money

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    Urbanwildlife
    Desertstorm23k
    LeftyRosenfeld
    ByrdMane612
    HotRoute
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 49222
    Posts: 152
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 12:50 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    you got it, you're more than welcome, it's always a good time especially during football season


    Thank you! :) as it is much appreciated and hopefully the time period will workout for when I am in the United States.
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    you got it, you're more than welcome, it's always a good time especially during football season


    Thank you! :) as it is much appreciated and hopefully the time period will workout for when I am in the United States.
     
    Desertstorm23k
    Desertstorm23k
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 1:45 AM ET #52

    Reply
     
    LeftyRosenfeld
    LeftyRosenfeld
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2842
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 2:04 AM ET #53

    GL bro GET SOME
    Reply
    GL bro GET SOME
     
    ByrdMane612
    ByrdMane612
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2099
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 2:32 AM ET #54

    Any thoughts on Buffalo vs Ohio u and bowling green and Miami Ohio sir?

    Thanks and you have been a great Capper along with great class. Always look forward to your threads when you post it. Hope you have a great and healthy life!
    Reply
    Any thoughts on Buffalo vs Ohio u and bowling green and Miami Ohio sir?

    Thanks and you have been a great Capper along with great class. Always look forward to your threads when you post it. Hope you have a great and healthy life!
     
    HotRoute
    HotRoute
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 25135
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 8:03 AM ET #55

    GL this week bud...would definitely be up for Vegas one of these times. Hope Week 11 is a profitable one for us...keep doing what you do hooS. Much respect ((handshake))
    Reply
    GL this week bud...would definitely be up for Vegas one of these times. Hope Week 11 is a profitable one for us...keep doing what you do hooS. Much respect ((handshake))
     
    Area51
    Area51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 8:15 AM ET #56

    Liking OU this week at Baylor, any input?

    Also I thought you said you were in Texas, what part/city ?  If I remembered incorrectly never mind.  

    Good Luck this week.
    Reply
    Liking OU this week at Baylor, any input?

    Also I thought you said you were in Texas, what part/city ?  If I remembered incorrectly never mind.  

    Good Luck this week.
     
    rosaritoking
    rosaritoking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 8:42 AM ET #57

    love to hear you are large on baylor wahoo, i'm already on them myself, you just got me considering putting more money on them FG,  i will also be on them for 1H large as well, they are a beast at home with the amount of points they put up there, best of luck
    Reply
    love to hear you are large on baylor wahoo, i'm already on them myself, you just got me considering putting more money on them FG,  i will also be on them for 1H large as well, they are a beast at home with the amount of points they put up there, best of luck
     
    Basstard
    Basstard
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 8:57 AM ET #58

    Wahoo:

    As a TTech homer, K State plus 2.5, is one of those that are scary for me to play, I like it so much. Tech defense will start two true freshmen that have played very little  in the secondary. Two other players that are leading tacklers are out or playing very hurt. Defensive depth has been the achilles from the start and now it has come to fruition. The freeman QB throws to the opposition and on top of that they're playing a Snyder coached team that is improving and has played Baylor the closest.   Two teams that are going in the exact opposite direction. Like the ML early or would not bother you with it this early. 

    Your reputation here is something to be proud of.  
    Reply
    Wahoo:

    As a TTech homer, K State plus 2.5, is one of those that are scary for me to play, I like it so much. Tech defense will start two true freshmen that have played very little  in the secondary. Two other players that are leading tacklers are out or playing very hurt. Defensive depth has been the achilles from the start and now it has come to fruition. The freeman QB throws to the opposition and on top of that they're playing a Snyder coached team that is improving and has played Baylor the closest.   Two teams that are going in the exact opposite direction. Like the ML early or would not bother you with it this early. 

    Your reputation here is something to be proud of.  
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 9:01 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    was supposed to be arriving thurs mid day but have slight illness, looks like I'll be heading out next week if I can shake this HIV

    let me know if you want to come out and I'll get you lined up with a room , the legend Mega will be paying for nothing


    i'm out there later in the month for some degenerate time and golf tournament buddy....At some point have to grab a beer or two out there and watch some sports - Thanks for the offer ! #raincheck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    was supposed to be arriving thurs mid day but have slight illness, looks like I'll be heading out next week if I can shake this HIV

    let me know if you want to come out and I'll get you lined up with a room , the legend Mega will be paying for nothing


    i'm out there later in the month for some degenerate time and golf tournament buddy....At some point have to grab a beer or two out there and watch some sports - Thanks for the offer ! #raincheck
     
    uptowndawg
    uptowndawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 11:29 AM ET #60

    Thanks for the ride, why are you turning off the keypad?
    Reply
    Thanks for the ride, why are you turning off the keypad?
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 11:35 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by uptowndawg:

    Thanks for the ride, why are you turning off the keypad?


    Not to be an assshole, but read through his postings, as he has told mentioned why soooooooo many times, that it is getting old having him have to repeat repeat and repeat himself.
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by uptowndawg:

    Thanks for the ride, why are you turning off the keypad?


    Not to be an assshole, but read through his postings, as he has told mentioned why soooooooo many times, that it is getting old having him have to repeat repeat and repeat himself.
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 2:41 PM ET #62

    GL this week, bud.
    Reply
    GL this week, bud.
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26758
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 7:00 PM ET #63

    GL this week,your due to have a good week,hope I get a chance to catch your plays.
    Must read always,seen lots leave here over the years,I know I spend very little time on here now.
    Reply
    GL this week,your due to have a good week,hope I get a chance to catch your plays.
    Must read always,seen lots leave here over the years,I know I spend very little time on here now.
     
    WhoDat74
    WhoDat74
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 654
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 10:05 PM ET #64

    I have been around the game a long time but new here. You appear to be world class. Wish you a strong finish to the year. Who knows maybe I will see you in Vegas one day.

    Bol and appreciate your classy professional approach.

    WhoDat
    Reply
    I have been around the game a long time but new here. You appear to be world class. Wish you a strong finish to the year. Who knows maybe I will see you in Vegas one day.

    Bol and appreciate your classy professional approach.

    WhoDat
     
    VegasVandal
    VegasVandal
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 26913
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 10:19 PM ET #65

    Enjoy the retirement I have only been posting for a few years and things get old for me many times too. I use to put more detail into why I liked my picks and explanations and realize it takes way too much time and energy. Now I just like to do shoot the sh1t analysis as things get discussed. Loved everything you put into the forum and hope things go well for you when you are away from here.
    Reply
    Enjoy the retirement I have only been posting for a few years and things get old for me many times too. I use to put more detail into why I liked my picks and explanations and realize it takes way too much time and energy. Now I just like to do shoot the sh1t analysis as things get discussed. Loved everything you put into the forum and hope things go well for you when you are away from here.
     
    Moviprep
    Moviprep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 83
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 10:19 PM ET #66

    BOL WahooS 
    Reply
    BOL WahooS 
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 11:42 PM ET #67

    GL Wahoo. It's quite ironic you had baylor as a large bread play because I really like OK... Which is awesome for you by the way lol I'll probably be on Sooners and won't even slap myself when it loses because duuuh! Wahoos had it large LOL Bol man
    Reply
    GL Wahoo. It's quite ironic you had baylor as a large bread play because I really like OK... Which is awesome for you by the way lol I'll probably be on Sooners and won't even slap myself when it loses because duuuh! Wahoos had it large LOL Bol man
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 12:10 AM ET #68

    WhoDat-- solid, not world class though, just another guy who has had a few decent seasons, thx for post

    Vegas-- I will, I'm ready & it's almost time, reading these halftime threads, fixed threads, calling games after 6 minutes, I won't miss any of that

    Trey--
    You have to bet what you like bro, you won't learn anything or get better just betting what I bet & just because I bet something doesn't make it an auto win, I lose just like everyone else, my large ones have traditionally hit at an exceptionally high rate but past is past & only now matters, I've seen some of your threads & I know who you like each week, just keep doing what you do, at least you have the stones to give your opinions & put yourself out there unlike most of these bums, I think Baylor will score alot on OU & really surprise people with how easy it will look, I have a ton of respect for that OU program & Stoops has made me alot of money over the years when his team is in Norman, i just think this Baylor team is a tough matchup for them in this particular circumstance, that's my opinion

    Best of luck man

    .
    Reply
    WhoDat-- solid, not world class though, just another guy who has had a few decent seasons, thx for post

    Vegas-- I will, I'm ready & it's almost time, reading these halftime threads, fixed threads, calling games after 6 minutes, I won't miss any of that

    Trey--
    You have to bet what you like bro, you won't learn anything or get better just betting what I bet & just because I bet something doesn't make it an auto win, I lose just like everyone else, my large ones have traditionally hit at an exceptionally high rate but past is past & only now matters, I've seen some of your threads & I know who you like each week, just keep doing what you do, at least you have the stones to give your opinions & put yourself out there unlike most of these bums, I think Baylor will score alot on OU & really surprise people with how easy it will look, I have a ton of respect for that OU program & Stoops has made me alot of money over the years when his team is in Norman, i just think this Baylor team is a tough matchup for them in this particular circumstance, that's my opinion

    Best of luck man

     
    boltsfan
    boltsfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3392
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 12:20 AM ET #69

    Wahoo - you still like Baylor -15?

    I can't ever back OK or Stoops so it's Baylor or no play for me.

    Good luck
    Reply
    Wahoo - you still like Baylor -15?

    I can't ever back OK or Stoops so it's Baylor or no play for me.

    Good luck
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 12:20 AM ET #70

    Basstard--

    You think KState will perform the same away from Manhattan? Lubbock is generally a tough win for most teams as you know but I do love Snyder & I don't put anything past him, the Cats have been playing solid although I admittedly haven't watched them much since they played Baylor

    I will look into this one, thanks for heads up!

    .
    Reply
    Basstard--

    You think KState will perform the same away from Manhattan? Lubbock is generally a tough win for most teams as you know but I do love Snyder & I don't put anything past him, the Cats have been playing solid although I admittedly haven't watched them much since they played Baylor

    I will look into this one, thanks for heads up!

     
    ndsent1
    ndsent1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 20795
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 12:30 AM ET #71

    Nice write up WAHOOS ...you are the man, you will be missed that's for sure. I really enjoy your write ups you have a lot of good information to put out to all of us on covers, and believe me we appreciate it big time. I think two dimes on BAYLOR would cover the VEGAS trip what do you think... LOL

    You have a lot of class bro, and in my opinion you are one of the best cappers on covers if not the best.......By the way have a good time in Las Vegas, I love that town..

    Looking forward to another good week.  kill em bro..

    Reply

    Nice write up WAHOOS ...you are the man, you will be missed that's for sure. I really enjoy your write ups you have a lot of good information to put out to all of us on covers, and believe me we appreciate it big time. I think two dimes on BAYLOR would cover the VEGAS trip what do you think... LOL

    You have a lot of class bro, and in my opinion you are one of the best cappers on covers if not the best.......By the way have a good time in Las Vegas, I love that town..

    Looking forward to another good week.  kill em bro..

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 12:33 AM ET #72

    Bolts--
    Yes, for my personal numbers I'd only bet 14 or less for more than my normal flat wager, I'd bet a normal wager at under 17

    feels odd to say that to be honest, when has OU been a 14 point dog in the Stoops era? Ever? to think about what that program has done since the early 2000's is impressive & now I'm giving them 2 touchdowns with Baylor, haha, I could be insane

    .
    Reply
    Bolts--
    Yes, for my personal numbers I'd only bet 14 or less for more than my normal flat wager, I'd bet a normal wager at under 17

    feels odd to say that to be honest, when has OU been a 14 point dog in the Stoops era? Ever? to think about what that program has done since the early 2000's is impressive & now I'm giving them 2 touchdowns with Baylor, haha, I could be insane

     
    HammersSpreads
    HammersSpreads
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1361
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 12:36 AM ET #73

    Only the 3rd time in the stoops era he's been a DD underdog. FSU in the natty championship and '05 vs Texas and Vince young where they got demolished
    Reply
    Only the 3rd time in the stoops era he's been a DD underdog. FSU in the natty championship and '05 vs Texas and Vince young where they got demolished
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 12:36 AM ET #74

    NDsent --

    You need a game writeup? Guess I haven't given one of those very often, I honestly always thought that writeups were for journalists, I'm just a sports bettor :)

    Let me get on my computer shortly & I'll let you know my thinking on this game, just for you homey

    .
    Reply
    NDsent --

    You need a game writeup? Guess I haven't given one of those very often, I honestly always thought that writeups were for journalists, I'm just a sports bettor :)

    Let me get on my computer shortly & I'll let you know my thinking on this game, just for you homey

     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:15 AM ET #75

    for ndsent1

    my thoughts on Oklahoma/Baylor

    let me start by saying I have a tremendous amount of respect for Bob Stoops, I believe he runs an honest ship in Norman and he has accomplished alot in his career at that great program, conference titles, national title, just a great career that is under appreciated by many, it is very hard to do what Nick Saban is doing, that is why guys like Bob deserve more credit in my opinion

    that said, I look at his past results outside of Norman against good teams in recent years and I can't help but think this game will end with the same tough results

    they have played two teams that tried up tempo against them, Texas and Texas Tech, their defense had trouble with both, if you go back and watch the Texas/OU game again you will notice the Sooners having trouble with up tempo, the Sooners couldn't get aligned and really got beat on that side of the ball, I don't need to give a writeup for you to know that the Baylor up tempo and the Texas up tempo are worlds apart, I believe the OU defense will be the weak link in this game, not their offense which has been in several of their games

    I respect OU's ability to run the football and I do see them getting their fair share of points, they may score 30, certainly capable of that without question but I'm betting on that not being nearly enough, this game sort of reminds me of the UCLA/Oregon game where one team will try to punch the other in the mouth and it may work for a while but it's only a matter of time before the Bears pull away, Baylor could literally be down 7 with a minute left in the 3rd quarter and still cover this number

    many will expect OU to implement the Kansas St game plan and play keep away from the Baylor fast break but I don't see Bob doing that, his team plays much faster than Kansas St and I don't think he is willing to change his style just because he is playing Baylor (a team he has owned), OU doesn't operate at a Baylor type speed but they do have an up tempo style with quick snaps, etc and they like to keep the defense guessing, I think their own version of up tempo works against them here, if Bob did slow it down and try to grind out the clock then OU would almost certainly keep this close with a chance to win (they do have more play makers than Kansas St does if we are being honest)

    since I don't coach at OU and coaches don't give out their game plan prior to a game I can only guess that Bob and the Sooners will stick to their style of play, I think they will and I'm betting on it, I may pay for this assumption, it's possible

    now lets chat about homefield, it means almost everything in college football, defenses play better, offenses play better, it's easier to get your tempo going, special teams usually play better, its just a huge difference in the college game, all you have to do is look at OU teams under Stoops at home, a great example

    this is a rare major network night game for the Baylor Bears against a big time opponent, the spread of 13.5 to 14.5 (I guess now its 15ish) is a brilliant line in my opinion, how many times have you seen the legend Bob Stoops and his top quality Oklahoma program catching two touchdowns?  it's hard to fathom an OU team with NFL athletes everywhere catching that amount of points isn't it?  I think for that reason alone books will get money on both sides with that line, it's a very intelligent line by the oddsmakers, I've seen many on OU and I've seen many on Baylor in this forum, the line is that good in my opinion

    we as gamblers are very aware of Baylor because they are a covering machine so we all love them, the nation as a whole though is only talking 3-4 teams for the title, none of which include Baylor, the Bears know they haven't played a tough schedule and they have to prove themselves in this game, Briles does an amazing job getting his team to believe in what they are doing and to think they are the best team in the country, I think the nation will be taking notice on Thursday night

    if OU led early it wouldn't surprise me but I like Baylor to pull away and pull away big at some point


    I'll go with 52-27

    this is my opinion of how things play out, bet responsibly and make your own decisions regarding this game

    if you want to disagree or rip me if this game loses then give your thoughts here before the game starts and you can do that, I can stand the heat but bring it, don't be a typical forum coward that throws up burning bags in people's threads (one of the many things I won't miss about the lames around here)

    I'm too tired to spell check so forgive the typos






    .
    Reply
    for ndsent1

    my thoughts on Oklahoma/Baylor

    let me start by saying I have a tremendous amount of respect for Bob Stoops, I believe he runs an honest ship in Norman and he has accomplished alot in his career at that great program, conference titles, national title, just a great career that is under appreciated by many, it is very hard to do what Nick Saban is doing, that is why guys like Bob deserve more credit in my opinion

    that said, I look at his past results outside of Norman against good teams in recent years and I can't help but think this game will end with the same tough results

    they have played two teams that tried up tempo against them, Texas and Texas Tech, their defense had trouble with both, if you go back and watch the Texas/OU game again you will notice the Sooners having trouble with up tempo, the Sooners couldn't get aligned and really got beat on that side of the ball, I don't need to give a writeup for you to know that the Baylor up tempo and the Texas up tempo are worlds apart, I believe the OU defense will be the weak link in this game, not their offense which has been in several of their games

    I respect OU's ability to run the football and I do see them getting their fair share of points, they may score 30, certainly capable of that without question but I'm betting on that not being nearly enough, this game sort of reminds me of the UCLA/Oregon game where one team will try to punch the other in the mouth and it may work for a while but it's only a matter of time before the Bears pull away, Baylor could literally be down 7 with a minute left in the 3rd quarter and still cover this number

    many will expect OU to implement the Kansas St game plan and play keep away from the Baylor fast break but I don't see Bob doing that, his team plays much faster than Kansas St and I don't think he is willing to change his style just because he is playing Baylor (a team he has owned), OU doesn't operate at a Baylor type speed but they do have an up tempo style with quick snaps, etc and they like to keep the defense guessing, I think their own version of up tempo works against them here, if Bob did slow it down and try to grind out the clock then OU would almost certainly keep this close with a chance to win (they do have more play makers than Kansas St does if we are being honest)

    since I don't coach at OU and coaches don't give out their game plan prior to a game I can only guess that Bob and the Sooners will stick to their style of play, I think they will and I'm betting on it, I may pay for this assumption, it's possible

    now lets chat about homefield, it means almost everything in college football, defenses play better, offenses play better, it's easier to get your tempo going, special teams usually play better, its just a huge difference in the college game, all you have to do is look at OU teams under Stoops at home, a great example

    this is a rare major network night game for the Baylor Bears against a big time opponent, the spread of 13.5 to 14.5 (I guess now its 15ish) is a brilliant line in my opinion, how many times have you seen the legend Bob Stoops and his top quality Oklahoma program catching two touchdowns?  it's hard to fathom an OU team with NFL athletes everywhere catching that amount of points isn't it?  I think for that reason alone books will get money on both sides with that line, it's a very intelligent line by the oddsmakers, I've seen many on OU and I've seen many on Baylor in this forum, the line is that good in my opinion

    we as gamblers are very aware of Baylor because they are a covering machine so we all love them, the nation as a whole though is only talking 3-4 teams for the title, none of which include Baylor, the Bears know they haven't played a tough schedule and they have to prove themselves in this game, Briles does an amazing job getting his team to believe in what they are doing and to think they are the best team in the country, I think the nation will be taking notice on Thursday night

    if OU led early it wouldn't surprise me but I like Baylor to pull away and pull away big at some point


    I'll go with 52-27

    this is my opinion of how things play out, bet responsibly and make your own decisions regarding this game

    if you want to disagree or rip me if this game loses then give your thoughts here before the game starts and you can do that, I can stand the heat but bring it, don't be a typical forum coward that throws up burning bags in people's threads (one of the many things I won't miss about the lames around here)

    I'm too tired to spell check so forgive the typos






    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,486
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,711
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,374
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,262
    • Monday 10/05/2026 513
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,528
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,017

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.