• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 11 Money

    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
    WahooS
    Zoot
    TRAIN69
    DAVIDN
    soonboomer
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 49222
    Posts: 152
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:00 PM ET #26

    chad77

    read the post above Sir, I'll give thoughts but not 100% prepared on that one yet, was too busy focusing on the OU/Baylor game
    .
    Reply
    chad77

    read the post above Sir, I'll give thoughts but not 100% prepared on that one yet, was too busy focusing on the OU/Baylor game
     
    Zoot
    Zoot
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 20658
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:01 PM ET #27

    Ill have to steal  the smoking cat
    Reply
    Ill have to steal  the smoking cat
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:03 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot:

    Ill have to steal  the smoking cat
    you know what Zoot, he is all yours bro

    we have always been cool, if you want him when I step down, take him
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot:

    Ill have to steal  the smoking cat
    you know what Zoot, he is all yours bro

    we have always been cool, if you want him when I step down, take him
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:08 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



     it's not about changing my mind, it's a definite, this is my last season online without question, I'm looking forward to retirement to be very honest, I've had a great run and met some cool cats over the years, especially had fun with some covers members in Vegas

    I'm staying home this week due to slight illness but will be going out this month to Vegas, anyone is welcome to come hang at the Wynn, if you like winning money and slamming drinks then bring it, there is a group of 11 of us and 8 of them are members here

    I'm classy to those who are nice to me & are helpful to our forum, I've been known to slam others on occasion and have no problem calling someone out if I feel the need, probably a bit of a character flaw but we all have something wrong with us

    thanks for the kind post, I will miss chatting with some of you about football for sure but I talk to so many people now regarding games that my head is always spinning, if you get a bit of a reputation for winning in this game then it's hard to stay on the down low & I'm not talking about online down low, I've obviously always welcomed chatter in my threads, I'm talking real life friends that just bother the fawk out of me all the time, it seems much of my days are spent going over games with friends, it's nice to have a losing streak at times so they leave me be for few days

     all these years spent at Covers have been fun but I think at some point, you either grow tired of doing it or just know it's time to be done with it

    the reason I chose to let everyone know I was leaving is I know some of them, have met them and hung out with them in Vegas, didn't want people thinking I just died or something, it wasn't for attention like a few have suggested, if I needed the attention I wouldn't be leaving, not very hard to figure that one out

    once again, thank you for the classy post

    I still expect you to drop in once or twice a year with a large money play.  

    What categories was I nominated for in your deleted thread?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



     it's not about changing my mind, it's a definite, this is my last season online without question, I'm looking forward to retirement to be very honest, I've had a great run and met some cool cats over the years, especially had fun with some covers members in Vegas

    I'm staying home this week due to slight illness but will be going out this month to Vegas, anyone is welcome to come hang at the Wynn, if you like winning money and slamming drinks then bring it, there is a group of 11 of us and 8 of them are members here

    I'm classy to those who are nice to me & are helpful to our forum, I've been known to slam others on occasion and have no problem calling someone out if I feel the need, probably a bit of a character flaw but we all have something wrong with us

    thanks for the kind post, I will miss chatting with some of you about football for sure but I talk to so many people now regarding games that my head is always spinning, if you get a bit of a reputation for winning in this game then it's hard to stay on the down low & I'm not talking about online down low, I've obviously always welcomed chatter in my threads, I'm talking real life friends that just bother the fawk out of me all the time, it seems much of my days are spent going over games with friends, it's nice to have a losing streak at times so they leave me be for few days

     all these years spent at Covers have been fun but I think at some point, you either grow tired of doing it or just know it's time to be done with it

    the reason I chose to let everyone know I was leaving is I know some of them, have met them and hung out with them in Vegas, didn't want people thinking I just died or something, it wasn't for attention like a few have suggested, if I needed the attention I wouldn't be leaving, not very hard to figure that one out

    once again, thank you for the classy post

    I still expect you to drop in once or twice a year with a large money play.  

    What categories was I nominated for in your deleted thread?

     
    DAVIDN
    DAVIDN
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 22444
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:11 PM ET #30

    Well Done! Good luck this week buddy. 
    Reply
    Well Done! Good luck this week buddy. 
     
    soonboomer
    soonboomer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:13 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



     it's not about changing my mind, it's a definite, this is my last season online without question, I'm looking forward to retirement to be very honest, I've had a great run and met some cool cats over the years, especially had fun with some covers members in Vegas

    I'm staying home this week due to slight illness but will be going out this month to Vegas, anyone is welcome to come hang at the Wynn, if you like winning money and slamming drinks then bring it, there is a group of 11 of us and 8 of them are members here

    I'm classy to those who are nice to me & are helpful to our forum, I've been known to slam others on occasion and have no problem calling someone out if I feel the need, probably a bit of a character flaw but we all have something wrong with us

    thanks for the kind post, I will miss chatting with some of you about football for sure but I talk to so many people now regarding games that my head is always spinning, if you get a bit of a reputation for winning in this game then it's hard to stay on the down low & I'm not talking about online down low, I've obviously always welcomed chatter in my threads, I'm talking real life friends that just bother the fawk out of me all the time, it seems much of my days are spent going over games with friends, it's nice to have a losing streak at times so they leave me be for few days

     all these years spent at Covers have been fun but I think at some point, you either grow tired of doing it or just know it's time to be done with it

    the reason I chose to let everyone know I was leaving is I know some of them, have met them and hung out with them in Vegas, didn't want people thinking I just died or something, it wasn't for attention like a few have suggested, if I needed the attention I wouldn't be leaving, not very hard to figure that one out

    once again, thank you for the classy post


    Best hotel/casino in Vegas. Love Mizumi and Sinatra's....awesome poker room, and the best of the best cocktail waitresses. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



     it's not about changing my mind, it's a definite, this is my last season online without question, I'm looking forward to retirement to be very honest, I've had a great run and met some cool cats over the years, especially had fun with some covers members in Vegas

    I'm staying home this week due to slight illness but will be going out this month to Vegas, anyone is welcome to come hang at the Wynn, if you like winning money and slamming drinks then bring it, there is a group of 11 of us and 8 of them are members here

    I'm classy to those who are nice to me & are helpful to our forum, I've been known to slam others on occasion and have no problem calling someone out if I feel the need, probably a bit of a character flaw but we all have something wrong with us

    thanks for the kind post, I will miss chatting with some of you about football for sure but I talk to so many people now regarding games that my head is always spinning, if you get a bit of a reputation for winning in this game then it's hard to stay on the down low & I'm not talking about online down low, I've obviously always welcomed chatter in my threads, I'm talking real life friends that just bother the fawk out of me all the time, it seems much of my days are spent going over games with friends, it's nice to have a losing streak at times so they leave me be for few days

     all these years spent at Covers have been fun but I think at some point, you either grow tired of doing it or just know it's time to be done with it

    the reason I chose to let everyone know I was leaving is I know some of them, have met them and hung out with them in Vegas, didn't want people thinking I just died or something, it wasn't for attention like a few have suggested, if I needed the attention I wouldn't be leaving, not very hard to figure that one out

    once again, thank you for the classy post


    Best hotel/casino in Vegas. Love Mizumi and Sinatra's....awesome poker room, and the best of the best cocktail waitresses. 
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:18 PM ET #32

    WahooS,
    Please send me a message when you are going to be in Vegas and the details, as I am coming to the United States on some business, and there is a good possibility I will go to Vegas to enjoy a weekend partying with your crew. Sounds like a lot of fun. Much appreciated!
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    WahooS,
    Please send me a message when you are going to be in Vegas and the details, as I am coming to the United States on some business, and there is a good possibility I will go to Vegas to enjoy a weekend partying with your crew. Sounds like a lot of fun. Much appreciated!
     
    BandosWB
    BandosWB
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2909
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:27 PM ET #33

    Simply sad to see you go.  So much clutter - I couldn't post picks anymore - just trying to help where I can with theory. Unlike you I have exactly no one to talk to, save a few guys 3000 miles away.  We started a private forum years ago for College sports.

     I get 1-3 pieces of info that I missed by reading these boards.  Last week it was the HA travel fiasco - I had already played Ut st, so I just added more on the 1h hoping for a slow start and got it. 

    Always look at the games you, jdn, locks, train (thou that takes soo long), 165, and rj are on.  Broadens my perspective which is a good thing.  Missing bookie assassin thread, I could never understand what was going on in BGK threads but it was funny. 

    I do post elsewhere, where there is virtually no back and forth - gotta find a decent balance. 

    GL Wahoo.  I will miss the cool cat.

    What do you think about Iowa this week?
    Reply
    Simply sad to see you go.  So much clutter - I couldn't post picks anymore - just trying to help where I can with theory. Unlike you I have exactly no one to talk to, save a few guys 3000 miles away.  We started a private forum years ago for College sports.

     I get 1-3 pieces of info that I missed by reading these boards.  Last week it was the HA travel fiasco - I had already played Ut st, so I just added more on the 1h hoping for a slow start and got it. 

    Always look at the games you, jdn, locks, train (thou that takes soo long), 165, and rj are on.  Broadens my perspective which is a good thing.  Missing bookie assassin thread, I could never understand what was going on in BGK threads but it was funny. 

    I do post elsewhere, where there is virtually no back and forth - gotta find a decent balance. 

    GL Wahoo.  I will miss the cool cat.

    What do you think about Iowa this week?
     
    Zoot
    Zoot
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 20658
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:35 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    you know what Zoot, he is all yours bro

    we have always been cool, if you want him when I step down, take him
    Was just joking
    But always loved that avatar
    Let me know when you're in town 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    you know what Zoot, he is all yours bro

    we have always been cool, if you want him when I step down, take him
    Was just joking
    But always loved that avatar
    Let me know when you're in town 
     
    TheMattadore978
    TheMattadore978
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 498
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:35 PM ET #35

    All over Baylor too, Also think Auburn and Wiscy are worth a look. 
    Reply
    All over Baylor too, Also think Auburn and Wiscy are worth a look. 
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171502
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:42 PM ET #36

    GL this weekend to the Classiest Cat on Covers Meow!
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    GL this weekend to the Classiest Cat on Covers Meow!
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:47 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I still expect you to drop in once or twice a year with a large money play.  

    What categories was I nominated for in your deleted thread?

    you weren't nominated for any by me, I actually made you ineligible for Monopoly Money Capper of the Year, it was intended for someone that posts 40+ plays in a weekend and clearly doesn't have real money at stake, I made you ineligible for that award because I know you actually bet like that with real money and I thought someone may try to nominate you since you have several enemies


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I still expect you to drop in once or twice a year with a large money play.  

    What categories was I nominated for in your deleted thread?

    you weren't nominated for any by me, I actually made you ineligible for Monopoly Money Capper of the Year, it was intended for someone that posts 40+ plays in a weekend and clearly doesn't have real money at stake, I made you ineligible for that award because I know you actually bet like that with real money and I thought someone may try to nominate you since you have several enemies


     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:49 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by soonboomer:


    Best hotel/casino in Vegas. Love Mizumi and Sinatra's....awesome poker room, and the best of the best cocktail waitresses. 


    it's certainly ideal for the crew I'll be with, hard not to like everything about it


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by soonboomer:


    Best hotel/casino in Vegas. Love Mizumi and Sinatra's....awesome poker room, and the best of the best cocktail waitresses. 


    it's certainly ideal for the crew I'll be with, hard not to like everything about it


     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:55 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by BandosWB:

    Simply sad to see you go.  So much clutter - I couldn't post picks anymore - just trying to help where I can with theory. Unlike you I have exactly no one to talk to, save a few guys 3000 miles away.  We started a private forum years ago for College sports.

     I get 1-3 pieces of info that I missed by reading these boards.  Last week it was the HA travel fiasco - I had already played Ut st, so I just added more on the 1h hoping for a slow start and got it. 

    Always look at the games you, jdn, locks, train (thou that takes soo long), 165, and rj are on.  Broadens my perspective which is a good thing.  Missing bookie assassin thread, I could never understand what was going on in BGK threads but it was funny. 

    I do post elsewhere, where there is virtually no back and forth - gotta find a decent balance. 

    GL Wahoo.  I will miss the cool cat.

    What do you think about Iowa this week?


    BGK is a different animal, he has murdered it for his career at covers and while he hasn't had the best of years the past 2 seasons, his overall career record would stand up to just about anyone

    he has his own way of posting for sure and will bet on all sorts of stuff, I've always liked BGK, no BS, just posts his plays & doesn't get involved with all the other crap going on around here

    I can't comment on Iowa, those who read my threads know by now that I don't do Big10, it isn't my forte, I may be the worst in the country with that conference, no lie


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BandosWB:

    Simply sad to see you go.  So much clutter - I couldn't post picks anymore - just trying to help where I can with theory. Unlike you I have exactly no one to talk to, save a few guys 3000 miles away.  We started a private forum years ago for College sports.

     I get 1-3 pieces of info that I missed by reading these boards.  Last week it was the HA travel fiasco - I had already played Ut st, so I just added more on the 1h hoping for a slow start and got it. 

    Always look at the games you, jdn, locks, train (thou that takes soo long), 165, and rj are on.  Broadens my perspective which is a good thing.  Missing bookie assassin thread, I could never understand what was going on in BGK threads but it was funny. 

    I do post elsewhere, where there is virtually no back and forth - gotta find a decent balance. 

    GL Wahoo.  I will miss the cool cat.

    What do you think about Iowa this week?


    BGK is a different animal, he has murdered it for his career at covers and while he hasn't had the best of years the past 2 seasons, his overall career record would stand up to just about anyone

    he has his own way of posting for sure and will bet on all sorts of stuff, I've always liked BGK, no BS, just posts his plays & doesn't get involved with all the other crap going on around here

    I can't comment on Iowa, those who read my threads know by now that I don't do Big10, it isn't my forte, I may be the worst in the country with that conference, no lie


     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:59 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by BandosWB:

    Simply sad to see you go.  So much clutter - I couldn't post picks anymore - just trying to help where I can with theory. Unlike you I have exactly no one to talk to, save a few guys 3000 miles away.  We started a private forum years ago for College sports.

     I get 1-3 pieces of info that I missed by reading these boards.  Last week it was the HA travel fiasco - I had already played Ut st, so I just added more on the 1h hoping for a slow start and got it. 

    Always look at the games you, jdn, locks, train (thou that takes soo long), 165, and rj are on.  Broadens my perspective which is a good thing.  Missing bookie assassin thread, I could never understand what was going on in BGK threads but it was funny. 

    I do post elsewhere, where there is virtually no back and forth - gotta find a decent balance. 

    GL Wahoo.  I will miss the cool cat.

    What do you think about Iowa this week?

    Its a quick 1 or 2 hour read!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BandosWB:

    Simply sad to see you go.  So much clutter - I couldn't post picks anymore - just trying to help where I can with theory. Unlike you I have exactly no one to talk to, save a few guys 3000 miles away.  We started a private forum years ago for College sports.

     I get 1-3 pieces of info that I missed by reading these boards.  Last week it was the HA travel fiasco - I had already played Ut st, so I just added more on the 1h hoping for a slow start and got it. 

    Always look at the games you, jdn, locks, train (thou that takes soo long), 165, and rj are on.  Broadens my perspective which is a good thing.  Missing bookie assassin thread, I could never understand what was going on in BGK threads but it was funny. 

    I do post elsewhere, where there is virtually no back and forth - gotta find a decent balance. 

    GL Wahoo.  I will miss the cool cat.

    What do you think about Iowa this week?

    Its a quick 1 or 2 hour read!

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 10:12 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    GL this weekend to the Classiest Cat on Covers Meow!
    thanks Mr. Classy MAC, I sure we can beat those books this week
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    GL this weekend to the Classiest Cat on Covers Meow!
    thanks Mr. Classy MAC, I sure we can beat those books this week
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 10:13 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    thanks Mr. Classy MAC, I sure hope we can beat those books this week

    typo
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    thanks Mr. Classy MAC, I sure hope we can beat those books this week

    typo
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 10:17 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

    WahooS,
    Please send me a message when you are going to be in Vegas and the details, as I am coming to the United States on some business, and there is a good possibility I will go to Vegas to enjoy a weekend partying with your crew. Sounds like a lot of fun. Much appreciated!
    you got it, you're more than welcome, it's always a good time especially during football season
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

    WahooS,
    Please send me a message when you are going to be in Vegas and the details, as I am coming to the United States on some business, and there is a good possibility I will go to Vegas to enjoy a weekend partying with your crew. Sounds like a lot of fun. Much appreciated!
    you got it, you're more than welcome, it's always a good time especially during football season
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 10:18 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot:

    Was just joking
    But always loved that avatar
    Let me know when you're in town 
    sure will, look forward to it
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoot:

    Was just joking
    But always loved that avatar
    Let me know when you're in town 
    sure will, look forward to it
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 11:09 PM ET #45

    GL buddy!
    When u in Vegas this month?
    Reply
    GL buddy!
    When u in Vegas this month?
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 11:24 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALOCKS:

    GL buddy!
    When u in Vegas this month?
    was supposed to be arriving thurs mid day but have slight illness, looks like I'll be heading out next week if I can shake this HIV

    let me know if you want to come out and I'll get you lined up with a room , the legend Mega will be paying for nothing
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALOCKS:

    GL buddy!
    When u in Vegas this month?
    was supposed to be arriving thurs mid day but have slight illness, looks like I'll be heading out next week if I can shake this HIV

    let me know if you want to come out and I'll get you lined up with a room , the legend Mega will be paying for nothing
     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26546
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 11:56 PM ET #47

    Have fun in Vegas Wahoos
    Reply
    Have fun in Vegas Wahoos
     
    jdnmoney
    jdnmoney
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 9120
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 12:09 AM ET #48

    Exquisite track record here wahoo. 


    Very impressive and I value you're opinion here greatly. 


    You and I have been treading water the L3 weeks and we need a huge weekend this week. I feel it coming on. 

    Let's get it man. 


    BOL. 
    Reply
    Exquisite track record here wahoo. 


    Very impressive and I value you're opinion here greatly. 


    You and I have been treading water the L3 weeks and we need a huge weekend this week. I feel it coming on. 

    Let's get it man. 


    BOL. 
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 12:19 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by jdnmoney:

    Exquisite track record here wahoo. 


    Very impressive and I value you're opinion here greatly. 


    You and I have been treading water the L3 weeks and we need a huge weekend this week. I feel it coming on. 

    Let's get it man. 


    BOL. 
    gracious, you can hold up the fort for me when I'm gone, you got skills JD and I like to see the newer guys come in with confidence, that's why I told you at the start of the season that I had been watching you, you're track record has been very good in your short Covers Career and your stuff is easily verified unlike many with phantom records

    as far as this week, I'm going about it with only a few games, have heavy artillery on Baylor at 13.5 and more at 14, that is a Large one for me

    was focused on that one so just going with rest of the card, I'll stop by your thread and see what you have

    keep doing your thing
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jdnmoney:

    Exquisite track record here wahoo. 


    Very impressive and I value you're opinion here greatly. 


    You and I have been treading water the L3 weeks and we need a huge weekend this week. I feel it coming on. 

    Let's get it man. 


    BOL. 
    gracious, you can hold up the fort for me when I'm gone, you got skills JD and I like to see the newer guys come in with confidence, that's why I told you at the start of the season that I had been watching you, you're track record has been very good in your short Covers Career and your stuff is easily verified unlike many with phantom records

    as far as this week, I'm going about it with only a few games, have heavy artillery on Baylor at 13.5 and more at 14, that is a Large one for me

    was focused on that one so just going with rest of the card, I'll stop by your thread and see what you have

    keep doing your thing
     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2013 - 12:21 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:

    Have fun in Vegas Wahoos
    thanks Cyrax, I always look forward to going and after being there for a certain amount of time I'm ready to leave, hopefully I have another safe trip and show some of these covers bros how to make stacks
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax:

    Have fun in Vegas Wahoos
    thanks Cyrax, I always look forward to going and after being there for a certain amount of time I'm ready to leave, hopefully I have another safe trip and show some of these covers bros how to make stacks
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,486
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,711
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,374
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,262
    • Monday 10/05/2026 513
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,528
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,017

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.