• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 11 Money

    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
    WahooS
    Urbanwildlife
    GeneCam27
    rosaritoking
    Area51
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 49222
    Posts: 152
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:22 AM ET #76

    cliff notes version

    Strong points for Baylor

    • homefield, huge opportunity to put themselves in national spotlight against big time opponent

    Weak points for OU

    • recent results vs top teams when the game isn't in Norman
    • recent troubles with up tempo offenses (Texas and Texas Tech)



    .
    Reply
    cliff notes version

    Strong points for Baylor

    • homefield, huge opportunity to put themselves in national spotlight against big time opponent

    Weak points for OU

    • recent results vs top teams when the game isn't in Norman
    • recent troubles with up tempo offenses (Texas and Texas Tech)



     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:28 AM ET #77

    Excellent excellent excellent breakdown of this game, even though I believe and hope that Baylor is going to jump out to an early lead and never look back, and I just do not feel Oklahoma has the offense to come back on the Bears of Baylor.

    With that being said, see you at the pay window on Thursday night, and possibly in Las Vegas in the very near future!
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Excellent excellent excellent breakdown of this game, even though I believe and hope that Baylor is going to jump out to an early lead and never look back, and I just do not feel Oklahoma has the offense to come back on the Bears of Baylor.

    With that being said, see you at the pay window on Thursday night, and possibly in Las Vegas in the very near future!
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:38 AM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

    Excellent excellent excellent breakdown of this game, even though I believe and hope that Baylor is going to jump out to an early lead and never look back, and I just do not feel Oklahoma has the offense to come back on the Bears of Baylor.

    With that being said, see you at the pay window on Thursday night, and possibly in Las Vegas in the very near future!


    my thoughts only matter if Baylor covers the number right?  

     Las Vegas for sure, I'm looking forward to it
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:

    Excellent excellent excellent breakdown of this game, even though I believe and hope that Baylor is going to jump out to an early lead and never look back, and I just do not feel Oklahoma has the offense to come back on the Bears of Baylor.

    With that being said, see you at the pay window on Thursday night, and possibly in Las Vegas in the very near future!


    my thoughts only matter if Baylor covers the number right?  

     Las Vegas for sure, I'm looking forward to it
     
    GeneCam27
    GeneCam27
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 3403
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:41 AM ET #79

    Great points WahooS.

    They also got smacked up pretty bad by TAMU last year in the cotton bowl. Similar type of offense (although you cant really game plan for Johnny).

    They only played 2 road games this season and one neutral field vs Texas where Texas took it to them also. Played unbelievably sloppy vs a bad Kansas team on the road with bad turnovers. Baylor ran circles around all similar competition (3 games this year)

    I still think OU is potent enough to score 30 or more. Wondering if the over is another solid play on Thursday.......
    Reply
    Great points WahooS.

    They also got smacked up pretty bad by TAMU last year in the cotton bowl. Similar type of offense (although you cant really game plan for Johnny).

    They only played 2 road games this season and one neutral field vs Texas where Texas took it to them also. Played unbelievably sloppy vs a bad Kansas team on the road with bad turnovers. Baylor ran circles around all similar competition (3 games this year)

    I still think OU is potent enough to score 30 or more. Wondering if the over is another solid play on Thursday.......
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:45 AM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneCam27:

    Great points WahooS.

    They also got smacked up pretty bad by TAMU last year in the cotton bowl. Similar type of offense (although you cant really game plan for Johnny).

    They only played 2 road games this season and one neutral field vs Texas where Texas took it to them also. Played unbelievably sloppy vs a bad Kansas team on the road with bad turnovers. Baylor ran circles around all similar competition (3 games this year)

    I still think OU is potent enough to score 30 or more. Wondering if the over is another solid play on Thursday.......
    as of yesterday it looked as if all rain would be out of Waco by Wednesday and the weather would be perfect for the game, I think you could be correct thinking over

    if Baylor does what I think they will do then it goes over for sure

    thinking you just made me want to add that   I was so caught up on Baylor the past couple days that the total never really entered the mind yet
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneCam27:

    Great points WahooS.

    They also got smacked up pretty bad by TAMU last year in the cotton bowl. Similar type of offense (although you cant really game plan for Johnny).

    They only played 2 road games this season and one neutral field vs Texas where Texas took it to them also. Played unbelievably sloppy vs a bad Kansas team on the road with bad turnovers. Baylor ran circles around all similar competition (3 games this year)

    I still think OU is potent enough to score 30 or more. Wondering if the over is another solid play on Thursday.......
    as of yesterday it looked as if all rain would be out of Waco by Wednesday and the weather would be perfect for the game, I think you could be correct thinking over

    if Baylor does what I think they will do then it goes over for sure

    thinking you just made me want to add that   I was so caught up on Baylor the past couple days that the total never really entered the mind yet
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:49 AM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneCam27:

    Great points WahooS.

    They also got smacked up pretty bad by TAMU last year in the cotton bowl. Similar type of offense (although you cant really game plan for Johnny).

    They only played 2 road games this season and one neutral field vs Texas where Texas took it to them also. Played unbelievably sloppy vs a bad Kansas team on the road with bad turnovers. Baylor ran circles around all similar competition (3 games this year)

    I still think OU is potent enough to score 30 or more. Wondering if the over is another solid play on Thursday.......


    all great points and part of why I see this is a bad night for OU, hopefully I'm right
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneCam27:

    Great points WahooS.

    They also got smacked up pretty bad by TAMU last year in the cotton bowl. Similar type of offense (although you cant really game plan for Johnny).

    They only played 2 road games this season and one neutral field vs Texas where Texas took it to them also. Played unbelievably sloppy vs a bad Kansas team on the road with bad turnovers. Baylor ran circles around all similar competition (3 games this year)

    I still think OU is potent enough to score 30 or more. Wondering if the over is another solid play on Thursday.......


    all great points and part of why I see this is a bad night for OU, hopefully I'm right
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 3:18 AM ET #82

    I also think that Baylor is going to do the opposite of what they normally do, this being I expect them to come out with the passing game to open up the running game, and if this is in high gear, there is no way in hell that the Sooners are going to keep up. This is my most anticipated game of the year by far, because of the unknowns. Bring on Thursday and let the Bears light up the scoreboard!
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    I also think that Baylor is going to do the opposite of what they normally do, this being I expect them to come out with the passing game to open up the running game, and if this is in high gear, there is no way in hell that the Sooners are going to keep up. This is my most anticipated game of the year by far, because of the unknowns. Bring on Thursday and let the Bears light up the scoreboard!
     
    rosaritoking
    rosaritoking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 8:17 AM ET #83

    nice write up wahoo, only i disagree with you in one area... that i believe baylor puts up at least 60 on OU  GL to us!!  
    Reply
    nice write up wahoo, only i disagree with you in one area... that i believe baylor puts up at least 60 on OU  GL to us!!  
     
    Area51
    Area51
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 3129
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 8:57 AM ET #84

    Wahoo, thank you for taking time to lay out your thoughts o OU/Baylor. I am by no means a great capper in college (do good with NFL), but being in Texas I do pay attention to the teams around us.  I thought on similar lines as you and figured Bob by now has learned he has to adjust his def to an up tempo game.  So 14 is a nice gift to have at kick on what I thought would be more of a trade off of TD's.  the over scares me because if Bob has adjusted, then one thing he has todo is keep the ball out of the Bears hands and try and slow them (the tempo) down.

    Good Luck to you this week.

    (Disclaimer:
    I would not back my thoughts over Wahoo and this is only guarantied up to the amount you paid for it.  To get a refund go to your mail box and wait).


    Any and all typos were intended and no animals were harmed in the making of this post.





    Reply
    Wahoo, thank you for taking time to lay out your thoughts o OU/Baylor. I am by no means a great capper in college (do good with NFL), but being in Texas I do pay attention to the teams around us.  I thought on similar lines as you and figured Bob by now has learned he has to adjust his def to an up tempo game.  So 14 is a nice gift to have at kick on what I thought would be more of a trade off of TD's.  the over scares me because if Bob has adjusted, then one thing he has todo is keep the ball out of the Bears hands and try and slow them (the tempo) down.

    Good Luck to you this week.

    (Disclaimer:
    I would not back my thoughts over Wahoo and this is only guarantied up to the amount you paid for it.  To get a refund go to your mail box and wait).


    Any and all typos were intended and no animals were harmed in the making of this post.





     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 1:59 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



    JDN is very good, others as well, this place won't miss a beat once I'm gone, plenty of good ones, JD & Double are good ones to read

    I'm not prepared to give thoughts on Oregon/Stanford yet

    I'm already on Baylor for Large Money

    it will be my first official Large Money post this year, going out with style and grace , when I post Baylor I will include my thoughts as to why

    hope you smash your book



    Thank u Brother

    you are a must read every week ....

    Hopefully u still pop in and say hi ....

    best of Luck Brother this weekend and beyond ....

    I am close to jumping on Baylor
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



    JDN is very good, others as well, this place won't miss a beat once I'm gone, plenty of good ones, JD & Double are good ones to read

    I'm not prepared to give thoughts on Oregon/Stanford yet

    I'm already on Baylor for Large Money

    it will be my first official Large Money post this year, going out with style and grace , when I post Baylor I will include my thoughts as to why

    hope you smash your book



    Thank u Brother

    you are a must read every week ....

    Hopefully u still pop in and say hi ....

    best of Luck Brother this weekend and beyond ....

    I am close to jumping on Baylor
     
    FeedMeCappers
    FeedMeCappers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 5516
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:02 PM ET #86

    GL, nice write up
    Reply
    GL, nice write up
     
    capskip
    capskip
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 33526
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 2:10 PM ET #87

    Looking at a final in Baylor game 59-24 Baylor.BOL WS
    Reply
    Looking at a final in Baylor game 59-24 Baylor.BOL WS
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171502
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 3:20 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    cliff notes version

    Strong points for Baylor

    • homefield, huge opportunity to put themselves in national spotlight against big time opponent

    Weak points for OU

    • recent results vs top teams when the game isn't in Norman
    • recent troubles with up tempo offenses (Texas and Texas Tech)





    Love your Breakdown on the Write-up on Baylor

    but your Cliff notes gives me Goose Bumps "short & sweet" .... I'm sold on Baylor -14.5


    GL mah man WahooS
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    cliff notes version

    Strong points for Baylor

    • homefield, huge opportunity to put themselves in national spotlight against big time opponent

    Weak points for OU

    • recent results vs top teams when the game isn't in Norman
    • recent troubles with up tempo offenses (Texas and Texas Tech)





    Love your Breakdown on the Write-up on Baylor

    but your Cliff notes gives me Goose Bumps "short & sweet" .... I'm sold on Baylor -14.5


    GL mah man WahooS
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 3:37 PM ET #89

    Thanks MAC!

    I think it's a good one my friend, it's always nice to hit a big one so hopefully I judged this one right :)

    Best of luck

    .
    Reply
    Thanks MAC!

    I think it's a good one my friend, it's always nice to hit a big one so hopefully I judged this one right :)

    Best of luck

     
    GeneCam27
    GeneCam27
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 3403
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 5:40 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



    all great points and part of why I see this is a bad night for OU, hopefully I'm right

    I'm with you on Baylor. Only reason I'm approaching this with some caution is that Stoops is getting more and shots and exposure to these type of offenses and he might just come up with a stopper at some point.

    But.... I gotta go with Baylor they are too explose and playing at home I still think it might be too much to deal with over the course of 4 quarters. Also, this kid Bell is really shaky at times. Their passing game was better last year with Landry Jones so I think they have taken a step back there too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:



    all great points and part of why I see this is a bad night for OU, hopefully I'm right

    I'm with you on Baylor. Only reason I'm approaching this with some caution is that Stoops is getting more and shots and exposure to these type of offenses and he might just come up with a stopper at some point.

    But.... I gotta go with Baylor they are too explose and playing at home I still think it might be too much to deal with over the course of 4 quarters. Also, this kid Bell is really shaky at times. Their passing game was better last year with Landry Jones so I think they have taken a step back there too.
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 5:40 PM ET #91

    Have you secured your dates yet for Las Vegas? I am booking my trip to the U.S today for next week, so I would like to know the status of Las Vegas, so I could possibly book a flight to there before returning here to South America. As you know a last minute flight can be very expensive. Much appreciated!
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Have you secured your dates yet for Las Vegas? I am booking my trip to the U.S today for next week, so I would like to know the status of Las Vegas, so I could possibly book a flight to there before returning here to South America. As you know a last minute flight can be very expensive. Much appreciated!
     
    BamaTaxMan
    BamaTaxMan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1574
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 7:09 PM ET #92

    BOL Wahoo! I like Oregon & 1st Big! & Baylor! I just feel like both teams are in a real groove right now. It'll take some serious D to prevent them from covering these below average spreads!

    Rake the chips bro!!

    Got a play on Ball St?
    Reply
    BOL Wahoo! I like Oregon & 1st Big! & Baylor! I just feel like both teams are in a real groove right now. It'll take some serious D to prevent them from covering these below average spreads!

    Rake the chips bro!!

    Got a play on Ball St?
     
    tlml1899
    tlml1899
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1590
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 8:31 PM ET #93

    Can't agree with the Baylor play, Wahoos. I'm actually on OU for a double bet. Baylor is very overrated .They have no quality wins this year and their best win is over a weak 4-4 KSU team. Their defense is highly suspect and gave up 445 yards a Wildcat team who most would say have just a mediocre offense. If you watched that game, they were lucky to walk away with the win. I expect OU to push that D around all night. Not only do I think OU covers the 14.5 easily, I won't be surprised if they win SU
    Reply
    Can't agree with the Baylor play, Wahoos. I'm actually on OU for a double bet. Baylor is very overrated .They have no quality wins this year and their best win is over a weak 4-4 KSU team. Their defense is highly suspect and gave up 445 yards a Wildcat team who most would say have just a mediocre offense. If you watched that game, they were lucky to walk away with the win. I expect OU to push that D around all night. Not only do I think OU covers the 14.5 easily, I won't be surprised if they win SU
     
    manutd702
    manutd702
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 400
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 8:38 PM ET #94

    Best of Luck Wahoo's. I'm On Baylor, but i'm on Stanford plus the points. Which looking back at my NCAAF record. Is a good thing for you!!! Rake in the $.Are you going to be in Vegas this weekend? I might drop by the Wynn and say hi.
    Reply
    Best of Luck Wahoo's. I'm On Baylor, but i'm on Stanford plus the points. Which looking back at my NCAAF record. Is a good thing for you!!! Rake in the $.Are you going to be in Vegas this weekend? I might drop by the Wynn and say hi.
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 10:03 PM ET #95

    Tlml--

    Hey man, hope all is well, my feeling is that come tomorrow night you will be regretting that decision of a double bet, Baylor is going to spread that defense out & put on a show, OU will get their points with their running game but it won't be enough in the end to win or cover, not in my opinion

    I think comparing this game to the KState game is where many cappers will go wrong, it's a much different situation & will have a very different outcome

    but much like when you told me not to bet Tulsa against Bowling Green (you owned me in that one) I'll be around after the game, if I'm wrong I'm the first to admit it & it happens often, just not very often when I go Large

    Best of luck bro

    .
    Reply
    Tlml--

    Hey man, hope all is well, my feeling is that come tomorrow night you will be regretting that decision of a double bet, Baylor is going to spread that defense out & put on a show, OU will get their points with their running game but it won't be enough in the end to win or cover, not in my opinion

    I think comparing this game to the KState game is where many cappers will go wrong, it's a much different situation & will have a very different outcome

    but much like when you told me not to bet Tulsa against Bowling Green (you owned me in that one) I'll be around after the game, if I'm wrong I'm the first to admit it & it happens often, just not very often when I go Large

    Best of luck bro

     
    tlml1899
    tlml1899
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1590
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 10:35 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Tlml--

    Hey man, hope all is well, my feeling is that come tomorrow night you will be regretting that decision of a double bet, Baylor is going to spread that defense out & put on a show, OU will get their points with their running game but it won't be enough in the end to win or cover, not in my opinion

    I think comparing this game to the KState game is where many cappers will go wrong, it's a much different situation & will have a very different outcome

    but much like when you told me not to bet Tulsa against Bowling Green (you owned me in that one) I'll be around after the game, if I'm wrong I'm the first to admit it & it happens often, just not very often when I go Large

    Best of luck bro

    \


    All is indeed well and thanks for mentioning it. I hate to be one of those people that says I'm too busy to stop in and give thoughts weekly, but it seems 2-3 weeks go by in between my stops.
    I think Snyder showed the blueprint to beat Baylor--pound, pound pound the ball--and Stoops should follow the same plan. I don't only believe Baylor is overrated; I think the same about OU. My numbers say this is a very even game. Baylor has beat everyone they should beat this year and nothing more.
    I've been wrong plenty of times and this very well could be one of those times ,but when the numbers and talent say bet, I must do it.

    One of us will be happy tomorrow night but no matter what the outcome I will still be back next week (at least try to) for more discussion.

    GL tomorrow, sir.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Tlml--

    Hey man, hope all is well, my feeling is that come tomorrow night you will be regretting that decision of a double bet, Baylor is going to spread that defense out & put on a show, OU will get their points with their running game but it won't be enough in the end to win or cover, not in my opinion

    I think comparing this game to the KState game is where many cappers will go wrong, it's a much different situation & will have a very different outcome

    but much like when you told me not to bet Tulsa against Bowling Green (you owned me in that one) I'll be around after the game, if I'm wrong I'm the first to admit it & it happens often, just not very often when I go Large

    Best of luck bro

    \


    All is indeed well and thanks for mentioning it. I hate to be one of those people that says I'm too busy to stop in and give thoughts weekly, but it seems 2-3 weeks go by in between my stops.
    I think Snyder showed the blueprint to beat Baylor--pound, pound pound the ball--and Stoops should follow the same plan. I don't only believe Baylor is overrated; I think the same about OU. My numbers say this is a very even game. Baylor has beat everyone they should beat this year and nothing more.
    I've been wrong plenty of times and this very well could be one of those times ,but when the numbers and talent say bet, I must do it.

    One of us will be happy tomorrow night but no matter what the outcome I will still be back next week (at least try to) for more discussion.

    GL tomorrow, sir.
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 10:48 PM ET #97

    Thanks tlml

    You as well, no matter who is right I'm just excited to see such great matchups on a Thursday night, games like this keep us all interested & we would watch them even without a bet, at least I would

    See you soon bro

    .
    Reply
    Thanks tlml

    You as well, no matter who is right I'm just excited to see such great matchups on a Thursday night, games like this keep us all interested & we would watch them even without a bet, at least I would

    See you soon bro

     
    BigShotBill
    BigShotBill
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 1110
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2013 - 10:50 PM ET #98

    Loving Oregon tomorrow. What are your thoughts?

    Stanford seems overrated. They barely beat Washington at home and they didn't play well vs. UCLA at home, they were tied half way through the third Q. They lost to Utah and barely beat Oregon St on the road. Those are their last 4 games played. This isn't last years team in my opinion.

    Hogan just doesn't impress me at all at QB. Last 4 games he's 59% comp % 3 tds 2 ints 165.5 pass yds per game. Their TEs are nothing this year and Hogan really misses Ertz and Toilolo. Oregon probably has a top 3 secondary in the country too so I don't see things getting better here. If Oregon can plug their ground game I just don't see how they can stay with Oregon.

    Thoughts?

    Reply

    Loving Oregon tomorrow. What are your thoughts?

    Stanford seems overrated. They barely beat Washington at home and they didn't play well vs. UCLA at home, they were tied half way through the third Q. They lost to Utah and barely beat Oregon St on the road. Those are their last 4 games played. This isn't last years team in my opinion.

    Hogan just doesn't impress me at all at QB. Last 4 games he's 59% comp % 3 tds 2 ints 165.5 pass yds per game. Their TEs are nothing this year and Hogan really misses Ertz and Toilolo. Oregon probably has a top 3 secondary in the country too so I don't see things getting better here. If Oregon can plug their ground game I just don't see how they can stay with Oregon.

    Thoughts?

     
    demsungsuong
    demsungsuong
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 121
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2013 - 1:08 AM ET #99

    Am i the only here who hates watching baylor play?  Its like a freaking joke, half behind commitment.  They go all out 1st half then rest the whole 2nd half.  That being said:
    Who have Baylor played that has a even decent defense:
    Wolford?  Buffalo?  UL Monroe?  WV?  IA State?  Kansas?  Only Kansas St, and they sneak by K-state by 10 points (i understand it was at K-state).  National spotlight?  You don't think OU want the national spotlight that have eluded them the past few years?  You don't think Stoops want to recruit players from Texas? 

    This is a must win for Stoops: recruiting on the line, BCS hope on the line, big 12 title on the line.

    He's gonna run run run, slow things down and pound the front.

    Get baylor out of rhythm and steal some balls and its all over folks!

    Reply
    Am i the only here who hates watching baylor play?  Its like a freaking joke, half behind commitment.  They go all out 1st half then rest the whole 2nd half.  That being said:
    Who have Baylor played that has a even decent defense:
    Wolford?  Buffalo?  UL Monroe?  WV?  IA State?  Kansas?  Only Kansas St, and they sneak by K-state by 10 points (i understand it was at K-state).  National spotlight?  You don't think OU want the national spotlight that have eluded them the past few years?  You don't think Stoops want to recruit players from Texas? 

    This is a must win for Stoops: recruiting on the line, BCS hope on the line, big 12 title on the line.

    He's gonna run run run, slow things down and pound the front.

    Get baylor out of rhythm and steal some balls and its all over folks!

     
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2013 - 1:33 AM ET #100

    Baylor



    Saving the trolls some time.



    Reply
    Baylor



    Saving the trolls some time.



    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,486
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,711
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,374
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,262
    • Monday 10/05/2026 513
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,528
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,017

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.