• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Week 11 Money

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    WahooS
    Johnnyblack
    CoverLover
    Pecador
    avenue
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 49222
    Posts: 152
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 12:44 AM ET #1

    Week 1 (6-1)
    Week 2 (5-2)
    Week 3 (3-1)
    Week 4 (3-3)
    Week 5 (7-1)
    Week 6 (4-4)
    Week 7 (2-2)
    Week 8 (5-5)
    Week 9 (5-2)
    Week 10 (1-3)

    41-24 (63%)

    My Top 5
    1. Bama
    2. Fsu
    3. Oregon
    4. Baylor
    5. Ohio St

    Big time week ahead with critical matchups, lets see if the Ducks can retake the 2nd spot in my polls, for now, they get passed during their bye week, fsu blowing out Miami can't be disputed, not even by me, they are good & deserve credit, ready to see how things play out in the title chase

    Heisman
    Mariota -- no picks for that pimp, fast as lightning & he's just a cool customer, can't give it to Johnny Football again but he & Winston are right behind, all 3 are a treat to watch & why we love this game

    Not a good week in 10 for me, chose the wrong leans, it happens, moving on

    Some of our guys did great in week 10, well done

    Lets find the money


    .
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Week 1 (6-1)
    Week 2 (5-2)
    Week 3 (3-1)
    Week 4 (3-3)
    Week 5 (7-1)
    Week 6 (4-4)
    Week 7 (2-2)
    Week 8 (5-5)
    Week 9 (5-2)
    Week 10 (1-3)

    41-24 (63%)

    My Top 5
    1. Bama
    2. Fsu
    3. Oregon
    4. Baylor
    5. Ohio St

    Big time week ahead with critical matchups, lets see if the Ducks can retake the 2nd spot in my polls, for now, they get passed during their bye week, fsu blowing out Miami can't be disputed, not even by me, they are good & deserve credit, ready to see how things play out in the title chase

    Heisman
    Mariota -- no picks for that pimp, fast as lightning & he's just a cool customer, can't give it to Johnny Football again but he & Winston are right behind, all 3 are a treat to watch & why we love this game

    Not a good week in 10 for me, chose the wrong leans, it happens, moving on

    Some of our guys did great in week 10, well done

    Lets find the money


     
    Johnnyblack
    Johnnyblack
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 118
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 1:36 AM ET #2

    Reply
     
    CoverLover
    CoverLover
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 38
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 4:14 AM ET #3

    WahooS... 

    I am new to posting but been following your plays for years.  It's sad to see you leave, but good luck the rest of the season and I hope you leave with bang!
    Reply
    WahooS... 

    I am new to posting but been following your plays for years.  It's sad to see you leave, but good luck the rest of the season and I hope you leave with bang!
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 4:50 AM ET #4

    Wahoos,  Good idea starting your post in the dead of night.  Maybe you won't be censored till morning.  I want to get your thoughts on Penn St. ml but that may cause issues with big brother about happy coaches.  I don't dare ask about N. Dame -5 because that may be a source of trouble with Irish haters. BYU +7.5?  Sure not going there.

    What exactly is Tenn. Volunteering for anyway?  

      
    Reply
    Wahoos,  Good idea starting your post in the dead of night.  Maybe you won't be censored till morning.  I want to get your thoughts on Penn St. ml but that may cause issues with big brother about happy coaches.  I don't dare ask about N. Dame -5 because that may be a source of trouble with Irish haters. BYU +7.5?  Sure not going there.

    What exactly is Tenn. Volunteering for anyway?  

      
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 4:59 AM ET #5

    Wow,  they actually censor the word happy. happy?  Is sexual predator an acceptable term?   Sorry for junking up your post.  I'm thru ranting now.       GL,   Doc  
    Reply
    Wow,  they actually censor the word happy. happy?  Is sexual predator an acceptable term?   Sorry for junking up your post.  I'm thru ranting now.       GL,   Doc  
     
    avenue
    avenue
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 7616
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 7:31 AM ET #6

    Reply
     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:41 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Wow,  they actually censor the word happy. happy?  Is sexual predator an acceptable term?   Sorry for junking up your post.  I'm thru ranting now.       GL,   Doc  

    I believe that the censorship is simply computer programming. I believe they set the site so that if you type in the word sh.it is automatically changed to garbage, etc, etc. Nothing to do with mods changing anything

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Wow,  they actually censor the word happy. happy?  Is sexual predator an acceptable term?   Sorry for junking up your post.  I'm thru ranting now.       GL,   Doc  

    I believe that the censorship is simply computer programming. I believe they set the site so that if you type in the word sh.it is automatically changed to garbage, etc, etc. Nothing to do with mods changing anything

     
    JackWheeler
    JackWheeler
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:49 AM ET #8

    Maybe try again but leave out the negative categories which were something like an award for the worst handicapper or biggest pretender or liar or what have you. I could see where those two would piss some people off and could start causing lawsuits. It was a great idea and I was looking forward to following it. First time poster, longtime reader.
    Reply
    Maybe try again but leave out the negative categories which were something like an award for the worst handicapper or biggest pretender or liar or what have you. I could see where those two would piss some people off and could start causing lawsuits. It was a great idea and I was looking forward to following it. First time poster, longtime reader.
     
    FeedMeCappers
    FeedMeCappers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 5516
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 9:50 AM ET #9

    gl this week
    Reply
    gl this week
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 10:15 AM ET #10

    Wahoos, Best of Luck this week , Bud 
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Wahoos, Best of Luck this week , Bud 
     
    Streakin
    Streakin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 57
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 11:45 AM ET #11

    Hoos-

    Rarely over here, but love your stuff.  I am looking hard at UNC this week against your boys and would like to hear your thoughts, if you have time.  Thanks and best of luck.

    Reply

    Hoos-

    Rarely over here, but love your stuff.  I am looking hard at UNC this week against your boys and would like to hear your thoughts, if you have time.  Thanks and best of luck.

     
    FoolishGame
    FoolishGame
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 2741
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 12:57 PM ET #12

    One of the best poster on covers.com ( capper, classy, and insightful)

    Best of luck this week
    Reply
    One of the best poster on covers.com ( capper, classy, and insightful)

    Best of luck this week
     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38362
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 1:42 PM ET #13

    bol this week bud
    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply
    bol this week bud
     
    Retief63376
    Retief63376
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 62
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 2:34 PM ET #14

    WahooS,

    1st off want to thank you for what you, jdn, and double up have done this year. I have had my best year in idk how long. Don't always follow you guys, but you have some very good insight on conferences I have no clue about. You all have definitely given me  different angles.

    2nd off, I want your thoughts on these games if you don't mind:

    Baylor -14
    Oregon -10

    I'm thinking of doing a 3 team 10 point with both of these and anther yet to be determined team. 1st thought is that lines are inflated due to their strength against the spread, and if I buy it down in a 10 pt tease, I get the line where it should be.  However, I could also inflate the lines even more and teas it up.

    And Miz -14.  I think people are thinking that this is a look ahead.  I was at game on Sat vs Tenn, and their D is better than people give them credit for. As well, they can run the ball on almost any team.

    Thanks again, you're trending for a great week!
    Reply
    WahooS,

    1st off want to thank you for what you, jdn, and double up have done this year. I have had my best year in idk how long. Don't always follow you guys, but you have some very good insight on conferences I have no clue about. You all have definitely given me  different angles.

    2nd off, I want your thoughts on these games if you don't mind:

    Baylor -14
    Oregon -10

    I'm thinking of doing a 3 team 10 point with both of these and anther yet to be determined team. 1st thought is that lines are inflated due to their strength against the spread, and if I buy it down in a 10 pt tease, I get the line where it should be.  However, I could also inflate the lines even more and teas it up.

    And Miz -14.  I think people are thinking that this is a look ahead.  I was at game on Sat vs Tenn, and their D is better than people give them credit for. As well, they can run the ball on almost any team.

    Thanks again, you're trending for a great week!
     
    nostradamus12
    nostradamus12
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10740
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 3:41 PM ET #15

    no doubt you'll rebound strong...making another attempt on USC (0-3 with them this year) so Cal should be safe, looking forward to the insights on the Ducks-Stanford and OU-Baylor matchups, BOL this week bud

    Reply

    no doubt you'll rebound strong...making another attempt on USC (0-3 with them this year) so Cal should be safe, looking forward to the insights on the Ducks-Stanford and OU-Baylor matchups, BOL this week bud

     
    rosaritoking
    rosaritoking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 4:08 PM ET #16

    nos, i was money on usc, fading them but when kiffin was the coach, hated when they fired him!!    decided to lay off them and see how the respond
    Reply
    nos, i was money on usc, fading them but when kiffin was the coach, hated when they fired him!!    decided to lay off them and see how the respond
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:00 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverLover:

    WahooS... 

    I am new to posting but been following your plays for years.  It's sad to see you leave, but good luck the rest of the season and I hope you leave with bang!
    definitely going out with a bang, gracious
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverLover:

    WahooS... 

    I am new to posting but been following your plays for years.  It's sad to see you leave, but good luck the rest of the season and I hope you leave with bang!
    definitely going out with a bang, gracious
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:08 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Wahoos,  Good idea starting your post in the dead of night.  Maybe you won't be censored till morning.  I want to get your thoughts on Penn St. ml but that may cause issues with big brother about happy coaches.  I don't dare ask about N. Dame -5 because that may be a source of trouble with Irish haters. BYU +7.5?  Sure not going there.

    What exactly is Tenn. Volunteering for anyway?  

      
    I don't do Big10 so can't help you there, I could give you a play in that game and you could fade it for a certain win though, I'm awful in that conference and simply avoid it, I like money too much to give it away

    no real opinion on Notre Dame, they are probably better but Tommy Rees is sure to throw a pick or two and give Pitt some hope

    the Byu game means much more to the Cougars, they come in well rested and catch Wisky in the middle of conference play, Wisky has been solid against run this season but Taysom Hill has improved drastically since the start of the year, he can scramble and throw it now,  the line should be about 10-11ish by numbers since it's in Wisky but I'd almost lean to BYU, they can go toe to toe with many teams, as I said, this line is slightly off and doesn't give much value to the dog so I'll probably stay away, I don't bet many games where I know the line doesn't match my numbers




    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Wahoos,  Good idea starting your post in the dead of night.  Maybe you won't be censored till morning.  I want to get your thoughts on Penn St. ml but that may cause issues with big brother about happy coaches.  I don't dare ask about N. Dame -5 because that may be a source of trouble with Irish haters. BYU +7.5?  Sure not going there.

    What exactly is Tenn. Volunteering for anyway?  

      
    I don't do Big10 so can't help you there, I could give you a play in that game and you could fade it for a certain win though, I'm awful in that conference and simply avoid it, I like money too much to give it away

    no real opinion on Notre Dame, they are probably better but Tommy Rees is sure to throw a pick or two and give Pitt some hope

    the Byu game means much more to the Cougars, they come in well rested and catch Wisky in the middle of conference play, Wisky has been solid against run this season but Taysom Hill has improved drastically since the start of the year, he can scramble and throw it now,  the line should be about 10-11ish by numbers since it's in Wisky but I'd almost lean to BYU, they can go toe to toe with many teams, as I said, this line is slightly off and doesn't give much value to the dog so I'll probably stay away, I don't bet many games where I know the line doesn't match my numbers




     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:09 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    definitely going out with a bang, gracious



    Bud, I hope you change your mind . You are a class act ,

    and provide valuable insight to this forum ,  Thanks
     
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    definitely going out with a bang, gracious



    Bud, I hope you change your mind . You are a class act ,

    and provide valuable insight to this forum ,  Thanks
     
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:14 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Streakin:

    Hoos-

    Rarely over here, but love your stuff.  I am looking hard at UNC this week against your boys and would like to hear your thoughts, if you have time.  Thanks and best of luck.

    Unc seems to have some momentum going finally and playing more like they were expected to at the start of the season, two teams going opposite directions, the line is slightly high & I can't trust a Fedora led team to cover that number myself but all things point to a comfortable Tarheel win, I don't like that UNC is coming off rivalry road win for you but could only back UNC in this game if I were to bet it

    probably win 38-17ish
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Streakin:

    Hoos-

    Rarely over here, but love your stuff.  I am looking hard at UNC this week against your boys and would like to hear your thoughts, if you have time.  Thanks and best of luck.

    Unc seems to have some momentum going finally and playing more like they were expected to at the start of the season, two teams going opposite directions, the line is slightly high & I can't trust a Fedora led team to cover that number myself but all things point to a comfortable Tarheel win, I don't like that UNC is coming off rivalry road win for you but could only back UNC in this game if I were to bet it

    probably win 38-17ish
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:37 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:




    Bud, I hope you change your mind . You are a class act ,

    and provide valuable insight to this forum ,  Thanks
     


     it's not about changing my mind, it's a definite, this is my last season online without question, I'm looking forward to retirement to be very honest, I've had a great run and met some cool cats over the years, especially had fun with some covers members in Vegas

    I'm staying home this week due to slight illness but will be going out this month to Vegas, anyone is welcome to come hang at the Wynn, if you like winning money and slamming drinks then bring it, there is a group of 11 of us and 8 of them are members here

    I'm classy to those who are nice to me & are helpful to our forum, I've been known to slam others on occasion and have no problem calling someone out if I feel the need, probably a bit of a character flaw but we all have something wrong with us

    thanks for the kind post, I will miss chatting with some of you about football for sure but I talk to so many people now regarding games that my head is always spinning, if you get a bit of a reputation for winning in this game then it's hard to stay on the down low & I'm not talking about online down low, I've obviously always welcomed chatter in my threads, I'm talking real life friends that just bother the fawk out of me all the time, it seems much of my days are spent going over games with friends, it's nice to have a losing streak at times so they leave me be for few days

     all these years spent at Covers have been fun but I think at some point, you either grow tired of doing it or just know it's time to be done with it

    the reason I chose to let everyone know I was leaving is I know some of them, have met them and hung out with them in Vegas, didn't want people thinking I just died or something, it wasn't for attention like a few have suggested, if I needed the attention I wouldn't be leaving, not very hard to figure that one out

    once again, thank you for the classy post

    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:




    Bud, I hope you change your mind . You are a class act ,

    and provide valuable insight to this forum ,  Thanks
     


     it's not about changing my mind, it's a definite, this is my last season online without question, I'm looking forward to retirement to be very honest, I've had a great run and met some cool cats over the years, especially had fun with some covers members in Vegas

    I'm staying home this week due to slight illness but will be going out this month to Vegas, anyone is welcome to come hang at the Wynn, if you like winning money and slamming drinks then bring it, there is a group of 11 of us and 8 of them are members here

    I'm classy to those who are nice to me & are helpful to our forum, I've been known to slam others on occasion and have no problem calling someone out if I feel the need, probably a bit of a character flaw but we all have something wrong with us

    thanks for the kind post, I will miss chatting with some of you about football for sure but I talk to so many people now regarding games that my head is always spinning, if you get a bit of a reputation for winning in this game then it's hard to stay on the down low & I'm not talking about online down low, I've obviously always welcomed chatter in my threads, I'm talking real life friends that just bother the fawk out of me all the time, it seems much of my days are spent going over games with friends, it's nice to have a losing streak at times so they leave me be for few days

     all these years spent at Covers have been fun but I think at some point, you either grow tired of doing it or just know it's time to be done with it

    the reason I chose to let everyone know I was leaving is I know some of them, have met them and hung out with them in Vegas, didn't want people thinking I just died or something, it wasn't for attention like a few have suggested, if I needed the attention I wouldn't be leaving, not very hard to figure that one out

    once again, thank you for the classy post

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:46 PM ET #22

    Let me know when you're coming to town



    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Let me know when you're coming to town



     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:48 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    Let me know when you're coming to town



    will do, hope you like stacks, drinks & tail

    coming to a theater near you
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    Let me know when you're coming to town



    will do, hope you like stacks, drinks & tail

    coming to a theater near you
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25681
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:55 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Retief63376:

    WahooS,

    1st off want to thank you for what you, jdn, and double up have done this year. I have had my best year in idk how long. Don't always follow you guys, but you have some very good insight on conferences I have no clue about. You all have definitely given me  different angles.

    2nd off, I want your thoughts on these games if you don't mind:

    Baylor -14
    Oregon -10

    I'm thinking of doing a 3 team 10 point with both of these and anther yet to be determined team. 1st thought is that lines are inflated due to their strength against the spread, and if I buy it down in a 10 pt tease, I get the line where it should be.  However, I could also inflate the lines even more and teas it up.

    And Miz -14.  I think people are thinking that this is a look ahead.  I was at game on Sat vs Tenn, and their D is better than people give them credit for. As well, they can run the ball on almost any team.

    Thanks again, you're trending for a great week!


    JDN is very good, others as well, this place won't miss a beat once I'm gone, plenty of good ones, JD & Double are good ones to read

    I'm not prepared to give thoughts on Oregon/Stanford yet

    I'm already on Baylor for Large Money

    it will be my first official Large Money post this year, going out with style and grace , when I post Baylor I will include my thoughts as to why

    hope you smash your book


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Retief63376:

    WahooS,

    1st off want to thank you for what you, jdn, and double up have done this year. I have had my best year in idk how long. Don't always follow you guys, but you have some very good insight on conferences I have no clue about. You all have definitely given me  different angles.

    2nd off, I want your thoughts on these games if you don't mind:

    Baylor -14
    Oregon -10

    I'm thinking of doing a 3 team 10 point with both of these and anther yet to be determined team. 1st thought is that lines are inflated due to their strength against the spread, and if I buy it down in a 10 pt tease, I get the line where it should be.  However, I could also inflate the lines even more and teas it up.

    And Miz -14.  I think people are thinking that this is a look ahead.  I was at game on Sat vs Tenn, and their D is better than people give them credit for. As well, they can run the ball on almost any team.

    Thanks again, you're trending for a great week!


    JDN is very good, others as well, this place won't miss a beat once I'm gone, plenty of good ones, JD & Double are good ones to read

    I'm not prepared to give thoughts on Oregon/Stanford yet

    I'm already on Baylor for Large Money

    it will be my first official Large Money post this year, going out with style and grace , when I post Baylor I will include my thoughts as to why

    hope you smash your book


     
     
    chad77
    chad77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1637
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2013 - 8:58 PM ET #25

    WahooS, you said a few weeks ago that you thought Oregon would blowout Stanford (if I remember correctly).... Do you still feel that way?
    Reply
    WahooS, you said a few weeks ago that you thought Oregon would blowout Stanford (if I remember correctly).... Do you still feel that way?
    All Forums | College Football
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,486
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,711
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,374
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,262
    • Monday 10/05/2026 513
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,528
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,017

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.