I heard (forget where) he is being held out for non injury matter
disciplinary?
Michael Pratt is suited up as the Tulane QBs come out for warm-ups.
But it’s the backup Justin Ibieta taking snaps from starting center Sincere Haynesworth.
Twitter just now...
Houston line taken down at local and up to 4/ online.
So info was legit...
![]()
Michael Pratt is suited up as the Tulane QBs come out for warm-ups.
But it’s the backup Justin Ibieta taking snaps from starting center Sincere Haynesworth.
Twitter just now...
Houston line taken down at local and up to 4/ online.
So info was legit...
![]()
College Football Twitter was first on the scene...
I appreciate posters who give us info like this but until it's confirmed by the site I just stated...
It's heresy in my books and to boot..
Pratt is FULLY DRESSED..
NO PLAY for me til I see first half...
Coaches play games and it's cost me money before..
If he's in sweats......100% out...
This could be diversion at its early stages..
Bol fellas
![]()
College Football Twitter was first on the scene...
I appreciate posters who give us info like this but until it's confirmed by the site I just stated...
It's heresy in my books and to boot..
Pratt is FULLY DRESSED..
NO PLAY for me til I see first half...
Coaches play games and it's cost me money before..
If he's in sweats......100% out...
This could be diversion at its early stages..
Bol fellas
![]()
Maybe but dude the first quarter is about over and it is 0-0. Yikes.
Maybe but dude the first quarter is about over and it is 0-0. Yikes.
