• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    The virus and betting College Football

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    UNIMAN
    WISEGUY36
    LonghornHoosier
    HockeyNight11
    thorpe
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1135
    Posts: 107
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2020 - 8:10 AM ET #26

    Wise, very sorry for your loss! You are right, COVID VERY REAL. I'm not going out if I can help it. Thanks for the reminder!

    Bookie, yeah, that was me who had an entire thread deleted because I spoke my mind. You, on the other hand can use a disgusting analogy while you sit in a strip club and watch Asian women, your favorite, drop their clothes for your pleasure. That sounds like you. 

    Big problem in America today, FREE SPEECH. Really don't like Trump, full of himself for sure. Says shit that makes me shake my head. It is pretty sorry he is better than anything else out there.

    Football season won't happen it appears and I could care less. Terrible attitude to have, I know.

    OK COVERS, whip out that magic eraser. Your afraid, I know. Sort of like being in China. Maybe lock me up?

     

     

    Reply

    Wise, very sorry for your loss! You are right, COVID VERY REAL. I'm not going out if I can help it. Thanks for the reminder!

    Bookie, yeah, that was me who had an entire thread deleted because I spoke my mind. You, on the other hand can use a disgusting analogy while you sit in a strip club and watch Asian women, your favorite, drop their clothes for your pleasure. That sounds like you. 

    Big problem in America today, FREE SPEECH. Really don't like Trump, full of himself for sure. Says shit that makes me shake my head. It is pretty sorry he is better than anything else out there.

    Football season won't happen it appears and I could care less. Terrible attitude to have, I know.

    OK COVERS, whip out that magic eraser. Your afraid, I know. Sort of like being in China. Maybe lock me up?

     

     

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2020 - 5:27 PM ET #27

    UNI , Do you have any idea on the status on Michigan State's program

    relative to the Covid virus and how their players are doing ?

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    UNI , Do you have any idea on the status on Michigan State's program

    relative to the Covid virus and how their players are doing ?

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2020 - 7:00 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    UNI , Do you have any idea on the status on Michigan State's program relative to the Covid virus and how their players are doing ?

    MSU reported six days ago 124 athletes tested, one positive. What sport the athlete is in not reported.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    UNI , Do you have any idea on the status on Michigan State's program relative to the Covid virus and how their players are doing ?

    MSU reported six days ago 124 athletes tested, one positive. What sport the athlete is in not reported.

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2020 - 8:03 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36: UNI , Do you have any idea on the status on Michigan State's program relative to the Covid virus and how their players are doing ? MSU reported six days ago 124 athletes tested, one positive. What sport the athlete is in not reported.

     

     

    Thanks Bud  peace_5

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36: UNI , Do you have any idea on the status on Michigan State's program relative to the Covid virus and how their players are doing ? MSU reported six days ago 124 athletes tested, one positive. What sport the athlete is in not reported.

     

     

    Thanks Bud  peace_5

     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2020 - 10:01 PM ET #30

    Wise - I am so sorry for your loss.  To lose your twin sister must be devastating.   I am thinking of you and your family during this challenging time.    Perhaps if some of these neanderthal's actually read your posts, they would join me in conveying  sympathy.   People need to stop being cavalier and listen to science, and those in the know, so we can defeat this scourge and save lives.    Even though we all love college football, life in so much more precious than college football.  I infer that you are in an at risk demographic.   You be safe my friend.   LHH peace_5

     

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    FWIW , I think it is important to know just how serious this virus is , and why we should not dismiss it or take it for granted. So far many have suffered thru , or lost their lives due to Covid . In my years that were associated with the Hospital and Health Care field , Infection Control and Viral spread were always  important elements to be considered in Hospital operations, but currently the Health care industry and it's career professionals are being challenged to unprecedented levels. Covid has , and will continue to seek us out , one at a time until all in some way have been affected by this virus For me personally , Covid 19 got very real for me three weeks ago when my twin Sister died from complications of Covid 19.   To All, protect youself and your loved ones, and Stay safe. Blessings WG

    LonghornHoosier
    Reply

    Wise - I am so sorry for your loss.  To lose your twin sister must be devastating.   I am thinking of you and your family during this challenging time.    Perhaps if some of these neanderthal's actually read your posts, they would join me in conveying  sympathy.   People need to stop being cavalier and listen to science, and those in the know, so we can defeat this scourge and save lives.    Even though we all love college football, life in so much more precious than college football.  I infer that you are in an at risk demographic.   You be safe my friend.   LHH peace_5

     

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    FWIW , I think it is important to know just how serious this virus is , and why we should not dismiss it or take it for granted. So far many have suffered thru , or lost their lives due to Covid . In my years that were associated with the Hospital and Health Care field , Infection Control and Viral spread were always  important elements to be considered in Hospital operations, but currently the Health care industry and it's career professionals are being challenged to unprecedented levels. Covid has , and will continue to seek us out , one at a time until all in some way have been affected by this virus For me personally , Covid 19 got very real for me three weeks ago when my twin Sister died from complications of Covid 19.   To All, protect youself and your loved ones, and Stay safe. Blessings WG

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2020 - 11:11 PM ET #31

    LH , Thank you for your kind words . My post # 23 was to let others know that this virus

    should be of serious concern to all  , and due caution and protection should be exercised

    by everyone. It becomes very real when a loved one suffers , and ultimately dies from

    this disease. I hope that all on the Forum do all they can to protect themselves and their

    loved ones . This virus will not rest until all have been affected in some way by it.

    Yes , I am in the high risk category at age 74.

     

    To all on the Forum . Stay healthy and safe.

     

    LH , Thanks again   peace_5

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    LH , Thank you for your kind words . My post # 23 was to let others know that this virus

    should be of serious concern to all  , and due caution and protection should be exercised

    by everyone. It becomes very real when a loved one suffers , and ultimately dies from

    this disease. I hope that all on the Forum do all they can to protect themselves and their

    loved ones . This virus will not rest until all have been affected in some way by it.

    Yes , I am in the high risk category at age 74.

     

    To all on the Forum . Stay healthy and safe.

     

    LH , Thanks again   peace_5

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2020 - 2:06 PM ET #32

    You know I do not believe ANY coronavirus news any more. Pretty SAD!! Everything is slanted towards an agenda and NOT actual science.

    Why do I think that? Here's why; Night before last a black man went to Madison Wisconsin's restaurants with baseball bat and blowhorn screaming hate at patrons with his blowhorn. Police were called and he was arrested, escaped from police car and recaptured. A large mob demanding his release stormed downtown and tried to break into the capital building. Capital police inside fought them back. They then tore down statues, one was a union soldier war hero. Wisconsin Democratic Senator Tim Carpenter saw this and began taking pictures. HE GOT HIS ASS BEAT!!! A news crew helped him to a hospital.

    SO, LOOK ON CNN.com, LOOK on YAHOO NEWS, I WATCHED NBC Nightly NEWS YERSTERDAY, NOTHING BUT COVID and racism. A SENATOR BEATEN BY A MOB!!! NOTHING!!! ABC reported he allegedly was beaten. Allegedly?? A democratic senator? You think he made it up? WOW!

    It is like living in Stalin's Russia! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BELIEVE THE SLANTED CRAP THEY THROW AT US.

    This is one example of many. Could include the ambush of  Tampa Fl. police. Google it, you won't find it otherwise!

    That is why I thanked Hockeynight for the link of COVID numbers. At even that not accurate. 

    Beware of what you are told!

    Reply

    You know I do not believe ANY coronavirus news any more. Pretty SAD!! Everything is slanted towards an agenda and NOT actual science.

    Why do I think that? Here's why; Night before last a black man went to Madison Wisconsin's restaurants with baseball bat and blowhorn screaming hate at patrons with his blowhorn. Police were called and he was arrested, escaped from police car and recaptured. A large mob demanding his release stormed downtown and tried to break into the capital building. Capital police inside fought them back. They then tore down statues, one was a union soldier war hero. Wisconsin Democratic Senator Tim Carpenter saw this and began taking pictures. HE GOT HIS ASS BEAT!!! A news crew helped him to a hospital.

    SO, LOOK ON CNN.com, LOOK on YAHOO NEWS, I WATCHED NBC Nightly NEWS YERSTERDAY, NOTHING BUT COVID and racism. A SENATOR BEATEN BY A MOB!!! NOTHING!!! ABC reported he allegedly was beaten. Allegedly?? A democratic senator? You think he made it up? WOW!

    It is like living in Stalin's Russia! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BELIEVE THE SLANTED CRAP THEY THROW AT US.

    This is one example of many. Could include the ambush of  Tampa Fl. police. Google it, you won't find it otherwise!

    That is why I thanked Hockeynight for the link of COVID numbers. At even that not accurate. 

    Beware of what you are told!

     
    HockeyNight11
    HockeyNight11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 3284
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2020 - 3:11 PM ET #33

    UNIMAN just look at what we're dealing with now.... there is a spike in cases and literally no mention of the mass protests and riots that were going on 2-4 weeks ago.  A lot of the data that gets reported is delayed from the states.  

     

    People screaming, shouting, chanting arm in arm with one another is probably the easiest spread of respiratory droplets you'll ever witness during a pandemic caused by a respiratory virus.  People & the media deem it was "an important cause" therefore not an issue.  Well sure, I agree it's an important cause, but it'll still directly kill people.  "But they were wearing masks." Some, but not all & they're not 100% effective anyway... especially when it such close contact and for extended amounts of time.  There was more media distress over the 1,000 people who went to Lansing to protest the stay at home order.  It's truly laughable. 

     

    Anyway the CDC reported today it's likely 10x as many Americans have already had the virus than we have reported, nowhere near herd immunity but the fatality rate would be around 0.5%.  Take out nursing home deaths and you're under 0.4%.  That figure will continue to decrease as cases will surely continue to sky rocket.  We know a lot more about treating people now than we did in March. 

    Reply

    UNIMAN just look at what we're dealing with now.... there is a spike in cases and literally no mention of the mass protests and riots that were going on 2-4 weeks ago.  A lot of the data that gets reported is delayed from the states.  

     

    People screaming, shouting, chanting arm in arm with one another is probably the easiest spread of respiratory droplets you'll ever witness during a pandemic caused by a respiratory virus.  People & the media deem it was "an important cause" therefore not an issue.  Well sure, I agree it's an important cause, but it'll still directly kill people.  "But they were wearing masks." Some, but not all & they're not 100% effective anyway... especially when it such close contact and for extended amounts of time.  There was more media distress over the 1,000 people who went to Lansing to protest the stay at home order.  It's truly laughable. 

     

    Anyway the CDC reported today it's likely 10x as many Americans have already had the virus than we have reported, nowhere near herd immunity but the fatality rate would be around 0.5%.  Take out nursing home deaths and you're under 0.4%.  That figure will continue to decrease as cases will surely continue to sky rocket.  We know a lot more about treating people now than we did in March. 

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2020 - 5:14 PM ET #34

     

    Really sucks it has to be this way with all the agendas. Fauci saying early on masks not needed and then later saying he lied to keep more PPE for hospitals, how can I trust him? Best thing to do was watch China, they wore masks. They took temps on the streets as those not asymptomatic more likely to spread infection. 

    Interesting an Italian Doctor believes COVID is weakening. Elderly patients with COVID now sitting up in bed, no lung problems, yet two months ago those same patients would be dead in days.   

    https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/26144/20200622/italian-doctor-claims-coronavirus-genetic-mutation-weaker-go-away-completely.htm

    Not sure I believe it will go away on it's own. You sure as hell won't see this on CNN, NBC, etc, etc!

     

    Reply

     

    Really sucks it has to be this way with all the agendas. Fauci saying early on masks not needed and then later saying he lied to keep more PPE for hospitals, how can I trust him? Best thing to do was watch China, they wore masks. They took temps on the streets as those not asymptomatic more likely to spread infection. 

    Interesting an Italian Doctor believes COVID is weakening. Elderly patients with COVID now sitting up in bed, no lung problems, yet two months ago those same patients would be dead in days.   

    https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/26144/20200622/italian-doctor-claims-coronavirus-genetic-mutation-weaker-go-away-completely.htm

    Not sure I believe it will go away on it's own. You sure as hell won't see this on CNN, NBC, etc, etc!

     

     
    HockeyNight11
    HockeyNight11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 3284
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2020 - 5:45 PM ET #35

    Viruses typically weaken over time naturally.  As far as that Italian doctor I think we just know more on how to treat people.  Early on we were intubating everyone early, that turned out to be a fatal error.  Now we have different devices like heated Hi-flow oxygen cannulas that are beneficial to patients & don’t require sedation.  

    We also have approved drugs to help the sickest of the sick and lower the death rate.  The dexamethasone study was big news.

     

    Last thing, this increase in cases will likely be a good thing long term.  I mean that from a perspective of science and overall public health & mean no disrespect to anyone who has had personal suffering from covid-19.  However, Moderna is initiating its phase 3 study on its vaccine candidate in July.  You can’t get a very good idea of if it works or not in the real world unless people who receive it are exposed to the virus. Basically you can’t test the efficacy of the vaccine in a population unless there’s active spread.  The more widespread the better in this case.

     

    So, if we get good data from Moderna then it’ll be highly likely there is an effective vaccine widely available by the end of 2020 that people can trust.  

    Reply

    Viruses typically weaken over time naturally.  As far as that Italian doctor I think we just know more on how to treat people.  Early on we were intubating everyone early, that turned out to be a fatal error.  Now we have different devices like heated Hi-flow oxygen cannulas that are beneficial to patients & don’t require sedation.  

    We also have approved drugs to help the sickest of the sick and lower the death rate.  The dexamethasone study was big news.

     

    Last thing, this increase in cases will likely be a good thing long term.  I mean that from a perspective of science and overall public health & mean no disrespect to anyone who has had personal suffering from covid-19.  However, Moderna is initiating its phase 3 study on its vaccine candidate in July.  You can’t get a very good idea of if it works or not in the real world unless people who receive it are exposed to the virus. Basically you can’t test the efficacy of the vaccine in a population unless there’s active spread.  The more widespread the better in this case.

     

    So, if we get good data from Moderna then it’ll be highly likely there is an effective vaccine widely available by the end of 2020 that people can trust.  

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2020 - 10:36 PM ET #36

    Texas Lt. Governor on FOX news right now screaming on how the media is misreporting their COVID's. Texas is testing 35,000 a day. Texas has 7200 ICU beds available and 1400 are filled with COVID patients. The rest are other non-covid patients. They say there is plenty of room for more COVID if it happens.

    Yes, I saw where vaccine testing requires exposure. So the testing should be excellent data.

    Reply

    Texas Lt. Governor on FOX news right now screaming on how the media is misreporting their COVID's. Texas is testing 35,000 a day. Texas has 7200 ICU beds available and 1400 are filled with COVID patients. The rest are other non-covid patients. They say there is plenty of room for more COVID if it happens.

    Yes, I saw where vaccine testing requires exposure. So the testing should be excellent data.

     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 8:36 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    George Wallace + Mussolini + Don King.....introduced into the cavernous, funky snatch of Anna Nicole Smith..... 

    new_heart_eyes  this would be funny if wasn't so true

    Not going to quote your whole post, but I agree with everything in it.

    Football players don't think rules apply to them, or that they can catch a virus.  Bad combo...

    The top 15 programs in college football will be OK - they can afford to sit out a season and if they play they can afford proper testing and disinfecting, etc, like an NFL team.

    The rest of the programs are screwed either way.  If they don't play, they still have to pay for 85 scholarships, coach salaries, and debt service on facilities.

    If they do play, and they cut corners, they could get sued into submission.  State schools will have a tough time asking the states for money, because the states are all close to bankrupt.  Schools get a lot of money from student fees - but enrollment will be way down, and students doing online courses from home will revolt if they have to pay the same fees.  If a school plays football (which makes the most money) will they also have to field all 16+ sports?  Most of the sports already lose money, with COVID they will lose even more and the risk is there.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    George Wallace + Mussolini + Don King.....introduced into the cavernous, funky snatch of Anna Nicole Smith..... 

    new_heart_eyes  this would be funny if wasn't so true

    Not going to quote your whole post, but I agree with everything in it.

    Football players don't think rules apply to them, or that they can catch a virus.  Bad combo...

    The top 15 programs in college football will be OK - they can afford to sit out a season and if they play they can afford proper testing and disinfecting, etc, like an NFL team.

    The rest of the programs are screwed either way.  If they don't play, they still have to pay for 85 scholarships, coach salaries, and debt service on facilities.

    If they do play, and they cut corners, they could get sued into submission.  State schools will have a tough time asking the states for money, because the states are all close to bankrupt.  Schools get a lot of money from student fees - but enrollment will be way down, and students doing online courses from home will revolt if they have to pay the same fees.  If a school plays football (which makes the most money) will they also have to field all 16+ sports?  Most of the sports already lose money, with COVID they will lose even more and the risk is there.

     

     

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 8:49 AM ET #38

    How many football players now have the virus? How many laying in a hospital bed? Anyone of those fighting for their lives???

    Think man, think for yourself!!! 

    So many White Wethers out there being fed the agenda of the news media. 

    Reply

    How many football players now have the virus? How many laying in a hospital bed? Anyone of those fighting for their lives???

    Think man, think for yourself!!! 

    So many White Wethers out there being fed the agenda of the news media. 

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 9:23 AM ET #39

    If I could take this thread and send it back in time to myself, say, two years ago, I would say that's not me. Never would I be a lunatic who says the media is all lying to us. 

    I'm retired. I have the time to analyze the news media like analyzing a football team. Most people don't have the time, too busy in their lives. They come home from work and turn on the news. I don't like what I see people!

    Two recent examples and I'll stop there; Do you know Wisconsin Democratic Senator Tim Carpenter got his ass beat by an angry mob two nights ago? Same mob tried to bust into capital building, tore down two statues, one was union war hero. I BET YOU DON'T. This IS/WAS NATIONAL NEWS. You can't find it unless you Google it. Same with ambush of police in Tampa Fl. same night. NEVER GETS REPORTED. Nothing but Trump pissing off his own people, making racist statements, creating more hate, etc, etc, etc.

    Just repeating myself, hoping someone takes the time to take a hard look, that's all. You entitled to your opinion, AND SHOULD BE!!   

    Reply

    If I could take this thread and send it back in time to myself, say, two years ago, I would say that's not me. Never would I be a lunatic who says the media is all lying to us. 

    I'm retired. I have the time to analyze the news media like analyzing a football team. Most people don't have the time, too busy in their lives. They come home from work and turn on the news. I don't like what I see people!

    Two recent examples and I'll stop there; Do you know Wisconsin Democratic Senator Tim Carpenter got his ass beat by an angry mob two nights ago? Same mob tried to bust into capital building, tore down two statues, one was union war hero. I BET YOU DON'T. This IS/WAS NATIONAL NEWS. You can't find it unless you Google it. Same with ambush of police in Tampa Fl. same night. NEVER GETS REPORTED. Nothing but Trump pissing off his own people, making racist statements, creating more hate, etc, etc, etc.

    Just repeating myself, hoping someone takes the time to take a hard look, that's all. You entitled to your opinion, AND SHOULD BE!!   

     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 2:39 PM ET #40

    So what's your take Uniman...That COVID-19 is not as serious as the media is making it out to be?    And perhaps there is some sinister conspiracy by the liberal media to hurt the President...Please explain...Your diatribe above is ambiguous...

    With regard to Fauci's change in perspective on masks from late February...He did not want a run on masks by the general public, since right or wrong, he considered that healthcare workers and patients would need the masks before the general public.   If I were you, I would trust Fauci more than I would trust this administration...That's based on performance to date with regard to COVID-19...

     

    LonghornHoosier
    Reply

    So what's your take Uniman...That COVID-19 is not as serious as the media is making it out to be?    And perhaps there is some sinister conspiracy by the liberal media to hurt the President...Please explain...Your diatribe above is ambiguous...

    With regard to Fauci's change in perspective on masks from late February...He did not want a run on masks by the general public, since right or wrong, he considered that healthcare workers and patients would need the masks before the general public.   If I were you, I would trust Fauci more than I would trust this administration...That's based on performance to date with regard to COVID-19...

     

     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 2:39 PM ET #41

    #MaskItOrCasket - its up to you...

    LonghornHoosier
    Reply

    #MaskItOrCasket - its up to you...

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 2:59 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    How many football players now have the virus? How many laying in a hospital bed? Anyone of those fighting for their lives??? Think man, think for yourself!!!  So many White Wethers out there being fed the agenda of the news media.

     

    Says the guy who according to Post # 36 , gets his slant on this subject  from FOX News.

     

    an_roll_laugh

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    How many football players now have the virus? How many laying in a hospital bed? Anyone of those fighting for their lives??? Think man, think for yourself!!!  So many White Wethers out there being fed the agenda of the news media.

     

    Says the guy who according to Post # 36 , gets his slant on this subject  from FOX News.

     

    an_roll_laugh

     
    steponaduck
    steponaduck
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 5103
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 6:51 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    So what's your take Uniman...That COVID-19 is not as serious as the media is making it out to be?    And perhaps there is some sinister conspiracy by the liberal media to hurt the President...Please explain...Your diatribe above is ambiguous... With regard to Fauci's change in perspective on masks from late February...He did not want a run on masks by the general public, since right or wrong, he considered that healthcare workers and patients would need the masks before the general public.   If I were you, I would trust Fauci more than I would trust this administration...That's based on performance to date with regard to COVID-19...

     

    i wouldn’t trust Dr Farce-I to diagnose me for a common cold. 

    that guy is such a bozo.  

    Until the wallet is full.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    So what's your take Uniman...That COVID-19 is not as serious as the media is making it out to be?    And perhaps there is some sinister conspiracy by the liberal media to hurt the President...Please explain...Your diatribe above is ambiguous... With regard to Fauci's change in perspective on masks from late February...He did not want a run on masks by the general public, since right or wrong, he considered that healthcare workers and patients would need the masks before the general public.   If I were you, I would trust Fauci more than I would trust this administration...That's based on performance to date with regard to COVID-19...

     

    i wouldn’t trust Dr Farce-I to diagnose me for a common cold. 

    that guy is such a bozo.  

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 7:27 PM ET #44

    First I'll rebut what Wise has said. I get my slant from FOX??? Wise, I watch all the news I can as of late. NBC, CNN, and FOX are the top three I watch.

    Yahoo online too. When I see two three year old black children shot and killed last weekend and only FOX reports it, somethings wrong! When that Senator got his ass beat and only FOX reports it, somethings wrong. Now a Federal Judge has ruled New York Governor and New York City Mayor as WRONG for encouraging protests while at the same time telling churches no more than 25%. YOU WILL NOT FIND THAT ON NBC, CNN, Yahoo, etc. WHY?!!! Big PROBLEM HERE.

    I MAKE MY OWN DETERMINATIONS. I DO NOT BLOCK OUT ANY INFO I RECEIVE. 

    Longhorn,

    Texas and Arizona having huge increases in positives with HUGE INCREASES IN TESTING. Michigan surely had at least 10 times the cases reported as testing was barely available early on. The media, IMO, is overhyping this situation as deaths and hospitalizations are not on par.

    Right now NBC continues to fan the flames of police hatred by digging up every death in the last 5-10 years with their twist.

    My take on COVID? In the beginning our hospitals didn't have a clue. The democratic New York Governor moved infected people TO NURSING HOMES!! WTF!! Now we figured it out and know how to treat it. I AM NOT AS CONCERNED AS I WAS 2 MONTHS AGO AND THERE IS DATA TO BACK IT UP. Still practice safe practices, THAT IS MY CHOICE and should be unless it's bad like AZ and TX. Then they can tell me what to do. When Governors were walking with protestors during the lockdowns I have big problems with that!

    Is there a conspiracy against Donald Trump? No doubt, people hate the man because he speaks his mind. Everything his fault. Is it his fault that a bad cop was allowed to work in a city run by democrats? That city allowed a police building to burn. Across this country thugs of all races are ENABLED to destroy. The police chief in charge of this bad cop still has his job. WHY? 

    Trump called out these news agencies as "fake news" years ago with the Russian issues. I didn't pay attention, thought he was a kook. Now I am watching. And I see it, clear as day. So I asked questions above; Did you see these news reports? You all ignore it. 

    University of Michigan has cancelled a scheduled Presidential debate in August because of coronavirus. Michigan has one of the best rates of COVID in THE COUNTRY. THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE TRAINING AS WE SPEAK!!! BUT NO DEBATE. So football ok, debate, oh no too risky!!! 

    A NEANDERTHAL CAN SEE PAST THAT!! 

     

    Reply

    First I'll rebut what Wise has said. I get my slant from FOX??? Wise, I watch all the news I can as of late. NBC, CNN, and FOX are the top three I watch.

    Yahoo online too. When I see two three year old black children shot and killed last weekend and only FOX reports it, somethings wrong! When that Senator got his ass beat and only FOX reports it, somethings wrong. Now a Federal Judge has ruled New York Governor and New York City Mayor as WRONG for encouraging protests while at the same time telling churches no more than 25%. YOU WILL NOT FIND THAT ON NBC, CNN, Yahoo, etc. WHY?!!! Big PROBLEM HERE.

    I MAKE MY OWN DETERMINATIONS. I DO NOT BLOCK OUT ANY INFO I RECEIVE. 

    Longhorn,

    Texas and Arizona having huge increases in positives with HUGE INCREASES IN TESTING. Michigan surely had at least 10 times the cases reported as testing was barely available early on. The media, IMO, is overhyping this situation as deaths and hospitalizations are not on par.

    Right now NBC continues to fan the flames of police hatred by digging up every death in the last 5-10 years with their twist.

    My take on COVID? In the beginning our hospitals didn't have a clue. The democratic New York Governor moved infected people TO NURSING HOMES!! WTF!! Now we figured it out and know how to treat it. I AM NOT AS CONCERNED AS I WAS 2 MONTHS AGO AND THERE IS DATA TO BACK IT UP. Still practice safe practices, THAT IS MY CHOICE and should be unless it's bad like AZ and TX. Then they can tell me what to do. When Governors were walking with protestors during the lockdowns I have big problems with that!

    Is there a conspiracy against Donald Trump? No doubt, people hate the man because he speaks his mind. Everything his fault. Is it his fault that a bad cop was allowed to work in a city run by democrats? That city allowed a police building to burn. Across this country thugs of all races are ENABLED to destroy. The police chief in charge of this bad cop still has his job. WHY? 

    Trump called out these news agencies as "fake news" years ago with the Russian issues. I didn't pay attention, thought he was a kook. Now I am watching. And I see it, clear as day. So I asked questions above; Did you see these news reports? You all ignore it. 

    University of Michigan has cancelled a scheduled Presidential debate in August because of coronavirus. Michigan has one of the best rates of COVID in THE COUNTRY. THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE TRAINING AS WE SPEAK!!! BUT NO DEBATE. So football ok, debate, oh no too risky!!! 

    A NEANDERTHAL CAN SEE PAST THAT!! 

     

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 8:01 PM ET #45

    Since I seem to be attacking the democrats let me say this. Detroit is a democratic run city. They hired L.A. riots experienced James Craig as their police chief. WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB THIS MAN DID handling protestors and rioters. His No-nonsense approach saved that city! He is/was getting flak for "hunting down" those who did damage, HE DID IT RIGHT!!! Too bad there are not more like him.  

    Oh, and FOX would mention Detroit as bad. They were wrong. Rightwing overhype. They all do it, Left or Right.

    Reply

    Since I seem to be attacking the democrats let me say this. Detroit is a democratic run city. They hired L.A. riots experienced James Craig as their police chief. WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB THIS MAN DID handling protestors and rioters. His No-nonsense approach saved that city! He is/was getting flak for "hunting down" those who did damage, HE DID IT RIGHT!!! Too bad there are not more like him.  

    Oh, and FOX would mention Detroit as bad. They were wrong. Rightwing overhype. They all do it, Left or Right.

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 8:58 PM ET #46

    There will be NO college football this season ...

    Covid is real and our president has killed 125k Americans...Never forget he said it would just go away 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    There will be NO college football this season ...

    Covid is real and our president has killed 125k Americans...Never forget he said it would just go away 

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 10:11 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    There will be NO college football this season ... Covid is real and our president has killed 125k Americans...Never forget he said it would just go away

    Ok then, who's fault is it that;

    Beligium has 840 deaths per million residents

    Sweden 523 per mil

    France 456 per mil

    Italy 574 per mil

    Spain 606 per mil

    UK 640 per mil

    United States is at 386 deaths per million residents

    IT HAS HAPPENED EVERYWHERE! TRUMP WAS PLAYING CHEERLEADER. BEHIND THE SCENES I BELIEVE HE WAS MOVING.

    THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY DID CHINA QUARINTINE MILLIONS IN A CITY BUT ALLOWED INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FROM THAT CITY????

    You won't see these figures on the news doesn't fit the agenda.

    Double, if you dislike him, fine with me. I just want real facts presented to base my beliefs.

    My source of above numbers;  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    There will be NO college football this season ... Covid is real and our president has killed 125k Americans...Never forget he said it would just go away

    Ok then, who's fault is it that;

    Beligium has 840 deaths per million residents

    Sweden 523 per mil

    France 456 per mil

    Italy 574 per mil

    Spain 606 per mil

    UK 640 per mil

    United States is at 386 deaths per million residents

    IT HAS HAPPENED EVERYWHERE! TRUMP WAS PLAYING CHEERLEADER. BEHIND THE SCENES I BELIEVE HE WAS MOVING.

    THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY DID CHINA QUARINTINE MILLIONS IN A CITY BUT ALLOWED INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FROM THAT CITY????

    You won't see these figures on the news doesn't fit the agenda.

    Double, if you dislike him, fine with me. I just want real facts presented to base my beliefs.

    My source of above numbers;  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 10:14 PM ET #48

    DUFL - You are absolutely correct...I hate to admit that, but that is the reality.  Any other perspective is pure delusion.  It will be interesting how the NCAA and specific colleges rule on these players eligibility for one more season.  If I were the Universities, I would follow the Wisconsin example, and say no more than 5 years total or 4 years of varsity eligibility, no exceptions, including this lost season.   I am in business, and there is a legal clause inserted in most contracts, Force Majeure, or "unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract."  I will refrain from any political commentary and/or root causes on why we are in this conundrum.  ;)    I will dabble in the truncated NBA and Baseball seasons and dedicate my energies to the NFL, which I believe will happen.   College football is a different animal with regard to risk reward trade off for all stakeholders.    DUFL - I wish you and your family safety and good healthy during this COVID-19 Crisis. 

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    There will be NO college football this season ... Covid is real and our president has killed 125k Americans...Never forget he said it would just go away

    LonghornHoosier
    Reply

    DUFL - You are absolutely correct...I hate to admit that, but that is the reality.  Any other perspective is pure delusion.  It will be interesting how the NCAA and specific colleges rule on these players eligibility for one more season.  If I were the Universities, I would follow the Wisconsin example, and say no more than 5 years total or 4 years of varsity eligibility, no exceptions, including this lost season.   I am in business, and there is a legal clause inserted in most contracts, Force Majeure, or "unforeseeable circumstances that prevent someone from fulfilling a contract."  I will refrain from any political commentary and/or root causes on why we are in this conundrum.  ;)    I will dabble in the truncated NBA and Baseball seasons and dedicate my energies to the NFL, which I believe will happen.   College football is a different animal with regard to risk reward trade off for all stakeholders.    DUFL - I wish you and your family safety and good healthy during this COVID-19 Crisis. 

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    There will be NO college football this season ... Covid is real and our president has killed 125k Americans...Never forget he said it would just go away

     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 10:25 PM ET #49

    I advise you to shelve your political opinions on this and any other string, unless you want a backlash from me and DUFL and probably others. This is not the place for it.  It is obvious that you support the President and DUFL and I do not.  We are not going to solve anyones problems at this point when it comes to the outcome of the election in November.    Unless things change, I agree with DUFL that there will not be a college football season this year.   But, maybe there is a chance there will be.  I certainly hope there will be, but I am not holding my breath.  There will be college athletics again to bet on at some point in the future.   Let's focus on what is important.   I think you are an awesome capper and a great guy, even though  I don't agree with your politics.  Let's keep the focus on college football capping, in whatever form, whenever that will be...Hook em Horns! LHH

     

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    Since I seem to be attacking the democrats let me say this. Detroit is a democratic run city. They hired L.A. riots experienced James Craig as their police chief. WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB THIS MAN DID handling protestors and rioters. His No-nonsense approach saved that city! He is/was getting flak for "hunting down" those who did damage, HE DID IT RIGHT!!! Too bad there are not more like him.   Oh, and FOX would mention Detroit as bad. They were wrong. Rightwing overhype. They all do it, Left or Right.

    LonghornHoosier
    Reply

    I advise you to shelve your political opinions on this and any other string, unless you want a backlash from me and DUFL and probably others. This is not the place for it.  It is obvious that you support the President and DUFL and I do not.  We are not going to solve anyones problems at this point when it comes to the outcome of the election in November.    Unless things change, I agree with DUFL that there will not be a college football season this year.   But, maybe there is a chance there will be.  I certainly hope there will be, but I am not holding my breath.  There will be college athletics again to bet on at some point in the future.   Let's focus on what is important.   I think you are an awesome capper and a great guy, even though  I don't agree with your politics.  Let's keep the focus on college football capping, in whatever form, whenever that will be...Hook em Horns! LHH

     

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    Since I seem to be attacking the democrats let me say this. Detroit is a democratic run city. They hired L.A. riots experienced James Craig as their police chief. WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB THIS MAN DID handling protestors and rioters. His No-nonsense approach saved that city! He is/was getting flak for "hunting down" those who did damage, HE DID IT RIGHT!!! Too bad there are not more like him.   Oh, and FOX would mention Detroit as bad. They were wrong. Rightwing overhype. They all do it, Left or Right.

     
     
    HockeyNight11
    HockeyNight11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 3284
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2020 - 1:23 AM ET #50

    "The president has killed 125,000 Americans" 

     

    Jesus you guys are special lol

    Reply

    "The president has killed 125,000 Americans" 

     

    Jesus you guys are special lol

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,649
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,898
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,827
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 131
    • Trump's legacy? 32,962
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,266
    • Trump lies so much. 22,912

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.