I'm very happy.... it's all on Hawaii now!
Tennessee Ending
Right through miltons hand ..was rooting for the drama and debacle that would follow this game if Tennessee pulled it off..
cheers ole miss backers !
Right through miltons hand ..was rooting for the drama and debacle that would follow this game if Tennessee pulled it off..
cheers ole miss backers !
why wouldnt you atleast throw it on the last play lol. What the worst that could happen? it gets picked and you lose? Nah ill just run out of bounds and lose lol Wow throw the ball u never know u might get a flag or something
why wouldnt you atleast throw it on the last play lol. What the worst that could happen? it gets picked and you lose? Nah ill just run out of bounds and lose lol Wow throw the ball u never know u might get a flag or something
why wouldnt you atleast throw it on the last play lol. What the worst that could happen? it gets picked and you lose? Nah ill just run out of bounds and lose lol Wow throw the ball u never know u might get a flag or something
right, and then not even a lateral to keep it alive.. nerves took over for Milton
why wouldnt you atleast throw it on the last play lol. What the worst that could happen? it gets picked and you lose? Nah ill just run out of bounds and lose lol Wow throw the ball u never know u might get a flag or something
right, and then not even a lateral to keep it alive.. nerves took over for Milton
I had Mississippi -3. That’s some low classed Tennessee fans, almost as bad as West Virginia. The SEC should sanction Tennessee and find the fans if they can be identified and charge them with crimes. It’s disgusting. I will take the cover.
I had Mississippi -3. That’s some low classed Tennessee fans, almost as bad as West Virginia. The SEC should sanction Tennessee and find the fans if they can be identified and charge them with crimes. It’s disgusting. I will take the cover.
It is kinda funny and sad. It is a game that is it A GAME. I understand Soccer more since they ONLY follow ONE GAME and ONE TEAM their entire life. But really what type of person throws objects at peiple they don't know. It is like fake hate. Those kids don't even remember Lane Kiffen coaching the Vols it was THREE DECADES AGO 2009! They were 6 or 8 years old. More fake rage. I thought I was going to get fucked on the last play again. Thank Joe Milton. But the FAKE RAGE of a FEW I don't know it feels like college football is professional football. Gawd my fellow idiot Eagles fans are actually starting to look good compared to some of the crap today. One other thing, people freak the fuck out over WORDS today but violence is something We seem to accept. Can't We All just get along! Seriously, it is a fucking stupid game. I had $110 on Ole Miss just because this was the most interesting game of the day. America is in decline We all KNOW this it doesn't mean We are less then We were before it is the natural order of things. China is the Economic and Military Super Power of this Century but America is still a great nation. We had a hell of a run. 100 years but it is time to pass the torch. The UK, France, Spain, Italy Etc all had their periods of dominance but they were replaced. Those countries are still great places to live. Let's do better not just with the SJW stuff but acting right. Enjoy our lives and families and stop with being idiots with fake rage but very real objects that could have injured one of these kids or whomever. One of the reasons I love tennis just different level of EQ and IQ. ![]()
It is kinda funny and sad. It is a game that is it A GAME. I understand Soccer more since they ONLY follow ONE GAME and ONE TEAM their entire life. But really what type of person throws objects at peiple they don't know. It is like fake hate. Those kids don't even remember Lane Kiffen coaching the Vols it was THREE DECADES AGO 2009! They were 6 or 8 years old. More fake rage. I thought I was going to get fucked on the last play again. Thank Joe Milton. But the FAKE RAGE of a FEW I don't know it feels like college football is professional football. Gawd my fellow idiot Eagles fans are actually starting to look good compared to some of the crap today. One other thing, people freak the fuck out over WORDS today but violence is something We seem to accept. Can't We All just get along! Seriously, it is a fucking stupid game. I had $110 on Ole Miss just because this was the most interesting game of the day. America is in decline We all KNOW this it doesn't mean We are less then We were before it is the natural order of things. China is the Economic and Military Super Power of this Century but America is still a great nation. We had a hell of a run. 100 years but it is time to pass the torch. The UK, France, Spain, Italy Etc all had their periods of dominance but they were replaced. Those countries are still great places to live. Let's do better not just with the SJW stuff but acting right. Enjoy our lives and families and stop with being idiots with fake rage but very real objects that could have injured one of these kids or whomever. One of the reasons I love tennis just different level of EQ and IQ. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,683
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,378
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,513
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,506
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,833
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,676
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
