• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    SEC IS OVERRATED

    12 Next Last»
    GolfPro23
    jigsy
    Crashdavis565
    Godfather16
    mbialowas
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2245
    Posts: 28
    12 Next Last»
     
    GolfPro23
    GolfPro23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 302
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2014 - 10:55 PM ET #1

    And it will show again tomorrow!!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    And it will show again tomorrow!!
     
    jigsy
    jigsy
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2014 - 10:58 PM ET #2

    You're right. These two Mississippi teams suck garbage. They're an embarrassment to the overrated SEC
    Reply
    You're right. These two Mississippi teams suck garbage. They're an embarrassment to the overrated SEC
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2014 - 11:04 PM ET #3

    I am starting to think the same thing. I wonder if the Bama line moves at all
    Reply
    I am starting to think the same thing. I wonder if the Bama line moves at all
     
    Godfather16
    Godfather16
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 5892
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 12:54 AM ET #4

    It's hilarious all of these sec teams were in top 10 , so they beat each other and pundits say wow miss is awesome they beat a few top 10 teams , it was all a scam ... Sec isn't the top conference any more , they had some top coaches 10 years ago....
    Reply
    It's hilarious all of these sec teams were in top 10 , so they beat each other and pundits say wow miss is awesome they beat a few top 10 teams , it was all a scam ... Sec isn't the top conference any more , they had some top coaches 10 years ago....
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 1:02 AM ET #5

    What was really embarrassing for the SEC was the Notre Dame game yesterday.  Even  more so than TCU dismantling Old Piss. 

    LSU had the top defence in the SEC and Notre Dames offensive line absolutely manhandled LSU. I'm a Notre Dame fan, and this was a down year for them,  basically  a rebuilding year, I think they lost  4  straight coming in. Why was LSU ranked in the top 25

    Reply
    What was really embarrassing for the SEC was the Notre Dame game yesterday.  Even  more so than TCU dismantling Old Piss. 

    LSU had the top defence in the SEC and Notre Dames offensive line absolutely manhandled LSU. I'm a Notre Dame fan, and this was a down year for them,  basically  a rebuilding year, I think they lost  4  straight coming in. Why was LSU ranked in the top 25

     
    CAPT-DOUCHE
    CAPT-DOUCHE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 5903
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 1:05 AM ET #6

    Reply
     
    tomnolan
    tomnolan
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 782
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 1:06 AM ET #7

    State of Mississippi should be embarrassed
    Reply
    State of Mississippi should be embarrassed
     
    ID8JLB8
    ID8JLB8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 267
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 1:08 AM ET #8

    They e all been the bottom feeders so far. The best teams play tomorrow.
    Reply
    They e all been the bottom feeders so far. The best teams play tomorrow.
     
    lulu39
    lulu39
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 282
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 1:26 AM ET #9

    hahahahahahha  only clown here ?  you have  to know all team give extra extra extra effort  versus sec team,what about louiville -georgie with back up qb ? g tech,bc,clemson  etc.... can play oregon ?

       
    Reply
    hahahahahahha  only clown here ?  you have  to know all team give extra extra extra effort  versus sec team,what about louiville -georgie with back up qb ? g tech,bc,clemson  etc.... can play oregon ?

       
     
    GolfPro23
    GolfPro23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 302
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 5:36 AM ET #10

    3 Big 10 vs 3 SEC today. Big 10 has struggled mightily vs SEC over the last several years. After seeing TCU run over Mississippi, I'm thinking Baylor over Mich State.
    Reply
    3 Big 10 vs 3 SEC today. Big 10 has struggled mightily vs SEC over the last several years. After seeing TCU run over Mississippi, I'm thinking Baylor over Mich State.
     
    trigeekjb
    trigeekjb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 9:36 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    What was really embarrassing for the SEC was the Notre Dame game yesterday.  Even  more so than TCU dismantling Old Piss. 

    LSU had the top defence in the SEC and Notre Dames offensive line absolutely manhandled LSU. I'm a Notre Dame fan, and this was a down year for them,  basically  a rebuilding year, I think they lost  4  straight coming in. Why was LSU ranked in the top 25


    LSU wasn't in a rebuilding year? They sent 9 players to the NFL (5 juniors and 1 sophomore)? LSU desperately needs a QB.  Makes it easy any for any team to just sit back and play the run knowing the pass will be ineffective.  I would say this year was an off year for both programs. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    What was really embarrassing for the SEC was the Notre Dame game yesterday.  Even  more so than TCU dismantling Old Piss. 

    LSU had the top defence in the SEC and Notre Dames offensive line absolutely manhandled LSU. I'm a Notre Dame fan, and this was a down year for them,  basically  a rebuilding year, I think they lost  4  straight coming in. Why was LSU ranked in the top 25


    LSU wasn't in a rebuilding year? They sent 9 players to the NFL (5 juniors and 1 sophomore)? LSU desperately needs a QB.  Makes it easy any for any team to just sit back and play the run knowing the pass will be ineffective.  I would say this year was an off year for both programs. 
     
    Dr-Degenerate
    Dr-Degenerate
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 326
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 9:42 AM ET #12

    SEC is 100% overrated. Its become laughable how good they're made out to be at this point. The fact that the media vaulted msu and ole miss to 1 and 2 early in the year is pretty funny to look back on.

    However, I still wouldnt feel confident saying theres a better conference out there. Acc seems to have the sec's number this year and i think thats due to extra motivation from the biased rankings..

    Unfortunately nothing about Wisconsin inspires me to take them over auburn. Im liking the over in that one and for the baylor-sparty game - I just dont see how any of those average to sub-par defenses show up today. 
    Reply
    SEC is 100% overrated. Its become laughable how good they're made out to be at this point. The fact that the media vaulted msu and ole miss to 1 and 2 early in the year is pretty funny to look back on.

    However, I still wouldnt feel confident saying theres a better conference out there. Acc seems to have the sec's number this year and i think thats due to extra motivation from the biased rankings..

    Unfortunately nothing about Wisconsin inspires me to take them over auburn. Im liking the over in that one and for the baylor-sparty game - I just dont see how any of those average to sub-par defenses show up today. 
     
    Chiefthechief
    Chiefthechief
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1830
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 9:43 AM ET #13

    LSU can't pass.  LSU qb is Perthitic. 
    sec got the tail handed to them. 
    They all suck
    Reply
    LSU can't pass.  LSU qb is Perthitic. 
    sec got the tail handed to them. 
    They all suck
     
    DanoRoo
    DanoRoo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 9:52 AM ET #14

    I don't know if the SEC is overrated, but the Mississippi schools obviously are!  
    Reply
    I don't know if the SEC is overrated, but the Mississippi schools obviously are!  
     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 9:57 AM ET #15

    You fools are delusional...The SEC is the best football conference on the planet.  The may be somewhat over rated this bowl season, but I think the elite teams will show you clowns that team for team, the SEC is the best conference, and its not close...

    LSU has a fruitcake as its coach, and is in rebuilding mode...

    Ole Miss and Miss St played two excellent and highly motivated teams.     Georgia destroyed a good Louisville team, South Carolina beat Miami, Texas A&M won...what the hell are you haters talking about...

    Alabama will dominate Ohio St.   Auburn will soundly beat Wisconsin (thought it will be closer than the bloodbath the Badgers had against Ohio St).

    I am a Big XII guy.   I was proud of TCU, but they had a major chip on their shoulders.   That Ole Miss Team has talent, they were just unprepared for a very focused TCU team...

    And I think you will see a similar motivated team with Baylor today...They may not destroy Mich St, but I think the will win...

    LonghornHoosier
    Reply

    You fools are delusional...The SEC is the best football conference on the planet.  The may be somewhat over rated this bowl season, but I think the elite teams will show you clowns that team for team, the SEC is the best conference, and its not close...

    LSU has a fruitcake as its coach, and is in rebuilding mode...

    Ole Miss and Miss St played two excellent and highly motivated teams.     Georgia destroyed a good Louisville team, South Carolina beat Miami, Texas A&M won...what the hell are you haters talking about...

    Alabama will dominate Ohio St.   Auburn will soundly beat Wisconsin (thought it will be closer than the bloodbath the Badgers had against Ohio St).

    I am a Big XII guy.   I was proud of TCU, but they had a major chip on their shoulders.   That Ole Miss Team has talent, they were just unprepared for a very focused TCU team...

    And I think you will see a similar motivated team with Baylor today...They may not destroy Mich St, but I think the will win...

     
    GolfPro23
    GolfPro23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 302
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 10:52 AM ET #16

    Longhorn, I think you are right. It would be difficult to go with Minnesota, Wisky, and Ohio State. I think Baylor may be the best play today.
    Reply
    Longhorn, I think you are right. It would be difficult to go with Minnesota, Wisky, and Ohio State. I think Baylor may be the best play today.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 11:20 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    You fools are delusional...The SEC is the best football conference on the planet.  The may be somewhat over rated this bowl season, but I think the elite teams will show you clowns that team for team, the SEC is the best conference, and its not close...

    LSU has a fruitcake as its coach, and is in rebuilding mode...

    Ole Miss and Miss St played two excellent and highly motivated teams.     Georgia destroyed a good Louisville team, South Carolina beat Miami, Texas A&M won...what the hell are you haters talking about...

    Alabama will dominate Ohio St.   Auburn will soundly beat Wisconsin (thought it will be closer than the bloodbath the Badgers had against Ohio St).

    I am a Big XII guy.   I was proud of TCU, but they had a major chip on their shoulders.   That Ole Miss Team has talent, they were just unprepared for a very focused TCU team...

    And I think you will see a similar motivated team with Baylor today...They may not destroy Mich St, but I think the will win...


    Thanks. I needed a laugh. You provided it
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    You fools are delusional...The SEC is the best football conference on the planet.  The may be somewhat over rated this bowl season, but I think the elite teams will show you clowns that team for team, the SEC is the best conference, and its not close...

    LSU has a fruitcake as its coach, and is in rebuilding mode...

    Ole Miss and Miss St played two excellent and highly motivated teams.     Georgia destroyed a good Louisville team, South Carolina beat Miami, Texas A&M won...what the hell are you haters talking about...

    Alabama will dominate Ohio St.   Auburn will soundly beat Wisconsin (thought it will be closer than the bloodbath the Badgers had against Ohio St).

    I am a Big XII guy.   I was proud of TCU, but they had a major chip on their shoulders.   That Ole Miss Team has talent, they were just unprepared for a very focused TCU team...

    And I think you will see a similar motivated team with Baylor today...They may not destroy Mich St, but I think the will win...


    Thanks. I needed a laugh. You provided it
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 12:50 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by ID8JLB8:

    They e all been the bottom feeders so far. The best teams play tomorrow.
    Thanks for the laugh. I'll have to remember this post. So there's only 3  good teams in the SEC? For the sake of you I  hope Auburn  is able to bury Wisconsin the way Ohio state did 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ID8JLB8:

    They e all been the bottom feeders so far. The best teams play tomorrow.
    Thanks for the laugh. I'll have to remember this post. So there's only 3  good teams in the SEC? For the sake of you I  hope Auburn  is able to bury Wisconsin the way Ohio state did 
     
    Michfan15
    Michfan15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 11316
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 2:34 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    You fools are delusional...The SEC is the best football conference on the planet.  The may be somewhat over rated this bowl season, but I think the elite teams will show you clowns that team for team, the SEC is the best conference, and its not close...

    LSU has a fruitcake as its coach, and is in rebuilding mode...

    Ole Miss and Miss St played two excellent and highly motivated teams.     Georgia destroyed a good Louisville team, South Carolina beat Miami, Texas A&M won...what the hell are you haters talking about...

    Alabama will dominate Ohio St.   Auburn will soundly beat Wisconsin (thought it will be closer than the bloodbath the Badgers had against Ohio St).

    I am a Big XII guy.   I was proud of TCU, but they had a major chip on their shoulders.   That Ole Miss Team has talent, they were just unprepared for a very focused TCU team...

    And I think you will see a similar motivated team with Baylor today...They may not destroy Mich St, but I think the will win...


    hey longhornchalk you ever play a dog
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    You fools are delusional...The SEC is the best football conference on the planet.  The may be somewhat over rated this bowl season, but I think the elite teams will show you clowns that team for team, the SEC is the best conference, and its not close...

    LSU has a fruitcake as its coach, and is in rebuilding mode...

    Ole Miss and Miss St played two excellent and highly motivated teams.     Georgia destroyed a good Louisville team, South Carolina beat Miami, Texas A&M won...what the hell are you haters talking about...

    Alabama will dominate Ohio St.   Auburn will soundly beat Wisconsin (thought it will be closer than the bloodbath the Badgers had against Ohio St).

    I am a Big XII guy.   I was proud of TCU, but they had a major chip on their shoulders.   That Ole Miss Team has talent, they were just unprepared for a very focused TCU team...

    And I think you will see a similar motivated team with Baylor today...They may not destroy Mich St, but I think the will win...


    hey longhornchalk you ever play a dog
     
    Roboduck
    Roboduck
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 487
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 2:41 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    You fools are delusional...The
    SEC is the best football conference on the planet.  The may be somewhat over rated this bowl season, but I think the elite teams will show you clowns that team for team, the SEC is the best conference, and its not close...
    LSU has a fruitcake as its coach, and is in rebuilding mode...
    Ole Miss and Miss St played two excellent and highly motivated teams.     Georgia destroyed a good Louisville team, South Carolina beat Miami, Texas A&M won...what the hell are you haters talking about...
    Alabama will dominate Ohio St.   Auburn will soundly beat Wisconsin (thought it will be closer than the bloodbath the Badgers had against Ohio St).
    I am a Big XII guy.   I was proud of TCU, but they had a major chip on their shoulders.   That Ole Miss Team has talent, they were just unprepared for a very focused TCU team...
    And I think you will see a similar motivated team with Baylor today...They may not destroy Mich St, but I think the will win...


    Ya, look at Auburn beating the piss out of Wisconsin
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

    You fools are delusional...The
    SEC is the best football conference on the planet.  The may be somewhat over rated this bowl season, but I think the elite teams will show you clowns that team for team, the SEC is the best conference, and its not close...
    LSU has a fruitcake as its coach, and is in rebuilding mode...
    Ole Miss and Miss St played two excellent and highly motivated teams.     Georgia destroyed a good Louisville team, South Carolina beat Miami, Texas A&M won...what the hell are you haters talking about...
    Alabama will dominate Ohio St.   Auburn will soundly beat Wisconsin (thought it will be closer than the bloodbath the Badgers had against Ohio St).
    I am a Big XII guy.   I was proud of TCU, but they had a major chip on their shoulders.   That Ole Miss Team has talent, they were just unprepared for a very focused TCU team...
    And I think you will see a similar motivated team with Baylor today...They may not destroy Mich St, but I think the will win...


    Ya, look at Auburn beating the piss out of Wisconsin
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 3:45 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Thanks for the laugh. I'll have to remember this post. So there's only 3  good teams in the SEC? For the sake of you I  hope Auburn  is able to bury Wisconsin the way Ohio state did 
    ouch. SEC top 3 team loses to Wisconsin.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    Thanks for the laugh. I'll have to remember this post. So there's only 3  good teams in the SEC? For the sake of you I  hope Auburn  is able to bury Wisconsin the way Ohio state did 
    ouch. SEC top 3 team loses to Wisconsin.
     
    EHoofnagle
    EHoofnagle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 4:07 PM ET #22

    Other than the playoff games, these teams would like to win but they really dont give a garbage. D is typically horrible in bowl games.
    Reply
    Other than the playoff games, these teams would like to win but they really dont give a garbage. D is typically horrible in bowl games.
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2015 - 4:12 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by EHoofnagle:

    Other than the playoff games, these teams would like to win but they really dont give a garbage. D is typically horrible in bowl games.
    Nice try

     It was laughable to hear some morons shouting "SEC!" during Pinkel's post-game interview.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EHoofnagle:

    Other than the playoff games, these teams would like to win but they really dont give a garbage. D is typically horrible in bowl games.
    Nice try

     It was laughable to hear some morons shouting "SEC!" during Pinkel's post-game interview.
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2015 - 2:01 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by EHoofnagle:

    Other than the playoff games, these teams would like to win but they really dont give a garbage. D is typically horrible in bowl games.

    Thanks for the laugh. So TCU  didn't care about their bowl game and beat Ole Miss  by 40 pts, that's gotta suck for  Ole Miss 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EHoofnagle:

    Other than the playoff games, these teams would like to win but they really dont give a garbage. D is typically horrible in bowl games.

    Thanks for the laugh. So TCU  didn't care about their bowl game and beat Ole Miss  by 40 pts, that's gotta suck for  Ole Miss 
     
     
    ATLGettinPaper
    ATLGettinPaper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12309
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2015 - 2:30 AM ET #25

    I'm a Miami fan, but obviously i'm in SEC country having grown up in Georgia.  Personally I think these Bowl games are B.S.

    These games seemed so lack luster.  The crowds seemed ho hum, like they were just there to get drunk and party.  I think there are too many bowl games. From watching Oklahoma and Ole Miss they both looked like they didn't care about playing in the game.  Like who cares if you win a bowl game if it's not one of the playoff games?

    I think they need to expand the field to 12 teams or something and eliminate some of these stupid meaningless bowl games.  I don't think half these teams even cared if they won or not.

    Half these bowl games had empty stadiums.  We are just oversaturated with Bowl games, and it's wayyy too many now.  Other then the playoff games, these bowls have no importance whatsoever.

    Reply

    I'm a Miami fan, but obviously i'm in SEC country having grown up in Georgia.  Personally I think these Bowl games are B.S.

    These games seemed so lack luster.  The crowds seemed ho hum, like they were just there to get drunk and party.  I think there are too many bowl games. From watching Oklahoma and Ole Miss they both looked like they didn't care about playing in the game.  Like who cares if you win a bowl game if it's not one of the playoff games?

    I think they need to expand the field to 12 teams or something and eliminate some of these stupid meaningless bowl games.  I don't think half these teams even cared if they won or not.

    Half these bowl games had empty stadiums.  We are just oversaturated with Bowl games, and it's wayyy too many now.  Other then the playoff games, these bowls have no importance whatsoever.

    All Forums | College Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,609
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
    • PART DEUX 248
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,175
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,809
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 618
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.