@Romans12
![]()
Nah. Wisconsin has incredible issues on offense this year. Good luck I didn’t like this game but lots of game left so hopefully Badgers will pull through in 2nd half ![]()
Nah. Wisconsin has incredible issues on offense this year. Good luck I didn’t like this game but lots of game left so hopefully Badgers will pull through in 2nd half ![]()
GL
today @Mardy
ball![]()
with you on the Iowa opposite on Illinois may the best teams cover & prevails ![]()
Iowa needs to get their heads outta their a*s*s & score some +pts in the 2nd half ![]()
GL
today @Mardy
ball![]()
with you on the Iowa opposite on Illinois may the best teams cover & prevails ![]()
Iowa needs to get their heads outta their a*s*s & score some +pts in the 2nd half ![]()
That's a heck of a run bro. Don't let people bring you down, that's f'ng insane to be honest. God obviously blessed you with an ability and believe I have it to a degree, but not at that level and that is insane dude. Keep it up man no shame in losing a few in a row.
![]()
That's a heck of a run bro. Don't let people bring you down, that's f'ng insane to be honest. God obviously blessed you with an ability and believe I have it to a degree, but not at that level and that is insane dude. Keep it up man no shame in losing a few in a row.
![]()
