****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-9-10/9-11-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
LETS SEE HOW I DO:
TROY +13.5
STANFORD -6
IOWA -13.5
GEORGIA +3
S. FLORIDA +16
I think we would all appreciate it if you started your own thread in the future Johnny if you are ONLY going to list your plays-----thank-you.
If I am wrong, speak up invest.
INVEST____I am pumped up----let's get 'em!!!
![]()
LETS SEE HOW I DO:
TROY +13.5
STANFORD -6
IOWA -13.5
GEORGIA +3
S. FLORIDA +16
I think we would all appreciate it if you started your own thread in the future Johnny if you are ONLY going to list your plays-----thank-you.
If I am wrong, speak up invest.
INVEST____I am pumped up----let's get 'em!!!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 683
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,302
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,258
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,804
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,470
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,899
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
