****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-9-10/9-11-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
Posted:
#228
Quote Originally Posted by spunky1231:
GL today, any thoughts on Wake Forest -4.5
Wake may be a trap play as they are not returning very many starts with the O Line,, Duke has good coach and returns some experience,, Anytime you have a new QB like Wake does, you have to be worried about turnovers,, I lean Duke in this one and it almost qualified as a play,,
Quote Originally Posted by spunky1231:
GL today, any thoughts on Wake Forest -4.5
Wake may be a trap play as they are not returning very many starts with the O Line,, Duke has good coach and returns some experience,, Anytime you have a new QB like Wake does, you have to be worried about turnovers,, I lean Duke in this one and it almost qualified as a play,,
Posted:
#230
gd mrng in4 love ur s carolina pik! think UGA gonna miss green . need help w/FSU OK game leaning to ok but they struggled against ut st and albeit fsu stomped samford ponder looks good any insight on y u r leaning ok? thanks for any help lets make some $$$$$$
gd mrng in4 love ur s carolina pik! think UGA gonna miss green . need help w/FSU OK game leaning to ok but they struggled against ut st and albeit fsu stomped samford ponder looks good any insight on y u r leaning ok? thanks for any help lets make some $$$$$$
Posted:
#234
My only response to Florida St questions is since when did we crown Samford Super Bowl Champions?? If you take the time to look at the experience and the players that UTAH st has compared to Samford you will see that UTAH st presents WAY more problems then Samford,, now I of course am a Homer for the Sooners ,, but I bet against Sooners last week,,(( just not posted because i am supersticious)) and this week I will take a team that when favored by 10 or less at home wins by an average of 42-16) Cannot go against a stat like that,, all stats are meant to be broken ,, just hope its not today,,
My only response to Florida St questions is since when did we crown Samford Super Bowl Champions?? If you take the time to look at the experience and the players that UTAH st has compared to Samford you will see that UTAH st presents WAY more problems then Samford,, now I of course am a Homer for the Sooners ,, but I bet against Sooners last week,,(( just not posted because i am supersticious)) and this week I will take a team that when favored by 10 or less at home wins by an average of 42-16) Cannot go against a stat like that,, all stats are meant to be broken ,, just hope its not today,,
Posted:
#236
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas, 
Posted:
#239
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
Good Thinking....I4U U DA MAN !!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
Good Thinking....I4U U DA MAN !!!!!!
Posted:
#240
Look for Army to show an impressive performance this morning,, Hawaii away from their home crowd will make mistakes early and Army will control the clock and time of possession,, . Worth a splash from me,
Look for Army to show an impressive performance this morning,, Hawaii away from their home crowd will make mistakes early and Army will control the clock and time of possession,, . Worth a splash from me,
Posted:
#241
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
Posted:
#243
GOOD LUCK TODAY INVEST....I ALSO PLAYED SC GOOD PICK I THINK...
....LIKE OKL TODAY AS WELL THE LINE HAS COME FROM 9 TO ABOUT 7 OR SO...LOVE THE FACT EVERYONE IS ON FLST JOCK AFTER BEATING A CUPCAKE TEAM..UTAH ST IS A GOOD TEAM AND IT WAS A LOOK AHEAD GAME I FEEL FO OU....THE OTHER GAME I LIKE IS MICH....THEY WIN STRIGHT UP TODAY....GOOD LUCK TODAY MY FRIEND AS ALWAYS GO LAKERS!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TODAY INVEST....I ALSO PLAYED SC GOOD PICK I THINK...
....LIKE OKL TODAY AS WELL THE LINE HAS COME FROM 9 TO ABOUT 7 OR SO...LOVE THE FACT EVERYONE IS ON FLST JOCK AFTER BEATING A CUPCAKE TEAM..UTAH ST IS A GOOD TEAM AND IT WAS A LOOK AHEAD GAME I FEEL FO OU....THE OTHER GAME I LIKE IS MICH....THEY WIN STRIGHT UP TODAY....GOOD LUCK TODAY MY FRIEND AS ALWAYS GO LAKERS!!!!!!! 
Posted:
#244
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I love how you don't force plays and only play what you really feel is worth it and don't just play anything just to have action....Good luck brother...make some money today..I locked in South Carolina and Oklahoma. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I really want to make a few more plays on the early games, but if ya read the thread last week,, the higher probability of winning comes in week 4 throughout the season,, because then I have enough stats from this year to plug into my databases and we enter conference play where you have far many more trends to go along with stats,, So I consider anything made first few weeks as a bonus, and will earn my keep week 4 through end of season,, That is why I am always saying be patient and be smart,, because if your startin out or low on the bankroll,, gradually work your way up and increase your chances when you have more to cap with,, Just a thought,, GL fellas,
I love how you don't force plays and only play what you really feel is worth it and don't just play anything just to have action....Good luck brother...make some money today..I locked in South Carolina and Oklahoma. ![]()
Posted:
#248
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
Good Morning fellas,, Had some good breakfast ,, and got my Spark downed a few minutes to go and ready to go.. For those of you that have never heard of spark, you really should google it or something, Its made by advocare, which is a company that started by selling to sports campuses athletics department. Its an alternative to coffee and (starbucks) if you can find someone that sells it and sells alot of it then you can get a bucket for a little less, if you have to pay retail its still reasonable compared to buying statbucks everyday,, Not a plug for it or anything, but it is alot healthier then coffee everyday.. Lets make some money,
Good Morning fellas,, Had some good breakfast ,, and got my Spark downed a few minutes to go and ready to go.. For those of you that have never heard of spark, you really should google it or something, Its made by advocare, which is a company that started by selling to sports campuses athletics department. Its an alternative to coffee and (starbucks) if you can find someone that sells it and sells alot of it then you can get a bucket for a little less, if you have to pay retail its still reasonable compared to buying statbucks everyday,, Not a plug for it or anything, but it is alot healthier then coffee everyday.. Lets make some money,
SPARK... haha i love it,, i just had one bro! Grape mixed w/ some rehydrate-- I'm all about advocare, post workout is what i took through workouts in college & have my boy takin' it now. lol- what are the chances?? literally spark was what kept me goin' caddying on no sleep
GL today brother, that's awesome that you know about that stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
Good Morning fellas,, Had some good breakfast ,, and got my Spark downed a few minutes to go and ready to go.. For those of you that have never heard of spark, you really should google it or something, Its made by advocare, which is a company that started by selling to sports campuses athletics department. Its an alternative to coffee and (starbucks) if you can find someone that sells it and sells alot of it then you can get a bucket for a little less, if you have to pay retail its still reasonable compared to buying statbucks everyday,, Not a plug for it or anything, but it is alot healthier then coffee everyday.. Lets make some money,
Good Morning fellas,, Had some good breakfast ,, and got my Spark downed a few minutes to go and ready to go.. For those of you that have never heard of spark, you really should google it or something, Its made by advocare, which is a company that started by selling to sports campuses athletics department. Its an alternative to coffee and (starbucks) if you can find someone that sells it and sells alot of it then you can get a bucket for a little less, if you have to pay retail its still reasonable compared to buying statbucks everyday,, Not a plug for it or anything, but it is alot healthier then coffee everyday.. Lets make some money,
SPARK... haha i love it,, i just had one bro! Grape mixed w/ some rehydrate-- I'm all about advocare, post workout is what i took through workouts in college & have my boy takin' it now. lol- what are the chances?? literally spark was what kept me goin' caddying on no sleep
GL today brother, that's awesome that you know about that stuff.
Posted:
#249
Hey fellas,, Im gonna try and keep my plays on each page,, got alot of messages saying it was hard to keep up with the plays,, so the only option I can come up with is to always try and have the plays on the last page?? If anyone has a better idea then let me know during the week,, not today,, today will be very busy for me,,, thanks,,
OKLAHOMA - 6 2 UNITS
SOUTH CAROLINA - 3 2 UNITS
Hey fellas,, Im gonna try and keep my plays on each page,, got alot of messages saying it was hard to keep up with the plays,, so the only option I can come up with is to always try and have the plays on the last page?? If anyone has a better idea then let me know during the week,, not today,, today will be very busy for me,,, thanks,,
OKLAHOMA - 6 2 UNITS
SOUTH CAROLINA - 3 2 UNITS
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,304
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,296
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,806
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,472
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,140
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,940
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
