I am home today and along for the ride....
I am all for your waiting for week 4 for more info and more plays!
![]()
I am home today and along for the ride....
I am all for your waiting for week 4 for more info and more plays!
![]()
I am home today and along for the ride....
I am all for your waiting for week 4 for more info and more plays!
![]()
Yes perfect...big bold text when you first post the plays would be awesome![]()
Yes perfect...big bold text when you first post the plays would be awesome![]()
I HEARD THEY SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]()
I HEARD THEY SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ![]()
Thx ..Did not know that.....hate that crap.....
Thx ..Did not know that.....hate that crap.....
Invest whats up buddy? DId you have a play or feeling on Ohio State? I thought I saw you mention it but I didnt see a play! Not sure if I missed it.
Invest whats up buddy? DId you have a play or feeling on Ohio State? I thought I saw you mention it but I didnt see a play! Not sure if I missed it.
Like when the Nigerian prince emails you to hold 10 mil for him in yor account unil he leaves the country. He will let you keep 500k.
Same person that responds to that is who takes free loserboy pics. ![]()
Like when the Nigerian prince emails you to hold 10 mil for him in yor account unil he leaves the country. He will let you keep 500k.
Same person that responds to that is who takes free loserboy pics. ![]()
