****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-9-10/9-11-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
Posted:
#1
Alright, late start tonight, sorry,, Been on the phone with the Att people,, my internet been shady past few days and I pay for the best package , you would think it should work no problems,,jeeesh,, lol,, So last week was great,, but that was last week. Now we have to figure out what line makers are thinking with some of these ridiculous lines set for some of these games. On my Radar this weekend is of course the OU vs Florida St game since I am a big Sooners fan,, I cashed in on Utah St last week, but was unable to get the middle on the 2nd half.. This week I think Sooners play better no doubt,, but covering that many points against a rejuvenated Seminoles bunch is asking quite a bit in my opinion,, anyway, still lots of time to figure that out,, as always use good money management and be patient. Figured I would start this thread now so we can let the other one go away..GL
2010-2011 Sports Plays
NCAAF: ( 12 - 5 - 0 ) + 9.8 Units
NFL:
MLB: ( 146-148) -13.80 units
Season 2009-2010 FINAL RECORD:
NCAAB: ( 281-245-1) + 28.3units
NBA: ( 1214-1025-19) + 182.5 units
NFL: ( 159- 130- 4 ) + 76.8 units
NCAAF: ( 189 - 126 - 11) + 124.2 units
OVERALL: ( 1840 -1520-35) + 411.8U X (unit=$800)
Playoffs Breakdown:
Monday Night Football: ( 15-0) : Superbowl: ( 2-0 )
NFL Playoffs Sides ( 10 - 1 )
All NFL Playoffs Plays: ( 20 - 6 )
NBA Playoffs Sides : ( 37-30-2)
NBA Championship: ( 13-6) + 16.9unit X 8 = 135.2 units
Alright, late start tonight, sorry,, Been on the phone with the Att people,, my internet been shady past few days and I pay for the best package , you would think it should work no problems,,jeeesh,, lol,, So last week was great,, but that was last week. Now we have to figure out what line makers are thinking with some of these ridiculous lines set for some of these games. On my Radar this weekend is of course the OU vs Florida St game since I am a big Sooners fan,, I cashed in on Utah St last week, but was unable to get the middle on the 2nd half.. This week I think Sooners play better no doubt,, but covering that many points against a rejuvenated Seminoles bunch is asking quite a bit in my opinion,, anyway, still lots of time to figure that out,, as always use good money management and be patient. Figured I would start this thread now so we can let the other one go away..GL
2010-2011 Sports Plays
NCAAF: ( 12 - 5 - 0 ) + 9.8 Units
NFL:
MLB: ( 146-148) -13.80 units
Season 2009-2010 FINAL RECORD:
NCAAB: ( 281-245-1) + 28.3units
NBA: ( 1214-1025-19) + 182.5 units
NFL: ( 159- 130- 4 ) + 76.8 units
NCAAF: ( 189 - 126 - 11) + 124.2 units
OVERALL: ( 1840 -1520-35) + 411.8U X (unit=$800)
Playoffs Breakdown:
Monday Night Football: ( 15-0) : Superbowl: ( 2-0 )
NFL Playoffs Sides ( 10 - 1 )
All NFL Playoffs Plays: ( 20 - 6 )
NBA Playoffs Sides : ( 37-30-2)
NBA Championship: ( 13-6) + 16.9unit X 8 = 135.2 units
Posted:
#8
I dont have a play on the Temple game fellas,, I will be watching live action for the first part of game until NFL starts,, My lean is Temple,, Not going to force a play here tho as I think Temple has great shot,, Central Michigan is use to winning, and even after losing players,, you have to be leary of teams like that... Especially after the bootleg cover temple got last week,,
I dont have a play on the Temple game fellas,, I will be watching live action for the first part of game until NFL starts,, My lean is Temple,, Not going to force a play here tho as I think Temple has great shot,, Central Michigan is use to winning, and even after losing players,, you have to be leary of teams like that... Especially after the bootleg cover temple got last week,,
Posted:
#10
Good Luck Investments! Great to see you this year, and hope you have another profitable season! Some guys start off and blaze out by the NBA and College Tourney! We both were alive and kicking throughout the NBA playoffs! Lets do it again! PG
Good Luck Investments! Great to see you this year, and hope you have another profitable season! Some guys start off and blaze out by the NBA and College Tourney! We both were alive and kicking throughout the NBA playoffs! Lets do it again! PG

Posted:
#17
Good Luck Investments!! ![]()
Really excited that I found your thread and wish you continued success. I certainly hope to learn as much from you as possible. Thanks for sharing your plays!!!
Good Luck Investments!! ![]()
Really excited that I found your thread and wish you continued success. I certainly hope to learn as much from you as possible. Thanks for sharing your plays!!!
Posted:
#25
MISS ST 2 (B.5) 1 UNIT 
This game will come down to defense when its all said and done, who can keep the other from scoring the most,, I will take Home team with a chip on their shoulder in this spot,, Good Luck,
MISS ST 2 (B.5) 1 UNIT 
This game will come down to defense when its all said and done, who can keep the other from scoring the most,, I will take Home team with a chip on their shoulder in this spot,, Good Luck,
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,365
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 634
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,745
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,476
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,108
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,836
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
