Maybe I shamed UCLA into their first drive. Wow, USC defense standing straight up and getting pushed back.
****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-9-10/9-11-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
Posted:
#654
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
Billy-BlueHawk forgot to quote your message when i replied above,
Posted:
#656
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
not a problem I hate 1st half bets so took a pass as for the others I think they are all in bed
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
not a problem I hate 1st half bets so took a pass as for the others I think they are all in bed
Posted:
#658
Quote Originally Posted by MILKMAN0923:
shhhh, we'll give you the floor sir....wish you could block comments and just post ur plays
shhhh, we'll give you the floor sir....wish you could block comments and just post ur plays
just killing time till half all is good... ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by MILKMAN0923:
shhhh, we'll give you the floor sir....wish you could block comments and just post ur plays
shhhh, we'll give you the floor sir....wish you could block comments and just post ur plays
just killing time till half all is good... ![]()
Posted:
#659
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
No apologies necessary. If I thought I could do better I'd handicap it myself. I've proven I can't, so here I am with your full confidence and I think most others here are in the same boat.
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
there was a lot goin on,, and a bunch of people postin their plays in here,,maybe a subliminal message got to me or something,,lol,, I said lets go stanford because thats who i like to win and cover,, but though maybe UCLA could keep it close to start the game, but looks like straight domination from stanford right now, , feel bad if it cost ya money,, may have to cut back some on postin if it starts effectin my own profits,, this is all i do for a living, so each unit counts,,
No apologies necessary. If I thought I could do better I'd handicap it myself. I've proven I can't, so here I am with your full confidence and I think most others here are in the same boat.
Posted:
#660
Quote Originally Posted by Billy-BlueHawk:
just killing time till half all is good... ![]()
o not your fault, i didnt see where he was commenting to you
Quote Originally Posted by Billy-BlueHawk:
just killing time till half all is good... ![]()
o not your fault, i didnt see where he was commenting to you
Posted:
#671
the "U" is for units. It is "over 23", for .5 units. Hope it's ok if I answer that so Invest can concentrate on whether he wants to play any more second half plays.
the "U" is for units. It is "over 23", for .5 units. Hope it's ok if I answer that so Invest can concentrate on whether he wants to play any more second half plays.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 663
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,157
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 7,483
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,755
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,128
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,460
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,864
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
