lol was gonna say im watching the game....well anyway GReat day today...see ya tomorrow for NFL
I know man,, I went and got a shower in ,, and came back to post,, bookmaker said it would be up til 10:30 pacific time, but it wasnt ,, oh well, maybe it will go over the total,, gonna go study some nfl,,and try and see if i can get a good line on live action,, GL
Quote Originally Posted by MILKMAN0923:
lol was gonna say im watching the game....well anyway GReat day today...see ya tomorrow for NFL
I know man,, I went and got a shower in ,, and came back to post,, bookmaker said it would be up til 10:30 pacific time, but it wasnt ,, oh well, maybe it will go over the total,, gonna go study some nfl,,and try and see if i can get a good line on live action,, GL
You can still bet it at most sites though even after the kickoff. Like for example Bookmaker still has it posted at 12:26pm. ( I didnt not bet this but GL)...
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
DAMN THEY KICKED OFF ALREADY,, WTF
You can still bet it at most sites though even after the kickoff. Like for example Bookmaker still has it posted at 12:26pm. ( I didnt not bet this but GL)...
You can still bet it at most sites though even after the kickoff. Like for example Bookmaker still has it posted at 12:26pm. (I didnt not bet this but GL)...
I didnt not... I sound like sammy with that one. Shame on me...
Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:
You can still bet it at most sites though even after the kickoff. Like for example Bookmaker still has it posted at 12:26pm. (I didnt not bet this but GL)...
I didnt not... I sound like sammy with that one. Shame on me...
no it wasnt on the board after i posted it,, i couldnt get it in?? you use bookmaker,, it said it would be up til 10:30 ??
Game kicked off around 12:22 and some change and bookmaker had it up till about 12:26 and some change. They also tend to be one of the books out their that will leave the 2nd half spreads up a couple mins longer than most just for the record of anyone that might not get it in somewhere else...
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
no it wasnt on the board after i posted it,, i couldnt get it in?? you use bookmaker,, it said it would be up til 10:30 ??
Game kicked off around 12:22 and some change and bookmaker had it up till about 12:26 and some change. They also tend to be one of the books out their that will leave the 2nd half spreads up a couple mins longer than most just for the record of anyone that might not get it in somewhere else...