****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-9-10/9-11-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
Cash city up in here...
Cash city up in here...
Gotta jump in and say
AMEN
he could of left the play and careless with all the money he made today... but thoughtful enough to type it in for us the tailers... Please stop whining for little things. Leave that for the ladies...
Thanks INVEST for your plays..
Gotta jump in and say
AMEN
he could of left the play and careless with all the money he made today... but thoughtful enough to type it in for us the tailers... Please stop whining for little things. Leave that for the ladies...
Thanks INVEST for your plays..
Oddsbuster,, what up bro,, Hope ya had a good summer,, Ready for some College hoops to start? Day started good,, now its just been bla,, no love from the Penn St guys, lol,, GL this season ,
You heavy on 2nd half' ATS/Under over?? Or do you do everything? I just started tailing you 2day
Oddsbuster,, what up bro,, Hope ya had a good summer,, Ready for some College hoops to start? Day started good,, now its just been bla,, no love from the Penn St guys, lol,, GL this season ,
You heavy on 2nd half' ATS/Under over?? Or do you do everything? I just started tailing you 2day
Invest - Thanks for everything today. Probably the single best day for my bankroll ever. My units are small and so is my bankroll but it was just an awesome day.
Hope to keep building.
Thanks Again!! ![]()
Invest - Thanks for everything today. Probably the single best day for my bankroll ever. My units are small and so is my bankroll but it was just an awesome day.
Hope to keep building.
Thanks Again!! ![]()
The way I see it, if your not here when Im bangin,, you shouldnt be here complaining , which is the moral thing to do,, Not tell anyone that I backed off of it and secretly be cheering for Virginia?/ I have the game on,, It didnt kick off until 7 minutes after I posted that,,, Just like I explained I like Stanford but look for UCLA first half then get better value,, Im just tellin the truth man,, thats all i know to do,, if thats wrong or it costs somebody money,,,, then my bad,,, GL fellas,
![]()
The way I see it, if your not here when Im bangin,, you shouldnt be here complaining , which is the moral thing to do,, Not tell anyone that I backed off of it and secretly be cheering for Virginia?/ I have the game on,, It didnt kick off until 7 minutes after I posted that,,, Just like I explained I like Stanford but look for UCLA first half then get better value,, Im just tellin the truth man,, thats all i know to do,, if thats wrong or it costs somebody money,,,, then my bad,,, GL fellas,
![]()
good call on USC, they look like shit right now...
good call on USC, they look like shit right now...
never know they could turn it around,, just hope its in the 2nd half,
you playing anymore 2nd halfs tonight?
never know they could turn it around,, just hope its in the 2nd half,
you playing anymore 2nd halfs tonight?
about time usc ,
about time usc ,
Goodness this UCLA offense is pretty anemic. Surprised, no make that shocked, Neuheisel has gone with the "pistol" offense with Norm Chow as the OC. I've always considered the pistol right up there with the flexbone.
Goodness this UCLA offense is pretty anemic. Surprised, no make that shocked, Neuheisel has gone with the "pistol" offense with Norm Chow as the OC. I've always considered the pistol right up there with the flexbone.
Goodness this UCLA offense is pretty anemic. Surprised, no make that shocked, Neuheisel has gone with the "pistol" offense with Norm Chow as the OC. I've always considered the pistol right up there with the flexbone.
Goodness this UCLA offense is pretty anemic. Surprised, no make that shocked, Neuheisel has gone with the "pistol" offense with Norm Chow as the OC. I've always considered the pistol right up there with the flexbone.
On the USC bet I had bought down to 20 and bought VA up to 21 so for a few bucks got a shot at middle. I saw the UCLA bet but saw you said lets go Stanford so thought I may have got it wrong. Not a big deal and hell of a job today... Good Luck tomorrow NFL
On the USC bet I had bought down to 20 and bought VA up to 21 so for a few bucks got a shot at middle. I saw the UCLA bet but saw you said lets go Stanford so thought I may have got it wrong. Not a big deal and hell of a job today... Good Luck tomorrow NFL
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 677
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,295
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,190
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,796
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,137
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,464
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,783
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
